Dee's At the Slave Hunt

Story Info
Dee and her boyfriend go to a slave hunt.
1.2k words
4.02
10.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice cool spring morning. Dee who is 5'3, 38DD with a curvy figure and her boyfriend have been planning this for weeks, exercising and getting in shape.

It's a 2 hour drive to the event. He's in black running pants and a tight black T-shirt. Dee in hot pink spandex shorts with a matching low cut sports bra that he bought for her. She thinks it's a little small because of the way her boobs pop out the top but she knows he likes that... She is wearing a zip up hoodie till it warms up. She figures she'll be warm enough once it starts.

Not a lot of talking going on. They're both going over their game plan on their heads. This is the 3rd time going to this event. She really wants to last longer than 20 minutes this time.

Last year she was doing really good. She thought she lost him but she forgot about the other hunters and ran right into the path of one. Her placard said only her partner can touch her. After implying she was playing it too safe Dee changed it so anyone can touch her. She really hopes this wasn't a mistake.

They get there and she takes her jacket off. She sees him staring at her chest. She loves that they can distract him so easily. The cool air makes her nipples erect and she sees him lost in her body. Dee turns around to needlessly re-tie her shoes keeping her knees straight. She hears him say "Damn" under his breath.

Her plan worked. She sees his bulge appear underneath his pants. Hoping that will slow him down a bit. She walks past him and runs her hand over it "Good luck out there" with a devilishly evil grin on her face.

She makes her way over to the "Prey" starting line. She looks back seeing him adjust himself while staring at her ass. The other prey were dressed similarly. Dee starts stretching waiting for the starters gun.

BANG!! Off they go. Last year, 4 all got caught at once, pretty embarrassing for them. The hunter came back like he just won the Superbowl. Dee peeled off on a new route through the woods.

Seeing other pink, yellow and white outfits she realized why he bought this for her. She thought he was tired of the usual black she wore. She can be seen from a mile away!! Cursing him she keeps moving. Hearing yelling and cursing in the distance she knows others are getting caught. She looks at her watch...30 min...awesome. He's nowhere in sight.

A little later she comes around a big tree and almost gasps. Another hunter is right there but his back is turned and he didn't hear her. She freezes in her tracks until he is safely out of earshot. Letting out a deep breath Dee spins around to head in the other direction.

She takes one step and her boyfriend right there standing there with his arms folded smiling.

Dee looks amazing. A sheen of sweat covers her body and a nice stream of sweat going down her cleavage.

"FUCK!!" She says hell with it and starts running hoping he'll miss. She glances back and sees him taking aim "FUUUUCK!!"

"SMACK" right on her asscheek.

"SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER, DAMMIT!!". That stung like crazy. Rubbing it smeared blue paint all over her new pink shorts and hands.

Dee stops, raises her hands, turns around and walks back to him. Smiling "You shouldn't have run". He's getting daggers from her eyes. "You agreed to this." Knowing he's right she drops her gaze, spins around and puts her hands behind her back. Tying her wrists and then elbows. Her tits are really sticking out. He pulls Dee's top down then out of his pocket he puts nipple clamps that have little bells on them. They aren't too tight but the bells are humiliating. Tying a rope around her waist then down between her legs, between her wrists then back through. Tied off at her belly button keeping it snug. She looks down and sees that he put a knot right over her clit. The knot

As per the rules they agreed to. She gets down on her knees and opens her mouth invitingly. He holds her head as she sucks him off. The sweet pre-cum comes early. She works your magic and hears him groaning. That turns her on and begins sucking harder. The increased sensation takes him over the edge. He cums in her mouth. Hands being tied she can't wipe it off her lip. Everyone will know what she did. The final thing was the bit gag.

It's a long walk back to camp. Occasionally giving a little tug on the rope pressing the knot against her clit. Being excited with her exhibitionist side and the knot rubbing her clit she starts to drool on your tits and her crotch is visibly soaked.

He looks back and sees this. He instantly gets hard and starts looking around. He sees a large stump that someone had used a chainsaw on so it had a flat top. He covers it with the blanket out of his pack. Laying her over it he cut the rope between her legs. Pulling her shorts down exposing that spectacular ass. He gives it a couple playful slaps to warm it up. He spreads her ass apart and finds her wet pussy. He slides it in nice and easy. He takes long slow strokes at first but speeds it up after a while. Dee loves this angle and starts moaning and whimpering. Tugging on her hair and calling her his prey. She has an orgasm sneak up on her. With her convulsing with him inside her immediately makes him cum in her.

He re-ties her crotch leash and continues leading his catch back to show her off.

She joins the other captured prey on the stage and takes her place against the post. Wrists shackled to a ring above her head. Her top is slid all the way up to the ring and shorts down to her ankles. Most of the other prey are naked. Some are clothed but she feels that you are in the "big girl club" by allowing herself to be stripped.

Dee looks out and sees her boyfriend talking with the other hunters. Motioning towards her and telling each other their stories. Her placard says she can be touched but no insertion. Several of the hunters make their way up to the stage. Looking at the prey on display. One of the prey is let down and she immediately starts sucking her master off. Bragging on how well she is trained. They make their way down to Dee. Her breasts and ass are inspected with approval.

Not to be outdone Dee gives her boyfriend a knowing look. He lets her down and she starts sucking the same guy doing her thing. His knees buckle and he has to grab someone to keep from falling over. Dee only does it for a few seconds then pushes him away and moves towards her boyfriend.

He said "Holy Shit!!" He goes down to his woman and tells her. "Talk to her and find out what she does. She is fucking amazing!"

Dee makes her boyfriend cum a 3rd time. Wiping her chin off giving him a confident sexy look then she puts her hands back up to be reattached till the end of the event.

Two of the prey lasted without getting caught and won $1000 each. But Dee won $500 for best performance on the stage. Maybe next year.