Ambiramus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so... Would be even better for the kids."

Cindy and Natalie had a fantastic day together. I just loved the fact they seemed to be bonding so well. It actually caused me a moment of panic more than once, just in case... things went wrong. We had lunch in the food court of the mall, nothing more than something deep fried and fattening. Then it was off to the cinemas. They were ever so excited to be going to see the film. I received more than one sympathetic glance from other men being dragged along, though to be honest, I'd do anything for my daughter. A ninety-minute princess film was something I could endure if it made her happy.

After a post-film ice cream, I drove us home where Natalie wanted to watch another movie. We were happy to let her watch that as I sat back, enjoying a beer, Cindy a glass of wine as we cuddled on the couch. Natalie would look back every so often and giggle before returning her attention to the screen. I'd done my best not to be miserable in front of her after the separation, but kids are more attuned than people realised. She knew her father wasn't happy for a long time.

Cindy cooked dinner, though Natalie and I helped out where we could, little surprise that Natalie had tuckered herself out so she fell asleep rather early on the couch. I easily carried her to her room, waking up just enough to ask for cuddles from us too. "I love you, Cindy," she whispered before she hugged me, "Love you too, Daddy."

I found Cindy in the hallway, almost on her knees, hugging her tightly as she sobbed. Stroking the back of her head, I whispered, "Well, she's not the only Pritchard to love you, Miss Williams."

"I love her already too. She's just too adorable. Going to break a million hearts when she's older."

"Let her know tomorrow when we drop her off. Hug her, tell her. Children need all the love they can get. If you love her, let her know."

She met my eyes. "Maybe one day, in the future, I could be her... step-mother?"

"Thinking that far in the future, are you?"

"You're not?"

"Got me. I do far too much thinking as it is."

"About me? About us?"

"This has all happened so fast, it does scare me sometimes. But it's also felt right, from that moment we talked in the café and made the first tentative steps. I knew then you were someone I wanted to know more and more..."

"I'm scared sometimes too, but the overriding feeling is that I just want more and more of this feeling. Of being with you."

Apart from a lot of making out later in bed, we spent the rest of the time cuddling. Sure, we were both hard but neither of us felt the urge to make love or fuck. I just pulled her as close to me as possible and caressed her body, fingers running from the back of her neck down her back, over her arse, her thigh, then back up. Her eyes gazed into mine the entire time. There was an intensity that made me gulp more than once. Fairly sure I looked back at her the same way though.

Returning Natalie home mid-afternoon the next day, Cindy stopped Natalie on the path leading to the front door. Getting down to a knee, she took my daughter in her arms and whispered something into her ear. Natalie cried. Cindy cried. I looked away, needing to wipe my cheeks. Megan opened the door and seemed to see what was going. Walking towards her, she smiled, resting her hand on my forearm. "Stay for coffee?" she wondered.

"Yeah. That'll be good. Greg home?" She nodded. Turning back, Cindy was leading Natalie towards the house, following Megan and I into the kitchen. Taking a seat at the dining table, Natalie immediately started to fill in her mother with what we'd been up to. Hearing his sister, Greg appeared from his room, taking a seat next to his mother once she returned with drinks for all of us.

Taking Cindy's hand in mine, we told Greg what we'd already told his mother and sister. He was surprised, which we expected. But he made me grin when he just shrugged. "You're happy, Dad. I don't care who you date. We're taught all this stuff anyway. Probably know more than you about all this sexuality and gender stuff."

I glanced at Cindy. "He's probably not wrong there," I admitted, chuckling to myself.

"What do you think, Mum?" Greg wondered. I gave him a look as he was clearly looking for an argument. To my relief, Megan smiled at him.

"Your father is happy. We both made mistakes, Greg. I made the worst one by doing what I did. What matters most is that your father and I love you two, and our focus is on ensuring you turn into good little human beings, those we can be proud. Cindy is now part of your father's life, will be part of yours, will even be part of mine in a way. I just want an end to the awkwardness."

Cindy leaned across the table and took her hand. Megan's grin broadened. "That's all we want too. I'm not a replacement, just an addition."

Megan looked at me. "You've got yourself one hell of a woman here, Mark."

"Trust me, I know."

She looked between us for a moment. "Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Cindy and I shared one single glance before I replied, "We'd love to."

It was the first time Megan and I were capable of staying in the same room for longer than thirty minutes without it dissolving into bitter arguments about everything that happened. Natalie was delighted. Greg didn't retreat to his bedroom, remaining with us until Cindy and I had to go. Greg wanted a hug from his father. Natalie hugged us both for a long time before heading to bed. As I walked out, Megan took Cindy by the hand, asking for a quiet word.

Leaning back against my car, I noticed the two have a short conversation, surprised it ended with the pair sharing a hug. Watching Cindy walk towards me, Megan waved goodbye before shutting the door. Standing before me, Cindy stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. "I'm getting a glimpse of why you did love her, Mark."

"Really?"

"She just told me something. That I'm to look after you for her. She fucked up. Her words. She knows she hurt you, and now she can see how happy you are again. So she warned you not to fuck it up too."

"I'm glad you're getting along."

"We all make mistakes in life, Mark. The only thing she asks that, one day in the future, that you find in your heart to forgive her?"

I felt my brow furrow. "That's... difficult, Cindy. I know I wasn't a perfect husband..."

"You don't feel hate in your heart any longer?"

"No. I was bitter, not hateful. I felt like I lost everything. In a way, I did. My wife. My kids. My home. I ended up in a small apartment with nothing."

She caressed my cheek. "You have me now, Mark. And I'm not letting you go."

I smiled, leaning down to kiss her softly on the lips. "Let's go home."

I spent all week at her place, stopping at home to pack a bag so I didn't need to return to my apartment at all. She loved having my presence around the apartment. I was home before her the first three nights of the week, getting a start on preparing dinner, greeting her with a long hug and kiss, feeling her just melt into me each time. We made love every night, switching around who would make love to who. I loved going down on her. She really loved going down on me. I enjoyed having her fuck me. But while she did enjoy fucking me, there was no doubt she preferred me making love to her. We showered together every morning and evening, sometimes unable to resist the idea of fooling around.

Each night, we chatted with Natalie together, while Cindy said she was swapping the occasional message with Megan. I'm sure many would have found that a little weird, but frankly, if my ex-wife and current girlfriend could build some sort of relationship, that would only make things easier going forward.

At work on Friday, Mike knocked on my office door, Chris following in his footsteps. Shutting the door, they took a seat opposite me, leaving me wondering what they wanted. "Doing anything tomorrow night?"

"No. Cindy and I are going to see her mother and sister on Sunday though."

"Want to join us on a night out tomorrow night?"

"Long as it doesn't end with us getting in at 5am. Let me call her."

She answered rather quickly. "Hey baby, I was just thinking of you. I've got an erection at my desk that is in desperate need of attention."

I cleared my throat as Mike and Chris chuckled. "Um, sweetheart, I've got you on speaker. Mike and Chris are here."

"Okay. I still have an erection I'd love to feel your lips around, baby. Maybe you'd like to give me a blowjob when I get home? I know how much you love swallowing my cum."

Mike and Chris had shit-eating grins on their faces. "That's a nice thought, sweetheart, though I'm going to fuck you afterwards."

"You know I love your cock buried in my arse, baby. God, I might have to go jerk off in the bathroom now. Anyway, was there something you needed, or do I need to send you a selfie of my thick cock, aching for your mouth?"

"Send the selfie, but Mike has asked if we'd like to join him out tomorrow night? Warned them about seeing your family on Sunday, but it would be nice to go out for a few drinks."

"I'm assuming it'll be the same sort of places where we met?"

Mike nodded at my glance. "That's right, sweetheart. Mike and Chris will no doubt be out on the pull like usual."

"He knows us well, Chris," Mike muttered.

"Our weekends are usually the same," Chris retorted.

"Sounds like fun, baby. Just let me know the details when I get home. Now, I'm going to head to the bathroom to jerk off. Want a video, baby?"

"God yes. Actually, these two can fuck off. Video call me while you're doing it, gorgeous."

Mike and Chris left. I locked the door, placed my phone on the desk, and had a free show as Cindy jerked herself off for me. She undid her blouse and came all over her chest, scooping it all up and putting it in her mouth, continuing to stroke her cock for me until she simply had to get back to work. Turning so I could see her face, she blew me a kiss. "I love you so much, baby."

"Love you too, sweetheart. I'll see you at home."

Soon as she shut the door upon getting home, I found myself pushed against the counter as she dropped to her knees and had my cock out within a matter of seconds. I was then given what could only be described as a spectacular blowjob. What I didn't expect was for her to take my entire load on her face. She was usually content swallowing what I gave her, but my baby batter ended up everywhere.

Standing up, she then turned to lean back against me, taking a selfie of us. "I'm going to send that to my friends," she said, "Oh shit, I haven't added you to the chat!"

"I don't mind."

"Oh no, you need to be part of it, sweetheart. You'll love it. Lots of selfies and videos from me and my friends."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not. My friends are gorgeous, but you're here with me. That's what matters." She glanced around and smiled. "I was expecting take-out."

"I'm making stir-fry. It was something I managed to not fuck up when living alone."

She disappeared immediately for around five minutes, so I just carried on preparing dinner. She returned naked, and when she leaned against the kitchen counter, I noticed her arse already glistened with lube. Glancing back over her shoulder, she smiled. "Fuck me, baby."

Dinner was put on hold for around half an hour as I absolutely nailed her. We ended up rutting on the floor, Cindy on her hands and knees as I pounded her from behind. It was perhaps the first time we really let go, a no holds barred fuck session. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled hard as I slammed into her. Little surprise she came all over the floor, barely touching her cock, and I filled her arse with cum barely a couple of minutes later.

"Lick up your cum," I demanded. Grabbing my phone, I filmed her doing just that, before she approached me, taking my still semi-hard cock in her mouth. Caressing her face, her eyes lit up as she eventually released my cock, putting my phone down as I pulled her close and kissed her. "I fucking love you," I murmured.

"Move in," she whispered, "Stay here permanently. Once your rental agreement ends, we'll figure things out there. Please move in with me."

"Okay." I paused before asking, "It's not too fast?"

"Who cares if it's too fast, too slow, too whatever. Do you love me?"

"God yes."

"I feel the same way. Therefore, we should live together."

"I'll sort shit out during the next couple of weeks. I'll grab the important stuff tomorrow morning."

Finishing dinner preparation, we sat on the couch naked as we ate. After cleaning up the kitchen, we returned to the living room, where she straddled my lap and ensured my cock was inside her once again. She was rather insatiable that evening, riding me in the living room until I came inside her again, then had me fuck her a third time once we'd gone to bed. I was exhausted by the time we drifted off to sleep.

After breakfast the next morning, Cindy and I did three trips from her apartment to mine, packing all my clothes, anything personal I might need, then a third trip to collect anything that my daughter would want, taking it all back to hers. She made space in her wardrobes for my things, while the second bedroom was turned into a bedroom for my daughter for whenever she visited. We were finished by mid-afternoon, needing a shower as all the packing and lifting had left us both a little sweaty.

Mike called just as we stepped out of the shower, letting us know the taxi would be around to pick us up within the hour. To my amusement, Cindy stopped me just throwing on jeans and a shirt, looking through my clothes. "I can dress myself," I muttered.

She walked towards me in just her bra and panties, resting her hands on my bare chest. "Dress for me?" she whispered, "I want my man looking as handsome as ever. And put on that cologne I just love. The same you wore that first night we met."

Running my hands down her back, I cupped her arse. "You're very convincing sometimes."

"I know you dress what you feel comfortable in, but..."

"I understand, sweetheart. Maybe we'll go... shopping?"

She squealed with delight. Then she kissed me. Ended up on her knees. I called Mike and let him know we might be a few minutes later as I took the phone away from my head and groaned, glancing down to see Cindy's head bobbing up and down on my cock. "Still want to go out?" She sat back for a moment before nodding.

"She's blowing you, isn't she?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Fucking hell... Okay, we'll have the taxi circle the block a couple of times or something."

"Soon as I'm finished, we'll get dressed."

"You're not even..." I heard the sigh, hearing Cindy snicker despite my cock being in her mouth. "Okay, we'll delay it picking us up for half an hour."

"You're a champion."

Cindy leaned back. "How about an hour, Mark?"

"For crying... you two are just fucking me over now, aren't you?" Cindy giggled. Even I couldn't help chuckle at his exasperation. "Fine. You two owe me though."

"We'll get the first couple of rounds in," I said.

Just over an hour later, Cindy was in a gorgeous dress, tight to every curve on her body, hem halfway down her thigh, wearing stocking and heels so she was only an inch or so shorter than me. Top of the dress was strapless, just a hint of cleavage. She verged on looking like a model, and I was the lucky bastard to have her on my arm. She'd picked out a good dress shirt, a pair of trousers, and my best pair of leather shoes. I had a good watch I rarely wore, and she ensured I smelled nice too. And she always loved the stubble, something I always worried irritated her, but she enjoyed running her fingers along my cheeks with a day's growth.

Mike gave me a filthy look from his position in the front seat as Cindy and I slid into the back seat next to Chris, who gave me a knowing glance at the same time. Cindy put on a fake wince as she sat down, shuffling every so often for the first few minutes. "I'm feeling very tender right now, Mark," she not so subtly whispered into my ear. I hadn't actually fucked her, we'd just blown each other for a while before enjoying an orgasm together.

"Fucking hell," Chris muttered, "Can tell you two are still in the honeymoon phase of your relationship."

Cindy cuddled into me, running her hand up and down my chest. "We're in love, Chris."

"Yeah... I know..."

I glanced his way. "You okay, mate?"

He shrugged. "Seeing you two is just a little reminder. We'll go out tonight, probably meet someone, but..." He shrugged again. "We're the same age, but my last relationship, serious one at least, was five years ago. Mike's last one just ended badly around the time you left Megan."

"Don't remind me," he muttered from the front seat.

"Why don't you two..." Cindy started to ask. Both started to chuckle as she asked, "What?"

"It wouldn't really work as neither of us are particularly versatile."

"We both love to fuck," Mike emphasised. He then dropped a bombshell. "We do have an agreement though."

"Oh, and that is?"

I glanced at Chris, who returned a smile, using his eyes to gesture at Mike. "If we're both single at forty, we'll just say 'fuck it' and get together."

I shook my head. "Jesus, just do it now," I muttered, "You're best mates, you've slept together before. Surely you can make it bloody work?"

"Trying to set us up?" Chris asked, grinning at me.

"No, I think you do actually love each other but are too bloody stubborn to admit it, so use all this bullshit like tonight so you don't confront your feelings."

Cindy kissed my cheek. "Mark Pritchard, the matchmaker. Or should I call you Cupid?"

I snorted before we all laughed. "No, I've just known these two clowns more than half my life."

Conversation moved on for the rest of the ride into the city, left wondering what the driver thought until I realised he had earbuds in so figured he listened to something while driving along. The four of us headed to a regular pub first for a couple of drinks, men drinking beer, Cindy enjoying a glass of wine. Slowly making our way to the favourite club frequented by Mike and Chris, by the time we arrived, the bouncers recognised them and they were let in without a problem, Mike stating we were with them, and the bouncers were happy to let us in.

Mike and Chris headed off straight away to mingle, Cindy taking my hand and leading me to the bar. Cass was working it again, her face lighting up seeing Cindy, the two women leaning across to kiss the cheeks of the other. "And you remember, Mark?"

The smile remained as she kissed my cheeks too. "Oh, I remember this handsome man. Heard all about him too." I felt myself blush. I was used to Cindy calling me handsome at least a dozen times a day. I still wasn't used to hearing it from other people. "Take a seat, honey. Want the same as last time?" I raised my eyebrows at the fact she could remember. "Honey, you are a topic of conversation in our group chat. To say we all adore you isn't an understatement."

It was my turn to look at Cindy and see her blush. I took her hand and kissed her palm. "My role in life is to now make her as happy as I am," I said.

"Okay, first round is on me, because frankly, you two are just too damn adorable."

Cindy moved her stool as close to mine as possible, wrapping my arm around her as she leaned into me, sipping at her cocktail. We made the usual small-talk, no-one really paying attention to us otherwise, though Cass stopped by whenever she had a free minute to talk to us. She was quite the character. No idea what he natural hair colour was, but it was dark blue that night. A wonderful pair of blue eyes. She was tall, I was guessing the same height as me, big chest, and a tanned complexion. She was gorgeous.