Amber's psych class on sex

Story Info
Amber and Pierre are team partners for project on BDSM.
1k words
3.66
17.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber Okazaki looked around in the small classroom in the Psychology Department located on the second floor of Franz Hall at UCLA. With only 17 other students, many seats were available in the classroom which seated 30. Amber took a seat towards the back of the room, noticing that the awkward, self-conscious French exchange student, Pierre, was sitting in the front row.

Amber was an olive-skinned, breath-takingly gorgeous Asian-American. Her mother was part of the royal Thai family, the currently ruling Chakri dynasty, although she had been required to renounce her royal heritage when she married Amber's father, a famous Japanese physicist, whose work provided an approach to the rapid determination of the phase in X-ray crystallography, thus enabling high-throughput protein tertiary structure determination.

Amber was such a drop-dead knockout, that she could have been an actress, or a model for Victoria's Secret. Instead, however, she was a very bright mathematics major at UCLA, now taking a psychology course to meet distribution requirements.

The course, PSY-243 "New directions in human sexuality", had a reputation of attracting different kinds of students, including many who wanted desperately to get beyond their geeky, social awkwardness and bashful inhibitions when approaching the opposite sex. This was probably the reason that Pierre had enrolled -- despite coming from Paris, he seemed to panic whenever he was close to Amber.

Amber, on the other hand, was sure of her body. She knew the magnetic, almost hypnotic effect that her exotic face and well-formed breasts exerted on the male students near her. She had enrolled in this course to experiment with her predatory female instincts, thinking that she might embarrass Pierre and other geeky boys of the class, by broaching certain tabu topics in a sensually suggestive, yet naive and innocent tone.

Professor Wendy Chan walked into the classroom, and wrote her name and the course number, PSY-243, on the blackboard. Dr. Chan was an academic almost too young, exotic and beautiful to be standing in front of the class.

She explained that students would be required to pair up, in teams consisting of a male and female, in order to work on a series of projects in the course.

The first project, due in 3 weeks, concerned the alternate world of BDSM. Given the questioning looks from some of the students in the front row, Dr. Chan explained the meaning of the terms BDSM and SM, while distributing a class handout that included links to web sites that explained ............this world to neophytes.

Dr. Chan had assigned Amber to work with Pierre Deligne, an awkward nerdy French student from Ecole Polytechnique, whose main interest was in "quantum computation" -- the development of algorithms which exploited the potential that internal "states" of a quantum computer were not bits, but rather q-bits -- complex superimpositions of different states permitting a type of parallel computation.

At the end of class, Amber suggested to Pierre that they meet for coffee at 4 pm in the Kerckhoff Coffee House on UCLA campus. At 4:10 pm, both Amber and Pierre were seated at a secluded table in the far corner, each sipping a cappuccino.

Pierre's eyes met those of Amber -- he felt that he was falling into a bottomless pit, with those large, brown, open eyes that held him captive, causing his fingers to shake as he sipped his coffee.

Amber's full lips opened. She ever - so - slowly then wet her lips with her tongue, a pale flesh color, flicking the corner of her mouth with an erotically charged movement that made Pierre's breathing shallow and rapid.

Her voice purred: "Hands behind your back. Do not look at my breasts." Despite the warning, Pierre's eyes quickly darted to the cleft between two mounds, each faintly suggesting the location of a long, dark, erect nipple, and wafting the fragrance of Gerlain "eau de lingerie", a sensual perfume that she sprayed on her undergarments.

"Do not move," Amber warned, as her hand slipped between Pierre's shaking legs. "It seems that you need to be trained to follow my directions," she whispered. "Now we go back to my apartment, so I can teach you some well-deserved discipline."

... (back at Amber's apartment) ...

Wearing a push-up bra that exposed her areolas and long nipples, complemented by the skimpiest imaginable G-string, Amber looked like a goddess as she stood behind Pierre, bound by a white nylon cord to his chair.

Amber teased and pinched his nipples, then said, "You perverted slut, Pierre, I think that you have too much hair on your chest and genitals -- it's unseemly, since only dominant women are allowed to have pubic hair."

With a coy, malevolent smile, Amber then slowly, erotically wetted the bar of Ivory soap, creating a lather with her hands to spread it evenly on Pierre's chest, well lubricating his nipples.

Amber then systematically shaved off his chest hair, exposing his nipples, and proceeded to remove the hair from around his turgid cock, as well as from his scrotum -- this caused his balls to be drawn up in a compact sphere close to the base of his cock.

Ever so slowly, she re-wet and lathered the bar of Ivory, then applied a slick film of soap on Pierre's nipples, cock and balls, leaving a trail of small bubbles on his now hairless chest that reflected the light from the nightstand lamp.

Pierre stopped breathing each time that Amber re-applied soap to his nipples, teasing the tips with a flicking motion. She then reached down to his soap-covered penis, and pulled it repeatedly, looking into his eyes with her most innocent gaze, saying, "This thing is elastic. It seems to be made of rubber -- how far does it come out, when I pull it? Can I tie it into a know?"

Amber continued, "Now that those nasty hairs have been removed, we can begin our games tonight. Your first task is to worship my nipples." Amber removed her bra and G-string, re-wet the bar of Ivory, and applied a copious amount to her perky breasts, building up a lather on the long, erect nipples.

She then commanded Pierre to remove the soap using only his tongue. When the soap had been removed, she re-wetted the bar of Ivory, building up a thicker coat of soap on each breast, saying, "Woops! It looks like you missed some spots -- start over slave, and this time remove all the soap with your tongue."

This night would be long, Pierre thought, as his cock dribbled pre-cum that dripped on the floor.