Ambiramus Ch. 04

Story Info
Cindy organises something special for Mark.
10.4k words
4.74
17k
41

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,316 Followers

Cindy had been quiet since I'd arrived to pick her up. Holding my hand tightly as I drove us to pick up my daughter, Natalie, I glanced at her more than once when I had the chance. She was chewing her bottom lip, and I felt her almost shaking. I eventually pulled over two minutes from my old house. Switching off the engine, I turned towards her. "We don't have to say anything, sweetheart," I said.

"I'm just worried about how she'll react, her husband dating a transwoman..."

"A woman."

She smiled at me ever so sweetly. "Mark, I love the fact you always say that. But not everyone is so open-minded about it. People still lose their shit over which bathroom I should use. I don't know your ex-wife. You know her, but what do you think she'll say?"

"I honestly don't know. She'll be surprised. Anything other than that..."

"She was good about Mike and Chris?"

"Of course, they're my best friends. They liked her in return, until she did the dirty on me." I took both her hands in mine. "In the end, it's about the kids, helping them understand that their father is dating a woman, but she has one minor difference to their mother. We explain it simply and leave it at that." Turning back to grab the steering wheel, I added, "Natalie adores you anyway. You've spoken to her on the phone every night I was at yours this week."

I held her hand the rest of the way. Soon as I parked up, I ran around to open her door, earning a smile and kiss on the cheek as always. Taking her hand, feeling her fingers slide between mine, I knocked on the door. Megan opened it within a few seconds, polite enough to invite us in. Glancing at Cindy once we were standing in the living room, I looked at my ex-wife. "We need to have a quick chat, Megan."

Megan and I rarely had quick chats about anything. We managed to talk about the kids calmly. Anything else? I'll admit, I had a short fuse with her nowadays. "What about the kids?"

"It's something the adults need to discuss first."

"Take a seat in the dining room. Would you like a coffee?"

"I'd love one," Cindy replied. I nodded I'd like one too. After asking how she liked it, and remembering how I liked mine, we followed her into the joint kitchen and dining room.

Megan made coffee, glancing at Cindy and I occasionally, but she remained silent, bringing over a mug each for Cindy and I before sitting opposite us. "You okay?" I asked. I shouldn't have really cared, but she looked... sad. I was left thinking my ex-wife was regretting some choices made previously. Probably didn't help that I was looking happy with life, and had a beautiful woman on my arm, looking at me with devotion and love in her eyes.

"I'm fine," she replied bluntly. Then she took a deep breath. "Work is a pain as always. Don't worry about it." She managed a tight grin, taking a sip of her coffee before asking, "What do we need to talk about?"

Cindy squeezed my hand. "Cindy and I have been dating for a month now," I replied, "I obviously have the kids, well, only Natalie now, every second weekend. And there is something she might see that will lead to questions. Rather than you finding out second-hand through her, the fact Cindy and I are already quite serious..."

"You are?" Megan asked, hearing the surprise in her voice.

"Once my tenancy agreement with my apartment expires, I'm moving in with Cindy."

"Oh..." She tried her best not to sound nor look upset by the news. I knew my ex-wife well...

"Anyway, Cindy and I are already rather serious with each other. But there is something about Cindy that Natalie might discover by accident. Cindy mentioned that talking to you first might be best, then Cindy and I will sit down with Greg and Natalie and explain the situation."

Megan's brow furrowed, no doubt wondering what the hell I was going to say. Cindy squeezed my hand, taking a deep breath. "Megan, you don't know me at all as much as I don't know you. But Mark has suggested you are an open-minded woman. Therefore, I feel safe enough to tell you that I'm trans. I'm a transwoman, though Mark always insists I'm a woman. Being a transwoman, I still have... extras..."

Megan blinked at us in silence, her jaw dropped slightly. She looked from Cindy to me. "Oh... Well, I didn't expect that. So you still have a, um, penis?"

"I do," Cindy replied, glancing to see her smiling.

"Um... okay..." She looked at me again. "Well, I certainly never thought..."

"This is why we're telling you now, Megan," I said, "Natalie might walk in on her using the bathroom or if she's showering, or she might even walk into our bedroom and see something she might not quite understand. And then she might come home and tell you. So I thought it best telling you first, then explaining to the kids. They're old enough to understand."

She looked at me. "Does that mean you..." She stopped and shook her head. "No. No. I don't need nor want to know. What you do is your business." Then she managed another slight grin. "Thank you for telling me. I don't know really know much about the issues, but I don't see why it would be a problem? Mark is free to date who he wants. And I agree that the kids are old enough to understand, to a point."

I couldn't help smile. "Thank you, Megan."

"Thank you for still having the confidence in me to share something like that."

"We'll tell Natalie when we get home, and I'll talk with Greg on Sunday. Guess he's with friends?"

"If you want, I can talk to him... if we can talk without having an argument..."

"Sunday is fine, Megan. Don't worry about it."

Finishing our coffees, Natalie was waiting patiently in her room, running and leaping onto me as soon as I appeared in the doorway. I knew there was going to come a time when she would stop wanting to visit me every second weekend as well, so I was going to appreciate it every time until then. Taking her hand and her bag, Cindy and Megan had moved to the living room. Cindy took Natalie by the hand, leading her out to the car. Standing outside the front door, I turned back to Megan.

"Thanks..." I said, not sure what else to say.

"Mark?" I met her eyes. "I'm glad you've found someone." Before Cindy, I'd have scoffed at that. But she'd already helped smooth some of the edges off me, helped ease the bitter feelings that had left me wounded. What she said next left me speechless. "I'm sorry. It was my fault."

Taking a deep breath, I probably surprised her in return by shaking my head. "No, it wasn't entirely just yours. You had the affair, but we both fucked it up. We were unhappy. We could have done something about it. But we just drifted apart. You had an affair, but... I have to take responsibility in the sense that I almost pushed you into thinking about it."

She looked down and, for the first time in perhaps two years, I stepped forward and hugged her. "I'll talk with Greg when he gets home or tomorrow," she said, "He needs to spend time with his father."

"Okay. Just don't push him. I know it's not easy for either of you."

I actually felt her laugh. "Jesus, she has calmed you down, hasn't she?"

"I love her, Megan. I'm in love with her."

She sighed as I let her go, taking an awkward step back as she met my eyes again. "I never hated you, Mark, even when our marriage hit the skids. I know you hated me for what I did, and I don't blame you. But..."

"Give it some more time, Megan. Maybe, one day, with the passage of time, we might find common ground again. Whatever the case, you'll always be the mother of our children. That means something."

I hadn't seen her smile at me in a long time. "Go on, get out of here. One last thing, though. She's beautiful, Mark. Bloody cradle snatcher."

I laughed as I wished her goodnight and wandered back to the car. Natalie was in the back seat, Cindy leaning over to kiss me as soon as I sat down. Stopping for take away before driving us to her place, Natalie was curious where we were, letting her know we'd be staying with Cindy. That excited my daughter as we headed to her apartment.

Cindy's apartment is definitely 'girly'. We showed Natalie where everything was, including where she'd be sleeping. Sitting at the kitchen table for dinner, Natalie talked at length about her week, what she was doing at school, what she did with her friends, what she watched on TV. Frankly, it was exhausting, but she had Cindy and I sharing glances and chuckling away.

Dinner finished, I cleared up as Cindy took Natalie into the living room. I joined them a few minutes later, taking Natalie onto my lap, sitting her sideways so she could see Cindy. We had agreed before picking her up that getting it out of the way quickly would be for the best, giving her time to digest what she was told. We'd just keep it very simple.

Cindy learned that my daughter is intelligent, which I already knew, understanding, which I already knew, but that she liked Cindy more than either of us realised. We kept it very simple but my daughter understood what we were trying to tell her. I don't think they were taught those sort of issues at that age, but she grasped enough. Natalie slid over onto her lap and hugged her tightly. Cindy met my eyes, hers wet with unshed tears. "I think you're very pretty, Cindy. I'm glad you make daddy so happy." She leaned back and smiled. "Do you love my daddy?"

"I love him very much."

"Will you be my mummy too one day?"

That made Cindy nearly break down, hugging my daughter tightly. "I'd love to be your other mummy," she whispered.

After putting Natalie to bed a couple of hours later, insisting she received a hug from Cindy then myself, she was waiting for me in the hallway as I pulled the door closed. She met my eyes and almost collapsed into my arms. "That daughter of yours is amazing," she finally managed to say.

I couldn't help but agree. It was still early, so after grabbing a drink each, we returned to the living room, Cindy snuggling into me as always, not bothering to turn on the TV, chatting way about our week, future plans, and just the general conversation that passes between couples. We were still learning about each other. She knew I was still curious about her, but I'd suggested that I would ask more when I met her family next weekend. She thought that was a good idea, as her mother and sister could certainly share their own experiences.

Straddling my lap a little later, her t-shirt ended up on the floor along with her skirt, leaving her in just her underwear, her cock poking out of the top of her red panties. Her lips barely left mine as she shuffled enough to undo the button of my jeans, lowering the zip to fish out my cock. That's when I suggested that we just head to the bedroom.

To my amusement, she had me naked first as I just loved her in lingerie. "Want me to pose for you?" she asked, "Use my phone and I'll send you the photos."

"Seriously?"

"You make me feel so sexy every fucking day, Mark. I'd love to."

For half an hour, I must have taken over a hundred photos of her, the posing ending with Cindy stroking her cock on the bed, a dildo in her arse at the same time. She didn't cum, wanting to cum in my mouth. By the time she was finished posing for me, I was dying for release. As soon as I was on my back, she turned around and offered her cock. Soon as her lips were wrapped around mine, I groaned and knew I wasn't going to last long at all. She was quickly thrusting into my mouth, though she stopped blowing me when she realised her cock was going all the way into my throat.

"Baby... that's so hot..."

"Shoot straight into my stomach, sweetheart."

Grabbing her arse, she didn't fuck my throat but it was probably the hardest she had thrust into my mouth. Within two minutes, I felt her cock throb and the first spurt missed everything my mouth, pulling back just enough so I could taste and swallow the rest of her cum. That just made her more determined to suck my cock to completion. No teasing, doing everything she could to make me cum quickly. I groaned so loudly, I worried about waking my daughter next door, Cindy using her groin to cover my face, making both of us laugh.

Spinning around so she was resting above me, she kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth as usual, running my fingers through her brunette hair. Her cock was still semi-hard, feeling her press it against me. I couldn't help grin as I could figure out what was on her mind. "You want to fuck me, sweetheart?" I whispered.

"God yes. I've been thinking about it the past couple of days."

"Cindy... I'll never say no if you want to."

"Really?" she asked, her face lighting up.

"Of course. I love making love with you. I know how much you love fucking me, and trust me, I'm going to grow to love it. Our first time was fantastic. The time after that was even better."

She leaned forward to grab the lube that was now always on her bedside table. Actually, there were tubes to either side of the bed. Lubing me up first, she then lubed her cock as I turned around onto my knees and forearms. She giggled as she knew what I was after. Caressing my cheeks, I felt her press the head of her cock against me. "Want my cock, baby?"

"Fuck yes," I moaned. My cock was already rock hard again in anticipation.

She pressed my lower back with a hand to lower my arse a little more before she gently slid the head of her cock inside me. That earned another moan, stopping and giving me time, before she started to slide more in. Once she was inside me entirely, she grabbed my hips and wasted no time starting to thrust. Fucking hell, the feeling was almost indescribable at times. I could almost feel every ridge and bump of her cock with every thrust. One hand remained at my hips as she caressed my back with her other.

"Fuck me, sweetheart," I groaned.

She started to pump into me even faster. I could pre-cum leaking from my cock as I lowered my upper half, turning my head so I could watch her. She looked marvellous as she fucked me. "I do love fucking your arse, Mark."

"Keep going. As long as you can!"

Leaning forward, a hand to either side, she really started to drive her cock into me, and that's when I felt the angle have her cock pressing into my prostate. I'll be honest, she had me making noises that I'd only heard a woman make. I mean the sort of whimpering that had me begging for release. Feeling her kiss my neck, she breathed against my ear. "Going to make you cum with my cock buried in your arse," she whispered, biting my earlobe.

I loved fucking Cindy, but those times when she fucked me, she really got into it. Faster and faster she pumped her cock into me. I had to bite a pillow to stop all the noise I was making. And then I felt my cock just erupt, groaning into the pillow as I just covered her blanket in my seed. I felt better for it, relaxing as she pushed my arse flat on the bed and proceeded to fuck me harder than ever.

"Fucking... love... you," she cried softly before I felt her cock erupt inside me. I'm fairly sure she fired six full spurts of her delicious cum before she just collapsed on my back, feeling her breasts pressing into me. Within a few seconds, I felt drops on my upper back, turning to see her searching for my eyes. She quickly pulled out and cuddled into me, now taking on the role as her lover and protector, holding her in my arms as she buried her head into my chest. "Sorry," she murmured, "That was... intense..."

"Wonderful," I whispered, "Fantastic. Loved every second." She lifted her head, her bottom lip still trembling. Caressing her cheek, running fingers through her hair, she had turned from a seductress into an innocent woman, needing nothing more than to feel loved in those moments.

"When you're ready..." She took a deep breath, "When you're ready..."

Rolling onto her back, I kissed her and waited until I was ready to make love to her. Didn't take long to prepare either of us, slowly sliding my cock inside her. She barely wanted me to move, just wanting to feel me inside her again. We did eventually make love, but compared to what we'd done earlier, it was very slow and gentle. I don't think either of us actually cared about another orgasm, though after go knows how long, I did feel the urge to cum. As always, she wanted me to finish inside her.

After a shower, she fell asleep in my arms, same as she did nearly every night we were together. I lay there wide awake for a few more minutes, wondering if I shouldn't just move in already, but even though we were in love, that seemed like a step taken too quick.

I woke up alone, smiling to myself as I knew Cindy was already up making breakfast for my daughter and I. She really was a little homemaker. Felt a little guilty about that. If we had a house, I'd certainly be outside mowing lawns, tending the garden, and doing other 'manly' things I'd done while married. I did look around her house for things to possibly fix, but I was left thinking Cindy was more than capable of holding a screwdriver and hammer.

Natalie was already awake, the pair making pancakes together. I watched them in silence together for a few minutes, listening to them chatter and laugh. Honestly, if my heart swelled any further, it was going to burst out of my chest. Cindy eventually turned, noticing me. "Hello, handsome."

"Daddy, we're making pancakes!"

Kissing the most important women in my life on the cheek, I took a seat at the table as they finished up preparing breakfast. A pile of pancakes was soon in the middle of us, with all the condiments one might want with a pancake or two. My daughter was very excited to be having pancakes for breakfast, her enthusiasm proving rather infectious on Cindy and I at the same time.

The plan for Saturday was to take Natalie to see a movie. The sort my daughter loved, and I knew she'd packed a dress specifically for the movie. We'd go for lunch first before we walked to the cinema, so I asked her to go and get ready, Cindy suggesting she'd help her and get changed herself. I waited in the living room,

Natalie was the first to appear, wearing a light blue dress and tiara. "I'm a princess, daddy!" she exclaimed excitedly. She was just so damned adorable, I had to give her a hug, picking her up and twirling her around, her giggles echoing around the otherwise silent room.

"Is there room for another one?"

Cindy appeared out of her bedroom... I nearly had a heart attack. She blushed as she walked towards me, my daughter cuddling into my side. "She's so pretty, isn't she, daddy?"

She was wearing a red number that accentuated her curves, her face, her entire body. I'd never seen something so beautiful in my life. "Wow," I finally managed to whisper.

"When you mentioned taking Natalie to the movies today, I looked for a costume to wear with her."

"Let me take a couple of photos of you together."

The pair were happy to pose for me, though after a couple of minutes, I had to turn around and gather myself, feeling foolish when I had to wipe my cheeks. Cindy turned me around, cuddling into my chest, my daughter doing the same thing next to her. "I think your father approves, Natalie," Cindy said.

"I'll send one to Megan. I'm sure she'll love it."

I sent one of Cindy and Megan cuddled up and smiling at me. I wasn't sure how Megan would react, but within minute, she sent a reply.

'Our daughter and your girlfriend look beautiful, Mark. Thank you. Have a fun day.'

'I wasn't sure if I should send it. Glad you appreciate the thought.'

'She's part of your life, and also our daughter's life. I'm happy to see them bonding, Mark. Make sure she comes around again soon. I'd like to get to know her.'

'You would?'

'Of course. As you said, we'll always have our connection due to our children. And Cindy will be part of my life, one way or another.'

I showed Cindy the messages. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Maybe this will help thaw things out between you two further?"

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,316 Followers