Ambiramus Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark and Cindy try something new.
9.6k words
4.83
20.9k
45

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,325 Followers

A/N -- Hello everyone. Just a quick note of thanks for all the comments for the previous two chapters. Nice to read that people are enjoying this.

*****

Mike chuckled, shaking his head. "You're moving in with her already?"

"Not yet. She asked, I said I would."

"It's not a little fast, is it?"

"I'm not moving in tomorrow. Breaking my rental agreement will cost me too much money, so Cindy knows it will be a couple of months, at least. But I want to move in with her too."

"I knew it was already serious, but this sounds... you know, really serious."

"Meeting some of her friends at her apartment tonight. And Cindy will be joining me tomorrow at yours. Who else will be there?"

Shrugging, he replied, "The usual bunch."

"Long as it doesn't turn into one your fucking orgies. I get it, you and your friends like to fuck around, but it's awkward when I'm busy chatting with someone, then another guy walks up and starts fooling around. Seen more than one man sucking dick to last a lifetime, let alone walking into your bathroom to see some guy bent over getting fucked..."

"I'm sure you're used to it by now."

"Just because I'm used to it..." I trailed off and sighed. "I'm sure my ex-wife did wonder if I was fucking around with you lot while we were married. Insinuated more than once about it when I got home steaming drunk. Fairly sure she was joking but... well, here we are now."

"Good thing we don't fuck drunk men. And I reckon you'd have knocked us out if trying it on, while no doubt being apologetic for knocking us out at the same time."

Laughing, I also nodded my agreement. "I'd buy you a case as an apology. Anyway, what time you want us around on Saturday?"

"Make it mid-afternoon, around 3pm or so. Don't need to bring anything except yourselves. Food and drink will be provided. Bedrooms and lube if you want to fuck." I gave him a look. "Well, I think you're getting a lot of sex, Mark. That stupid smile on your face tells me more than you think."

Gesturing with my head towards the door, I told him to piss off.

Finishing work a little earlier, being a Friday, I headed back to my apartment first to shower and change. Packing a bag, I figured I'd stay until Monday morning, aware Cindy preferred being at hers on a Sunday night. If she needed an early night, that would give me an excuse to cuddle her. That thought made me stop and smile, glancing into the mirror. I didn't recognise the man for a moment because he just seemed completely different to the one I'd seen staring back at me for months on end.

Knowing Cindy had company that evening, I didn't just want to barge inside, so I let myself in the door downstairs before knocking on her apartment door. She opened it and smiled, seeming to understand what I'd done. She kissed me first, her hand wrapping up to the back of my head as she led me down the hallway toward the living room. When there was some whooping and clapping, she broke the kiss and giggled. "Hi," she whispered.

"Hello yourself, sweetheart," I whispered back.

Dumping my bag in her bedroom first, asking if it was okay to stay until Monday morning, being assured she rather I did than didn't, she took me by the hand and led me back out to her living room. There was a three seater couch and two armchairs. I recognised Emma straight away, not surprised she was present. She greeted me with a kiss on the cheek before I was introduced to everyone else. Before she did, Cindy mentioned that everyone present was like her.

"Mark, this is Alexa. She's been my best friend for over a decade. Alexa, this is Mark." She was tall enough to meet my eyes easily. I reckon she was six-one, and that was without heels. She'd have towered over most men in her heels. Gorgeous strawberry blonde hair, emerald green eyes, her smile was radiant, tanned complexion and a pair of big tits on her chest. If I guessed, they'd be in the D-range. I stepped back to see a pair of long pins.

"You approve?" she asked softly.

I smiled and nodded, glancing at Cindy. "Is she a woman with...?"

Cindy smiled and nodded. Looking back at Alexa, she licked her lips. "Play your cards right, handsome, and you'll see just what I'm packing. Your mouth will water when you do, and you'll want it inside you very quickly."

Cindy smacked her arm playfully. "Behave, Alexa."

"Have you broken him in yet?" Cindy blushed. So did I. "I'll take that as a no." She met my eyes again and smiled. "Oh, you are going to love it when she finally does, handsome. After Cindy does, you'll crave it all the time. Nothing better than a bit of thick girlcock sliding inside you."

I'll admit, her sultry and very suggestive tone had me nursing more than a semi quite quickly. I cleared my throat. "Nice to meet you," I managed to say.

I was introduced to Melanie. Dark hair. Dark eyes. Smallest chest present, or so it looked. B-cup at best. Five-six, so the shortest of the girls too. She was of Asian descent, though when she introduced herself, there was only the hint of an accent. "What is your ancestry?"

She almost rolled her eyes but thankfully smiled. "Come on, Mark. Take a guess."

"Thailand." She smiled as it was rather obvious. "I've read stories about what places like Bangkok can be. Never been myself."

"I did live there for a little bit. I was born here, parents went back, but didn't last long. They preferred living here."

Finally, there was Georgina, though she immediately said she preferred Georgie. Brunette like Cindy but with a pair of gorgeous brown eyes, she was a little taller than Cindy, with a large chest, not as large as Alexa but larger than Cindy. Surprisingly, she was remarkably pale. "I hate being tanned," she said, as I compared her skin even to mine, "I'm a pale goddess."

"Nice to meet you all. I think you've heard a bit about me." That made all of them laugh. "Okay, maybe more than a bit."

"Cass might arrive later," Cindy explained, "Remember the woman who served us at the first bar where we met?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"She's like us too. And she liked you, Mark."

"I don't know why. I just sat there."

"That's exactly why. You didn't spend your entire time trying to chat her up and annoy her. She gets a lot of attention from thirsty men who know she's packing heat."

Sitting down in one of the armchairs, Cindy disappeared to grab some wine and a beer for me, settling herself on my lap as the five of them chatted away. I was asked plenty of questions, answering honestly. How old I was. What I did for a living. Where I lived. The fact I was a divorcee and had two kids. I played footy during the winter. My two best mates were gay, which seemed to impress them for some reason.

"And Cindy being born and assigned as a male doesn't bother you?" Alexa wondered.

"No, why would it? I look at her now and see a woman. She's lived as a woman for fifteen years. You said you were ten, sweetheart? When you knew?"

She smiled. "You remembered?"

I kissed her forehead. "Of course. Anyway, anything before the age of ten isn't important. It's everything from that moment which matters. Her journey to who she is now. I look at her and see not only who I see, but who she wants me to see."

There was silence for a moment. "You'd better not fuck this up, Cindy," Emma joked.

"You have a brother or something?" Alexa wondered.

"I do. He's happily married. My sister is too, before you ask."

She waved that away. "Not interested in women. I'm not a lesbian. Certainly no interest in pussy."

"Do you go to the sort of bars where I met Cindy?" I wondered. They all nodded. "Get women asking you out often?"

Alexa laughed. "Oh sweetie, women figure me out just looking at me. Don't get many women over six foot built like me. I know I'm not like you, I'm tall, not broad, but women still figure me out. Someone like Emma, she'd get plenty of attention, only to disappoint them when she tells them the truth."

"What about men?" I wondered. I simply didn't know.

"Most men in those sort of bars are gay, honey," Georgie replied, "We might have a cock but we don't look like nor identify as men, so they're not interested either."

"Bloody hell, what a minefield," I muttered.

Cindy grabbed my hand. "You're asking the right questions, handsome. As I said, ask anything on your mind. We won't be offended."

"The only question I really have is do you find it difficult to meet someone? Cindy told me..." I trailed off as I felt the wave of momentary sadness and silence. I understood immediately. "I'm sorry. That was insensitive."

"We just have to be careful," Emma replied, "Many men are interested in us, but a large majority of them simply want us for sex. We are a fetish. You only have to trawl the internet to see. We're women but, at heart, we're human beings. We want love, companionship, a relationship. But there is only a small pool of men willing to overlook what's between our legs. We certainly understand that, to men and women, it's very important. Men want women who can give them children, for example. But when Cindy meets someone like you, that's why she almost latches on, not willing to let go."

I hugged Cindy tightly. "Oh, I wasn't letting go of her either. I'm still far more worried about the age gap than anything else. And now I feel like an old man sitting here with five rather beautiful women, assuming you're all younger than me by at least five years."

"If you're trying to charm me out of this dress and my panties, Mark, you're going the right way about it," Alexa said.

"Okay, so Alexa is the shameless flirt," I retorted, much to the amusement of everyone.

"Mark, she wants to fuck you bad," Cindy whispered, before her lips moved to my ear, "They all do."

"Oh..."

"And they'd love you to fuck them too."

"Really?"

She breathed into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "But you're mine tonight. I'm going to bury my cock in your arse later," she breathed. She giggled as my cock sprang to life. "I think you love the sound of that."

I turned my head and kissed her, pulling her tight to my body. She whimpered within a few seconds, moving so she was straddling my lap, my hands moving to her arse as her fingers caressed the back of my head and neck. We only stopped making out when there was a clearing of throats, breaking apart to see the other four smiling at us. "Was wondering if you were just going to start fucking in front of us," Emma joked.

"You'd probably enjoy the show," Cindy retorted.

"I'd stroke myself something stupid," Alexa added.

"I'd want to be fucked or fuck him when she's done," Emma said cheerfully.

Cindy laughed so I guessed everyone was joking, though I was left wondering about this group chat of theirs. Cindy and I had already taken a few selfies together. She was your archetypal young woman, phone out constantly, taking numerous selfies. I didn't mind as she was gorgeous and liked to show herself off, and now that I was with her, I was in a lot of them too.

Settling back on my lap crossways, conversation continued to flow until the last bottle of wine was finished. There simply wasn't enough space for all of them to stay the night, so I ordered a couple of Ubers to take them home, as two pairs lived close enough to each other that more were not necessary. Cindy and I walked them downstairs once they arrived, receiving a tight hug from the four guests, Alexa giving my arse one hell of a firm squeeze at the same time, Cindy slapping her hand as she laughed. "Hands off, that's my firm butt to play with."

"Hmmm. Well, if you want a nice thick cock, Mark, you just give me a call."

"You're incorrigible, Alexa," Cindy stated.

"Cindy, we're all thinking the same thing," Georgie added, "But we're delighted you've found some happiness at last."

There was one last group hug between the girls, a couple of tears as she thanked them for coming over, before they parted, Cindy leaning back against me as we waved the other four off. She stayed in place against me as I said, "I like your friends."

"You wouldn't believe me if I said they were nervous about meeting you."

"I believe you though that's not what I'm left thinking."

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I had a great time."

She turned around and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. "You're about to have a better time upstairs, baby," she whispered.

Rushing back upstairs, Cindy made sure the front door was locked and bolted before we made out all the way to her room. It's amazing how quickly one can undress when you want to have sex with your partner, my clothes ending up spread across her room, hers joining mine just as fast. Pushing her down onto the edge of the bed, I got down onto my knees as I spread her legs, her hard seven-inch cock popping up, the head already glistening with her pre-cum.

"Want to boss me around?" I wondered.

"No. Tell me what you want, baby."

"I want to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth, and I want to share your load."

"I love the sound of that," she murmured.

"Then I want you to lick my arse and get me ready for your cock. When you think I'm ready, we can make love in whatever position you want. I just want you to love it as much as I hope I do."

She leaned down and kissed me, our arms wrapping around each other. I was rock hard myself, growling into her mouth as I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft, giving me a few strokes. "Fuck, I love you," she whispered, "You need me to please you?"

"I've read up about it. I think you'll make me cum while you're inside me."

"I hope you do cum," she said softly, "I love the idea of exciting you so much."

Kissing down her body, I gave her breasts some attention first, her nipples hard and as sensitive as I remembered, giving her cock some gentle strokes, feeling it continue to leak a little pre-cum. Gently pushing her backwards onto her back, I kissed down her body before running my tongue along the shaft of her cock, lifting it at the base, twirling around the head, licking up her pre-cum.

"Yummy," I murmured, "I hope I get a lot more later. Oh, one more thing. I love you too, sweetheart."

Licking up and down her shaft, she grabbed a couple of pillows to prop up her head, looking up into her eyes as my tongue found its way down to her balls, making her gasp as I took each of them in my mouth. She was as hairless there as anywhere else, before I spread her legs wider and ran my tongue across her rosebud. "Oh fuck," she moaned.

"Cindy, I'd just eat your arse for hours if you wanted me too."

"Baby, my body is yours as much as yours is mine."

I gave that delightful arse of hers some attention before moving back up over her balls to her cock, wrapping my lips around it and takin a few inches in my mouth. Using my tongue as I bobbed up and down, I felt her fingers run through my hair, glancing up again to see her smiling broadly. I made sure my eyes reflected I was smiling back.

She moaned softly and I felt a throb of her cock, assuming she was also quite excited and might cum quite quickly. I didn't mind, I'd either keep blowing her or we'd just cuddle until she was ready to fuck me. Bobbing up and down faster, using the limited experience I had pleasuring a woman in such a manner, she whispered for me to use my tongue a lot more. I quickly figured out what she meant and what worked, focusing more on the sensitive head of her cock, before I managed to take nearly her entire life. Gagged once, then adjusted my head so it worked better.

"Oh fuck, I'm getting there, baby," she moaned.

"I need your cum, Cindy," I said, meeting her eyes, saliva dripping from my mouth, attached to her cock.

She stood up and, gently grabbing my head, slid her cock back in my mouth. Running a hand up to her arse, I squeezed it as she gently thrust while I moved my head at the same time. "Oh fuck, yes," she moaned, "I'm close... so close, baby..."

That was the last warning I had before I felt my mouth fill with her cum. I pulled back so only the head of her cock was in my mouth, letting each spurt fill my mouth until she was done. Looking up to see that she was done, she carefully took it from my mouth, ensuring my lips remained closed as she got down onto her knees.

Leaning forward to kiss her, she opened her mouth as I did, feeling us swap her cum between us. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever done in my life, both of us moaning as I pulled her tight into my body again. Once we'd done playing around, we parted and swallowed what we had.

"I love your taste, sweetheart," I said.

"I know. I taste fantastic!"

"Taste yourself a lot?"

"I was a bit of an own cum addict for a while. Every time I jerk off, I'd cum on myself, or the wall in the shower... I do that a lot... then clean myself up with my finger and tongue." She kissed me softly on the lips. "You can have my cum whenever you want it, handsome."

"I'll get better too."

That made her smile, resting a hand on my chest. "Mark, you're willing to go down on me. That means so much to me already. Just going down on me is such a turn on, I'm going to cum within a few minutes, no matter what. But if you get better, I'll cum faster, so that means more blowjobs for me!"

Getting to our feet, she giggled as she got behind me, gently pushing me forward onto the bed. Grabbing the pillows she'd been lying her head on, I got myself comfortable as I felt her presence behind me, allowing her hands to position me. Feeling her cock rest between my cheeks, she leaned forward so her head rested on my shoulder. "Just remember to relax, baby," she said, "You're going to love this as much as me."

Her hands moved up and down my back, mentioning how smooth I now felt, before she moved to my now smooth arse, then her fingers ran across my arsehole. I laughed, earning a giggle from her. Didn't make me tense up, not yet at least. Leaning forward again, I did like the feeling of her cock pressing against me, feeling her lips kissing across my shoulders before she left a trail down my spine. Made me shiver with anticipation.

Feeling her wet tongue at my rosebud was a weird feeling at first. I'd always been curious about anal play during my marriage, but as much as she was not interested in receiving anal, there was absolutely no chance of anything happening with me. When the rare blowjobs happened, I could have suggested a couple of fingers up the butt, but considering she made me almost feel guilty just blowing me...

Cindy seemed to be enjoying herself, spreading my cheeks wide and going to town. The first moan I released caught both of us by surprise, Cindy singing, "I think someone likes it."

"Yeah, more than I thought," I muttered.

I didn't feel her tongue enter me, and after a few minutes, her tongue disappeared, feeling her move for a moment before I heard the cap of the lube open, and I felt cool gel applied to my arse. I moaned softly as she ran her finger over my arsehole before she ever so carefully pressed it into me. I clenched immediately, an automatic reaction, Cindy massaging my lower back with her free hand and I relaxed, feeling her slide her finger in a bit more.

"How's that feel?"

"Good," I replied.

She thrust her finger in and out for a couple of minutes before adding a second one. I felt it stretch me slightly, and it felt even better. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling, her free hand continuing to rub my back. I felt my cock leaking pre-cum at the same time, her hand occasionally giving it a gentle squeeze, but she knew I wanted to cum with her cock inside me.

A third finger made me moan louder. "Like that, baby?" she asked after she'd thrust for a minute or so.

"Yeah, that's pretty fucking good, sweetheart."

"Few more minutes and you'll be as ready as possible for my cock. I'll be gentle. I promise." When she was confident I was ready, she playfully smacked my butt. "Turn over, baby."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,325 Followers