All Comments on 'Ambiramus Ch. 03'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story. I’d love to read he gets fucked by her friends.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I love this. It is a real love story between two people deeply in love. Love at first sight? Sounds like it, feels like it.

Well done five-star story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Wow! That's a lot of fucking, just about wore me out, but ready for the next chapter.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

Thank you for explaining transgendered nomenclature.

Nice love story

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Embracing his bisexuality completely now.

This meeting the families will not bode well. I see rejection coming up in Marks future from parents, siblings, ex wife and son. It is not going to be pretty.

I also hope something else stirs the pot… Alexa?

Or, maybe he finding her with one of the other trans women?

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't like her pushing to tell his daughter and ex wife about her. That's his minefield to snake. Nothing good would ever telling your ex something like that and the kid doesn't need to be involved in adult shi t like that. She may be all proud to get the word out, but he hopefully will say NO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ambiramus Ch. 02 Previous Part
Ambiramus Series Info