Ambiramus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two can stay the night, if you want," Mike said.

"He's taking me home so he can fuck me," Cindy blurted out, turning quickly to see her blushing. Then she cleared her throat. "God, he's going to fuck me so hard later."

I glanced between Mike and Chris, both of them laughing out loud. "Nice to see our friend is finally getting some action again," Chris stated.

Cindy cuddled into me, not adding to what she'd said earlier. I think she might have been feeling a little embarrassed, lifting her up easily so she sat on my lap, her head resting against my chest. The four of us continued to chat about nothing particularly important until I started to yawn. I hadn't touched a drop in over an hour, and with Cindy starting to fall asleep at the same time, I suggested to my host that we should head off.

Escorting us to the front door, Chris and Mike hugged Cindy first, noticing they whispered something into her ear, before they shook my hand before they hugged me together. "Don't fuck this up," they stated in unison.

"Thanks for your belief," I muttered, "Arseholes," I added for humour.

"Definitely loves you though, so you've got that in your favour."

After wishing them goodnight, I joined Cindy by the car, noticing she leaned back against it. She grabbed my t-shirt and pulled me close for one hell of a kiss. "They told me to look after you because they'd never seen you happier," she whispered, "So I must be doing something right."

"Yeah, I was warned not to fuck this up."

"Want to take me home so you can fuck me?" I smiled as she added, "Driving sensibly, of course. Don't want a fine now."

Getting us home far quicker than the journey there, I practically dragged her to the door to her apartment complex, ensuring the car was at least locked, laughter echoing as we just about made it to her front door before we started to removing clothing. A trail was left from her front door to her bedroom. By the time we were there, she only had her panties on, her hard cock straining at the thin fabric. I think I almost ripped those off her before she turned and got onto all fours on the bed.

"Eat my arse, lube me up, then by god, just fuck me, Mark."

I love a woman who knows what she wants!

I buried my face between those firm cheeks of hers, my tongue devouring that tight little hole of hers. I had her squirming and moaning within a matter of seconds, grabbing each cheek, squeezing them tightly. I felt her body move, knowing she was already stroking herself. I could feel my cock was already a steel bar as well.

Finding that she'd grabbed the bottle of lube and placed it next to her, I poured some of it onto her and kept eating her out for a little longer. I adored the sounds she'd made, barely able to put a few words together otherwise. But we both wanted something else, lubing up my fingers and sliding two fingers inside her, slowly, very slowly, but she loved it straight away.

Rubbing her back, I increased the tempo of my thrusts once she seemed comfortable, and she was eager for me to add a third finger, using my left hand to lube up my cock at the same time, as I wanted to ready as soon as she begged for my cock. Removing my fingers, I ate her out again, my tongue sliding into her. She moaned so loudly, I think she almost had an orgasm. "Fuck," she whimpered. "Fuck..."

Fingers back inside her, I leaned forward, kissing up her back until resting my head on her shoulder. "You want my cock?" I whispered into her ear.

"God yes."

"How much?"

"So much, Mark. Please..."

"Beg for it."

"Mark, I will do anything, and I mean anything, if you slide your cock inside me. I'm begging you, pleading with you, please, slide your cock inside me and just fuck me!"

Removing my fingers, I placed my cock at her hole and gently slid inside her. She turned to kiss my cheek as I felt her lower her arse so it was a little more comfortable for us both. Once I was buried entirely, she shuffled again. "Your cock is back where it belongs," she whispered.

Lifting myself up slightly, she turned just enough to watch as I started to thrust into her. Within a couple of minutes, I was fucking her hard. Her face lit up with every thrust, and I couldn't remember a time I'd felt as hard. I think it was just the fact I was feeling unbelievably horny. She'd turned me on at the party and I'd carried that feeling for a few hours by now.

"Mark, sit back on your knees," she said. Wondering what she wanted, I did just that, keeping my cock buried inside her, as she pushed herself up and then rested back against my chest. Resting her head against my shoulder, she looked into my eyes as she started to move against my cock, and it felt really good. She took my hand and wrapped it around her stiff cock. "Stroke me until I cum," she asked, "I'm going to shoot everywhere!"

As she rode me, I slowly stroked her cock, leaning down to spend most of my time kissing her otherwise. My left hand moved to her breasts, giving her nipples some attention at the same time. All the attention earned plenty of whimpers and moans, moving faster and faster on my cock, matching her movements with the strokes of her cock.

"Mark," she whimpered so softly, I knew she was close.

Moving my mouth to her ear, I whispered, "Cum for me, sweetheart. Cum all over yourself."

"Aim my cock! Aim my cock!"

I leaned back slightly, taking her with me, just in time to see cum spurt from her cock, landing all over her chest and abdomen. It was one hell of an orgasm, at least six solid spurts of her hot cum before she was empty. My fingers and thumb were coated in her cum, sucking my fingers dry, before I scooped up the cum on her body and fed it to her, though she kissed me each time to share a little bit.

Realising I hadn't cum yet, surprising even myself, she leaned forward and practically demanded I just pound her until I did finally cum. Taking her by the hips, I thrust hard straight away. I did worry about hurting her, but she turned her body so she was looking back, nothing but a smile the entire time. "Fill my arse, baby. Cum for me. Give me a baby!"

That really turned me on and I came hard. Half the building would have heard my groan before I sagged where I sat on my knees, Cindy lifting herself again to rest back against me. Holding her tightly, she giggled again. "Did you like that thought, baby?" I rubbed her belly without thinking, feeling her hand rest over mine. "I do think about it sometimes," she admitted softly.

"Sweetheart," I whispered.

"No, I don't get upset about it, Mark. Please don't think that. But the idea of you cumming inside me, the idea is still a turn on."

"Definitely a turn on. I'll just keep filling you up then."

After a shower, we walked back into her bedroom to see her cum stained covered sheets. Looking at each other, we shrugged and just got underneath them. "To be honest, this whole apartment is going to end up covered in cum by the time you're done with me," she said, laughing away.

"Well, considering how turned on I am all the time nowadays," I added.

Cuddling into me, her head resting under my chin, I stroked her back as we slowly relaxed. Thankfully, the horniness was now subsiding and I think we were both ready to go to sleep. "You have Natalie next weekend?"

"Yeah."

"I'll organise for you to meet the family the weekend after that. Will you want to speak to your ex-wife this weekend about me?"

"Only if you feel comfortable telling her. I'd suggest it's none of her business, but I know she could try and make things awkward."

"What she thinks doesn't really matter. But I adore Natalie already. I'd like her to understand that while I'm a woman, I do come with a difference, though we'll keep it as simple as possible."

"She's a smart kid. What will matter most is that her father loves you, and you love her father."

"What about your son?"

"Hmmm. That might be a little more awkward, I guess. He's at that age where he'll understand but make assumptions. Though he's known Mike and Chris all his life so that might help."

Waking up later than expect the next morning, we dressed quickly and I took us out for breakfast. Spending the morning wandering around hand in hand, fairly aimlessly as she was interested in one or two shops, we stayed out long enough to eventually buy ourselves lunch before heading back to her apartment. Sitting together on her couch, I wasn't surprised she ended up straddling me, nor by the fact we ended up naked, nor by the fact that after my cock was lubed up, she happily slid down it. What amused me was the fact she rested against my chest without moving.

"Just love it inside me," she whispered.

"Can I stroke your cock?"

"Baby, you can do whatever you want."

She sat back, resting her hands on my shoulders, as I lubed up her cock before stroking it. She didn't move on my cock, watching me with interest as I started stroking her slowly, picking up the tempo as I sensed her getting more and more turned on. She kissed me deeply once she was far too turned on, bouncing up and down on my cock hard as I really started to stroke her cock. Her tongue was practically down my throat at times, which seemed to make my cock even harder.

"Oh god!" she groaned. I aimed her cock just in time, feeling at least six spurts of her cum fire onto my chest. With it still dripping off my chest, I picked her up and turned us around so she was on her back. She spread her legs wide and growled, "Fuck my arse!"

I obliged my lover, pounding her for all I was worth for perhaps five minutes, pushing her legs back so her knees rested by her head, still amazed by her flexibility. With her arse completely exposed, we both watched my cock slamming her arse. "Fucking hell," I growled, "Where were you after I left her?"

"Worth the wait, baby. Worth the fucking wait."

I leaned down, my hands still on the back of her knees, my cock feeling even deeper inside her. "You're mine, Cindy," I grunted, "Your arse. Your cock. Your body. Everything. You belong to me now."

"Long as I own you in return," she retorted, leaning up to kiss me hard, biting my bottom lip as she broke it.

"Absolutely. Yours forever." I started to really drive into her. "I've never loved anyone as much as I love you."

Her eyes widened as I stopped with my cock buried, comprehending what I'd just said. And I'd meant it. I had loved my ex-wife but I honestly couldn't remember a time I'd loved her as much as I loved Cindy in that moment. Maybe it was lingering bitterness that clouded my mind. I'd had girlfriends before my ex-wife. Maybe it was the passage of time. Maybe it was because it still felt new with her. But I couldn't remember falling in love as deeply, and as fast, as I had with her.

I leaned down and kissed her softly, seeing the emotion on her face. "I mean it," I whispered, meeting her eyes, hers searching mine.

Her face lit up in a smile. "Definitely introducing you to the family now. But before that, you really need to cum in me."

"Ah, sorry. Caught up in the moment."

She giggled before grabbing the back of my head, resting her forehead against mine. "My arse needs a pounding, handsome. I expect a load of cum in me shortly."

"Love it when you talk dirty."

"Do you like me being your submissive little girl?" I almost snorted as I kept pumping into her. "I have a school uniform." I raised my eyebrows in amusement. "Maybe you could discipline me..."

"Anything else?" I grunted.

"I'll wear anything you want, Mark, though I have a few ideas already."

"Anything you want me to do?"

"Keep fucking me forever!"

I couldn't quite do that, lasting barely a couple of minutes before I groaned and came hard. The sort of orgasm where I left my cock buried but almost collapsed on the smaller woman beneath me. Feeling her legs wrap around me, her fingers stroked my back as she whispered sweet words into my ear. Once my cock softened, I had to roll onto my side, Cindy spooning into me immediately, ensuring she was snug in my arms.

We both passed out rather quickly.