Ambiramus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "Good. I think you'll enjoy yourself."

We only got out of bed early afternoon to have lunch, deciding at the last minute to dress and get out of the apartment. I ordered us a taxi so we could enjoy a drink or two as well, ending up enjoying the entire afternoon at a nearly RSL. Food was good quality and the drinks are always cheap. By the time we returned to the apartment early evening, I think we were both feeling rather horny.

"Do you want dinner?" she asked.

"No, I think I'll remain fairly full."

"How about a snack or dessert?" she asked, recognising the twinkle in her eye.

"Hmm. How about dessert first and a snack later?"

I enjoyed the raise of her eyebrow. "You have plans of me, Mister Pritchard?"

"Some involve your cock in my mouth. Others involve my cock in your arse."

No idea what time we actually got to sleep that night. We'd spent at least an hour sucking each other off simultaneously. For the first time, we kept cum in each other's mouths then kissed, swapping the cum of ourselves with each other. It was one of the kinkiest things we'd done to that moment, or at least that was the word that came to my mind.

Cindy was feeling rather amorous that evening and wondered if I'd be interested in being fucked. She didn't need to ask, to be honest. While we did prefer me fucking her, we both enjoyed me being on the receiving end from time to time too. Unlike the last time we'd done it, though, I ended up on my back, Cindy almost lying on my chest as she gently thrust her cock into me.

She smiled when I wrapped my legs around her, feeling the angle change, making me moan softly as it pressed perfectly inside me. Leaning up to kiss me, I smiled as her fingers caressed my cheek, running through my hair. Slowly picking up the tempo, I whispered for her to last as long as possible, enjoying the feeling of her girlcock deep inside me.

"You're going to love it in two weeks then," she murmured.

"I'm a very lucky man, sweetheart."

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

She did eventually finish inside me, soft moans with each spurt of cum. As soon as she realised I hadn't cum yet, she pulled out and started to blow me, sliding two fingers up my arse to massage my prostate, exploding in her mouth within a couple of minutes. The sort of mind-blowing orgasm that leaves me semi-comatose, with it just enough energy to cuddle her.

"You're in a better mood than ever," Mike said as I walked into work on Monday. I did have a spring in my step, I guess, whistling a tune, actually looking forward to the week. I'd been working as a mechanic for over fifteen years. I loved my job, but I did have the occasional regret moving away from the shop floor on a permanent basis. I did wander out occasionally to get my hands dirty, but I sometimes didn't have time with the myriad of issues I seemed to deal with.

After making a coffee for myself and Mike, he followed me into my office, taking a seat opposite me. "Life is just plain better, mate. Cindy and I are great. My relationship with my ex-wife is now good. My daughter is in a good place. Greg is talking with his parents a lot more now. Took a long time to get here, but at least we did get here eventually."

"How did the family introductions go?"

"Her family adore me. Obviously received a bit of an interrogation as to my intentions, but I'm the first boyfriend they've ever met, so I could understand them being overly protective. But it was also the best time to learn more about Cindy growing up, how she got to where she is now. Learned a couple of things that were a little surprising. As for my family, they now know she's trans and don't give a shit. We're in love, we're happy, I'm a man, she's a woman, and that's what matters."

"What did you learn?" he asked. I could understand the curiosity.

"I'll let her tell you if she's confident about sharing."

"Take the motorbike out on Saturday?"

"She loved it. Definitely wants to do it more often. Sex was phenomenal when we got there."

"You have Natalie this weekend, right?" Nodding, he asked, "What about the weekend after?"

"Cindy has invited a few friends around for Friday night. Not sure about Saturday yet. You thinking about something?"

"Not for that weekend, but tempted to have another barbecue before the weather starts turning cooler."

"Just let me know when. Even if I have Natalie, I'm comfortable enough to bring her, at least before it no doubt gets raunchy."

"Ah, the next one probably won't be like that. It'll be sedate." He definitely noticed my raised eyebrows. "Chris and I have talked, not about being together, but being completely honest? We're lonely, so we're going to look into actually dating someone we genuinely care about."

"Good for you. Both of you."

"That means no young men unless we know them and they arrive with a partner of their own. If Natalie does come along, I'll warn everyone to behave. Hell, she'll probably end up being the most popular person there anyway. Am I still 'Uncle Mike'?"

"You'll always be Uncle Mike, mate. Natalie adores you."

Wednesday brought the first real surprise I could remember in a while. I was busy dealing with a customer complaint when my phone buzzed. I ignored it as I listened to the customer drone on and on. Took far too long to deal with, gave them a partial refund as I didn't think my employee did anything wrong, but the company hated legal action.

Picking up my phone once I had a moment, the message from Cindy had me raising eyebrows.

'Megan has invited me around for a drinks after work. Do you mind if I go? xxx'

I didn't give it much thought. 'No. Of course not. I'm glad you're getting on well with my ex-wife. Better than me!!!'

'Sure it's okay?'

'Sweetheart, she's putting in an effort to be friendly with you. It's absolutely fine. In fact, I'll shoot her a little text too.'

'You're a diamond, Mark. I love you. xxx'

'I love you too.'

I assumed Megan would be aware enough hat Cindy would let me know what was going on, though I was still surprised by the turn of events. I didn't know many divorced couples, but I thought the idea of my ex-wife wanting to share a drink with my current girlfriend a little strange.

'Thanks for making the effort with Cindy. I appreciate it, Megan.'

'You don't mind?'

'Of course not. If you end up friends, admittedly, it's weird. But I'm okay with it if you two are.'

'She's lovely, Mark. I'd like to know her better. And... there's self-interest in it too...'

I knew what she meant by that. 'It's okay, Megan. Don't worry about it.'

'Thank you, Mark. I'll see you on Friday. xx'

Returning home to an empty apartment that evening was a little unusual, but after cooking dinner for myself, leaving some for Cindy if she didn't eat, I sat down with a beer and watched a little television. Cindy walked in the door at around 9pm. Placing her handbag on the counter, she skipped over to where I was sitting on the lounge. She'd driven, and I knew she'd never drive drunk, so I took her mood as just being happy to see me.

Rather happy, as I felt her erection pressing into me within seconds as I ended up with her on top of me, her lips very eager to be pressed against mine. "So I take it the conversation went well?"

"She's really nice, Mark, and I think she wants to be friends with me. And by doing that, she keeps you in her life."

"You don't think that's weird?"

"No. She's already confessed how she feels, and I understand how difficult it must be for her." She kissed me again before asking, "Are you sure all this is okay?"

"I'll admit, it's a little weird, but there are no secrets here, so we just deal with it as best we can. Did you enjoy tonight?"

"We talked about so much. Honestly, I certainly see now why you married her originally. She's smart, a sharp wit, a great laugh... And there's no missing she is attractive."

Wrapping my arms around her, I gave her a gentle squeeze. "I'm glad you like her. Going to do it again?"

"Maybe. We both admit it's a little awkward, but once we'd had a drink and got over that, we talked like we were old friends. Natalie was a little confused why I was there alone but was happy to see me. The relief is that your wife isn't jealous of the fact she really likes me too. Greg is a little different. He accepts me for who I am but he's at that age where it's... well, it's weird."

"Or he thinks you're really fucking hot and that's confusing the hell out of him."

"Next time, you're invited too. Megan just wanted a little one on one time." I raised an eyebrow at that turn of phrase. "I'm not a lesbian, Mark," she stated, gently slapping my shoulder.

"I know. Won't lie that the idea is a slight turn on though. My current girlfriend nailing my ex-wife... Yeah, the cheating aspect pisses me off, but the actual thought of you fucking her..."

She burst into giggles. "You actually like the idea?"

"Two hot women getting it on? You know I've watched porn. Lesbian porn? It's exciting. But I've certainly dabbled with trans porn over the years. Watching two transwomen getting it on? Holy fuck, is it ever so hot?!"

Leaning down to my ear, she nibbled at my earlobe. "Maybe you should think about both of us fucking her?" she breathed, her hot breath making me shudder. "I'll bury my cock in her pussy, you can take her arse."

"You're a tease," I murmured.

"Then we both cum on her face. I reckon she'd do anything for one last time with you, Mark."

"You think?"

"God yes. She'd get on her knees and suck your cock like never before."

"You talked about this, didn't you?"

"She did drink more than me. I asked a few questions about your sex life. She had the normal regrets of a woman who knows she left her husband dissatisfied, then wonders why the romance wilted. So many people seem to forget how important sex is in a relationship." She leaned back, meeting my eyes. "Rest assured, I'll be sucking your cock when you're fifty years older, eager to take a load as I am now."

"Long as I get to keep making love to you in return."

"If you don't fuck me at least the day before I die, I'll be very disappointed, Mark. Even if I'm in a hospital bed, tubes attached to me and everything, I will demand lube, your dick, and an hour of privacy. Then they can say you fucked me to death!" I chuckled loudly at the thought, making her giggle at the same time. Kissing her forehead, she whispered, "I never want this feeling to fade."

Definitely made love that night. No foreplay. Cindy just wanted my cock inside her for as long as possible. How could I not love the woman? I did eventually cum in her twice before we needed a shower, as she'd cum all over herself twice, which I had helped clean up, before we went to bed.

It was Friday afternoon, deciding what I'd do with Natalie and Cindy over the weekend, when Cindy called me, asking me to just go straight to Megan's place after work. While I was intending to do that anyway, she added that we would have dinner there with the family. That sounded like a good idea. Cindy and Megan were getting along well, while Megan and I were texting quite a bit too. I'll admit, I still found it slightly weird, but if we could end up friends again, I wasn't going to complain.

Arriving at my old house just after 6pm, I figured I should stop looking at it like that. My home was now with Cindy, but it was sometimes hard to let go of some of the bitterness. Megan and I had spent a couple of weeks house hunting before picking what was our 'dream' home. Knocking on the front door, it opened after a few seconds and my jaw dropped.

Megan stood before me in a little black dress. Her hair done up. Faint make up. Black stockings and heels. I hadn't seen her dressed like that in years. She noticed my reaction and smiled. "Hot date tonight?" I wondered.

"Something like that," she replied, "Come in, Mark."

I was dressed in a shirt and trousers and felt a little underdressed compared to her. Taking my hand, she led me to the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of wine, handing me a bottle of beer. I couldn't help look at her. Megan had coloured her hair a dirty blonde, as she used to be brunette, but still had those blue eyes that captivated me. The top of her dress showered off generous cleavage, the hem covering the top of her thigh highs.

We made conversation until there was knock at the door. Cindy walked into the kitchen behind Megan, and I was left stunned again as she was wearing pretty much the same as Megan, though Cindy was wearing red. I glanced between them. "Girls, what's going on?"

"We're having dinner with our children first, Mark," Megan replied.

"Then we'll tell you afterwards," Cindy added.

I looked between them again and took a deep breath. "Is this a threesome?"

Megan blushed. Cindy kissed my cheek. "Yes," she replied, "Mark, do you still find your ex... no, I won't say that. Mark, do you still find Megan attractive?"

I closed my eyes, lowering my head. "I never stopped finding her physically attractive," I muttered.

I heard a choked sob, glancing to see Megan wiping her cheeks. "Is there a part of you that still loves her?" Cindy whispered.

"She's the mother of my children, Cindy. We'll always have that connection. I don't love her like I used to, I just can't, not after what happened..."

"Tonight, could you make love with her and me together?"

I met Cindy's eyes, expressing her love for me as always, before I looked at Megan, almost pleading with me to say yes. "I want to say yes, but... Megan, you still have..."

Cindy kissed my cheek. "We know it's awkward, Mark. This is what we talked about on Wednesday. I've never been with a woman. Neither has your wife. We both love you."

I sighed again. "This is just going to get weird..."

"Mark, you're with me now. If you want to say no..."

"I can't," I muttered, "Because a part of me still wants her physically. Hate myself for it. I shouldn't, because I'm with you now. But we'll always have that history..."

"Then we'll have dinner, spend time with our children..." I smiled when she said our children. So did Megan, who stepped closer, wrapped an arm around Cindy's waist, noticing that Cindy was two to three inches taller, "Then we'll enjoy a drink or two... then Megan is going to get on her knees and suck your fat cock. At least, that's what she's going to do first."

"You're seriously okay with this?" I asked Cindy.

"Truth be told, you won't be the only one fucking Megan tonight." I was almost bowled over by that revelation. "We've found we like each other, Mark, mostly because of you. She thinks I'm wonderful and I've made you happy again. I've learned enough to understand why you wished to spend your life with her when you swapped your vows when getting married. Added to that, neither of us has been with a woman..."

"And I want you both to fuck me together," Megan added, an edge to her voice that suggested she was rather turned on by the idea.

"Why weren't you like this when we were married?" I asked, probably too bluntly. When she started to tear up, I felt like a bastard, aware enough to step forward and hug her. "Harsh, I know, but I think it's a question that needs answering. If we'd kept it interesting in private, maybe... I don't know..."

Megan laughed, but there was a bitter edge. "Trust me, Cindy called me a fool more than once during our chat on Wednesday night."

Giving time for Megan to regain her composure, Cindy and I checked on Natalie, my daughter hugging both of us tightly, excited as always to see us, before we stepped in to see my son. He took one look at Cindy and I think fell in love. I didn't blame the poor lad as he could barely answer a simple question. Cindy sat next to him on his bed.

"Want me to find you a pretty young transgirl, Greg?" she asked seriously.

"Oh... er... I thought they'd be older than me..."

"Oh no, many girls transition at a young age nowadays. If you were to be introduced to one, treat her like a girl, you'll definitely have yourself a girlfriend."

"I... I don't know..." She gulped. "Would she be as pretty as you?"

I smiled. I'm glad my son approved. "Even prettier," Cindy said softly, "Just something to think about, Greg."

He smiled before looking at me. "Dad, are you and Mum... happy again?"

"We are, Greg. Things are good between us now."

"I thought so. Mum seems happier."

"I'm glad. She's beaten herself up long enough. She deserves to be happy too."

That earned a hug and kiss from Cindy. Letting Greg know we were staying for dinner, Cindy wandered into Natalie's room again as I headed to the kitchen, Megan putting the finishing touches to dinner. She noticed me watching. "Are you sure, Mark?"

"Megan, when we actually made love, it was always fantastic."

She stopped what she was doing and hung her head. Before Cindy, the conversation would have never happened. Now I walked towards her, turned her around and held her in my arms. Nothing more than that except stroking the back of her head, feeling her hug me in return. "I made so many mistakes, Mark," she whispered.

"So did I. I wasn't without fault."

"No. You were never abusive. Never negligent. Never... anything. I did a horrible thing."

"And I forgive you for it, Megan." I lifted her chin so she could meet my eyes. "I'd like to be friends again. And I know Cindy wants to be your friend too."

"I'm glad you met her, Mark. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't be here now."

"I'm a miracle worker," Cindy exclaimed, walking towards us. What I didn't expect was for her to kiss Megan in front of me. Not that I was bothered, considering what we'd agreed, but Megan certainly blushed. "And I'm looking forward to fucking you later," she almost growled, "And the idea of seeing Mark fuck you later is already making me hard."

Megan made an obvious glance down. "Can I....?"

Cindy lifted the hem of her dress, Megan reaching down and no doubt feeling her hard cock. Cindy gasped as Megan glanced at me. "So when you fuck her..."

"Oh, I cum so hard, Megan. My favourite is riding him. I cover his chest in my cum all the time."

Megan kissed her back again. I was surprised at how much it turned me on. Then Megan turned towards me. Glancing at Cindy, she smiled, before I turned towards Megan. Running my fingers along her cheek, I gently grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I kissed her. Within ten seconds, she was sobbing against me again. Cindy cuddled both of us. "I think this might be emotional at times," she only half-joked.

Dinner was fantastic. Megan clearly pulled out all the stops that evening. Natalie and Greg were happy that the three of us sat down for dinner with them. Cindy, Megan and I were clearly getting along. The one sound was laughter. I hadn't seen Megan this happy in years. I sometimes put what happened down to what is called the 'seven-year itch'.

The three of us put Natalie to bed. "Are we going to Cindy's place, Daddy?"

"Tomorrow morning, munchkin," I replied.

"Okay. I love you." She repeated that to Cindy and Megan.

Upon closing the door, we walked to Greg's room. He was a smart kid and asked, "Are you staying here tonight, Dad?"

"We are, so we can enjoy breakfast again tomorrow. Cricket is this week. I've taken the Wednesday off, and you won't have to go to school."

"Cool!"

"Tell you what, we'll do something tomorrow, the five of us together, unless you have..."

"No, that sounds good, Dad."

Megan walked in and hugged him. I knew their relationship had been strained, but when I watched him cuddle his mother, Cindy wrapped an arm around my waist, leaning against me. He was a little awkward cuddling Cindy, as I knew he nursed a little crush on her, but I was pleased he had no problem accepting a hug from his old man.