All Comments on 'Amber's Transformation Ch. 01'

by dimmy05

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story hope there's more to come.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasurealmost 2 years ago

A fun read, pure and simple. A unique approach to being discovered and well written. Nicely done.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

This is a cute little story, although the scenes are completely predictable.

I completely enjoyed it as parts of it brought back some memories of my own life.

This writer just as most on here depends far too much on the word "AND" !

There are plenty of other conjunctive words or phrases to use to connect sentences.

This situation can be remedied with the use of a Thesaurus.

There are some places where "AND" is the appropriate word to use.

But far too many writers are a bit lazy in choosing conjunctive words.

Check it out with the next story you read.

Carry on Author, at least you are posting your work !

AeneaTAeneaTalmost 2 years ago

Really different and unique story. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start! I cant wait to see what kinky things Heather, and most likely Christine, will have in store for their new employee, please more soon!

madetoobeymadetoobeyalmost 2 years ago

A nice change to have a story that doesn't rush straight into the sex but builds the background first. I like where this is going.

pantymichellepantymichellealmost 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter!!

glitter_Collectorglitter_Collectoralmost 2 years ago

And then? What happened on Saturday?

dimmy05dimmy05over 1 year agoAuthor

The second chapter is almost finished! I hope to have it posted by the end of the week. Thank you all for being patient with me!

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 1 year ago

I just loved reading through this, the excitement and anticipation have been building and I can’t wait to see what happens in pt 2 .

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Really cool totally possible situation. The lack of messy, over told sex happening was a delight !

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58over 1 year ago

I like this story. Very interesting, very thorough too. I like the detail. And I like the characters. I think I said "I like" too many times. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous