Ambiramus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trailing my fingers up and down her chest, I could feel how hard she was. Almost sense it. Lifting her leg up over my mine, I managed to lower her panties enough to free her cock. Spitting on my hand, I lathered up her cock before I started to stroke her. "Just let me take care of you tonight," I whispered.

"Mark," she whimpered.

"Just you, sweetheart. I want to make you cum hard."

She turned to kiss me, her blue eyes sparkling in the low light of the lamp. Her lips parting as she pulled back, watching her eyes close as her excitement grew. "Oh god, just your hand feels wonderful."

"My hand loves your cock," I replied softly.

Kissing me again, she moaned lightly into my mouth as her hips started to move. I kept my stroking at a gentle pace, waiting for her to give me the signal to start stroking her faster. We made out for at least a few minutes before she finally broke the kiss and whispered, "Faster!"

Doing as I asked, she moved onto her back, adjusting my hand slightly so it was comfortable, looping my free arm underneath the back of her neck. "No-one has ever..."

"I love making my woman orgasm."

I think she almost choked back a sob before kissing me again. She was now almost thrusting into my hand at the same time. I could sense her excitement building, my hand stroking her faster and faster. "Oh god, I'm so close. Don't stop!" she cried.

I didn't relent for a second, and a couple of minutes later, I was rewarded with the sight of rope after rope of her thick cum flying from her cock onto her chest. Spurt after spurt, it was quite thrilling to watch, slowing my stroking once it was clear she was empty. Releasing her cock, I cleaned my hand of her cum as I watched her suck in a series of deep breaths. Her skin glistened with sweat, her chest rising and falling, her face taking on a slightly pink colour.

She opened her eyes and looked into mine. "I love you," she whispered.

I kissed her straight away. "I love you too," I whispered back.

"Make love to me. Please make love to me."

A couple of minutes preparation later, I gently slid my cock inside her. Cum still dribbled off her chest onto the bed, but she didn't care about that. Her eyes were only for mine, her legs wrapping around me, fingers digging into my back as I gently pumped into her. I didn't care about my own orgasm, though I'd have one eventually. All that mattered was being connected to her in such an intimate way again.

Her mouth constantly searched out mine as my thrusting slowly but surely picked up pace. I glanced down to see her cock was rock hard again. "My handsome lover turns me the fuck on," she moaned, "And I love feeling his cock exactly where it is."

"I just love your arse. I love looking at it. Touching it. Groping it. And being inside it."

"And my cock? Do you love that too?"

"You have a beautiful girlcock, Cindy."

That earned another of those kisses I loved receiving from her, hand resting on the back of my neck as she lifted her head. "Fuck me, handsome. I need to feel you cum in me. I want it leaking out of me all night."

"Give me a couple of minutes," I grunted.

I moved her legs so her knees practically rested by her head, amazed at how flexible she was. Pounding her now for all I was worth, she moved her hand to her cock, stroking herself quickly again. I knew she might be capable of climaxing again, so relented slightly so I didn't cum before she might cum again. "No, it's okay. Keep fucking me, baby," she moaned, "I just like playing with my cock."

Moving my hands to the back of her knees, she released her cock, running her hands up my arms, seeing her smile as she definitely groped my biceps. I grunted again as I felt my orgasm building, hoping that I wasn't hurting her. "Holy fuck," I groaned, "Cindy, I'm close."

"Cum in me, baby," she begged, "Give me that hot cum."

"Fuck," I grunted before I just had to allow myself to cum. I buried my cock just as I felt that first spurt erupt, a few hard thrusts as I filled her tight arse yet again. Opening my eyes, I saw her look back at me with nothing but a smile on her face. Feeling empty yet again, I took a few seconds to catch my breath before I leaned down to kiss her, stroking her face at the same time. "I knew that first night," I confessed.

The smile broadened. "So did I," she whispered, "It's why I told you so quickly. I just had this feeling, that first night we talked... I hadn't felt that way with a man in... Mark, I haven't felt like this with anyone before."

I gently pulled out as she relaxed underneath me, resting on a forearm above her. "Worried it's too fast?"

She shook her head. "No such thing as too fast. If you know, Mark, you know." She leaned up to kiss me. "When you're ready, I want you here with me all the time. I don't want to be here alone anymore."

"Okay," I whispered, unable to stop the smile, "Cindy, you make me feel... I'm not sure how to explain it."

After a shower, we snuggled under the sheet and blanket, Cindy pressing her body into mine again. She was asleep quickly as I lay behind her, my mind going over how quickly my life had changed. Never expected to fall in love again, in all honesty. I'd been left feeling broken and bitter. If Cindy hadn't approached me that night...

Couldn't wipe the smile off my face the next morning, Cindy giggling all the time. Walking into my office at work, Mike and Chris took one look at me and, as soon as I was sat behind my desk, they were sat across from me. "You told her, didn't you?" Chris asked.

"She loves me," I whispered, "She said she loves me." I met their eyes. "I was... That night, I was miserable. I mean, I was still broken after everything. Left feeling bitter at the entire world." I took a deep breath to calm myself. "Thank you. Thank you for making me go out that night. If hadn't gone out, I'd have never met her."

"She coming on Saturday?" Mike asked. I nodded. "I haven't told anyone. Figured you could introduce your little lady to everyone."

I stood up as they prepared to go. Mike was about to leave when I pulled him into an embrace. "Glad you're happy, mate," he said.

"Thanks, Mike. You've been a good mate for decades."

He leaned back, resting a hand on my shoulder. "It's what mates do. Look after each other."

They knew where I was going after work, so there were a couple of subtle digs that I was getting ready to be fucked by my girlfriend once I was ready. I think I caught them by surprise when I was admitted that the idea of being intimate with Cindy in such a manner was exciting me. The clinic was in a nearby suburb, inside one of those strip malls you find all over the place. Walking inside, there was a small reception area. She had my name and that's when I met Emma. She was a short, busty, blonde woman, perhaps the same height as Cindy, and she was... vivacious.

Asking what I wanted, she showed a little curiosity as to why. "I'll be honest. Most men only want that level of work if they're... well, gay. And Mike did suggest that you weren't that way inclined."

"I'm doing it for my girlfriend," I explained.

"Ah, okay."

She looked at me, I guess expecting further explanation. "She's a woman but... um, it's not really my place to say but she's..."

"Trans?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah."

"What's her name?"

"Cindy."

Her eyes widened instantly. "Hang on. Are you Mark Pritchard?" I nodded. "And you're girlfriend is Cindy Williams?"

"Yeah."

She squealed, leaping out of her chair and hugging me tightly. "Oh my god! I've been wanting to meet you since she won't shut up about you in our group chat!"

"What? You know her?"

She let me go and I noticed her blush. "Oh, right, I guess it's all still new so... I know Cindy well. Very well. She's a dear friend." She saw the gears turning in my head as a sweet smile formed. "Yes, honey, I'm the same as her. I know Mike has been wondering the entire time he's come to get work done on himself."

"I won't tell him. But you know Cindy well?"

"She's head over heels in love with you. I understand feelings were expressed last night." I felt myself blush as I remembered fondly, the fact she'd told me first. She leaned forward, resting a hand on my knee. "She's been waiting years to meet a man like you, Mark. From the sounds of it, you're an absolute diamond."

"I try my best. It's all very new to me. Not being with Cindy, that's fine, but... everything else. Know what I mean?" She nodded. "Cindy and I haven't talked about too much. It'll be on her terms when she does tell me anything."

She took a deep breath before gesturing to the nearby table. Instructing I strip completely, she looked me up and down once I was naked. "Like a man with a little hair on his chest. I like my lovers' masculine. Nice arms too." I felt myself blush again. "Hop up on th table, handsome. I'll get started. One question. Does Cindy know you're here?"

"No. I'm doing this because, um, well, she mentioned she wanted..."

She rested a hand on my back. "I know exactly what you're going to say. She's going to love you even more for doing this." She ran her fingers up and down my back as she explained the process. She warned me it was going to sting a bit as the process simply couldn't be entirely painless, but she'd do her best to ensure I wouldn't walk out in agony. "You have a tight little arse, Mark," she added, giving one of my cheeks a gentle squeeze, "I think you're going to love it when Cindy makes love to you in return."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"You are?"

"Yeah. It's something new. She wants to do with it with me and I want to do it with her."

She moved up to my head, running her fingers through my hair. "Okay, handsome, get yourself relaxed and I'll get started. I really want to let Cindy know you're here doing this for her. God, she's going to be so excited when she finds out."

Closing my eyes and relaxing, I whispered, "I'm doing this because I love her that much."

I felt soft lips on my cheek. "Hold onto her, Mark, and don't let her go," she whispered.

The waxing was a little painful, particularly when removing them from my butt. Emma explained that it should last at least a month. When it came to the laser, Emma explained that it wasn't just one session, I'd need to return for at least half a dozen treatments before the hair would be permanently removed. That didn't bother me, Emma ensuring I would have the same appointment day and time, and considering she was friends with Cindy, it would be easy enough to remind me. I did ask if Cindy had treatment.

She smiled at me. "That's a question for Cindy. Not because it's overly personal, but it's something you can discuss. Trust me, there is so much for you to learn, Mark. But you've fallen in love with her as she is now. And she will understand the natural curiosity in regards to her life before."

All in all, the process took a couple of hours. I had let Cindy know I would be back at hers later. Emma gave me a tight hug when I was dressed and ready to go, suggesting I might see her sooner than my next appointment. Considering how bubbly and friendly she was, I said that would be quite nice. I grabbed a quick meal before ending up outside Cindy's apartment. She'd already given me a key to let myself in the door downstairs. She was on the couch, leaping into my arms as soon as I was through her door.

"Where have you been?" she wondered. No suspicion, just genuine curiosity.

"I'll have to show you. Sit down on the couch and close your eyes."

She did so, giggling away, as I quickly stripped off in front of her, facing away before asking her to open her eyes. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed, glancing to see her on her feet again, her fingers quickly caressing my back and arse, "You did this for me?"

"Waxed the back and butt. And had laser treatment in the middle."

"Who did it?"

"Emma Jones. She said you know each other."

"Emma! Oh, that little minx. I bet she figured out who you were too!"

Chuckling, I admitted she figured it out rather quickly.

"Tomorrow night," she murmured, kissing my back, "I want to make love to you tomorrow night, Mark. I'm going to eat that arse of yours first, then I'll get you nice and ready, then I'm going to slide my cock inside you. And I hope you love it as much as I love yours in me."

I turned around and hugged her. "Okay. I want you to, Cindy. I've been thinking about it since you told me. I want to know what it feels like. Plus, you have a beautiful girlcock regardless so I'm sure I'll love it."

"How about a shower and we snuggle tonight?"

"I love a good snuggle if it's with you."

She met my eyes, that same dreamy smile I was already used to seeing. "I'm going to thank your friends on Saturday."

"I already have."

The shower eventually turned into blowing each other, simply to get rid of our erections and get each other off. She blew me first, and I'd like to say that she made love to my cock with her mouth. She teased me for a long time before getting to work, head bobbing up and down as she almost sucked the cum out of my balls. It was a fantastic blowjob.

Returning the favour, I pushed her back against the tiled wall, and spent just as long returning the favour. It amused me that I loved sucking her cock as much as I'd enjoyed eating pussy. In fact, part of me actually preferred her cock as, when she came, I was given a reward. I loved meeting her eyes as I blew her, and she mixed up sweet words with some dirty talk. She suggested I now preferred sucking cock compared to eating pussy. Again, part of me probably agreed, though I'd only suck cock in certain circumstances. A woman with a cock? Not a problem, not that I was thinking of anyone but Cindy.

After receiving another creamy load, gulping it down eagerly, we finished by washing each other up before stepping out, wiping each other dry before she took my hand, leading me to her bed. I was surprised when she pushed me onto my back and straddled me, though all she did was rest on my chest, playing with her hair with one hand, stroking her back with the other.

"I have some friends coming around tomorrow night. They know all about you, so figured you should meet them too."

"Okay. Need me to bring anything?"

"Just yourself." She lifted her head. "I want to make love in the morning. I want to feel your cum inside me all day." The idea aroused and humoured me. "Some of my friends are like me. You'll like them just as much as they already like you." She paused a moment, gathering her thoughts. "I want to tell you everything, Mark. How I got here, to the woman you're holding now. If you ever have questions, please ask. I don't want any secrets. But some of it is difficult to talk about."

"When you're ready, sweetheart. What matters most is the here and now. I'll admit to curiosity, but this is all new for me too. I'm doing some reading at work during quiet times. It's a learning experience in more ways than one. Can I ask one question?"

"Anything."

"I'm guessing certain terms I've seen online are now outdated, right? When I've had a gander at porn, I'm left thinking some of the terms are no longer PC."

She smiled. "You're correct. I obviously call myself a woman. I have been since I was ten years old. That's when I knew. Others might call themselves transwomen. I know what words you're referring too. Shemale is just a term used in the porn industry. We don't like it. Very outdated nowadays. I'm not just a guy with tits. Saying chick with a dick can be humorous but... that's very much each to their own. At least they refer to us as women in a certain way. Tranny is derogatory as it's used by people as an attack word against us. Transsexual is an older term that might still be used by some people. It's not offensive to some, just outdated. Others don't like it as it does carry some negative stereotypes. Generally, even those who are not offended would suggest you just used transgender."

"Okay. I just wondered. I've been reading up about all this gender identity stuff. I don't remember it being such a big deal when I was a teenager. Granted, that's over fifteen years ago, and being a bloke, it was never any of my business anyway. The one thing that always helped was that my two best friends are homosexual, so I have been exposed to other lifestyles. I've always lived by the rule of 'live and let live'."

"Are you trying to make me love you even more?"

I shrugged. "Life is difficult enough as it is for most people. If it makes you happy, do it. Too many get involved in business that simply doesn't concern them."

Rolling off my chest, she snuggled into my side, resting her head in that crook between my shoulder and head, her fingers stroking my chest. She sighed contentedly. "Move in," she whispered, "I want you here with me. Your daughter can stay in the second room when it's your weekend."

"Soon as my rental agreement is over. I think I have three months left." I lifted her chin, meeting her eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Completely. I love you and don't want to spend too long apart."

I kissed her lips. "Okay. I'll let my landlord know as soon as I need to."

Wrapping an arm across my chest, she fell asleep before me as usual. I think that's how comfortable she was in my presence. I liked the fact she could completely relax. I lay back thinking as always. The idea of moving in with her was exciting. I knew I loved her to bits. It was a new sort of love, that feeling of butterflies, of my heart beating faster when she simply gazed at me. The goofy smile I know that formed on my face when I thought about her.

Kissing her forehead, I eventually drifted off into pleasant dreams.