All Comments on 'Ambien Ch. 01: The Beginning'

by StoryPal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Gebob69Gebob69almost 11 years ago
excellent start...

You've have started with an excellent chapter. However towards the end Dirk made a reference about how the frat boys would love her. I hope that you aren't going there with her getting gang banged? This story doesn't need others fucking it up. Looking to enjoy reading the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bring on the frat boys

That would be an excellent theme for the next chapter.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 11 years ago
I'm with Gebob

5* story. Awesome set-up and characterization. You can feel the love and longing between Denise and Dirk. It gave me both a raging boner and made me want more for them as well. Thanks for an outstanding story!

jaccorjaccoralmost 11 years ago
Keep going please.

I like the way this story developed. I do hope that they progress in their relationship without adding the frat boys, except as a reference to her appearance and sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
His cock was where he had wanted it to be in his most inspiring fantasies, and as he had hoped. The reality was so much better, like the concentrated essence of all his fantasies, wrapped warmly, clingingly, wetly around his excited, hard cock.

This is the way all boys feel the first time they get up inside their mother. The boy is awed by the feeling of his hard young cock surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. As long as he lives no other twat will ever delight him as much as his own mother's twat does, he knows that that's where his cock belongs, his mother's cunt is his cock's natural home. Like Dirk in this great story, the boy is filled with the desire and the pressing urge to give his beloved mother all the creamy semen in his hot young balls, he knows it's the best, most sincere gift a son can ever give his dearly cherished mom, a huge twatful of his rich potent sperm, and it's the best gift a mother can ever receive from her darling baby boy. I agree with the other commenters: from now on, Dirk's big mommy-pleasing prick and all the semen in his young balls should be for his own mother alone. Just as his mother's cunt and all the pungent juices streaming out of it should only be for her beautiful, energetic, and inexhaustible young motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

I loved this! It wasn’t one of those “I banged mom” things. The romance, curiosity and the erotic style makes this a master piece. I don’t like how some stories get so disgustingly vulgar. You have a talent for erotica. You should utilize it! Would love to see or hear about you being published! It’s like the Fifty Shades books. I can see main stream movies of this being made!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is a well written, beautiful incestuous love story between a mother and son who truly respect, honor and trust without reservations. Their sensitivity to each other's well being is real. This story epitomizes how I believe a truly mutually consentual incestuous couple would treat each other and live in a real world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous