Ambiramus Ch. 10

Story Info
Mark and Cindy help Megan find a lover.
10.6k words
4.75
8.1k
24

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,323 Followers

No surprise I slept in the next morning. When I did finally wake up, I was sore. No other way to put it. I was very sore. Staggering to the toilet to piss, I heard voices from the kitchen, and smells that had my stomach grumbling. Cindy and Alexa took one look at me at my appearance, both giggling before Cindy wrapped her arms around my body. "Are you sore, baby?" she asked softly.

"I had a ten inch girlcock slamming my arse for god knows how long last night, sweetheart. Yes, I'm very sore." I met Alexa's eyes. "Worth it though."

"Hungry?" Cindy asked.

"I'm absolutely ravenous. For food, at least."

"Sit down. Bacon, eggs, toast and beans on the menu. Want a coffee?"

"I'd love one."

Kissing her properly, earning a smile and a blush, I did the same to Alexa, who blushed even brighter. "Morning," she said softly.

"Morning to you, gorgeous. How are you feeling this morning?"

She took my hand. "I can't remember the last night I had like that with anyone, Mark. Thank you."

"I should be thanking you, Alexa. The only night that comes close to that would be the gangbang, but that was between five of you. Cindy loves to fuck me, but... Sweetheart, is it fair to say it's never been like that?"

Thankfully, she giggled. "God no, Mark. Alexa knows how much I love it when you make love to me."

We started eating once Cindy placed plates in front of us, focusing on stuffing my face and sating the hunger I'd felt since waking up. I cleared my plate quicker than the other two, sipping at my coffee before asking, "Alexa, want to join us this afternoon? We're introducing Caroline to Megan. I'm sure one more mouth to feed won't be a problem."

"Ah, that's right. Cindy is playing matchmaker."

"Caroline would have fucked him on Wednesday night," Cindy added.

Alexa looked at me and smiled. "Oh, I bet she wanted to. What do you think of her?"

"She reminded me of you in many ways, gorgeous. Oozing with sexual self-confidence but a vulnerability that made me just want to hug and protect her from the world."

Alexa and Cindy both smiled at me, taking a hand of mine each and squeezing.

"Cindy, I reckon we hit up a few girls with big old girlcocks if we do end up having another gangbang," Alexa suggested, much to my amused look and shaking head.

"I'm thinking a visit to one of the old clubs we used to visit."

Alexa's face lit up. "Oh, which one?"

"The one with the upper rooms where... You know, things happen..."

I glance between the pair of them. "Sounds interesting. What sort of club is it?"

"Trans club," Cindy replied, "It's somewhere we can be ourselves and safe. Chasers are generally not allowed in. Trust me, they stick out like sore thumbs. Men will only visit with a transwoman. Cis woman can come in but they're careful about them too. If you arrive on my arm, and with all my friends, well... Just imagine the possibilities, Mark."

"So things happening... I can imagine they'd be sexual..."

"Cindy, thinking of what we could do for him makes me rock hard. God, the entire place will want to fuck him. And they'll definitely want him to fuck them."

Looking between them again, I couldn't help smile. "Sounds like something even bigger than a gangbang."

"Oh, trust me, you'd have your arse properly fucked if you wanted it, Mark," Cindy said, giggling to herself, "Though if you wanted to fuck..."

I took a deep breath. "I still prefer to be, you know, the one who fucks. But with Alexa, at least, I find myself not minding being the one receiving. It comes back our conversations about sexuality and how I feel about things we do together. Let's be honest, I've been on the receiving end from a bunch of women who fucked me in a gangbang. To most people, that would just be seen as one of the gayest things possible."

"How did you feel about it?" Alexa wondered.

"I enjoyed it. Six beautiful women wanted to have sex with me. I also had sex with six beautiful women that weekend. The only thing I'm worried about, as discussed with Cindy, is that I'm in love with her and we're planning a future together." I took Alexa by the hand. "Which is where your feelings for me is difficult, because the one thing I don't want to do is break your heart. Cindy loves you and wants you to be as happy as she is, but I'm only one man."

"And you want to marry Cindy," Alexa said softly.

"Yes, I do. And as I want to marry her, I'm not sure where that will leave you and me. To be honest, I'm probably going to leave the decision to Cindy. I'd feel more comfortable if the decision isn't in my hands. I want you to be happy too, Alexa. Surely there is a man out there for you too."

"There is," she whispered, "But he's the love of Cindy's life."

"Oh sweetie," Cindy cried softly, wrapping her arms around her best friend, "Trust me, there is another Mark out there. Don't give up, but until you find him, I want you here from time to time to share the love."

Caroline arrived at our apartment in the early afternoon, laughing to herself at the sight of Alexa cuddled up next to me on the couch. Caroline sat next to me, kissing my cheek. "I take it Alexa fucked you senseless last night?"

"Cindy tell you?"

"Of course. She got some of it on video too. I've already masturbated to it."

"Turning into a porn star!" I exclaimed, laughing away for a moment, before gently squeezing Alexa, "But I also loved it. I have no problem being taken that way by her because I know she loves it so much."

"I still want you to make love to me too," Alexa whispered, "But, yes, I do love fucking you hard, Mark."

Taking Caroline's hand, I asked, "Are you nervous?"

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't, but Megan and I have been texting constantly. I've been tempted to send her some nudes, but I think I'll wait until we've fucked the first time." She leaned close to my ear. "You want a load in your arse before we head over?"

"Caroline, the word incorrigible is just right regarding yourself. Don't give up easily, do you?"

"Of course not. You're a handsome man and I bet I'd just love sliding my big girlcock inside you. But if I can't fuck you, I'd love to see Alexa fuck you. Her big girlcock sliding inside you must be quite the treat. I'll just jerk off while I watch."

"Cindy?" I wondered.

She giggled. "I think Caroline wants a proper show so looks like I'd better get the lube for the three of us."

Stripping off, I sat back on the couch, Alexa pulling me forward so my arse was just about hanging off, Cindy wandering in with a bottle of lube. Alexa and Caroline started to lube up their cocks, stroking themselves towards orgasm, while Cindy lubed up her cock, applied some to me, and gently slid her cock inside me. "Fuck yes," I moaned softly.

Leaning forward to kiss me, she pushed my legs back and wide before she built up a head of steam. My eyes never left hers, watching the love and lust in hers in return. She was quieter than usual. When we were alone, the dirty talk would make a sailor blush. "Fuck, I love your girlcock, sweetheart," I moaned.

"I know, baby. That's why it's always a nice treat when I do this."

"Harder, gorgeous. Need to feel you cum, then Alexa filling me up as usual, before we go."

Feeling her hands tightened around my thighs, her eyes lit up as she leaned forward, kissing me hard before slamming her lovely cock into me. She refused to move her mouth from mine, making me moan into hers. Letting go of my legs, she started to stroke my cock, which felt even better. "Want to cum, baby?"

"Soon, sweetheart. Really drive into me."

"Okay, this is both incredibly hot but also beautiful," Alexa said, "I love watching you two make love."

Cindy fucked me hard for another five minutes before she moaned and I thought she was getting ready to cum. Instead, she stopped and left her cock buried, just waiting for her impending orgasm to go away. Caroline must have excited herself quite a bit as she lasted only five minutes before she groaned, leaving an enormous load all over herself. Cindy giggled, joking that Caroline must have been very turned on watching her fuck me.

Starting to pump into me again, Cindy stroked my cock at the same time, reckoning she wanted me to cum while she was inside me before Alexa had her turn. I noticed Caroline was watching intently, still stroking her cock, her gorgeous body coated in streaks of white cum.

"Oh baby," Cindy moaned, "I love you so much."

"I know, sweetheart. Going to fill me in a minute?"

"God yes. I'm close, baby."

Cindy eventually came hard inside me, burying herself once her orgasm passed, feeling that now familiar warm sensation after she'd cum me. Somewhat reluctantly, she slowly pulled out of me, though started to giggle as Alexa eagerly sliding her ten inches inside me quickly.

"It's back home," she whispered, leaning forward to kiss me, before she turned to kiss Cindy, "I'll never stop thanking you for this, Cindy."

"I love you, Alexa, and want you to be happy."

"I'm very happy right now. And so is my girlcock!"

She lasted longer than Cindy though only by a couple of minutes before she released a few adorable moans as she filled my arse as well. Leaving her cock buried, she leaned forward to kiss me again, kissing Cindy before she kissed me. Caroline then kissed all three of us, Alexa starting to thrust though I knew she'd probably end up going softer.

"We should probably get ready to go in a few minutes," Cindy finally suggested.

"I'd love to keep fucking him," Alexa said softly.

"I know, gorgeous. You can come around again one night soon and we'll have another night together," Cindy said, kissing her friend on the cheek.

Cindy picked out my clothes for me for that evening. I didn't mind as she wanted me to look good, though I did joke about the fact I had a couple of creamy loads inside me that would eventually start to leak out. She insisted that was hot and told me not to worry about it. Alexa and Caroline were dressed by the time Cindy and I left the bedroom. Cindy was wearing another gorgeous dress. Alexa had gone with a sleeveless blouse and very short skirt, while Caroline was wearing such a short dress, I worried about her getting hard as it was going to look obvious.

Caroline was nervous on the drive over to my old house, Alexa holding her hand, trying to keep her calm. Cindy held my hand as always, teasing me about the fact I'd just been fucked by two gorgeous women and their cum was still in my arse, and we were going to enjoy dinner with my ex-wife, with a good chance of more sex.

"You reckon?" I wondered.

"Caroline is interested in Megan, that's obvious, but as it's a first time meeting, there's a good chance tonight might be a little wild. If you don't mind..."

"How wild?"

"Well, you and your wife might end up being fucked together."

Laughing, I admitted I liked the idea, and I figured it would turn Megan on. She seemed to enjoy watching Cindy fucking me, so could only assume she'd like... "You reckon she'd like watching me gangbanged?" I wondered.

"She'd want to join in being fucked probably."

"Man, that would be weird, ex-husband and wife both being fucked," Alexa said from behind, "Though uniquely erotic at the same time."

Pulling up outside, I recognised the black BMW parked up in front of my car. The four of us got out, leading the way towards the front door. Megan probably wouldn't mind if we just walked in nowadays, but I still knocked, Megan opening the door within a few seconds. She smiled and hugged me immediately. I liked being greeted like that nowadays, hugging her back. "Evening, handsome," she said sweetly. When her hand made its way to my butt, Cindy playfully swatted it away.

"Easy there, tiger," Cindy said, giggling away.

Letting me go, she hugged Cindy and was introduced to Alexa and Caroline and I headed inside, finding her parents waiting for me. Her father, Alan, shook my hand, two of his around my right one. He'd always liked me. Asking if I was well, I assured him I was, hearing that he was still fit as a fiddle too. Then her mother, Sarah, rose from the couch, her bottom lip trembling. If her father had liked me, her mother had simply loved me.

Opening my arms, she pressed her petite body against mine, wrapping my arms around her tightly. "Happy to see me?" I asked softly.

"Been far too long, Mark. But we understand why." She pulled my head down to plant a big wet kiss on my cheek, something she always used to do. Looking past me, she asked, "Who are your friends?"

Stepping back, Cindy took my hand. "Alan, Sarah, this is Cindy, my girlfriend. Cindy, please meet Megan's parents. Honestly never thought this would happen, but there we are." My daughter appeared, running into my arms as always, giving her a tight hug. Greg wandered out, probably not terribly happy about being shunted off for a night with the grandparents, but he was always polite to them, and it was only the one night. He'd survive.

I'm sure they were wondering what was going on after I'd introduced Alexa and Caroline. Alan gave me a curious look. Putting it rather bluntly, Cindy 'passed' without a problem. It's why when she'd admitted to being transgender, I'd been so surprised. Megan had been stunned when we'd told her that Cindy was trans. Far as I was concerned, Alexa and Caroline were the same, but Alexa had admitted that she did have one or two minor features that, to the eagle-eyed, suggested she'd been born a male.

The grandparents and grandchildren left a few minutes later, suggesting they'd called sometime the next morning before they brought the children home. I was glad they didn't ask what our plans were for the evening, though considering we were all dressed up nicely, they probably assumed we were heading out. Sarah was just pleased to see that Megan and I were getting on so well again. She'd admitted to her parents everything that happened. Though they had supported their daughter during the divorce, as one would expect, they'd practically insisted that Megan not take me to the cleaners.

Once we were alone, Megan, Cindy, Alexa and Caroline stood in a line before me. "You look good, Mark," Megan said, "Guess you're thinking this is your lucky night?"

"One of them anyway. What's the plan for dinner?"

"I was thinking we just order in something. I have booze though. Caroline, would you like to help me in the kitchen to get some drinks?"

"I'd love to, honey."

She smacked Megan's butt, making her giggle, as they disappeared. I took a seat on the couch, Cindy to one side of me, Alexa the other, both of them immediately kissing my neck and elsewhere, hands moving up and down my thighs towards my crotch. "I want to fuck you again," Alexa breathed into my ear, "I think about fucking you all day, every day."

"Well, he's sliding his cock into me before anything, gorgeous," Cindy murmured, "Unless Megan wants to ride his cock first."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"I'd love to watch her ride you," Alexa replied, "It's obvious she still loves you, Mark."

"That's why Caroline is here."

We noticed they'd been a while getting drinks, the three of us sharing glances before we stood up and walked to the kitchen. No surprise to find Megan had started preparing a couple of cocktail pitchers but was now in the middle of a rather intense make-out session with Caroline. Clearing my throat, they both jumped in surprise, looking at us with colour quickly appearing on their faces.

Shooing them into the living room, Cindy and I finished preparing drinks, grabbing a beer for myself, Alexa sitting next to Megan and Caroline on the lounge, while I took one of the chairs, Cindy sitting on my lap. I ordered in some Chinese food, listening as Caroline and Megan got to know each other better. She was obviously curious about our married life. Megan had already been honest about everything, glancing at me from time to time.

"I'm still in love with him," she admitted, "But I'm hoping to meet someone special who might help me move on."

"And you have no problem with..." Caroline gestured at her crotch, where she was quite clearly nursing an erection already.

"No," Megan said quickly, "I mean, Cindy and I fooled around together with Mark. I loved it. And Cindy is a lot of fun. Of course, I'd like something a little more serious..."

"And what about Mark?"

"He's moved on, though I'm glad we're friends again."

Caroline glanced at me before looking back at her. "I wanted to fuck Mark before we came here tonight. So did Cindy and Alexa. I also wanted to fuck him on Wednesday night." Megan's face flushed. I knew it turned her on. I still remembered her watching Cindy fuck me. She'd been dripping wet the entire time. "I'd like to see him fuck you, Megan."

"You would?"

"I would, because then we're going to fuck you together. I'm thinking we have a lot of fun tonight."

"I'm thinking we make her airtight," Alexa added, "Though there are four of us, so maybe Mark will need a girlcock inside him too."

"Can I watch you all fuck him?" Megan whispered.

"Two of them already have. Their cum is still in my arse, Megan."

"It is?" I nodded. She smiled at me.

"You'd like that? Watching your ex-husband fucked by three girlcocks?" Caroline asked.

"God yes," Megan moaned, "Maybe you fuck him while he goes down on me?"

"Better yet, they cum in you and I'll eat your pussy," I suggested.

"You'd do that?" she asked, hearing surprise in her tone.

"I've swallowed their cum before, Megan. Nothing new to me."

"We should eat dinner then fool around a little." Megan took Caroline's hand. "Is this a weird first date?"

"Sweetie, we're not on a date here. We're having fun. We'll go on a date during the week. More than once. I've enjoyed texting and calling. Now I've met you and you're fucking gorgeous. And I'm going to fuck you by myself by Wednesday, at the latest."

Megan kissed her. It was one hell of a kiss, Caroline replying immediately, helping Megan up to straddle her lap. Cindy cuddled into my side, glancing to see her smiling, as Alexa stood up, sitting back against the chair between my legs. The only thing that stopped Megan pulling out Caroline's cock to do something was a knock at the door.

Taking the bags of food, Megan groaned as she slid off Caroline's lap, the erection now even more obvious. "Need to take care of that before dinner?" Megan teased. Caroline lifted the hem of her dress and lowered her panties to free her cock. "Oh my," Megan whispered.

"Just need to free it so I can adjust, sweetie. Not expecting your lips around my cock just yet. Like what you see?"

"I really do."

Caroline leaned down, kissing her softly. "I love having fun with people but I'm also looking for something serious, Megan," she said softly, "Maybe we can find both together. But there's no rush, right?"

"No, not at all."

Gathering around the table, Cindy and Alexa sat either side of me, Megan sitting next to Caroline. We enjoyed a couple of drinks and talked away for a couple of hours. Plenty of laughter. Cindy and I had no problem sharing one or two stories. Alexa loved talking about how much she loved fucking me. Megan stared at me in a way I liked, turned on at the thought of her ex-husband enjoying himself in such a manner. Caroline whispered things in her ear and was definitely turning her on too.

"Caroline, why don't you take Cindy and Alexa into the living room and wait for us. I need to have a chat with Megan."

"Of course, sweetie."

Taking Megan by the hand, I led her towards our old bedroom, closing the door before we sat on the edge of the bed. She looked at me nervously, chewing her bottom lip. Pulling her close, I kissed her forehead, stroking her back, a reminder of times distant past. "Megan, we can't keep doing this," I said softly, "I've moved on with Cindy, and you have the chance to move on with Caroline. So although there's been a lot of teasing, I think Cindy, Alexa and myself should leave you here with Caroline."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,323 Followers