Ambiramus Ch. 06

Story Info
Mark and Cindy have some fun with an unexpected third.
10.9k words
4.87
20.8k
50

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers

A/N -- Thanks for all the comments and feedback for the previous chapters. Now, I'll be honest, this chapter could be a little divisive (the last third of the chapter. You'll see what I mean.) Comments and feedback appreciated, even if it's a little negative.

*****

I'd lost a little weight, though had put on muscle recently, but my leathers felt a little loose. Gloves and boots were fine, though. Cindy looked absolutely perfect in her leathers. Who knew that a woman could look so delectable in motorcycle leathers? She noticed my eyes and smiled at me. "You're thinking," she said, smiling at me.

"Well, I do know you're practically naked underneath, for starters."

"I'm wearing some very sexy lingerie for my man as I know he's going to fuck me hard later."

"Am I going to feel an erection pressing into me while I'm riding?"

She giggled. "Probably."

"Okay then. Ready?"

Helping her with her helmet as she'd never worn one before, ensuring the strap was secure. Checking her leathers were okay, I put on my helmet before straddling my motorbike, helping Cindy up and ensuring she felt comfortable before starting it up. It didn't take long to ride to the motorway that would eventually take us south. Aware that coppers were everywhere, and speed cameras were rife, I kept to the speed limit until we hit the freeway heading south.

Hearing her squeal as I twisted the throttle, I heard Cindy whoop and holler behind me as I put the bike through its paces. And I was right. I felt her erection press into me as well. "This is such a fucking turn on!" she shouted.

I hadn't told her where we were heading, so once we left the outskirts of Sydney Metro, on the freeway leading towards Wollongong, I did hear her shout, "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise!" I called back.

Further south past Port Kembla and then around Shellharbour and down past Kiama, I only turned off when reaching the signs indicating Seven Mile Beach. Once I'd parked up, I took off my helmet, helping Cindy off with hers. I took her hand and led us towards a picnic area I remembered was very rarely if ever used.

Eventually leaving the path entirely, I did lead us through a little overgrowth before arriving in what had once been a picnic area. The barbeque plates had long since fallen apart, but the three picnic tables were in surprisingly good condition. Assessing which one would be best, I led her to the table that looks sturdiest, capable of supporting her weight. Taking the backpack from her back, we'd packed a picnic blanket, lube, a few snacks and drinks, but the entire idea behind this trip was to fuck.

Gloves and boots were taken off first before I helped Cindy out of her leathers, my cock stiffening at the black lingerie she was wearing, her body glistening with sweat, as it was a warm day. After getting out of my leathers, leaving me in just a t-shirt, soaked with my seat, and underwear, I helped her up onto the picnic table and kissed her. "Hello, gorgeous," I murmured.

"Are you going to suck my cock?" she wondered.

"Eventually. I'm going to slowly make my way south. After you cum, I'm going to bend you over this table and fuck you senseless," I said, kissing down to her neck, earning a soft moan.

"So it's awkward sitting back on the bike?"

"Well... I'll try and keep that in mind while I'm nailing you."

"Long as you leave a couple of loads inside me, Mark, I don't care." She sighed. "God, I wish you could make me pregnant." That made me stop, leaning back to meet my eyes. Thankfully, she was smiling. "I'm sure lots of girls like me think the same thing from time to time, Mark."

"Oh..."

"Now, I think you said something about sucking my cock soon. And I want to cum in your mouth."

Taking off her bra, I grabbed her breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze before giving her nipples plenty of attention. I loved her breasts. Loved looking at them. Loved touching them. Loving sucking on her nipples, as they got incredibly hard when she was turned on. Whoever did her enhancement knew what they were doing. Though fake, they looked natural enough. Cindy loved them, admitting it did help with her own self-confidence as she transitioned.

Lying her back on the table, I kissed down her body, her skin so soft to touch and kiss. I'd sometimes just strip her naked, kissing and touching her everywhere. She was sometimes incredibly sensitive, learning more about her body each time we were intimate. Reaching her panties, I gripped them with my teeth and dragged them off, much to her amusement, kissing back up her left leg, all the way from her toes to her thigh before I lifted her up and licked her rosebud.

"Mark," she murmured.

Just a tease as I spread her legs and focused on her ball, gently sucking on each one as I gently stroked her cock. She moaned louder as I ran my tongue back up towards her shaft, her cock already leaking plenty of pre-cum. "Turned on, sweetheart?"

"You're incredible, Mark," she replied softly.

Taking her cock in my mouth, I ever so slowly took more of her length, not enough to take her in my throat, slowly bobbing my head up and down. I could sense how turned on she was, reaching for the bottle of lube, placing some on my fingers and on her arsehole, and I carefully slid a couple of fingers inside her at the same time.

"Oh fuck," she cried.

"I love you, sweetheart. I want you to cum so hard in my mouth."

Cock back in my mouth, I knew I was teasing her, my tongue driving her crazy as I slowly bobbed up and down. She usually loved to watch me at work but her head was resting on the table, far too turned on to watch me this time. She'd cum in seconds otherwise. With my fingers now deep in her arse, and I could feel her prostate, I knew she was going to cum hard.

Feeling her hips started to thrust, I took her entire length, bobbing up and down faster, her breathing growing rapid and I knew she was getting closer. My fingers were pumping into her faster at the same time. Now she looked up and met my eyes, lust, love and desire in a single glance. "Oh Mark!" she cried.

Yep, she was close.

Knowing she was getting close to orgasm, I kept fucking her with my fingers, my lips now wrapped tightly around her cock, and used my free hand to massage her balls at the same time. It was far too much for my girlfriend to handle. "Oh fuck... Going to cum!"

She wasn't lying. Her cock throbbed and she exploded in my mouth. I continued to pump her with my fingers as spurt after spurt of her delicious cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed when I could, her hips moving up, forcing her cock deeper as she came. "Oh god," she whimpered.

Only when I felt she was empty did I finally remove my fingers from her arse, continuing to gently fondle her balls as I released her cock, licking it up and down before I rested forward on my hands to either side of her body. Her eyes were closed, a smile on her face, her chest rising and falling as she definitely needed a couple of minutes to recover. Gently lifting her up, I cuddled her to my chest, stroking her back as she just about had the energy to hug me back.

"Mark, can I ask a question?"

"Shoot."

"Can you do that for all my friends?"

"Only if you're there."

"God, they're going to love you even more if you do that to them." Feeling her legs wrap around me, I cuddled her tighter. "Cass still talks about you from just that one night. Thinks you were a great fuck, but is actually eager for you to make love to her in return. I've talked you up a lot."

"No pressure then."

Grabbing the lube, she reached down to lube up my cock, keeping her eyes on mine as I felt the smile form. She was definitely eager for me to fuck her. Slipping down off the table, she moved around so she could lean forward using the bench. I bent down and used my mouth for a couple of minutes, Cindy reaching back to run her fingers through my hair. "Love it when you eat my arse," she moaned.

Kissing up her back, feeling her shudder as I knew how sensitive she could get, I pressed my cock against her as I kissed her neck, hearing the gasp as I dug my teeth in. Not enough to leave a mark, but she did like it when I bit certain places. Not her cock, though. Definitely not her cock. Or her balls. Definitely a no-no.

Pressing the head of my cock against her, I ever so slowly slid it inside, enjoying the gasp she made as it finally popped inside her. I stopped, aware she could easily take me sliding inside her in one movement, but I loved to build up the sense of anticipation. Sometimes, I loved hearing her beg for my cock. Moving my lips to her ear, I whispered, "How much do you want it?"

"Please," she whimpered.

"You want my cock buried in you?"

"More than anything, Mark. Please... Please fuck me." I slid my cock forward until I was completely buried, earning a loud moan of approval. "Oh god, yes, that's what I needed," she moaned.

Grabbing her ponytail, I gave her arse a good slap. "Tell me what you want," I demanded.

"Fuck me!"

I slapped her arse again, pulling on her ponytail. "What was that, Cindy?"

"God, please fuck me hard, Mark. I really need it."

I gave her a single hard thrust, pulling back on her ponytail so she was half-upright, leaning forward to almost bite into her neck again. "Do I own your arse, Cindy?" She whimpered, unable to reply. "I love you so much," I added softly.

"Please fuck me," she whimpered again, "Please fuck me. I really need you to fuck me." She was almost sobbing by her third plea to fuck her. She was so turned on...

"How much do you love me?" I whispered into her ear.

"Make me your wife," she replied as I started to slowly thrust into her, "Make me your wife. I want to be your wife more than anything. I love you so much."

Moving my hand up to her neck, I turned her face so she met mine. Caressing her cheek, her face lit up in a smile as I started to pump into her faster. I kissed her softly before letting her go so she could relax on the table, crossing her arms, resting her head on them as I grabbed her upper body and just started to nail her.

It was just what she wanted and exactly what I needed. The sound of skin slapping together certainly echoed around. I grunted and groaned. She moaned constantly. I was surprised at how long I'd survived as I was now beyond horny. Her arse was perfect. I'd never tire fucking her. Running my hands down her back to her shoulders, I was polite enough to ask, "Are you ready?"

"Please," she whispered.

For five minutes, I fucked Cindy as hard as I could remember. While it was loving, to anyone who didn't know, it would have looked at least a little brutal. She was positioned in a rather submissive manner, something I knew she loved. I tightened my grip on her shoulders as I could feel my orgasm building. I let her know, being polite, though she knew I was going to cum in her regardless.

"Cindy," I murmured.

She wasn't capable of saying anything considering how hard I was nailing her. I lasted another couple of minutes at most before I felt the eruption deep inside her. She actually giggled, insisted she felt every throb and spurt of my cock as I emptied myself. It was the sort of orgasm that left me feeling rather light-headed, needing to lean forward, relaxing above her.

"Holy shit," I muttered, "Holy shit, Cindy."

Giving myself a couple of minutes, I pulled out and, for once, had a good look at the gape I'd given her. It wasn't something I normally worried about, but I honestly couldn't remember fucking her harder. I was rather impressed by what I could see. Cindy giggled when I told her, handing me her phone. "Take a photo," she asked. Doing as requested, she had a look and smiled at me. "That's one well fucked arse, Mark."

Grabbing the blanket, I unfolded and placed it down so we could relax together, lying on my back as Cindy joined me, cuddling into my side. I was still gathering my breath, glancing to see Cindy gazing at me with half-lidded eyes. I suggested falling asleep was a bad idea as it was a warm, sunny day, and neither of us wanted to be sunburned.

Both of us needed more recovery time than usual, but after lying together for half an hour or so, Cindy leaned down, taking my cock in her mouth long enough to get me rock hard before she straddled my lap, lowering herself down on my cock. She rode me ever so slowly that second time, neither of us worried about an orgasm, Cindy leaning forward so she could spend most of the time making out with me.

She was definitely feeling tender as she rode me nowhere near as hard and fast like normal. I watched her face, ready to stop her if it looked like she was sore, but she still looked happy with my cock being buried inside her. After quite a while, she sat back and started to stroke her cock, eager to enjoy another orgasm. Lifting my knees so she could relax back against them, I watched with interest as she started to pump her cock.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, "Love stroking my girlcock with yours is buried inside me, Mark."

"Why don't you lie back on me and I do it for you?"

Her eyes lit up as she turned around, reverse cowgirl style, lying back against my chest as I reached down and started to stroke her cock. She slowly bounced up and down on my cock again. No more than five minutes later, she erupted all over herself. Now that she'd cum again, I wrapped my arms around her and started to pound her again. To our amusement, I pulled out just in time to add my cum to her body at the same time.

"I know a path to the beach to wash ourselves off," I said. Grabbing all our things, I found the narrow path that led to the beach. Checking the coast was clear, we dumped our stuff on the sand and ran naked into the surf. It was the first time we'd been to the beach together, and my god, did Cindy captivate me as she lifted her head out of the water. She giggled as the fact I stared at her for a few seconds.

"Fantasy coming true, Mark?"

"One of them!"

We had nothing to dry ourselves off with except the blanket, Cindy wrapping that around herself as I put on the lower half of my leathers, wrapping the arms around my waist, making our way back to the motorbike. I'd parked in a private area so we could dry off entirely before getting into our leathers, ensuring Cindy was wrapped up carefully again. She smiled, seeing how much I cared. After putting on her gloves and boots, I helped with her helmet again before I quickly got into my gear.

I rode the motorbike back to her place, as I rarely went back to my apartment. I certainly didn't sleep there any longer. Her garage wasn't full of crap, unlike mine, so it was easy to park the bike there.

"We'll clear some space for your tools," she said, "I know you like to tinker with your car and other things, being a man and all."

"If you ever need something done in the apartment..."

"Oh, I know how good you are with your hands, Mark." I gave her a look, earning one of those adorable giggles. "If I think of anything, I'll let you know. If you want to do anything..."

"Your apartment is great how it is."

She smiled again. "I'm glad you like it. What's the best thing?"

"The fact you're there."

"Right answer. Are you hungry? I'm starving."

"Yeah, stomach has been growling for a little while now."

No surprise that, after we ate and watched a movie, we fell asleep together on the couch. We'd worn each other out. Waking up together in bed the next morning, I guess having woken up enough to stagger to the bedroom, Cindy kissed my cheek as she snuggled into me. "I'm feeling very tender this morning," she murmured, "A big cock was busy slamming my tight little arse for quite a while yesterday."

"Did you enjoy it though?"

"I loved every second. My man takes care of me."

"You like calling me that, don't you?"

"You're 'my man' now, otherwise known as 'my boyfriend'. One day, you'll be upgraded to 'my fiancé'. And the last upgrade will be to 'my husband'. But you'll always be 'my man'." Kissing my cheek again, she whispered, "And I love taking care of my man as much as he does me."

"Well, you're my girl."

Turning onto my side, she spooned back against me, ensuring my arms were wrapped tightly around her as always. As it was Sunday morning, there was no rush to get up. She could feel my erection pressing into her. She guided my hand to feel her erection too, before taking it back to just rest against her breast. "I'm tired," she admitted.

"We have all day, tomorrow... rest of our lives," I said.

"Have we gone a day without having sex if we've seen each other?"

"Hmmm. Apart from that first day we met, no. Something sexual has always happened."

"Want to try and last a day?"

"To be honest, not really, but if you're willing..."

She remained silent before giggling. "I wouldn't last until midday. I'm still a little tender though, Mark. You really fucked me hard. I loved it."

Snuggling until we needed to go to the bathroom, Cindy prepared breakfast, helping her out as always, though she spent half the time insisting she was more than capable of doing everything herself. When I said I simply wanted to be close to her, she hugged me tightly, appreciating the sentiment.

After breakfast, we headed back to bed as neither of us felt like doing a damn thing. The apartment was clean. Things like laundry was already done. Stripping off again, Cindy cuddled into me, stroking her back with my fingers, eventually running my hand down her body to her thigh, lifting it up so it rested over my legs, fingers running back towards her butt.

"You're planning something," she whispered.

"I'm innocent of all crimes," I retorted softly, "Except for the crime of wanting to do very naughty things with my girlfriend at all times possible."

"Like what?" she breathed.

"My imagination is alive with the possibilities, Cindy."

"I'm thinking something. Next weekend Natalie is here, so that means behaving, at least a little bit. I'm thinking of another girls' night the weekend after. Would you mind?"

I met her eyes and did wonder. "Do you have plans for this girls' night?"

"I do. You've obviously been with Cass. They all know and... well, I know they're all eager to have fun too."

"All of them? The same night?"

"I don't know yet. We haven't really planned it. But would you be interested?"

"As I said, Cindy, if you're there, I don't mind at all. Your friends having no luck?"

"I mean, we've all met guys before but, as I've said, nothing lasts. Either we tell them the truth and they freak, making us feel awful, or we end up being fucked and then dumped as they got what they wanted from us, and honestly, that's even worse. As I said, we just feel cheap and used, nothing more than a human fleshlight, or a tick on a personal bucket list. 'I just fucked a transwoman. Tick. Next'. Feels horrible." I cuddled her tighter as I knew she'd had that happen more than once. "When I'm with you, Mark, we make love. You've made me feel special every day since that night we met. Honestly, my friends are insanely jealous of what we have. Jealous in a good way, they'd never do anything to ruin what we have. But it's also why we made that agreement to share, because finding someone like you is difficult."

"Sounds like we need a cloning machine."

"Imagine the orgy!"

Stroking her back again, I finally said, "Okay, I think it'll be fun. Will Cass be around?"

"If it's Friday night, she might be able to join us. She usually works Saturday nights."

"But only those I met previously otherwise?"

"Probably."

"Okay, at least I'll know who is coming around."

"Would you like to have fun with them, Mark?" she asked, making sure she looked into my eyes.

"I would, but only if you're one hundred percent sure. I've never been in a relationship where I've been shared, so to speak."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers