Amber's Propersition

Story Info
Niece needs money for a dress and fancy shoes.
4.5k words
4.61
31.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

I originally wrote and published this story under a different pen name and title. All characters portrayed in any form of sexual activity are fictional and 18 years of age or older.

I was glad it was Friday, and my last meeting at 4.00 p.m. was canceled. When I was just about to head into a sports bar to have a few drinks with a few of my colleagues before heading to my empty house, I received a call from my niece Amber telling me that she was on her way to clean my house and she would like to talk to me about something when I got home. Amber had just completed her first year at the state university and was home for the summer. When she couldn't find a summer job that she liked, my wife Nora hired her to clean our house and do the laundry as Nora was out of the house most of the time. Nora worked as an airline stewardess. Her regular routes were between Detroit and Tokyo and a quick turnaround to Singapore. Nora liked the path since she had a nearly thirty-six-hour break in Tokyo, where she visited her aging parents. By employing Amber, Nora thought we could spend more time together without worrying about household chores when she was home.

As my sister's only daughter, we adored Amber and supported her whenever possible. Nora also treated her as her own, perhaps due to not having our own children. Amber knew we loved her, so she always found warmth and love with us. I should also say that I always had a soft spot for her and admired her for her beauty. Besides being gorgeous, she was outgoing, funny, and blessed with a sharp tongue that never lacked words.

I pulled into the driveway around 5 p.m., and Amber's car was already there. When I walked inside the house, she was in the kitchen cleaning dirty dishes that I had piled up during the last few days. My first glimpses of her were her back while she was facing the sink. I immediately gasped that she was dressed in a tight short skirt with a somewhat formal-looking blouse, which was at least good two sizes too small for her. I thought it was strange since whenever she came to clean the house, she typically wore types of denim or some raggedy old clothes. Running my eyes below her well-rounded buttocks, stretched to the limit and struggling to break the fabric they covered, I noticed she wore high heels at least four inches tall. It was not funny, but I laughed, as I had not seen her dressed as such whenever she came over to clean the house.

"Hi, Uncle Jim. I am glad you were able to make it home early today!" Amber greeted me with a warm welcome smile looking over her shoulder. Then, she grabbed the end of her apron to dry her hands, came over, and hugged me warmly. "Why were you laughing? What was that about?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

"I wasn't laughing at you, Amber. But I thought seeing you dressed so formally to clean the house was odd." I replied and patted her back.

" By the way, clothes are something that I want to talk to you about." Amber left my arms and returned to the kitchen sink. "Can I talk to you after I am done with this?"

"Of course," I said. "Meanwhile, let me get out of these clothes, shower quickly, and I'll hear all you have to say after that, okay? I am a little tired this evening" I hung up my car keys in the kitchen and headed upstairs to the bathroom.

The warm water did have a soothing effect. I jumped into my comfortable shorts and a T-shirt, poured myself a drink, and landed on the sofa. Amber arraigned plates and glasses in cabinets. No sooner than she was done, she rushed to the family room and stood before me, wanting to discuss whatever she had on her mind.

"You know Uncle Jim, Brenda's wedding is coming up in two weeks," she said, making a bleak face.

I laughed and asked her what Brenda's wedding had to do with me.

"Well..., I am wearing Mom's old high heels and clothes today to show you. Mom gave me $100.00 to buy a dress and shoes for the wedding, but I couldn't find a decent dress and matching shoes. She asked me to wear her shoes, which were too small for me. The cheapest outfit I can find will cost over $100.00, and all my other friends have spent a small fortune on their outfits." Amber stopped and looked at me as a little girl trying to plead her case, but I wasn't sure where the conversation was going, so I waited to hear the rest of it.

"A store at the mall has some nice shoes, but they cost about $150.00. Adding a fashionable dress, evening purse, and other stuff will cost at least $500.00, and I am $400.00 short." Amber paused and grinned—a made-up smile. "And mom said I could wear one of her dresses, but her dresses either look like potato sacks or are too tight for me. I don't want to be the laughingstock at one of my best friend's weddings. The one I am wearing that she lends me is so retro. Nice dress and shoes will cost at least $500 these days." She repeated.

"Hundred and fifty dollars for a pair of shoes...? I hope they massage your toes and make coffee while you walk," I said jokingly.

"Well, Uncle Jim, a good pair of shoes cost about that" Then Amber paused for another moment, wrapped her index finger around her necklace, and toyed with it, looking for me to continue. It was no longer a secret that Amber asked me to give her $400 - $500 to get her a nice outfit for her friend's wedding. Although, she didn't directly ask for the money.

"$500 is lots of money. I don't know, Amber; I'll have to talk to your mother before giving you that much money," I said hastily, finishing the remaining gin and tonic and placing the glass on the end table. "Besides, you know what your mother is going to say?"

"I've heard her mantra whenever I asked for a dollar or two - Money doesn't grow on trees. Let her earn it." Amber said, and I repeated the same verse after her.

"Please don't tell mom. If you do, I'll get yelled at, you know? See this... see how my feet don't even fit into these old shoes. Besides, how can I possibly earn that much money in a short time? " She displayed her right foot by raising it. She wasn't lying. Her toes and heels were visibly sticking out of my sister's old shoes that Amber had on.

"Is there anything that I can do to earn $500.00?" Amber asked with a smile. I guess she knew I would give in to her sooner or later and give her the money, but I didn't want to commit to it immediately. So instead, I thought I would wait for her to plead her case more.

"Uncle Jim.... I'll do anything, I mean anything, to earn $500.00," she appealed, and I couldn't hold back my laugh the way she said "Anything."

"Oh, sweetie, that sounds like a proposition. You better check your words before you use them next time," I said, laughing once I could control my laughter. Then Amber shocked the hell out of me by saying, "I meant it, Uncle Jim. May I pour you another drink? What are you having?"

"Gin and tonic. Top three ice cubes over two gin fingers with tonic." Moments later, Amber reappeared with two drinks. Apparently, she decided to help herself to a drink. "This stuff doesn't taste bad." she winked after sipping her beverage. "Now tell me, what did I say wrong?"

"Well, sweetie, the words you used, doing anything, are used by call girls, and you are my only niece, so you should be careful next time. Especially if you say that to a guy, he may expect something you are unwilling to offer." I warned her jokingly.

"So, you mean to tell me you would have agreed to the proposition if I were a call girl?" "Sounds like you've been with one or two call girls before," Amber giggled. She chuckled, smiled at the wrinkling side of her mouth, and rolled her eyes as usual, examining my face.

"I don't think we want to go there," I grinned after sipping my drink.

"Okay, how is this," said Amber, unbuttoning the top button off her blouse, bending her hips sideways, and asking, "Hey, mister, is there anything I can do to earn $500.00?" Then she straightened out her hips and shook her head.

"We both laughed at how she tried to imitate a hooker looking for a client. "Did I sound like one of the girls who offered to give you a good time?"

I smiled but didn't bother to answer. Sure, I have been messing around with young girls that I had picked up at bars or called to my room when I had been on business trips. I didn't want to offer any clues to Amber, so I kept my mouth shut. She giggled again, and then she thought for a second.

"That didn't come out right," and left, telling me she would be right back.

A few minutes later, I was shocked when Amber made a stunning appearance before me. Amber had untied her hair, tied the lower ends of her blouse at her belly like a bow, and folded the hem of her already too-tight and short skirt, revealing most of her well-toned creamy thighs with the aid of safety pins. I couldn't help but notice that she had also removed her bra, letting her stuff bounce with each step she took under the thin material of her blouse. Simply put, she was dazzling, and she made my jaw drop. It wasn't like I had never seen her breasts bounce or uncovered thighs. I had seen her in bikinis, but this.... Her appearance seemed erotic, strange, and so suggestive.

"What gotten into you, Amber," I asked, allowing my eyes to wander over her stunning body freely. Her cleavage clearly showed the inner outlines of her breasts, leaving nothing for the imagination; her slim waist and creamy flawless thighs seemed out of this world.

"I am sorry, Mister Jim. My name is Kim, not Amber. You must have mistaken me for someone else. I saw you sitting alone having a drink and thought you could use some company" She winked, smiled wickedly, and moved closer.

"Wake up, Amber... what's up with you?" I asked again, but she responded, "Jim, is there anything I can do to earn $500.00? I can rub your back, massage your toes, or massage anywhere you like, so what do you say, Mister Jim?"

Amber seemed determined to get $500.00 from me to buy a new pair of shoes and a dress. I worried her innocent play might lead us to something we could both regret later. Especially seeing her the way she stood before me, reviling much of her splendid frame blessed with many assets. Still, I can't deny the fact that I enjoyed seeing a beauty trying to seduce me for money. Seemed determined as she was, I still couldn't tell if she intended to push on or just tease me.

"Amber, you better stop this nonsense before someone gets hurt, dear," but deep inside, I enjoyed every bit of her body she purposely exposed, especially those melons fighting to jump out of her half-open blouse.

"But, Jim, you can't hide that you enjoy looking at me. I can even see that you are thinking about my proposition. Just $500, think about it?" she smirked. "You've been without Aunt Nora for a good while... Did I see something beginning to rise under your shorts, or was that my imagination?" she chuckled, cutely rolling her eyes and glued to my bulge, rapidly tenting without my permission. How could it not?

"Hello, Mister Jim!... I can save you lots of trouble for $500 and let you even enjoy it," she said in a very seductive voice, smirking.

I knew exactly what she meant. My cock was beginning to feel the pressure of being restrained by my shorts. I didn't want to look, but I knew my erection was now very visible.

"Well, sweetie, there are two things that I cannot fully control: my eyes and you know what, but hey...I am only human," I pointed out to her in defense of having an erection, but Amber wasn't buying. She knelt on the floor between my legs, placed her warm, smooth hands-on exposed parts of my thighs, and smiled, meeting my eyes.

I was near a full hard-on, and my beautiful nineteen-year niece seemed determined to milk me for $500 in whichever way possible. "Well, mister Jim, for $500.00, you could help your friend down there to have a good time, what you?" she said, nodding at my crotch. Then she started to rub my thighs, gently at first, and then sent her hands closer and closer to the hem of my shorts. Then a couple of fingers started working upwards, making my cock twitch. As she pulled the hems of my shorts up higher, I felt fresh air kissing the tip of my cock, which was almost sticking out from the bottom of my shorts now, and Amber most likely noticed what was peeking out. All while, I just sat, unable to decide if I should elect to be entertained by her or kick her out of the house.

"Amber, sweetie, this is not good. If someone sees, I'll get kicked out of the family," I whispered.

"No problem Jim. Nobody will know what happened right here in this room. Your friend is waiting for attention; do you think I should help for $500? You'd want that, right?" she placed her chin between my thighs and looked up to meet my eyes. I knew I wanted nothing more than to shoot my load all over her melons that I could clearly see under her thin blouse, but how could I say yes? Just then, Amber's sweetened the deal.

"Okay, Jim, let me give you a small free sample. If you like it, we got a deal. If you don't, I will leave you alone."

Then without any hesitation, she pulled the front of my pants from the elastic waistband enough to free my cock, which was screaming to be released, grabbed it at the base, and ran her tongue slowly on the underside till she got to the head, then ran her tongue around the cock-head in swirling motion sending shivers through my spine. I sighed and moaned between my teeth. She wasn't joking. She was downright serious about earning $500, a good old fashion way.

Then she massaged my cock, up and down, brought the finger to the pee-hole and picked a drop of pre-cum from her index finger, and said;

"Poor friend thing is crying for attention, and I hope you won't deprive your friend here. Even for $500, right?" with a wicked smile, I knew I didn't have the heart to deprive my friend or niece. I kissed her head, and she looked up, still holding my manhood with her fist, then smiled. She returned to work with my cock as I hissed and thanked her. I watched her hand move toward my swollen cock, touching it ever so gently, bringing me a great deal of pleasure. She cleverly repositioned my cock pointed toward my stomach, then ran her tongue from my sack to the tip of my cock, then sucked the head of my cock as a kid sucking on a popsicle, then releasing it from her lips, ran her tongue downwards to my sack again.

"Ohhh...." I moaned, and she looked up and smiled. What a mischievous smile.

"Should I go on, Jim? Will you let me earn the money I need?" she asked, and I nodded in approval. An eccentric chuckle escaped her mouth, and then she yelled, "YES ecstatically as she went on to suck my dick expertly, giving me immense pleasure; I ran my fingers through her hair and her gorgeous face down to her shoulders. I slid my hip down the chair, parted my knees widely, and made room for her to get more comfortable. The sensation was beyond words. Her mouth was so warm and moist that my dick slipped in and out, boiling my balls with each stroke. She sucked softly on the head as her fingers moved around the shaft and then switched to caress my balls ever so softly. Afterward, she would pay proper respect to the very sensitive underside of my cock, by running her wet and warm tongue from the head to my sack. Oh... man, I was in heaven. I couldn't remember the last time that I experienced such enormous pleasure. Clearly, Amber knew what she was doing, and I wasn't about to stop and ask how she learned to suck like that.

I knew that I had to explore this beauty's softness of flesh, even if that meant that was the last time I would get the pleasure of touching a flesh of a female. I reached under her arms, brought my hands on her partly covered rounded breast, parted her blouse, and squeezed them softly. I felt an unexplainable fascination with her warm twin peaks. The tip of each breast was pure perfection. Her delicacies were much more significant than they seemed to be when her clothing hid them. Soon my fingers were on her nipples. As I first explored the fascinating nipples, I felt them becoming harder by the second. Not to mention my cock that seemed to have grown in her warm, saliva-filled, slick mouth, bringing me closer to my climax.

Amber moved closer between my legs, allowing me better access to her twins. I stuck my hands under her chin and quickly pulled out her blouse as she stopped caressing my cock to permit me, freeing her breasts, and then I promptly moved my hips even lower, placing my shaft between them. Understanding my desire, she brought her hands to the outer sides of her breasts, now making a perfect tight gap for squeezing my dick. As I got into motion with my hip to drive my steel-hard rod between her soft and cushiony breasts, she added to the pleasure by lowering her open mouth to suck the crown of my rod on its upward journey. I moaned loudly, delighted by the contentment.

I was in pure ecstasy and past the point of no return. Much as I wanted to continue to fuck her tits while she was sucking the crown of my cock, I knew I was reaching the point of no return. I felt my body tense up, and I came, four or five hot jets of it- all over her lovely face and tits. I was delighted and delighted as my cock again filled her mouth, sending still more tingling sensations as it rode between Amber's breasts into her mouth.

"WOW," said Amber and sucked me dry as I stood there as I had just climbed Mt. Everest, breathing heavily, yet enjoying the feel of her wet mouth and her true beauty to the fullest.

"Looks like you got a nice facial," I joked, trying to catch my breath. Amber picked some spunk from her face with her index finger, sniffed it first, and stuck the finger in her mouth.

"Your stuff smells like Pina Coladas and tastes like salty Pina Coladas. And incidentally, I want to ask you about a facial too, can I?' Said Amber and landed a wet kiss on my cheek. I lay on the sofa to rest after offering my T-shirt to wipe cum off of her lovely face and tits.

"Well, you know, Jim, the wedding party has a beautician over to do facials and hair for just $100.00 a person, and Brenda said there is an opening. You think your friend here wants to try again for $100.00 more?" Amber asked after sitting beside me, running her soft fingers through my chest hair.

"Honey, it has been a long time since my friend down there had a back-to-back, and I don't even know if he can do it right away. Especially after all the milking you just did." But Amber had other ideas.

"So, you mean if your friend can be ready, you are willing, right?" She kissed my lips for the first time and guided me to the carpet. Once I was on the floor, she knelt, turned her back to me, and started to lick my groin up to the testicle while holding my half-hard dick with her right and jerking it to bring it back to life. Even though my dick wasn't fully hard, her pleasure was still immense.

I reached under her skirt and massaged her ass checks over the soft fabric of her silk underpants. Without hesitation, she stuck her ass towards me, sliding down my chest.

"Do you like them? Do you think my rear is too big?" She purred.

"Nonsense. They look and feel marvelous, dear," I replied as I tried to squeeze my fingers under her underpants.

"Wait..." she said, quickly removing her skirt and underpants, revealing her incredible ass, one could only dream of.

"Anything to help bring your friend back to life," she winked as she saddled my chest again and then lowered her mouth back to my cock. Holly shit, I thought. I couldn't believe I had the most beautiful nude girl I had ever seen, now in 69 positions with me. I hurriedly buried my head between her legs and ran my tongue over her round thighs.

I took a moment to stare between her open legs as a kid ogling over the candy section at a store, breathing heavily. My hands went to her hips and slid under her butt, tightly clasping the cheeks of her firm rounded ass. Then, with a deep moan, I pulled Amber's visibly wet pubes up against my face, turning my head occasionally to lick and kiss the insides of her delicious young thighs. I touched the velvety lips and the clit. This caused her legs to open a little, and I felt the warm slit become moist and slippery as my finger worked in and around it. Amber was busy sucking my dick, now almost fully firm.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers
12