Ambiramus Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how was last night?" Cindy asked once we'd finished eating.

"Wonderful," Caroline replied, taking Megan's hand in hers, "We spent a couple of hours talking and enjoying a bottle of wine before we moved to the bedroom."

"I'm feeling a little tender this morning," Megan whispered, chuckling at the blush that appeared on her face.

"Well, that was only after giving your pussy a lot of attention with my mouth, baby," Caroline added, kissing her cheek, "And that is one tasty pussy you have."

Cindy giggled to herself before saying, "I'm glad you like each other."

"Caroline, do you want to stay here until the kids come home or leave before they do?" I asked.

"I think I should get dressed. I'd like to meet the kids properly soon, Megan. But it's only been one night."

"And we need to have a couple of proper dates too," Megan said softly, noticing the squeeze of her hand, "But I'd like to see you again, Caroline. Soon. Real soon."

Caroline and Megan disappeared to her bedroom to get changed, Alexa, Cindy and I taking a seat on the couch in the living room. I would have liked to stay around until the kids did get home, but I could understand Caroline wanting to leave, just in case it was a little awkward. They appeared after around fifteen minutes, Caroline looking as classy as I already knew she was, Megan going with shorts and a tight t-shirt considering she wasn't going anywhere. Still, in her ponytail and bare feet, noticing the coloured toenails, even I gave her a once over. She noticed and smiled.

Caroline kissed Megan before leaving, and it was one hell of a kiss. I have no doubt she liked my ex-wife, which made me happy. I was last to leave, Megan hugging me tightly, thanking me and Cindy for introducing her. "Got a date line up this week?" I wondered.

"She's coming around for dinner on Wednesday, then we'll go from there."

"I hope it works out, Megan."

She smiled up at me. "I hope so too, Mark." She kissed my cheek before adding quietly, "Thank you. I still feel like I don't deserve any of this."

"Treat Caroline how she deserves to be treated, and nothing else will matter."

"I like her a lot already. Never thought I'd be interested in a woman but, well, here we are. God, she was good to me last night, Mark. Very good."

"Part of me would like to watch."

Giggling, she replied, "I bet. Just like I want to see Alexa pound the shit out of you."

"Once you and Caroline are comfortable, we might have a little fun. Not together but... Well, let's see how things go."

Caroline was in a great mood during the drive back to our apartment, going into detail about what she'd got up to with Megan the previous night. To say she'd fucked my ex-wife hard wasn't an understatement. I certainly smiled to myself as Cindy and I had pounded her nice and hard too. But Caroline added that she really liked her too, and it was obvious Megan was already smitten by her.

Arriving back at the apartment, Caroline headed straight to her car as she wanted to go home, give it a couple of hours, then call Megan. Cindy giggled at how excited her friend was, but knew how it felt to be at the start of a new relationship. We all hugged her, wished her the best, and certainly hoped it all worked out. She knew Megan would probably keep me up to date about things.

Alexa only spent half an hour with us before she told us that she was going to go home too. I think Cindy and I were both surprised by that, Cindy going so far as to ask if something was wrong. The smile Alexa returned was sad, and that was enough for Cindy and I to both sit her down on the couch. "You're my best friend, Cindy, and I'm not sure..." She trailed off and sighed. "Part of me wants to be with you and Mark. The other part knows it can't work in the long run. Someone will get hurt."

"You love him, Alexa."

She looked at me with sad eyes before returning her eyes to Cindy. "I do. I can't remember feeling this way about anyone."

"Then there's no issue because I love him more than anything, and you are my best friend, who I've loved for years too. And we all promised each other. So until you do find a man like Mark for yourself, you're going to be with us." Cindy leaned up and kissed her friend, and there was no end of passion behind it. I smiled as it was just what Alexa needed. "Give it time, Alexa. But you're welcome here whenever you want, and I definitely want to see you pound the shit out of my boyfriend again."

"You're really okay with this?"

"I think Mark is the most hesitant out of all of us. I don't blame him as I know how much he loves me..." They both smiled at me as I felt my cheeks get a little warm. "But until he puts a ring on my finger, by that I mean proposes, we're going to have some fun together. Once I'm his fiancée, we'll probably stop a lot of what is going on. That's when we'll find a good man for you, Alexa, a good a man as Mark is."

"Guess I should perhaps start looking properly."

"While you do that, you can still have fun with all of us."

Alexa looked at me again before leaning across and kissing me. "I would like to have some more fun with you, Mark," she said softly.

"If Cindy says it's okay with her, it's okay with me."

"Natalie is here next weekend?" I nodded. "Then I'll either visit during the week, or wait until your next free weekend."

Alexa still wanted to go home though, so Cindy and I escorted her downstairs to her car. Cindy shared another soft kiss with her best friend before Alexa practically leapt on me, ending up with her pressed against the side of her car, hearing Cindy giggle as I felt Alexa start to poke me. "Going to jerk off when I get home now," she murmured, "I'd love to stay but I think you need some Cindy time."

"Totally going to fuck me once we're upstairs," Cindy said with a giggle.

"I'd love to fuck you again soon, Mark."

Managing a smile, I replied, "Well, that is something to look forward to, Alexa. Maybe you can fuck both my face and arse?" She kissed me hard for that question before gently pushing me away.

"I should go."

"See you soon, Alexa," Cindy said, taking my hand, "And stay in touch."

"Of course."

Walking back upstairs, Cindy was all over me as soon as I closed the door. Earned a light moan from me as her tongue quickly found its way into my mouth as her fingers fumbled at the belt of my jeans. I had to break the kiss so I could release a chuckle. "So you were serious?"

"Of course, baby," she said, smiling at me, "I'm getting me some Mark time now. I'm taking you to our bedroom where you are, putting it bluntly, fucking the shit out of me for rest of the day."

I picked her up, feeling her arms and legs wrap around my body, as I carried her to our bedroom. I was always amazed at how quickly we could undress each other, always smiling as her hard cock sprang free from her panties, feeling her nimble fingers wrap around both our shafts as I continued to kiss her. "Do you want me, baby?" she breathed.

"I always want you, Cindy," I whispered back.

"I think about you all day, Mark. I get very distracted sometimes. Then I get hard and feel the urge to masturbate at my desk."

"I do enjoy those videos you send of what you do at lunch."

"And the pictures I send you?"

"You're a real tease, and I love it."

"You like my girlcock, Mark? Like it when send you photos of me all nice and hard for you?"

"You know I do, sweetheart."

"Want to play with my girlcock now while you fuck me?"

"Definitely."

"Get on your back, baby. I'm going to ride your dick until lunchtime. After lunch, you're doing me from behind but in a way you can stroke me as much as you want."

"So I'm going to sleep early tonight, as I'm guessing you're wearing me out?"

Leaving a soft kiss on my lips, she whispered, "I'd like to snuggle tonight."

"I love a good snuggle."

I had the joy of getting Cindy ready for my cock, bending her over on the bed and giving that perfect arse of hers plenty of attention with my tongue. She loved it as always, glancing back to meet my eyes as I just devoured her. Passing me the lube, I surprised her by gently sliding in two fingers straight away. She gasped loudly before releasing a low moan, glancing back and smiling.

Leaning forward, I kissed up her back while I gently thrust my fingers into her, reaching her neck, where I certainly made her moan as her neck was one of those zones she loved me giving attention to. Turning her head to kiss me, I slid a third finger inside her as she did, making her moan into my mouth again. "Fuck, baby," she murmured as she broke the kiss, "I'm ready for your cock right now."

"How much do you want it, Cindy?" I breathed into her ear.

"More than my next breath."

"Going to beg me for it?"

She giggled. "Mark, you know what I'd do to get your cock in me sometimes."

Leaning back, I quickly lubed myself up before lying down, Cindy eagerly straddling my lap. Leaning down to kiss me, she reached between us again, gently stroking our cocks together, giggling to herself as I groaned into her mouth. Sitting up while still kissing me, I felt the head of my cock press at that tight little hole she had, groaning again as I felt my cock slip inside her.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, her eyes staring into mine, "He's home again."

"He does like spending a lot of time where he currently is."

"Wish he could stay there all the time."

Shuffling back so I could sit up slightly made it easier for Cindy and I to kiss as she rode me, I moved from her lips to her tits, making her moan softly as I gave those wonderfully pink nipples of hers some attention. I always told her that her tits were perfect. Yes, they were fake but she hadn't gone overboard. Absolutely perfect for her frame, and simply accentuated her femininity, not that she needed too much help with that anyway. Her face alone was just a work of art.

"You're thinking, Mark," she murmured, riding me ever so slowly.

"Just appreciating your beauty, sweetheart."

Running her fingers down my cheek, she replied, "Well, I'll drink in your rugged handsomeness then. I'll never not love the stubble."

Stroking herself with her right hand, she rested her left hand on my shoulder for balance, my two hands holding and squeezing her arse at the same time. Glancing down, she was stroking herself as slowly as she was riding me, thinking she was going to wait until I was close to orgasm before she left my body covered in her creamy goodness.

"Fuck," she muttered.

Riding me faster with each passing minute, I kept one hand on her butt, moving the other to the back of her neck. Bouncing faster and faster, I could feel myself getting more excited as well. Her arse was as tight as ever, and I felt her squeezing my cock every couple of minutes, something that made her smirk, knowing what she was doing. When her moans started to arrive more frequently, stroking her cock faster and faster, I knew she was getting closer herself.

Kissing her softly, her face lit up in a smile. "I love you," she managed to whispered.

"Cum for me, sweetheart," I whispered back.

"Just a bit longer. I don't want to stop."

She kept going, moaning softly more frequently, her right hand now pumping her cock faster and faster. She leaned forward to kiss me again, tongue plying as always, making her smile as my hand gave her arse a firm squeeze. Groaning into my mouth before breaking the kiss, she rested her forehead against mine, eyes blazing with desire and need.

I felt the first splash of cum on me before she made a sound, Cindy not stopping her movements up and down on my cock despite the fact she came hard, feeling spurt after spurt of cum land on me, Cindy moaning rather loudly as the second spurt shot from her cock. "Oh my god!" she cried, "Cum in me! Cum in me!"

As soon as she was finished, I sucked her fingers clean before she rested both hands on my shoulders and rode me harder and faster. I barely lasted another couple of minutes before I emptied inside her. It was the sort of orgasm that left me feeling completely drained and wanting to pass out. Hearing her giggle made me laugh as she kissed me. "That was great, baby," she cooed.

"You make me feel like a young man all the time, sweetheart, but sheesh..." Looking down, to my chest and abs covered in cum, I met her eyes again. "I'll never complain about the fact I make you cum a lot though."

"Want a shower?"

"Nope. Going to let it dry, then we'll have lunch, then you're getting fucked afterwards."

"I'm going to put some panties on for when you start to leak out of me."

"Love seeing you in just panties, sweetheart."

She threw me that gorgeous smile I always liked to see. I did grab a towel to wipe myself down. She stopped me once she had panties on, her tongue running up and down my chest as she licked up her cum. Throwing on some underwear, we cuddled on the bed for a little while, lying in comfortable silence, my fingers enjoying the smoothness of her skin. She cuddled into me as tightly as always.

Fairly sure we snoozed for a little while, as I was woken by soft lips around my hard cock, lifting my head to see Cindy between my legs. She giggled at my widening eyes. "I'm hungry, baby," she told me, "And while I'd love some cum, I need proper sustenance."

Watching Cindy make lunch in just her panties was very arousing. She put her hair up in a ponytail as a further way to turn me on, glancing back at me every so often with the sort of look on her face that suggested she'd be quite happy with me just bending her over the counter and having my way with her. Surprised her by wrapping an arm around her, fishing her cock out of her panties, and stroking her to hardness.

"Just teasing you, sweetheart," I whispered into her ear.

"Love it when you do, baby." She turned around, lifting herself up on the counter, so she could kiss me properly, feeling her legs wrap around my waist. "Mark, are you seriously okay with everything?" I did wonder what she meant. I obviously looked confused as she smiled, adding, "I mean with Alexa and everything?"

"Ah. Well... I mean, it's all new for me. To be honest, I'm just going along with it. As long as our relationship remains strong, and you never doubt how much I love you..." Her bottom lip started to tremble, immediately caressing her cheek. "What?" I asked softly.

"I just love hearing how much you love me, Mark."

Hugging her tightly, I felt her head rest against my chest. "That's the only thing that worries me about what you agreed to with your friends. I'm in love with you, Cindy, and only you. Maybe I'm a little old-fashioned in that I might be able to love more than one person, but being in love? I'll only ever feel that for one person. And that's you."

"I just want my friends to be as happy as I am, and I know you can help them feel even half of what I feel with you."

"Then I'm willing to go along with this for as long as you can accept it. I mean, I'm sure many guys would think I'm living some sort of fantasy. I've got a hot girlfriend who is willing to share me with her gorgeous friends."

Kissing my cheek, she suggested that finishing lunch would be a good idea, as she wanted me back in the bedroom as soon as possible. I was willing to help with lunch as always, but she told me each time I picked up something to sit down. At the third time of asking, she took me by the hand and gently pushed me onto the chair, straddling my lap and kissing me, ensuring her breasts pressed into my chest. "Sit. Down!" she demanded, "I can make lunch. Then you fuck me after lunch."

"Sure I can't..."

"All I want you to do is watching my tight little butt as I finish preparing our meal."

So that's what I did, finding myself getting rather turned on with each minute that passed. After we shared a delightfully light lunch, we cleaned up everything together before she took my hand, leading me back to the bedroom. Her panties disappeared a second after we walked through the doorway, amused by the fact she immediately got on the bed on her hands and knees. Standing behind her, she wiggled her butt in my direction.

"You want this again, baby?"

"Cindy, the day I won't want you is the day I'm declared clinically dead."

We made love the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. Fucking her from behind, she did her usual thing of eventually leaning back against my chest so I could stroke her easily. Watching her cum shoot all over the blanket and sheet made us both chuckle, as we did find ourselves changing the sheets quite often. After an hour or two relaxing, we made love again, Cindy eventually leaving a load all over herself before she asked me to pull out and add my load to hers. She then asked me to take a photo for her, and she sent that to her friends, stating she was now one well fucked young woman.

After a shower, we ordered in dinner as we were both feeling rather tired and neither of us could be bothered cooking. It was Sunday night, after all, and we'd been busy all day. Cuddling up on the lounge, both of us now dressed, I was amused that it was Cindy who started to doze off before me. "Tired, sweetheart?" I whispered.

"That and feeling very tender," she replied, giggling to herself, "I needed a day of intimacy."

"Anytime you want. You know I won't say no."

"And you?"

"Cindy, I'm happy doing either what we were doing earlier, or just being here like this. I was alone for quite a while. I just appreciate the time we're together."

That earned movement as she eventually straddled my lap, cuddling into my chest. She eventually fell asleep, waking her up just enough to carry her to bed, ensuring we went to sleep with her spooned against me. I remained awake a little longer. I had been honest about everything I'd said earlier, but there was that part of my mind that still worried about her sharing me with her friends. I'd heard of more than one relationship involving more than two people eventually falling apart. But I trusted Cindy and her friends, and as long as I didn't do anything to break the trust she had in me, I guess I could just look at it as we would have a lot of fun before I proposed.

Guess I would have to start looking for rings soon.