Ambiramus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shut his door as Megan walked to the kitchen, Cindy and I to the living room, Megan walking in a few second later with a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a bottle of beer for me. Sitting between Cindy and I, the two women chatted as I sipped at my beer, turning towards them. Cindy gave me the occasional glance, and once I finished my beer, I shuffled closer to Megan.

"Lift the hem of your dress," I ordered. She glanced at me for all of three seconds before she lifted it up, showing off a pair of black panties, the tops of her stockings. "Cindy, take off her panties."

She didn't hesitate, dropping to the floor between Megan's legs, reaching up and ever so slowly lowering her panties down her thighs, over her knees, and the rest of the way until they were off. She handed me the thin strip of fabric, not surprised they were already wet. "Are you turned on, Megan?" I asked. She bit her bottom lip as she met my eyes, nodding quickly. "Why are you turned on?" She didn't reply immediately. I leaned closer. "Why are you turned on?" I growled.

"Because you're going to fuck me again," she whimpered, "I've been waiting over two years for this, Mark."

I leaned closer until our mouths were almost touching, running my fingers up her inner thigh until I barely brushed her pussy. She almost jolted. "Cindy, sit up next to her. We'll both touch her. Would you like to do that?"

"I'd love to, Mark," she said softly.

Cindy sat to her other side, her hand doing the same as mine, running up her thigh until she touched her pussy too. "Kiss Cindy, Megan," I whispered, "Kiss her like I know you want to."

Megan had always been a good kisser. Cindy was one hell of a kisser. Watching the two of them kiss had me hard in seconds. That's when I easily slid a couple of fingers inside Megan. The whimper that escaped her made Cindy smile. Megan had to break the kiss, no idea how she was looking at Cindy. "Thank you," she whispered.

"I love him," Cindy whispered back, "But... I know how difficult life can be. We all make mistakes. And... I really like you, Megan. I can see why he married you and I'd love to be your friend. You made a mistake. And I know he still cares for you. Plus... we both really want to fuck you tonight."

"We should move to the bedroom."

Standing up, I easily picking Megan up, throwing her over my shoulder, making her squeal, taking Cindy by the hand and leading her towards the master bedroom. "I am man. I will now fuck women," I grunted, putting on a caveman voice. Cindy snorted, cracking up in laughter as she carefully shut the door.

Carefully placing Megan on the bed, I stood back as the two women helped each other out of their dresses so they stood before me in just their underwear. Well, Megan was without her panties, both women kicking off their heels and helping each other out of their bras. Megan still had a fantastic set of tits on her, but Cindy... well, they were just perfect for her body.

"On your knees," I ordered. Cindy complied quickly. Megan smiled as me before lowering herself too.

"Do you want to suck his cock?" Cindy asked Megan. She looked up at me, smiling before nodding eagerly. "Will you swallow his load?"

"Can I share it with you?"

Cindy grinned. "That's the right answer too. Though would you like to suck my cock too?"

"I'd love to, though would Mark..."

"We can do it together, honey." I didn't even realise I'd called her that before her bottom lip started to tremble. I'd called her that nearly our entire time together, through dating to marriage. I leaned down and caressed her cheek. "We'll blow Cindy together. You'll understand how enjoyable it is for me too."

Being blown by one woman is fantastic. Being blown by two women? Leaves you feeling like a god. Cindy had her fun with me but there was missing the fact Megan's lips spent most of their time wrapped around my cock, Cindy almost her cheerleader at times. When she'd been willing to do it, Megan has been a rather good exponent at fellatio.

Running my fingers through her hair, she looked up and I could see the eagerness in her eyes. It almost made me sad, the fact she was now so eager, but for years during our marriage, she'd made me feel almost guilty wanting my wife to blow me, particularly when I happily went down on her. I put those thoughts to the back of my mind as her head bobbed up and down, and she looked almost desperate to make me orgasm.

"You want his seed, don't you?" Cindy asked, "You want him to cum. You want to feel his tasty cum in your mouth. You'd happily swallow every drop. But you're going to share it with me, aren't you?"

Megan removed her mouth. "I'd swallow every drop," she muttered before swallowing my cock again.

"We've going to fill you tonight, Megan. We're going to fill your mouth, then we're going to fill your pussy, then we're going to fill your arse. And your... lover... is going to fill your mouth, then your pussy, then your arse. Do you want Mark in your arse, Megan?" She moaned as she nodded eagerly. "How much do you want him in your arse?"

"I wish we'd..."

Cindy kissed her deeply before almost forcing my cock back into Megan's mouth. "He's going to nail your arse. So am I. We're going to fuck you senseless tonight."

"Fucking hell, Cindy," I muttered.

No surprise I blew into Megan's mouth a couple of minutes later. She swallowed the first couple of spurts but kept her promise, turning and cum-swapping with Cindy. To my surprise, Megan's hand immediately grasped her cock, gently stroking it as they eventually pulled apart, glancing at me to show an empty mouth.

Helping Cindy to her feet, I sat her down on the edge of the bed, Megan and I on our knees next to each other before her. "Sure you can handle this?" I asked.

"This is going to be so fucking hot, Mark," she whispered.

"You get her going, honey. I'll finish her off and you can watch me swallow her load."

Megan kissed me passionately. Caught me by surprise for a second, but I quickly replied to her kiss. Then she broke away and wasted no time wrapped her lips around Cindy's cock, my girlfriend moaning softly. Positioning myself behind Megan, I rested my cock against her lower back as I watched her suck off my girlfriend. Looking up at Cindy, I whispered, "I can't wait until you fuck my ex-wife."

"I'm looking forward to it, Mark. Never fucked a genetic woman before."

"You'll love it. Megan has a tight pussy."

Watching Megan suck the cock of my girlfriend was something I never thought I'd see. Cindy was loving it, Megan was just as enthusiastic. When Cindy started to make the sounds I knew well, Megan moved out of the way and watched me as I slowly brought Cindy to climax. I'm sure a small part of her thought it weird, watching her ex-husband suck a girlcock, but the incredibly naughty and suggestive things whispered into my ear suggested she was loving it far more.

"Oh baby, I'm close," Cindy moaned.

"Cum in his mouth!" Megan exclaimed, "God, I want to see you swallow her cum, Mark."

Cindy started to unload within a couple of minutes, swallowing the first couple of spurts before I left the rest in my mouth. Once Cindy was finished, I turned to Megan and opened my mouth. "Want to share it?" she asked softly. I closed my mouth and pulled her close, ensuring her mouth was open before I kissed her.

"Fuck, that's hot," Cindy moaned as Megan and I swallowed her load.

Turning to Cindy, I grinned. "Want to eat some pussy?"

Cindy clapped her hands in excitement so that answered that question. Helping Megan to her feet, Cindy and I pulled her close, both of us kissing her as we helped lower her to the bed. We took a breast each with our mouths as fingers trailed down to her pussy. It was immediate sensory overload, Megan moaning loudly as we gave each breast a lot of attention, I think almost bringing her to orgasm. Kissing down her body, Megan eagerly spread her legs, her pussy almost dripping with excitement. Cindy wasn't embarrassed to admit she was clueless to what to do. "I took sex education, I know what I'm looking at, but theory is one thing..."

"Just use your tongue, Cindy," Megan whispered, "You'll figure it out."

"Do you want to eat her pussy, Cindy?" She looked at me and smiled. "Then enthusiasm alone is half the job. Use your fingers, find her g-spot, and once you do, focus on her clit and you'll make her cum."

"Speaking from experience?"

"I used to..." I sighed as I knew how it would sound. "I always loved going down on Megan."

"Do you want to?" Cindy asked.

"You first, sweetheart, then I'll make her cum again."

As Cindy ate pussy for the first time, the sounds Megan made suggested she was figuring it all out rather quickly. I got behind Cindy and ate her arse instead. Soon, two women were making plenty of noise, grabbing the lube Cindy had packed, sliding a couple of fingers inside her, though only enough to distract slightly, not enough to make her cum just yet.

"Oh fuck... Cindy..." Megan moaned.

I didn't want to distract her then so lay down next to Cindy, watching her fingers and tongue working to get Megan off. Cindy seemed to be enjoying herself at the same time, glancing in my direction as her tongue worked at Megan's clit. Watching Megan's reaction, I knew when she was getting close to orgasm. "She's going to cum in a second, Cindy."

I remembered her well as she did enjoy quite the orgasm within a minute. It excited Cindy at the same time, continuing to lick and finger her until Megan had to gently push her head away, whispering how sensitive she was. Cindy kissed her up body and kissed her, as I kissed up Megan's legs before I buried my face between her legs.

"Oh fuck... Mark!"

She didn't last that long considering she'd already enjoyed one orgasm, but I knew my ex-wife's body best, and I teased her, bringing her to the brink more than once until she was begging and whimpering for me to get her off. When I finally did get her off, that was it for a few minutes. She near enough passed out, chuckling to myself as I relaxed to the other side of her, Cindy and I caressing her body.

"Mark, can I request something?"

"Sure," I replied.

"Lie back as I want to see Megan ride your cock."

"What about you?"

"I'll just watch. Megan needs you and I know it will be emotional, so I'll be here for support. Once she's enjoyed herself, I'm going to slide my cock in her arse, then we'll swap so you can nail her later."

I hadn't had sex with Megan in a couple of years. When she climbed on and straddled my lap, feeling the warmth of her pussy against my cock, it was actually amusing to see how nervous she was. "Just like old times, honey," I said, "You always loved riding my cock."

"I always loved the sex part of our marriage." She smiled, leaning down to kiss me as Cindy grabbed the base of my cock, moaning softly as I slid inside the pussy of my ex-wife. "Your cock feels just as fantastic as I remember," she murmured when I was inside her.

"You're on the pill, right?" I did ask.

She laughed. "Keeps me regular, Mark. Don't worry, you won't have a surprise in a couple of months." Resting her hands on my chest, she whispered, "Now, I'm going to enjoy your cock for the first time in a couple of years. You just lie there and smile. Liking my pussy again?"

"I am, honey. And thank you, sweetheart," I said, glancing at Cindy, "You going to fuck her soon?"

"I'll slide on inside when she's enjoyed an orgasm on your cock," Cindy replied, "Then we'll just flip her around so you can get inside her arse too."

No idea how long Megan rode me for but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had memories of many intimate times we'd shared during the good years of our marriage. I'm sure we both experienced a tinge of regret while she rode me, Cindy sitting behind her, watching her hands caress her body, spending a lot of time grabbing her breasts, playing with her nipples, before I suggested she play with her clit. Cindy grinned as she held Megan tighter and snaked a hand down her body.

Megan came hard, and she didn't want to stop riding me. "I need to keep going," she cried softly, "Just be gentle, Cindy. I've never had anal." She leaned down and kissed me. "I wanted to with you but..."

"Don't worry, we're having a lot of fun now."

Cindy prepared Megan. She stopped riding me as fingers found their way into her arse, enjoying the look on her face, her body squirming. Cindy was gentle, but she soon had three fingers inside her, whispering that Megan was ready for her thick cock. Pushing her forward, Megan rested a forearm to either side of me as Cindy got into position. Megan kissed me as Cindy gently pressed her cock inside her, moaning louder as she buried more and more until she was inside her.

"I'll start gentle, Mark, but we'll be fucking her nice and hard soon enough," Cindy said, grinning away.

"Oh god, please fuck me, both of you," Megan groaned, "I've never felt so full."

"Should have brought another girlfriend to fill her mouth, Mark."

"Now there's an idea!"

Once we were all comfortable, I started pumping up while Cindy surely but surely started to fuck her at the same time. We alternated our thrusts, at least, but I could see Megan was almost overwhelmed by what Cindy and I were doing, her face lit up in delight. Just like Cindy, I didn't want to see her in pain. Not now, anyway.

"Getting close," I warned Cindy, "Been inside her a while now and her pussy is very nice."

"Still tight for you, Mark. You and your thick cock." She leaned down and gave me one hell of a kiss. "I've tried dating. It doesn't work."

"But..."

"One night, Mark. I just wanted one night with you and Cindy."

"Okay," I said softly.

"I love you."

I didn't know what to say to that. Megan closed her eyes, almost in understanding that I just couldn't return those words any longer. Cindy leaned forward. "Well, I think you're fantastic, Megan," Cindy whispered into her ear, "And I certainly understand why he loved you." Cindy started to pump her before she whispered, "And who said this was only one night?"

"What?"

"We're having fun, Mark. And I'm enjoying her arse quite a bit right now. Never had my cock in pussy before."

I smirked. "Think you'll enjoy it, sweetheart."

I shut up and focused on my orgasm, pumping up into Megan hard and fast. With Cindy fucking her at the same time, little surprise she had an orgasm before I did, but as she squeezed my cock, I groaned loudly and felt myself empty inside her. I kept pumping until I had nothing left, Cindy only slowing down once she'd cum, as Megan collapsed on my chest, sobbing. I wrapped my arms around her, Cindy leaning forward to complete the embrace, stroking the back of her head. "It's okay, Megan," she whispered, "It's okay."

"I ruined everything," she sobbed.

"But look where we are now. You're sharing a bed with him again, and I'm here too. I'm hard because of you too, Megan. Must tell you something."

"That you're both really good people."

"Cindy, get up. You need to make love with her now."

Cindy sat up and grabbed wet-wipes from nearby. Megan slid off me and lay back, spreading her legs, Cindy smiling as she leaned forward over Megan, the pair sharing a soft kiss. "What are you going to do?" Megan asked.

"I'm going to fuck my girlfriend."

"Can I ask a favour?" Megan asked. We knew what she was going to ask before she said a word. Megan smiled. "I'm interested in seeing you two make love, but you to him, Cindy."

"We can do that later. We have all night."

Cindy made love to my wife, I made love to Cindy. I thought it would be awkward getting into positions that worked, but it didn't take long for us to get comfortable. I definitely distracted Cindy as buried my cock in her arse, while Megan seemed to enjoy being fucked by my girlfriend. There's a few words I never thought I'd think in my life.

I stopped moving when Cindy announced she was getting close, leaving my cock buried so she could focus on fucking Megan. I was now holding her legs wide and back, Cindy really nailing her hard, and I felt her started to squeeze my cock as she unloaded inside my ex-wife. Once she was empty, she glanced back at me. "You need to fill your ex-wife's arse, Mark."

"God yes," Megan exclaimed excitedly.

Took a little movement, Megan getting on all fours, watching as she quite happily swallowed Cindy's cock against while I slid behind her, gently sliding my cock in her arse. I gave each cheek a firm slap, which earned a moan, before I leaned forward and grabbed her head, pulling her back. "Who owns this arse now?" I growled into her ear though smiled at Cindy.

"You do!"

"Who else?"

"Cindy does!"

"That's right. And who owns your pussy?"

"You and Cindy."

"Good girl. Are you going to swallow Cindy's cum again?"

"I'd love to."

"How much do you want me to cum in your arse?"

"More than anything."

I pulled her back so she rested against my chest, lifting her chin so she met my eyes. "Good girl," I said softly, "You'll now be rewarded. Do you want me to be gentle or rough?" Her grin told me exactly what she wanted.

Pushing her forward, Cindy slid her cock back into Megan's mouth as I got comfortable and slammed my cock into Megan's arse. She grunted but made no complaint, and I quickly had a good tempo, while Cindy wasn't particularly gentle with her mouth either. We leaned forward to kiss each other occasionally as we pounded Megan from both ends. What I didn't expect was the fact she had one hell of an orgasm. We had to stop to allow her time to recover before we resumed.

"She's got a tight arse, doesn't she?" Cindy growled, "Her mouth is very talented."

"What do you reckon, Cindy? Get together every so often and just nail her every which way."

"I reckon she'd love it." Megan made an approving sound around Cindy's cock. "Pity the poor man that has to compete with us two." Megan actually giggled, despite what I was doing to her from behind. She was now so relaxed, I think she was just waiting for us to cum. "You close?"

"Getting there," I grunted.

"We'll time it so we fill her together."

To both our surprise, we did manage to time it just enough that we came within ten seconds of each other. Cindy was wiped out by then, while I left my cock buried inside Megan until I simply had to pull out and collapse onto the bed. Megan immediately cuddled into me, Cindy moving so she could cuddle from the other side. "Going to have a sore bum tomorrow," Megan joked.

Three of us fitting into the shower stall had us laughing away, though when Megan dropped to her knees to take my cock in her mouth again, I was pretty much stunned to silence. When she had me cum all over her face, I actually exclaimed, "Holy shit!" That was followed by giggling from two women as Cindy got down and helped clean her face... with her tongue.

"I love his cum," Cindy whispered, "I swallow every time I suck his cock."

Heading back to bed, we were lying together when I had to ask, "What the hell do we tell the kids?"

We agreed to think about it the next morning before breakfast.

*****

A/N -- So... I'm sure my note at the start now makes sense. When writing the above, it made sense at the time, but perhaps it's happened too early in the grand scheme of things? But as I've already written quite a few chapters, moving the above to a later chapter would throw many other developments out of whack. So, it was with slight apprehension that this chapter was submitted.

For those who read my stuff, I like stories to generally have a romantic feel (even if the pairing might have others involved from time to time, there is always a deep love between a pair), have a happy ending but also redemptions arks (if it makes sense). We've all made mistakes in our life. No-one is perfect. Cheating is awful and not something I condone (like nearly everyone, I'd assume!) But I just had to make Cindy such a kind hearted person, to see the good in absolutely everyone, that the above was possible.