Ambiramus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy drank her cocktails faster than I sipped at my drinks, so she was rather giggly after a couple of hours, her hand finding its way to my crotch as she had no problem kissing me deeply in front of everyone. Moving her lips from my mouth to my ear, she whispered, "Want me to rock your world?"

"What are you thinking?"

"Something special for my boyfriend."

She waved at Cass and beckoned her over. Leaning forward, she whispered something into her ear, watching as Cass looked at me and grinned. Whispering something back to Cindy, she turned to me and smiled too. Glancing between them, I was wondering what they were up to. No idea what Mike and Christ were up to as the dance floor was now rather full, and the area around the bar was also packed with people. Cindy finished her cocktail and hopped down from the stool. "Follow me," she whispered into my ear.

Taking my hand, she led me through the crowd towards the stairs leading up to the bathrooms. Getting intimate in a bathroom wasn't my idea of a good time, and I let her know that. She stopped, turned and smiled. "No, we're not doing that," she said, giggling away, leading me upstairs.

Leading me towards a door that said 'Staff Only', she opened it to reveal what looked like a room where staff would take their breaks. The usual assortment of lockers, a couple of couches, a vending machine, and an assortment of crap I just ignored. She led me to the couch and had me sit down before she straddled my lap, taking my hands and putting them on her breasts. "I fucking love you," she murmured.

"I love you," I chuckled, "And you're drunk."

"Only a little bit." She leaned forward and kissed me, resting her hands on my shoulders. She bit her lip for a few seconds. "Mark... my friends... I love them dearly..."

"I know you do, sweetheart." What I didn't expect were the tears to drip down her cheeks, moving my hands from her breasts, using a thumb to dry her tears. "What's wrong?"

"Finding a man like you for all of us is almost impossible." She took a deep breath. "So we agreed long before I met you that, if any of us met someone that we loved, we would... share them from time to time."

"What?" I asked deadpan.

"I know how much you love me, Mark. But would it interest you if we maybe had fun with my friends?"

I took a moment to consider that question. "You're serious?" She nodded. "How do you mean?"

"I mean something like... maybe a threesome?" I smiled as I knew exactly what she'd organised. "Cass will be up here in a few minutes for her break." She leaned forward and kissed me again. "She likes you already, Mark. She knows all about you, of course."

"Are we just talking about Cass or..." She chewed her lower lip again, meeting my eyes. I caressed her cheek immediately, seeing how nervous she was. "How long have you been thinking about this?"

"Remember that night you met all my friends the first time?" I nodded. I remembered vividly. "The group chat the next morning. Mark, they fucking love you, mostly because of how much you love me, and they see how much I love you in return. My friends are looking for the right man. Unfortunately, there is only one of you... You're my boyfriend, and one day, you'll be my husband."

I grinned immediately. "I will, will I?"

"You're buying me a ring and I'll be Mrs Cindy Pritchard." I loved the sound of that. So did she, wiping her cheeks again before I hugged her tightly for a couple of minutes. When she'd calmed down, she leaned back enough to meet my eyes. "But I see no problem with the two of us having fun with my friends. I'm aware of what happened with... your ex-wife. I'm not saying we're opening our relationship. God no. I can't even bear the thought of you being with one of my friends without me being there, and I know you won't like that either."

"Definitely not. I think open relationships are a recipe for disaster unless they start immediately like that."

"What I'm saying is that we will have fun together with my friends. And perhaps we can do other things together for fun. I love the intimacy we share. I've never had better sex, Mark. But maybe we can also have sex just for fun?"

"Have you done that before?"

"I've fooled around with my friends when we were all single. We're young, horny and need to cum."

Before I could really give my thoughts, the door opened and Cass breezed through, grinning at us before she locked the door with a key, keeping the key in the lock so the door couldn't be opened. She sauntered over and sat down next to me. "I'm assuming you've been discussing everything, Cindy."

"I told him why we're up here, Cass."

She turned towards me. "And what do you think, Mark?"

"I'm wondering what you look like naked, Cass.

She smirked. "You just want a look at my big, thick cock."

"I'll admit to some curiosity."

"Cindy tells us you're quite the cocksucker."

"I do love blowing Cindy."

"And you love it up the arse from time to time."

"I've certainly grown to enjoy it recently."

Leaning across, she didn't stand on ceremony by kissing me. It was a little awkward with Cindy right there on my lap, but as soon as Cass pulled back, Cindy leaned forward to kiss her friend, which turned me on more than I thought, before Cindy kissed me. Getting Cindy out of her dress was easy once I lowered the zip at her back, leaving her in bra, panties, stockings and heels. I was now rock hard while Cass made a sound of approval. She was wearing a crop top and jeans, taking both off quickly. Her breasts were obviously fake, larger than Cindy's, immediately stating they were Ds. I grinned approvingly. Standing up in just a pair of very thin panties, she hadn't tucked herself away, lowering those without hesitation to unleash a long, thick cock.

"What do you think, Mark?"

"Fucking hell, you got a permit for that thing?"

Cindy giggled on my lap. Cass smiled down at me. "So you're impressed?"

"As I tell Cindy all the time, you're clearly a woman, Cass, you just got with an additional feature or two. A large cock and... yes, some rather large balls."

Sliding off my lap, Cindy and Cass both helped me to my feet, Cindy helping take off my shirt, Cass bending down to take off my shoes and socks, before her hands found their way to my belt, then button and fly of my trousers. My cock then sprung free, Cass grabbing the base but I took her by the hand so she could stand up. I was amused that we were the same height.

"I'm thinking I look after you two ladies tonight," I said.

Both smiled brightly as they sat side by side on the couch. Getting down on my knees, I asked, "Should I take care of your friend first, Cindy?"

"Please do. When were you last blown, Cass?"

"By a man? Far too long, honey. Far too long."

Settling myself in front of Cass, I ran my hands down her thighs as I leaned up to kiss her again, a soft kiss that turned rather passionate quickly, sliding my tongue into her mouth as her hands ran up my arms to my back. Cindy shuffled closer, noticing her already stroking her cock at the same time. Cass had a fantastic set of tits, her nipples already hard, giving them some attention with my mouth as I started to stroke her cock.

"Oh god," she moaned softly, using my left hand on Cass, reaching across to grab Cindy's cock with my right.

"Oh baby, looking after me as always," Cindy murmured.

Cass was soon gently pushing my head to go further south, kissing down her rather toned stomach, no surprise her groin was shaved smooth as I arrived at her thick cock. Judging it with a curious eye, I glanced up and asked, "Eight inches?"

"That's going in your arse later, Mark," she replied, "I've been wanting to fuck you since you came in that first time I met you."

"If you haven't figured, Mark, Cass does prefer to fuck."

"Fine with me."

"Though, for the right man, I'm more than willing to be fucked too."

Licking up and down her thick shaft a few times immediately earned a little pre-cum which I licked up, meeting her eyes as I moaned softly. Cindy knew how much I now loved swallowing her cum. I think I then surprised Cass by opened my mouth and devouring at least two-thirds of her cock, earning a loud groan as I clasped my lips tightly as used my tongue, just like how Cindy had been showing me.

Removing my right hand from Cindy, I placed that around the base of Cass's cock as I used my left hand to fondle her balls. Her hips were soon moving in unison with my mouth as I wanted to get her off as quickly as possible. She did only have a short time before needing to head back downstairs. Feeling her fingers run through my hair, she didn't try and fuck my face, though I'm sure she was holding back.

A loud moan was earned when I swallowed her entire length. "Oh fuck yes, baby!" she cried.

"I've trained him well," Cindy said, giggling to herself.

"Oh, we're going to have such fun with him, though one good turn will deserve another next time. He's got a nice dick."

I removed my mouth for a moment and grinned. "Thanks, Cass."

"You're fucking hot, Mark. I'm a little jealous, though we all are, to be honest. Now, make me cum, then I'm going to fuck you hard but quickly."

"Want to cum now or cum in my arse?"

She glanced at Cindy. "Arse?" Cindy smiled and nodded. "Okay, handsome, let's get in a good position for the three of us."

The two women enjoyed lubing me up first, feeling more than one set of fingers inside me, Cindy eventually moving around to sit on her knees before me. Resting on my forearms, I wrapped my lips around her cock, slowly sucking her off as I felt Cass rest one hand at my hip as she pressed her thick cock against me. Sucking Cindy was a good distraction as she was a little thicker than Cindy, thankfully easing herself into me nice and slow.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"Okay, handsome?" Cass asked.

"Yeah, you feel pretty fucking good already," I admitted once the head of her thick cock had slid into me. After that, all she had to do was slide the rest into me. She made me groan a couple of times, it felt so good, really filling my arse nicely. Feeling her body press into me, I glanced back for a moment. "Ease me into it, but once I'm ready, you can fuck me. Wouldn't mind feeling another woman cum in me."

"Won't be the last either, if what Cindy told me happens."

I turned back to Cindy, who smiled at me before offering her cock again. I resumed sucking her cock as Cass gently fucked me, feeling her pull back until only the head of her cock remained inside me until she thrust forward. After a few minutes, she picked up the pace of her thrusts, forcing her cock into me a little harder at the same time. Once she had me grunting and moaning, I felt a hand on my lower back as she started to fuck me.

Sucking Cindy was a good distraction, and once she started to thrust, I was being fucked at both ends. It was an enormous turn-on, something I'd never thought would happen in my life. Cindy's fingers ran through my hair as she gently thrust her cock, positioning my head so her cock went down my throat each time. I was now moaning constantly, and once Cass really started to fuck me as I felt her lean forward, I knew I was probably going to cum first.

"You've got a fantastic arse, Mark," Cass whispered into my ear, earning a grunt with each hard thrust of her cock, "No wonder Cindy enjoys your company."

"Better when he fucks me, Cass. You know what I prefer."

"I know, honey, but I'm glad he's so open-minded like this." I made an approving sound around Cindy's cock. "I'm close, handsome. So close. Want me to fill your arse?" I nodded eagerly. She nuzzled into my neck, kissing my cheek. "Okay, give me a couple of minutes."

Those last couple of minutes, it did start to hurt as she rammed her cock into me as hard as possible, or so it seemed. I could endure it though as, despite that, I found it all rather enjoyable. Cindy was now just watching her fuck me hard. I felt her cock start to throb in my arse as she started to cum, her loud groan the only sound as I felt that warm feeling inside, spurt after spurt of cum firing deep inside me. It must have been a torrent as it seemed to last a minute before she practically collapsed onto my back, able to support her weight.

"Holy shit," she murmured, "That was... wonderful." I turned my head, earning a soft kiss. "Thank you, Mark."

"You're welcome. That was fun."

I was actually disappointed when she pulled out, feeling some of her cum immediately leak out of me. She sat back on the floor, her cock slowly deflating as I turned onto my back, looking up to see Cindy smiling down at me. "Mark, can I... fuck you too?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Want to add your load to that of Cass?" She nodded eagerly, moving around quickly to slide her cock inside me. She didn't last long at all, I think excited by what she'd just watched. Her cum filled me within five minutes, wrapping my arms and legs around her once she was finished. Cass was getting dressed by then, looking down to see Cindy snuggling on my chest.

"Okay, now I know how you two are together," she said softly, "Cindy... Thank you."

"You're welcome, Cass. And this won't be a one-time thing. I have plans for Mark. We're going to have a lot of fun together."

"And Mark, if you want to... make love to me one day..."

"I'd like that, Cass. But maybe we could just get coffee one day and get to know each other too?"

That earned a smile before she leaned down to kiss us both. "That sounds like a great idea too. Right, I've got to get back to work. I'll tell no-one to come in here just yet. Get cleaned up, then I'll make sure you get seats back at the bar."

Cass left Cindy and I alone, my girlfriend immediately meeting my eyes, knowing she was concerned. "Are you okay?" she asked softly.

"Wonderful, sweetheart. But I was honest about one thing. Sex is fantastic, but they're your friends, and I'd like them to be our friends. So I should get to know them too."

One minute later, or just about, she was riding my cock after the very quick application of lube. Resting on her elbows, she rode me hard and fast, simply wanting my cum inside her. She kissed me deeply, hungrily, passionately. Pumping up into her, she was soon crying out, begging for my cum. Hands on her arse, I was driving up into her, always worried about hurting her, though she'd tell me if it was. Instead, she begged for more, kissing me intensely, resting her forehead against mine, caressing my cheek.

I groaned as I came inside her. I was on the verge of climaxing when Cass had been fucking me, able to hold it back just in time. She collapsed on my chest again, while I lay back in that post-orgasmic bliss I always felt with Cindy. "Fucking hell, I love you," I murmured.

"You always say that after you fill my arse," she retorted, giggling away, "But I fucking love you too."

We could have stayed there all night, eventually getting up, wiping ourselves down with some wet wipes that were left lying around, before we dressed and headed back downstairs. The place was packed, but Cass had kept her word, keeping two stools available for us. I did wince sitting down, feeling a little tender, Cass winking at me as I smiled at her.

Mike and Chris eventually appeared an hour or so later, surprised both of them were still alone. "Not feeling it tonight," Mike muttered. He'd been down since our ride in the taxi.

"Mate, it wasn't anything I said, was it?"

"It was, but in a good way, mate. In a good way." He sighed and shrugged. "You guys want to head off soon?"

"Pull up a stool and join us. Cass is getting us drinks."

We stayed for around another hour before Cindy and I were also feeling tired. Cass leaned over to kiss Cindy, seeing the surprise on the faces of Mike and Chris, before she leaned across and then kissed me. "Looking forward to fucking you again soon, Mark," she said.

"Hang on, what?" Mike asked.

"See you soon, Cass," Cindy said, grabbing my hand and leading me outside, Mike and Chris trailing after us.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What's that about fucking you again, Mark?" Chris wondered.

Cindy kissed my cheek. "Mark and I headed upstairs for fun with Cass during her break. Mark currently has a nice load from Cass and myself inside him." I returned what could only be caused a shit-eating grin in the direction of my friends. "Think we've worn him out though. Poor baby," she added, kissing me on the lips.

"Fucking hell..." Mike muttered, shaking his head.

Cindy and I fell asleep on the way home, thankful we were dropped off first. I told Mike to call me the next day, or we'd catch up on Monday. He seemed to understand why, grasping his hand in two of mine. "I'm okay, mate. Just... guess I need to do some thinking of my own," he said.

"Have a good night, mate. You too, Chris."

"I'm going home to bed. I'm knackered."

Cindy and I managed a shower before collapsing into bed. I'm not sure who fell asleep first.