Amber's Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
Amber gets new clothes.
3.8k words
4.77
9.9k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers

Chapter 3

Hello all you lovely people. Thank you for reading my story. Please don't forget to leave feedback and comments after reading.

All Characters that partake in anything hinky are over 18 years old.

The three of us walked down the street looking like a mother taking her two college age daughters out for some shopping. All three of us were dressed somewhat similarly with stockings, skirts, and blouses of different colors and slightly different styles.

Heather was wearing a black skirt with a deep red blouse. She wore white stockings down to a modest 2" black heel. Heather was a little taller than Christine at 5'9" in her heels, her hair was black with just a hint of gray starting to peek through that looked like highlights. She also was wearing gold earrings and a gold chain necklace with a pearl and gold pendant

Christine I see was dressed like me, but opposite. Where my skirt was white with black stripes near the hem, hers was black with white stripes near the hem. She wore white stockings like Heather and was wearing the same flats that I was. Her blouse was a midnight blue blouse and silver jewelry with what looked like tiny sapphires.

Now that we were all out on the street, I had to admit that I liked being outside in my femme clothes. It was liberating and it felt so good. I was truly happy for the first time in a long time. The feeling was different than dressing in the lab. Then, it was all about the adrenaline of doing something taboo that I could get called out for. This was different. Gone was the adrenaline rush, replaced with a feeling of "rightness". I wasn't sure I could go back to wearing my boy clothes again. I could feel a smile appear on my face.

Christine was the first one to notice. "You look different Amber." She mused "You look truly happy."

"I am. I think this is how I was meant to be." I tried to articulate the epiphany I just had. "Like I was trapped in a cave and saw the sun for the first time."

"The smile looks good on you Amber." Heather chimed in, "Let's see if we can keep it there."

Just then, we turned the corner and entered a shop called The Closet. Inside was a clean, modern space that was different from any of the other clothing stores that I had gone to previously either as a guy or as a kid with my mom. There were no clothing racks, just mannequins that were dressed in various outfits from everyday wear to prom dresses to office wear.

"Hello, Welcome to The Closet. I'm Brittney, how can I help you?" a perky salesgirl asked.

"Hello Brittney, I'm Heather, and this is Amber and Christine." Heather replied. "We are looking for clothes for Amber, so if you could please show her back to the dressing rooms and get her sized up, then come back to us, that would be great."

"Of course! Follow me, Amber." Brittney started walking toward the rear of the store. If she thought the request was strange, she didn't let on.

"Just right in here." Brittney said as she opened a discrete door in a brightly lit hallway.

Inside the door was the largest dressing room I had ever been in. There was an empty closet rack, three full length mirrors, a small tool chest, and a large bench. There was also a cupboard above the tool chest. I walked in and Brittney followed me and closed the door behind her.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to take off your clothes. There are some empty hangars behind you for your clothes." Brittney stated.

I kind of stared at her for a few seconds like a deer in the headlights before Brittney noticed something was wrong.

"Don't worry, honey. We get all kinds in here, and you are beautiful. This is a judgement free store. We don't care if you're overweight, have crooked teeth, stretch marks, scars, or any other body problems, why should I care if you have something extra in your panties?" Brittney explained. "All I want is some measurements so I can get the proper clothes as beautiful as you deserve."

"O.. Okay." I said, turning bright red as she figured out my secret.

Slowly, I started undressing. First was the blouse. I took it off and handed it to Brittney so she could hang it up.

"You can leave your underwear on, it looks good, and I bet that's not what you're getting here today anyways."

I continued stripping by taking off my skirt and handing it to Brittney like I did the blouse.

"You will need to remove the stockings and garters, as they probably won't go with all the outfits you'll be trying on. We will get you ones that do."

I removed the stockings and garters and laid them on the bench behind me.

"Okay just stand like I tell you, and we'll get through this okay. First, stand with your arms out to the sides so I can measure your chest. Since you have in breast forms, we'll have to do this part with the bra on. In the future, when you get real breasts of your own, we will have to re-measure your true bust."

She said all of this while wrapping the tape measure around above my bra, right directly over the fake nipples, and beneath the bottom of the bra band.

Did I want real breasts? Why would she assume that? She broke by boob filled reverie with more instructions.

"Next we will measure your waist, arm length, and hips."

She continued to measure my body, having me move my limbs and stand a certain way to get all the measurements done.

"Okay, this is going to be the most awkward one." She blushed. "I need to get your inseam, just know that you are safe here, and I am not going to judge you."

"Okay. I trust you."

She proceeded to get down on her knees and placed one hand up against my tucked penis and the other down around my ankle holding a tape measure. It seemed like she held it like that for a long while but was probably only a couple seconds before she stood up and straightened her skirt.

"If you don't mind me saying," Brittney "You did a great job on your tuck. I couldn't tell anything until I got down there to measure."

"Thank you." I was blushing now, "Practice makes perfect."

She giggled. "I'll be back in a little bit. Make yourself comfortable. Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure. What are the options I have?"

"There's a mini fridge in the cupboard above the chest. You can help yourself to anything in there."

She opened the door and exited, closing it behind her.

I went to the cupboard and found a fully stocked mini-fridge, a Keurig, and Keurig pods. I opened the mini-fridge to find a couple different kinds of juice, wine coolers, iced tea, and bottled water. I selected an apple juice and sat on the bench to wait.

Meanwhile...

Christine

After the associate and Jack... I mean Amber left; Heather moved off to move through the showroom to look at some of the mannequins.

"Could you go to the other side of the store and find some clothes that would be suitable for working in the lab?" Heather asked. "She won't need a lot of things, primarily we just need to show her what works for the lab so she can pick out her own things to wear to work."

"Yeah, I think she already has plenty of girl clothes." I replied. "We should have met at her place to weed out what she already owns."

"That would have made this easier, but she needed that makeover to get in the mindset that she IS a girl. If we would have bombarded her this morning at her apartment, it would not have gone smoothly."

"Yeah, I see your point, she would have shut down. Maybe we can get her to give us a fashion show later to show us what she already has. The problem with being a girl is the massive number of options we have."

"Probably shouldn't do that tonight. Her mind will be reeling from today. She will need time to adjust and come to terms with what she is. After today, she should only need minor nudges to keep her going in the right direction."

"She'll find her own way eventually. Once I saw her come to the lab in complete girl clothes, I knew this was going to happen. The acid incident only sped up the timeline a bit." I mused.

"Yes, I imagine so." Heather said thoughtfully. "I bet she would have found her way here even if the acid didn't happen. I bet from this point onwards, Jack will begin to fade away, and Amber will start to take over."

"I'm going to go over to the other side of the store, it looks like that is where all the work type clothes are." I said.

"Okay, I'm going to get her a couple more casual outfits to wear out of work. If I know anything about trans women, they first focus on lingerie, then overtly girly outfits before going to the more mundane clothes, so if she is missing anything from her closet, I bet its street clothes."

I headed off toward the mannequins wearing hard hats in the back corner of the store while Heather moved deeper into the fake burger joint to see the mannequins there.

Christine wanted to get something that Amber could wear to work but was 100% feminine. She wanted Amber to have something that was not androgynous. Amber would need that going forward. If Heather was correct that Jack would fade and Amber would start to come forward, the more feminine the clothes the faster Amber would come out.

Looking through the mannequins, Christine found some super skinny jeans with the rear pockets being heart shaped with a rhinestone pattern. They were super cute, so she got the tag number and entered it on the list on her phone. She also got the tag numbers for some super cute camis that would layer well with the open front flannel shirts that were stereotypical "work shirts". Just for fun, she also added some cute blouses in pink and purple that were a little more rugged than typical out on the town blouses. A couple more pairs of jeans, and she went off to find Heather and Brittney.

Christine found them together going over Heather's list.

"Here are some work options I found." Christine said holding out her phone with the list.

Brittney quickly wrote down the numbers and asked both Heather and Christine to follow.

"I will pull these in the proper sizes for Amber, you can wait here, and we will show you all the ensembles when she tries them on." Brittney explained.

Christine and Heather sat on a low leather couch facing the changing rooms.

"Would either of you like a drink? We have juices, wine, and water, sparkling and flat."

"I'll take a sparkling white wine if you please." Heather said.

"I'll take the same." I replied.

"I'll have someone bring them to you. I'm going to start pulling these clothes and helping Amber."

"Thank you!" Heather and I replied together.

"Did you find anything good?" Heather asked.

"I found some jeans and tops that will look really cute, even under a lab coat."

"Good, I just hope today was enough to show Amber that she can live full femme if she wants." Heather said. "I don't know if she'll embrace the changes though."

"Maybe we can keep some makeup and stuff at the lab so we can prod her even if she comes in without it." I thought out loud.

"Probably a good idea. Maybe keep a couple of these outfits there as well." Heather replied.

"I have a question. If you don't mind me asking."

"You know you can ask me anything Christine."

"Why her? Why are we pushing her so hard? I know I have my own selfish reason for doing it, but why are you doing it?"

"That's kind of a long story, but I guess you deserve to know."

"I was raised not too far from here in a very small farming town. I had an older brother that I idolized. He was kind, compassionate and full of love for me and my entire family." Heather began. "He was two years older than me. We had the typical sibling squabbles growing up, but we always made it through them quickly. Right about the time I was entering High School. I noticed that my mother and father were having multiple heated discussions, but whenever I asked my brother about them, he told me not to worry about it."

Heather seemed to take a deep breath before she continued.

"At the beginning of my brother's senior year, I noticed that he spent a bunch of time sequestered in his room alone. I would knock, but he would say he was busy. I figured it was senior year schoolwork or college applications. About December time, we were having his 18th birthday party at our house. A bunch of guests came, but my brother was nowhere to be seen until about an hour after the party started. Then from the second floor, I saw his door open, and he walked down the steps wearing a stunning floor length red dress. He had makeup on his face and a silky black wig of hair on his head."

Heather seemed lost in a vision as she continued.

"He looked gorgeous. I couldn't tear my eyes away. I could tell that he made that dress himself, and it was amazing. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught some movement as my father strode to the stairs and punched my brother right in the face. He then grabbed him by the throat and threw him outside into the cold. 'You are no longer my son. You are no longer welcome here and if I see or hear of you talking to us or your sister again, I'll kill you. Get out of my sight.'"

Heather choked back a sob.

"I ran to the door behind my dad, but he held me back as I reached out toward my brother just getting off the sidewalk. 'Don't worry sis. Everything will be all right now.' He smiled at me then turned away as my father slammed the door. I ran up to my room and cried for the cruelty of it, and the fact that I lost my big brother. It wasn't a week later, that my parent's sat me down and said that my brother had killed himself by jumping off the railroad trestle over the Maumee River."

Tears were flowing down Heather's cheeks now.

"I loved my brother more than anything in this world. When I saw Jack that day, scared out of his mind about his secret being revealed, all I could see was my brother on the sidewalk in the beautiful torn dress telling me it would all be okay now. I knew that I needed to help Jack be herself, help Amber be born with love instead of hate. My brother would have wanted that. I don't even know what his femme name was, and it still haunts me to this day."

Just then an attendant came around the corner with two sparking wines and a box of tissues.

"Here you are ladies." The attendant said. "Please let me know if you need anything else."

"Thank you." We replied again.

Just then, Brittney came out...

AMBER

Brittney came back when I was about to start my second bottle of juice. She was pushing a little cart piled with clothes that she left outside the door.

"Okay Amber, are you ready to try some stuff on"? Brittney asked. "The two ladies you came with had some suggestions that I have with me here. If you think you want to try something different, just let me know and I'll see if I can find it for you."

"Thank you, Brittney." I said. "What's first to try on?"

"We will start with the work clothes, because, even though we do have a decent selection, they're still more boring by default."

"Sounds good to me, I'm pretty sure that's the main reason we are here in the first place."

"Okay, first, here are some jeans to put on. Now these are skinny jeans, so make sure you're all tucked away when you wear these."

She handed me a folded pair of jeans with the smallest ankle holes I'd ever seen.

"Will my feet even come out of those?"

"They stretch a decent amount. Try to get them on and we will see."

I unbuttoned the button and unzipped the fly while making sure the tag was outside the waistband. I noticed there wasn't a price tag on it either. This is going to give me a complex about buying cheap clothes online. I put my right foot into the right leg hole and pulled, trying to get my foot all the way through the leg. Thankfully, Brittney was right, and the jeans stretched decently, unfortunately it was still a lot of work to get my foot through. After getting both legs in, I tried to pull the jeans over my butt to button them, but it wasn't going well.

"You're going to have to learn the jump and pull method to get these on. Alternate pulling on the back and the sides while hopping in place."

I tried to do what she said, but it took some practice to do it right. Finally, I got them over the widest part of my ass and hips, and my ass finally settled in place. I tried to do up the button, but they were too small.

"Ummm... Brittney, I can't get them buttoned."

"Oh, you don't have them pulled up all the way. These jeans will lift up your butt and they button around your waist. These are called high-rise jeans. Just do a couple more jump and pulls, you'll get them."

I did like she said, and sure as shit I got them buttoned. Damn, my ass looked good in them. I especially liked the girly heart shaped pockets and rhinestones.

"I hope you don't have leather seats in your car, those rhinestones will cut them up eventually."

"Nope, I drive a 1995 beater."

"Okay then, lets try on this black cami. I'll help you adjust the straps so your bra cups are covered."

I put on the cami and tucked it into my jeans. Brittney went around and adjusted the straps and came around to pull it up so the straps weren't cutting into my shoulders.

"That looks good, but you will need to redo the straps after you wash it. The straps like to loosen in the washer. Just make sure your bra is always covered. That's how you go from trashy to classy. If you wear a demi cup bra, you can show some cleavage by adjusting the straps also. Next is this buffalo plaid shirt. Leave it unbuttoned but pulled up on your shoulders like you would normally wear the shirt if you were going to button it."

I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. It was feminine enough especially with my made-up face and nails, but also androgenous in a way.

"Okay Amber, let's go show them."

"Okay, I said with a smile."

When I came out of the dressing room, I could see Heather and Christine having a conversation, and Heather looked sad about something.

"Here is outfit number one!" Brittney announced.

"Those jeans look killer." Christine said.

"Yes, I like the jeans, but the top is too androgynous. Amber needs something more feminine, even at work." Heather mused.

"Yeah, I agree" Christine echoed. "I thought it was cute on the mannequin, but seeing it now, I'm not as sure."

They noticed my face fall because I liked this one.

"What is the matter, Amber? Did you like this one?" Heather asked.

I just nodded.

"Did Amber like this one, or did Jack like this one because he could hide Amber in it?"

Damn, she hit the nail on the head, and she knew it.

Heather stood up and grabbed the tops of my arms waiting for me to look at her. I finally met her eyes.

"Amber, how do you feel dressed as full Amber? Not trying to hide behind Jack. Being a full woman with no question that you're dressed as a woman."

I knew she had me. I couldn't lie as she was staring right into my soul.

"I feel good. Like this is how I'm supposed to be."

Heather smiled. "I know. I can see it in your face, your beautiful face. Trust me on this Amber, you do not want to hide in places where you don't need to. We are behind you 100%." Heather gestured back to Christine who was nodding enthusiastically. "Please don't hide the beautiful creature we brought out today under androgynous clothes. Be you, be how you want to be, because that is what we want for you as well."

"Thank you, Heather, I appreciate everything you've done for me today, and I promise to not put Amber away." I glanced back to Brittney "Let's go try on something else. Something that screams I am out for good."

I ended up with three new outfits. Two for work, and one for casual times.

"Heather, Christine, would you like to come up to my apartment to go through my other clothes to see what you think of them? Maybe help me put together a couple more outfits for work or casual?"

"I have a dinner arrangement with a friend tonight, Amber, but I think Christine could help you with that." Heather said.

dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers
12