Amber's Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't mind, I would like to go on home, this has been enough stress for one night."

"Of course, before you go, are you free this Saturday?" Heather asked.

"Umm.. I think so, why?"

"I need to take you out to get new clothes so I can put it on the company credit card." She explained.

"Oh, I thought you'd just give me the money and I'd go by myself." I said. Instantly anxious again.

"Unfortunately, our company isn't really free with the cash money, all these expenses have to be on the company credit card. It also curbs abuse since you have to show a receipt. It's hard to do that with cash."

"I see." Thinking that I would just replace my women's clothes with men's clothes to save myself the embarrassment.

"We have to replace what you lost... exactly." She said, guessing where my mind went. "Jack, your secret is out of the bag now, there's no need to feel anxious. Just go on home and rest. As long as you're doing your job, I don't care what you do. That extends to what you're wearing."

"Okay, thanks Boss." I said as I left the lab.

I headed home then and discarded the Tyvek as soon as I walked through the door. I still had a few days until the weekend, I wonder what's going to happen once it gets here.

12