Amber's Propersition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I felt the sensation as the head of my dick made contact with the back of her throat. In due course, we got into a rhythm; my face was firmly pressed into her hole, and her mouth was sucking around my cock. Within minutes she stopped sucking and ground her hips toward me, her entire body tensing. Her little whimpers grew in volume. I knew that she was having an orgasm.

Finally, she slowed down and then stopped altogether. Her breast felt heavy, and her nipples were rock hard against my stomach, resting with my length still firmly stuck between her lips.

"Ohh... that was something...I never had anyone do that to me." Amber said while taking my cock out of her mouth and jerking it softly. I lick her clit with the stiff end of my tongue.

Surprisingly by then, my cock was back to its full length and hard as a rock again. Then it occurred to me that Amber might be trying to blow me off again, but I knew I madly wanted to stick my dick in her warm cunt and fuck her silly instead of coming in her mouth for the second time.

I turned sideways, forcing Amber to do the same. Then I kissed her thighs as I sat on the carpet, turned to face Amber, and moved up to swallow one of her nipples. My cock found the warmth between her creamy thighs. Her flesh felt amazingly good against my rigid cock as it slowly rubbed against her soft thighs; even Without any lubrication at all, it could provide such a comforting feeling to my cock.

My cock was so hard by then, and I thought it would rupture. I pulled myself up, and I inserted the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy which was steaming with hot juice. I pressed on, and she let out a soft moan, then relaxed her body to permit me to penetrate her. Amber froze her body and murmured, "I don't think we should do that...Not all the way..." But it was too late for that. Besides, I didn't think she was very convincing as she did not resist when the tip of my head parted her nectar-sodden pussy.

She was tight; I thought I would never get it in her for a moment. I felt the moistness of Amber's cunt lubricating my prick as it moved in deeper and deeper. Amber let out a muffled cry and then just stood there with my prick buried inside her and my balls rubbing against her round ass. After a short time, I started to move in and out of her with long gentle strokes so that my cock would be well lubricated by the emission from her pussy. I felt the softness inside of her against me as I moved in and out of her body. She must have cum at least twice as I drove my shaft in and out, bouncing my balls off her butt as hard and fast as I could. The second time, she yelled so loud that I worried she would cause the ceiling to collapse on us. Amber's pussy grabbed my cock as she moaned and moaned again. She rolled her lips in and closed her eyes while I kissed her neck and banged her furiously. Her little whimpers grew in volume again, and then she released a loud wave of moans. I knew that she was having her third orgasm. Her orgasms came in waves, and she dug her fingernails into my back, ridding through them.

With a final lunge when I pushed deep into her and unloaded my cum like I had never done before! I slowly fucked in and out of her until my cock softened enough to slip out.

"Ohhh... man, you were great," she said and wrapped her arms around my neck to bring me closer to her and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I'll give you $600.00 again if you return with your new outfit and shoes to dance with me. I can show you a few new steps that may be useful someday." I said, and she agreed.

"Sure, Uncle Jim. You'll be the first to see my new outfit and dance with me soon. Is that sound reasonable for being your personal call girl, right?" Amber chuckled while she cleaned the runoff from her sweet hole using her undies.

12