Amber's Perverted Samaritan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that wasn't the only thing she was worried about. It was actually a large bucket. She wouldn't have to worry too much about missing her target. But she wouldn't be able to squat very far down either. If she could have squatted down so her butt was almost touching her heels, she thought her balance would probably be good enough. But the bucket was too high for that. She would only be able to bend her knees part way. With her hands still tied behind her neck and her balance out of whack from the bourbon and cannabis, she had images of falling butt first into the bucket - bad - or falling off the table - worse.

She bent her knees slightly to test her balance and made her decision she would rather be safe than sorry.

"I'm kind of drunk." She announced. "I'm really drunk." She corrected.

Billy gave her a 'go on' look, and she took a deep breath.

Staying as conversational as she could, she continued. "Unless you're going to free my hands..." - she put that out there even though they both knew that wasn't happening - "...I need you to steady me." She finished.

She took a moment to build up her courage and switch to a sharper voice. "So unless you're still considering that golden shower..." She opened her legs up and lifted her pussy up straight at his face. "I want you to get up on the table and steady me."

He opened his mouth wide as if daring her to piss in it. As she got over her surprise, she started seriously considering it. She was drunk enough that it didn't seem that bad of an idea. I'm the girl that pissed in pompous Billy's mouth.

But Billy closed his mouth with a small laugh and sprang up on the table behind her.

"Does your piss taste as sweet as your grool?" After he had silently complied with her instructions for so long, she was startled to hear his question.

"No." She answered without thinking.

After thinking about it, she added. "I mean, not that I know of."

It hadn't crossed her mind to taste it after the other changes had happened. But she didn't remember it smelling any sweeter when she went to the bathroom.

"More's the pity." Billy mumbled as she felt him firmly grab her hips.

Bending her knees, she felt relief as her bladder emptied. She was humiliated to have him hold her hips as she peed, but... At least he doesn't have as graphic a view as when he was standing on the floor facing me. She consoled herself. And she could pee without fear of falling into the bucket.

When she was finished, he set the bucket on the floor and guided her to lay down on her back on top of the foam cushion on top of the table.

He tied her elbows to the corner of the table - her wrists were still tied behind her neck. As he lifted her legs up, she had closed her eyes, but he told her to keep them open. Once again, he tied her ankles up to the same corner her wrists were tied to. Although this time there was a longer cord between her ankles and the corner, so her legs were not pulled back as tight.

When he finished, he kneeled below her pussy that was spread wide and was leaking grool across her butthole and down her crack. Amber could see him looking her up and down. Really looking her up and down. At first she just thought of it as him checking her body out in more detail, but she realized that wasn't right. She knew what it was like to see a male stare at a female, herself or somebody else. But that didn't fit what Billy was doing. She slightly gasped when it dawned on her. He's not checking me out. That's not just unabashed male desire, but... longing. She decided for lack of any better word. Shit, maybe he really is in love with me. Amber didn't know what to make of that. Although if she had thought about it, which she had not, she might have realized that Billy was as drunk and stoned as she was.

Her gasp had broken his concentration - he looked back at her face. "You're naked and tied up."

She wasn't sure where that was going, until he started to reach out to her left nipple that still had a nipple clamp on it.

Before he could get there, she responded. "I'm naked and tied up."

"Your pussy is exposed and vulnerable." He was clearly being playful now.

A moment of hesitation, then. "My pussy is exposed and vulnerable." She wasn't keen on volunteering this even if he had actually prompted it and even if it was true. She was also wondering if this was going to be another strung out, 'I'm naked and tied up and my pussy is exposed...' But he didn't seem to notice.

"You're so excited, pussy grool is pouring out of you."

"I'm so excited, pussy grool is pouring out of me."

"Your body is my plaything."

"My body is your plaything." She was glad he hadn't said sextoy or, even worse, fucktoy.

"I can pull and pinch your nipples."

"You can pull and pinch my nipples."

"I can stick anything I want into your wet, open pussy."

She inhaled sharply at this and then used a soft voice. "You agreed not to be mean or crude."

He responded immediately but with a gentle tone. "And you promised to be good natured about whatever I wanted next.

She thought about it for a while and then said in a sweet voice. "You can stick anything you want into my wet, open pussy."

But her interruption must have broken his mood. He spoke in a more conversational tone. "That's going to hurt, when I take them off." He indicated the nipple clips. "Do you want them one at a time or both together?"

"Both." She decided it was better to get it over with at once.

Without much warning, he reached up and unclipped them. Amber watched as he took them off. It felt like stubbing a toe. There was that exquisite moment where you could calmly look down and take in the situation before any pain arrived.

She closed her eyes and braced herself, and... It wasn't as bad as she expected. It hurt, but she realized it was also an erotic sort of pain that also produced pleasure. Along with her horrified watching of anal videos and fisting videos, she had sometime watched pain slut videos with the same horrified fascination (horrified fascination described an awful lot of her porn watching). She couldn't fathom how that could actually turn the women on, but now... She didn't exactly want to sign up for a heavy flogging, but a new appreciation was dawning on her.

She was contemplating the nature of the pain - and trying to remind herself it would be different if she was sober - when she suddenly squealed and jumped as something jabbed into her pussy.

Billy had gotten between her legs and stuck his tongue deep into her pussy and then continued to lick his tongue up with firm pressure across her clit. He then used just the tip with a feather light touch to tease her clit until she was panting in heat.

When he finally stopped, she cautiously opened her eyes and looked at him.

He was grinning. "I figured you needed a distraction."

I appreciate the thought, I guess. She hadn't actually wanted a distraction right that moment, but it was sweet of him, if he was sincere.

He started lightly running his finger tips around her body. Both in an erotic manner but also - as she could clearly tell - in a deliberately ticklish manner. And both had the desired effect. She was soon alternating between bouts of severe giggling and moaning, her breath coming in heavy gasps.

He would occasionally mix up his light finger tip touch with something rougher. The first time he pinched her after removing the clips, Amber couldn't believe how sensitive her nipples were. How can they get even more sensitive than they were? Amber wondered in awe. That's just not possible. But apparently it was. He also gave her the occasional swat, including on her boobs and pussy to keep her squealing and jumpy.

One of the times he attacked her nipples, she was overcome with one of her mini-orgasms. She had been giggling and laughing so hard - maybe also some screaming if she was being honest - and panting in heat, she didn't think he had realized what she had done.

She had mostly regained her composure, at least as much as could be expected in the circumstances, when he suddenly stopped. "Open your eyes."

She looked at him.

"You make yourself really wet by tying yourself up naked where somebody might wander by, don't you?"

"Yes." She answered softly.

"You were planning on spending at least an hour hanging from the hoist?"

"Yes."

"And you were going to spend the entire time fantasizing about someone discovering you, right?"

"No, not really."

"Not really?"

"Fear of someone coming by is part of it" - she started to look away, but he started clicking his tongue to make her look back at him - "but mostly it's frustration not being able to touch myself." She felt her grin coming back.

He started lightly rubbing her again, but gently enough for her to keep her eyes open.

"You like being excited and being denied orgasm?"

"Yes." She had to admit.

"But if that was all it was about, you could make yourself wet and tie yourself up in your bedroom with a timed lock?"

And I do that too. She thought, but he's right. She giggled again. "Busted." She admitted he was correct.

"And the moment you got down to the ground, you were going to frig your pussy for all it's worth, weren't you?"

"No." She answered slowly. "I would have come back up here in the attic and laid on the table with my vibrator."

"Oh yeah." He seemed to have forgotten about that, but he looked around and picked it up. He turned it on to the lowest setting and started running the tip around her body in the same manner he had run his fingers.

"And then you were going to frig your pussy for all it's worth."

She was forced to reply 'yes', between her giggles.

The tip of the vibrator on her inner thighs, under her arms, and along the sides of her boobs was even more ticklish than his fingers. Soon she was begging him to stop.

He finally pulled the vibrator away and turned it off. "You know what?"

"Er, what?" She cautiously replied.

"Your pussy and my tongue are going to become friends." He grinned. "Very intimate friends."

Oh shit! Amber thought to herself in glee as she burst into another smile. It was true that she didn't usually curse, even in her own private thoughts. But being drunk, stoned, and horny was an exception to the rule.

She gave a slight shiver as he laid down on his stomach and moved his head between her legs. He started to tease his tongue along the outside of her labia. After a while, it started exploring all over.

He kept at it for a long time - clearly wanting to get her on edge but backing off if she got too close to coming.

Should have never had that conversation about orgasm denial. She groaned to herself between moans and pants. She knew too that she was making all those cute sounds that he so loved when he played with her pussy. But she no longer cared. In fact, she hoped that he was loving it. Even when she was drunk and stoned, and someone was going down on her, and she was on the verge of having an orgasm, she couldn't suppress her eagerness to please.

How did he get so good at going down on a girl if he never did it. Amber wondered. Or were the girls at school lying about him not going down? But they had admitted to other guys going down on them. Strange. And she was later to worry why Billy went down on her when he hadn't on his other conquests.

After what felt like hours, he lifted his head up. Amber felt him crawling up her body, and then he reached his hands behind her head, just above where her own hands were still tied to her neck. She was overwhelmed by her own taste as he gave her a deep kiss. That bastard must have intentionally filled his mouth with my lube. She thought, although she was far from mad. In fact, it was one of the most romantic kisses she had ever had in her life.

He pulled back and, when nothing more happened, she opened her eyes. His face was only a few inches from her - he had clearly been waiting for her.

"Did you know there is a huge puddle under you butt?" He said lightly.

Amber started to say 'yes', but then waited for something better to come to mind. She opened her eyes wide and in her perfect dreamy, girly voice answered. "My pussy tells me your tongue is a really, intimate friend."

Billy laughed. "My tongue thinks so too, sweetie."

***

After he got off her, he grabbed her spreader bar. He untied her from the table and then flipped her over on her stomach. He then tied her ankles to either end of the bar. Next, he released her arms from her necklace, but he left her wrists tied to each other. After putting her into an ass-up-face-down position, he pulled her wrists down under her stomach and tied them to the bar with a short cord.

Amber was glad to no longer have her ankles up close to her ears. She was even more glad to finally have her arms in a new position, even if it wasn't the position she would have chosen.

After putting a pillow under the side of her face, he got behind her and started to massage her butt. Occasionally using his thumbs to pull her ass cheeks and pussy apart. Everything was wet and slippery.

Who needs massage oil when I have my own, personal fire hydrant that streams out oil on demand. Amber giggled to herself.

As he played with her butt cheeks, he told her to keep her eyes open and look back. When he was he directly behind her, she couldn't make eye contact. But he would occasionally lean over to the side to make sure she still complying or to periodically talk to her.

"You were embarrassed to have to call out to me, weren't you?"

"Of course."

He took his time between questions and continued to massage her butt cheeks and tease her pussy by spreading her lips with his thumbs. His hands would also slide down and tickle the sides of her breasts.

"And it was embarrassing to have to hang there naked and explain to me what you did?"

"Yes."

"And that you did it to yourself."

"Yes."

"What was the most humiliating part?"

She took a moment to think it over. She thought about the 'horny, wet, embarrassed humiliated, silly fantasy rave, bondage slut, stupid girl that tied herself open pussy' and the wearing of the silly fantasy rave costume. But those would be lies. Being trapped spread open and nude in her own self bondage was worse. But she didn't feel it was the worst.

She closed her eyes and spoke softly. "When your finger was in my butt."

He clicked his tongue to make her open her eyes.

"You mean when you had an orgasm while you were humping your asshole on my finger, don't you."

"Yes."

She could feel the grool from her pussy running down her stomach and between her breasts. Doesn't it ever run out? Guys can't keep squirting come, why can I keep up a never ending ooze? She didn't understand her body at all.

"And before I even touched you, when you were just hanging there naked talking to me, your pussy was soaked wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"And when I released your legs so they were hanging straight, your pussy grool ran down and soaked your socks."

"Yes."

"And you were really embarrassed about that."

"Yes."

"Can you say anything besides yes?"

"No." Amber giggled.

"Say you were most embarrassed when you had an orgasm while you were humping your asshole on my finger."

Amber grinned. "I was most embarrassed when I had an orgasm while I was humping my asshole on your finger." She had been really mortified by that but she was almost as chagrined to have to say it so explicitly.

"Do you realize that your grool is, right this moment, running down your leg?

"Yes."

"Did you know that I love watching the sexual lubrication pour out of your pussy?"

She was, again, relieved to get away with a single word answer. "Er, no, I guess not."

"Do you like having your grool run down your legs and soak your socks?"

"Uhhm" - Amber hesitated as she thought about it - "it's embarrassing."

"You like being embarrassed."

"Eh, uhm..." She waffled.

"Being embarrassed makes you really horny?"

"Yes." No argument on that one. She had to admit.

"Is today the craziest, sexual thing you've done?"

"Yes."

"Do you regret it?"

"No, at least I don't think so?" Not as long as you keep your word to keep this secret.

"You liked hanging there while I toyed with your body?"

"Yes."

"Do you like me?"

She could see his face fall when she didn't immediately answer.

"I don't like how you treat people." She tried to gently explain. It also crossed her mind that after she had toasted to the self absorbed prick, he didn't offer her another turn at toasting.

She could see the emotion play across his face, until he suddenly appeared to shake it off.

"You like my finger up your ass?" Up to that point, he hadn't touched her there, but now the tip was gently resting on her butthole.

"Yes." She eagerly agreed - happy to change the conversation.

He started out just wiggling it around, but soon enough he had plunged it deep inside her.

If he kept this up, she knew another mini-orgasm would be on the way. The one from his nipple play hadn't provided any sexual release. He had also tongued her a long time intentionally keeping her just below orgasm.

It appeared that keeping her just below orgasms was his intent this time also, as he slowed down or even removed his finger when it looked like she was getting too worked up.

After he had removed his finger to let her cool off, something felt different as he started to slide it back in. He's sticking my vibrator up my butt!

"Not the vibrator." She said sharply and then added. "Please."

"Not the vibrator?" He asked, but she thought his tone was decidedly less pleasant.

"No, not the vibrator." She tried to sound calm and confident.

"You're really sure about that?"

"Yes."

"But you liked my finger up your ass, didn't you." It was more of a demand than a question.

Amber felt trapped. She didn't know if she liked his finger up her butthole or not. It repulsed and embarrassed her, but she couldn't deny her previous orgasm or deny it was currently turning her on. She had also directly answered yes when he had asked, 'you like my finger up your ass'. She had said it to change the conversation, but... She had actually said it, and she didn't want to do anything to return to the topic of whether she liked him. She was also a little afraid to admit to herself that maybe she had liked having his finger up her butt.

But she didn't want to be stretched out either.

"Not the vibrator." She said firmly. "One finger is plenty." She suggested.

"Ahhh, this end of the vibrator isn't much larger than my finger." He cajoled as he continued to tease the tip into her.

True she thought. But not much larger is still larger. And it wouldn't stop with the 1 inch tip. She didn't want to think about the 2 inches at the base.

When she started to complain, he cut her off. "And the great thing about the vibrator is you can do this." He suddenly turned it on - he had already twisted the ring to the max setting - causing Amber to jump and squeal.

"See I think you do like it." He argued as he turned it back off.

Everytime Amber tried to explain, he would turn it back on high, and she couldn't prevent her body from responding. He was starting to work it a little deeper into her also.

"Enough, just enough now. You can quit, pretty please." She squealed as he had it back on high.

He turned it back off. "Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

"Let's try something else, prince Hamlet." Amber suggested.

"Ok, then." He responded as he pulled the vibrator out of her butthole.

He moved up and started teasing her pussy with his cock. She had started to rock back, but then he slid the tip higher up and started rubbing the tip of his cock on her butthole.