Emily's Initiation

Story Info
College Coed Emily learns the ropes, so to speak.
3.7k words
4.17
22.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's Initiation

To see an attractive woman walking along the picturesque, cozy streets of the French Quarter is by no means an unusual occurrence. Actually it seems to be the norm. This being the case, Emily Barrow was not at all out of place as she strolled along Burgundy and turned right on Conti toward Bourbon Street. Her "gap year" before starting college had turned into a "gap eighteen months" which displeased her parents more than she had expected. Now, however, the 21 year old was buckling down and during summer term she was taking a full load that would put her back on track as a Sophomore in the fall.

Just over a quarter mile further along the coed's path, Lorraine Devaneaux leaned casually, arms folded, against the railing of a balcony that overlooked Bourbon Street shading the sidewalk below and the entrance to her club Bisous de Papillon, Butterfly Kisses. On Mardi Gras nights her balcony provided her guests an intimate vestibule from which to view the parades and toss the occasional string of beads.

Lorraine grew up in this residential space above her club. The club and residence was the only home she has ever known. She became the owner eight years before, when her mother finally lost her long, difficult battle with the cancer that ravaged her increasingly frail body. She passed on a Monday, not quite three weeks before her daughter's eighteenth birthday and, as was her wish, her strong, independent daughter strode steadily into the future taking over her mothers duty and making sure there was not a moments interruption when she opened for business the following weekend.

This summer afternoon was bright and sunny, so the street was fairly busy. Tourists milled around and locals scurried along their way to evening work at one of the clubs or home after perhaps working a lunch shift at one of the restaurants in the area. The real crowds would be arriving a few hours latter however. Friday night in the French Quarter was a time when fun loving people wanted to see and be seen, and Butterfly Kisses was one of the 'see and be seen' hot spots.

Making her way to the planned rendezvous with the mysterious proprietress, the attractive Jersey Girl's heart raced with anticipation. She had ,perhaps, presented herself as somewhat more worldly than her reality supported.

When Emily met Lorraine she was immediately fixated on the woman taken by her flame red hair and piercing green eyes. Descending the staircase onto the floor of the club, her movement was intoxicating. Her muscular body rippled with every effortless step. The top button on her red satin blouse was just below her sternum leaving the garment tantalizingly open between her breasts. She wore black leather pants and patent leather pumps with a five inch heel.

That first night proved to leave Emily with more questions than answers regarding her hidden desires. Over the next weeks she spent more time learning about what she was feeling. Talks with Stacey and Roz led to her realization that the person most knowledgeable on the subject was in fact Lorraine. So finally, quite nervously, she approached Lorraine with some of her questions.

Emily found Sundays to be a time when she could engage Lorraine. She would often have brunch at the club on Sunday's when the crowd was less boisterous and more intimate. These were the occasions when she and Lorraine would talk books or movies or even politics from time to time, but always, there would be some discussion of dominate/submissive relationships.

The two women learned the most about each other, however, when the subject of one Sunday conversation turned to the runaway best seller 'Fifty Shades of Gray'. Emily expressed her intrigue with the books portrayal of the BDSM lifestyle, but was even more intrigued when Lorraine pointed out many things to which only a seasoned BDSM practitioner would relate.

The women sat at a small table for two in a back corner sharing a bottle of white wine and Eggs Benedict as they talked about some of the erotic passages.

"How would you picture yourself in that scene, as the one using the whip or the one being punished?" asked Lorraine, with a wry smile.

"Not that I would want to be whipped, but I would see myself more as Anastasia than a female Christian." replied Emily.

"Maybe that is a common trait of Literature students." laughed Lorraine, referring to the Emily and Anastasia's shared field of study.

Emily thought about that conversation and all the others they shared over the past six months, and how those talks laid the basis for the upcoming afternoon. Her mind wandering as the sound of the spiked heels of her red strappy sandals clicked on the concrete sidewalk with her every step. The shoes complimented her solid white, backless halter dress. The top of the dress was split between her modest breasts and tied in a bow behind her neck. Her golden tan and honey blonde hair stood out in contrast to the white as did her crimson nails, fresh from a mani-pedi earlier in the day.

Lorraine spotted Emily as she approached on the opposite side of the street. About midway in the block, she crossed the street diagonally looking back over her shoulder to insure there was no traffic hazard then looking up to the balcony with a smile and Loraine peered down at her.

Emily was quickly out of Lorraine's view as she passed beneath the overhanging balcony and stepped into the recessed alcove that led to the apartments front door. As she reached to press the doorbell, Emily's heart was in her throat. She replayed Lorraine's invitation and the matter of fact way it had been delivered after they agreed that they would share an afternoon D/s session.... "Wear a pretty white dress." Lorraine had said, "If you don't have one, buy one. Be at my loft at 4:00PM sharp. That will give us a good amount of time before the club gets active."

It was 4:00 PM on the dot when she pressed the doorbell. In a moment she heard footsteps through the heavy wood door before it swung open.

A wry smile settled upon Lorraine's lips as she looked the girl up and down, taking her hand as she leaned to kiss her first on one cheek then the other. 'Very European' thought the girl silently.

"Welcome Mon Ami," said Lorraine.

"Merci," began Emily, "and now you know the extent of my vocabulaire Francais."

Both women chuckled realizing that there was a friendship taking root and perhaps even more as Lorraine continued to hold the girls left hand as she led her to the staircase. Ascending behind the redhead, Emily made a mental note of just how striking Lorraine was. Her thick red hair was pulled back and held in place by an ornate leather stick barrette. She wore snug fitting tank top which accentuated the muscularity of her back. The landing at the top of the staircase opened up into the living room, but Lorraine opened an adjacent door that led into another room, what she referred to as her 'playroom'. It was in this room the pair would spend their afternoon.

Only Lorraine knew how meaningful this next bit of time would be. She had experienced such a time with several girls in Emily's position. Girls who were experimenting with their desires, their sexuality. At a point that they were as yet not totally evolved, having not yet developed any kinks, any quirks of desire. Of course she had no way of knowing just how their time would affect the younger woman. It might ignite desires that she would pursue with vigor for years to come, or it might prove to deviant and revolting and she might turn away from this lifestyle completely. Only time and the next hour would really tell. The next hour would be Emily's "Golden Hour".

"Are you sure you want to try this experiment?" queried Loraine, as she looked into the younger woman's hazel eyes.

Her heart racing Emily emphatically replied, "I have never been more sure of anything."

Taking the hand of the novice, Lorraine led her to the center of the room and a large wooden frame that stood about eight feet tall and six feet wide. Its was constructed of 6 inch by 6 inch timbers and was adorned with various connectors, bolts and hooks to accommodate the devices and bindings to which Emily would be introduced over the coming weeks.

"Remember the word 'red'. That is your safe word. If anything becomes to much for you, if you feel to much pain, or you simply have had all you can take, say 'red' and I will stop immediately and release you." explained Lorraine.

She turned and retrieved a small device with a elastic strap from a nearby table. Taking the girls hand, she slipped the strap over her fingers in a manner that secured the device to her palm. "Make a fist." she instructed. Emily complied and as she squeezed the device emitted a buzzing noise. "If you are not able to say your safe word because you are gagged or out of breath, or any reason, make a fist, and I will stop. Do you understand?"

"I understand." she replied.

"What is your safe word?" asked Lorraine.

"Red." replied Emily with a smile.

Thus began a session both women were looking forward to. It was almost a dare on Emily's part that led to the invitation to have a workout in the infamous playroom. Some of the girls in Emily's little clique doubted the room's very existence, thinking that the reputation attributed to Lorraine might be just an urban myth fueled by her female club employees.

Now Emily would be able to report back to her friends that the playroom did actually exist, but then, that would entail the need to explain how she was able to confirm the legend, or would she. Bisous de Papillon was commonly known to cater to gay and lesbian clients, but most of Emily's group were straight, some of the girls even engaged. Their patronage of Bisous de Papillon was one of convenience rather than search for love. It was a safe refuge where the college girls could relax, escape and not face an inundation of advances from college boys since the only ones frequenting the establishment were less interested in the girls as they were of them.

Emily's particular orientation didn't really matter to Lorraine. She was aware of the curiosity of the twenty-one year old as she had encountered many other curious college coeds and shared her knowledge and her playroom with many of them. She positioned Emily directly in the center of the frame and with her foot slid a box some six inches tall in front of her and instructed her to stand on it. The girl complied without question, doing nothing more than looking up seeing that she was directly beneath the massive cross-member.

"Hold out your hand." instructed Lorraine in a matter of fact manner.

Taking the girls hand, she placed a wide leather band around it and buckled it firmly into place. The wrist cuff was lined with thick lambswool fur and had an extended tongue that laid across the back of the wearers hand. To the flap was attached a heavy ring. The device was designed in a way to provide ample support to allow the wearer to hang with their body weight supported by it.

When a second cuff was firmly fastened to the girls other wrist, Lorraine unfurled an length of heavy rope. She easily located the center of the length and folded the rope in two, feeding the fold through the ring and securing it. The jute rope was then fed through a similar ring fastened to the frame above. She pulled the rope tight and deftly secured it wrapping the excess length around the tie and creating a very neat package.

After duplicating the effort on the girls other arm, the redhead stood back and admired her handiwork. The cute blonde was completely secured. She stood on the box but her arms stretched above her at forty five degree angles. Her position caused the hem of the dress she wore to ride halfway up her thighs, exposing her shapely, tanned legs.

"This is the last time I will ask this, are you sure you want to try this kink?" asked Lorraine.

Almost breathlessly and with a hint of glee in her voice the young blonde submissive replied, "Oh yes, I have never been more sure of anything!"

"Try to squeeze your mercy buzzer." instructed Lorraine.

Emily complied and the buzzing sound filled the room.

"And what is your safe word?" she asked.

"Red." replied the girl

"Then lets begin." said the Domme with a smile.

Stepping in front of her subject, the Domme traced her fingers up and down the girls chest between her breasts. "Did you come without a bra because you thought I would like you that way?" she asked.

"Yes." replied the girl, her voice quivering.

"When I ask a question, you will reply using Mistress or Ma'am. Such as 'yes mistress' or 'yes ma'am' do you understand?" explained Lorraine.

"Yes Mistress." replied the girl. As she replied, the simple act of subjugation, as small as it was kindled a warmth inside her as she stood helplessly attached to the apparatus standing on a tiny box. The excitement washed over her.

With her foot, Lorraine pushed the box from beneath the girl, causing all her weight to be supported by her arms, her feet several inches off the floor as she swung breathing heavily. The Domme put an arm around her steadying her as the girl let out a tiny moan.

Lorraine would never leave a subject hanging more than 15 minutes, so she wasted no time in beginning to put the girl through her paces. As the girl hung a few inches above her, she stood in front of her and reached around her with both arms so that she could ever so softly stroke up and down the backs of both her thighs. Moving her finger tips slowly from the backs of the girls knees, almost up to her gluteal cleft then back down again. With each stroke there was another slight moan emitting from the girls lips. She was obviously becoming aroused as at one point she closed her eyes and tilted her head back softly saying "Oh my God!".

With a chuckle, Lorraine said, "Soon I will have you saying 'oh my Goddess, my pet.". With that she slipped her hands to the outside of the girls legs and ran her hands up to the waistband of her panties where she hooked her fingers and began to slide them down the girls legs.

She had know this was going to happen at some point, but Emily was still a bit surprised. The surprise turned to a bit of embarrassment when her Mistress stood in front of her with the baby blue bikini panties and showed the darkened spot where they had become quite moistened.

"Does this mean you are aroused or did you have a problem with incontinence dear? Which was it?" asked Lorraine

Her face turned bright red as she blushed from embarrassment, "Arousal Mistress." replied Emily, admitting the obvious as her breaths quickened and her heart pounded as she was even more aroused than before.

Emily softly whimpered watching Lorraine carefully folding her panties making certain the moist crotch was facing the outside, then moaned as the cloth was pushed into her mouth as a gag. The intimate scent wafting in her nostrils elevated the humiliation. Strangely that very humiliation intensified her arousal, in turn buttressing the humiliation, driving her mind to a level of intensity she had only imagined in her short life. As her mind was flooded with sensations with which she was unaccustomed she found herself simultaneously repulsed and invigorated, embarrassed but at the same moment desiring even more to be degraded, toyed with, made a plaything.

The sensations bombarded her very being as she laid her head back, closing her eyes with an guttural moan, her very being left gladly in the hands of the woman she had known barely six months.

Moving behind Emily, Lorraine placed both hands on the girls bare shoulders, curling her fingers so that her nails lightly scratched the girls back from neck to waist. She repeated the movement, each time adding a tiny bit of pressure until she could see the marks left by her nails. She then reached up to the back of the girls neck and untied the halter dress, allowing it to fall from its own weight to the girls hips.

Stepping to the girls left side, Lorraine pushed the dress down allowing it to fall on the floor. Pausing just a moment to take in her subjects now naked body, Lorraine knew she was going to thoroughly enjoy this session and was confident enough in her own ability that there would be countless more sessions to follow as she lowered her lips to the girls breast.

Feeling Lorraine's lips softly closing around her erect, left nipple, she moaned softly tilting her head to that side, her eyes still closed. As she flicked the firm nipple with her tongue, her left hand trailed down across the girls firm belly, fingers playfully toying with the soft blondish tufts that the girl had carefully trimmed into the shape of a heart.

Her middle finger easily separated the damp lips of the helpless girls pussy. As she probed into its wet depths she rested her thumb on the clitoral hood rhythmically massaging, driving her subject to the brink of release before pulling her back, making her wait, letting her know in the most intimate fashion, exactly who was in control and who was being controlled.

The lessons did not go unlearned, as Emily found herself riding endless waves of passion, being right upon the crest, then feeling it slip away only to build again, even higher even more intensely but still not tipping over the crest. It was somewhat like an out of body experience for the girl, suspended as she was in mid air, an instrument to be played by Lorraine in a way it had never before.

Emily groaned every time she was brought to within a hairsbreadth of orgasm ,only to be pulled away. She had never been so close without the fulfillment of release. She was well versed in her own orgasms in that she masturbated quite regularly, but never in this manner. She was certain that if only her hands were free she would be able to finish in mere seconds!

Lorraine kept watch on the clock and as it approached her self imposed deadline, she placed the box back under Emily's feet allowing her to take the weight off her arms.

"Enjoying yourself so far?" asked Lorraine as she began to untie one of the ropes.

"Very much so, Mistress. We aren't stopping are we?" answered the girl.

"Not unless you want to." said Lorraine

When her right arm was released, almost instinctively, Emily reached for her throbbing clit, only to have her wrist grabbed before she could touch herself. "You will touch yourself only when you are told to touch yourself and then only for my entertainment, not your enjoyment. Is that understood?", barked Lorraine.

"Yes, Mistress.", the girl sheepishly replied as she dropped her arm to her side leaving her throbbing clit hungering for that one touch, that single little squeeze that would drive her the final inches, no, the final millimeters over the crest and into the ecstasy of what she imagined would be an earth shaking orgasm. But that was not to be, at least not right yet.

With the second rope released, the cuffs removed and the buzzer no longer needed, Emily stood totally naked in front of her Mistress, who took hold of her wrist and led her around a partition that divided the playroom. On the other side of the partition was a private area with what can best be described as a throne against the back wall. Though she was normally shy and would have felt exceedingly uncomfortable simply being naked in the presence of another, those feelings were not present now. Beyond feeling perfectly at ease totally exposed to Lorraine she even enjoyed her situation, wanting to share every fiber of her being with this woman.

The ornate, high backed chair was the only piece of furniture in the room. Plush carpet covered the floor with the exception of a circle with a diameter of about 3 feet that was made of what appeared to be marble or granite. With the flip of a light switch, a spotlight in the ceiling brightly illuminated the circle while softer lights lit and enhanced the throne.

12