Ambiramus Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand moved to my chest. "I'd like you to stay," she whispered.

"I know. Part of me would like that too. It really would." I lifted her chin to meet my eyes. "I'm glad I can call you my friend again." That made her smile. A genuine smile, the sort of I used to earn all the time. "But what we're doing here, don't you find it weird?"

"No. You're in my life again. I mean properly. And the sex is just a really good bonus. Plus, I just adore Cindy, and she's good fun too." I sighed, closing my eyes and giving it some thought. Megan kissed my cheek. "I just miss you being with me."

"I know. That's what makes all this awkward." Taking a deep breath, I thought of the best way to move forward. "Do you like Caroline?" She smiled and nodded. "Okay. I think starting out any sort of relationship with her by having group sex with all of us perhaps isn't for the best. I know Caroline really wants to get to know you and make it work."

"She does?"

"She was incredibly nervous on the way over here. And that kiss you were sharing..."

"It was certainly very passionate. Felt her pressing into me."

"Megan, Cindy has helped me tremendously. Without her, we wouldn't be sat here like this now. If not Caroline, there is someone out there who can... Well, who can replace me."

I heard the sigh, feeling both arms wrap around my torso. Hugging her back, I kissed the top of her head. "Still going to miss you, Mark."

"Megan, I get a message from you nowadays, and I smile. That's the place I'm in mentally when it comes to you and me. I only have good thoughts about us."

Walking out of her bedroom a couple of minutes later, Cindy and Alexa looked at me expectantly, Megan approached Caroline, offering her hand. Caroline rose to her feet, Megan suggesting they enjoy another drink as the three of us would be leaving. Caroline was surprised by that, but one look at me told her why. After a series of hugs, they walked Cindy, Alexa and I to the front door, wishing us goodnight. We wished them a good night in return, insinuating what they might be up to within a few minutes of our departure. They both blushed, which certainly made me chuckle.

As I hadn't really had much to drink, I got behind the wheel, Cindy kissing my cheek once she was in the passenger seat, Alexa leaning forward to kiss my cheek too. They didn't ask what Megan and I had discussed, I think it was obvious to them. "I think you still have love in your heart for her, Mark," Cindy said during the drive home, "All the bitterness you were feeling is gone. You've forgiven her for what she did. You're in a better place now, and you're allowing yourself to think positively about her again."

"You're right. I now remember the good points of our marriage, not the bad points." I squeezed her hand. "Meeting you was an absolute godsend, Cindy." Once at a red light, I turned back to Alexa. "And I'm not forgetting you either, gorgeous. But I'm still not sure how this all works."

"Just go with the flow, handsome," Cindy said, kissing my cheek.

Drove the rest of the way home in silence, going over everything that happened and what it might mean for the future. Cindy could see I was still thinking as I plonked myself down on the couch at home, Alexa sitting next to me, resting her head against my shoulder. "Now I'm thinking," she admitted.

"You can stop thinking straight away," Cindy said, walking in with a bottle of wine and two glass, a beer for me, "I know what you're thinking, Alexa. I've told you to trust me."

I leaned back so Alexa could look at Cindy. "You're my best friend, Cindy, but you're in love and I'm just..."

Cindy motioned for me to move so she could sit next to her friend, hugging her immediately. "We promised each other, Lexi," she whispered, "I'm keeping it."

"But you love him..."

"So do you..." Cindy left a soft kiss on her lips. "I know how you feel about him. So does he. We'll make this work."

"What does Mark think?"

Both looked at me as all I did was shrugged. "I think this is something you two decide. You know I'm in love with Cindy, but I also have a lot of love for Alexa."

"Alexa, I think we take our lover to bed, and maybe you'd like to be in the middle this time?"

Alexa kissed her before she leaned across to kiss me. "Think I've fucked you quite a lot, baby. And I do enjoy certain people making love to me in return."

As soon as we were naked in our bedroom, Alexa and Cindy both dropped to their knees. Probably smiled like a kid whose Christmases had all come at once, Alexa happily bobbing up and down on my cock, Cindy giving my balls some attention before she moved around, feeling her hands spread my cheeks and her tongue teasing my rear.

"Fuck, that's pretty good," I muttered.

Cindy was always enthusiastic and even exuberant when going down on me. I was the same when returning the favour. We did it because we loved making each other happy, and definitely helping each other cum. Alexa was just as enthusiastic, making love to my cock with her mouth and tongue. Her very talented tongue, that had my motor running and me making some rather soft moans of pleasure.

Cindy moved her tongue from my butt, feeling her rest her head against my hip. "She's good, isn't she, Mark?"

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

"Want to suck me afterwards?"

"Sweetheart, I always want to suck your girlcock."

Hearing her giggle, I turned my attention from Alexa to Cindy, seeing her look up at me smiling. "I think Alexa can suck mine after she's finished with you. She needs some man cock inside her."

Alexa now had me on the verge of orgasm, running my fingers through her hair, gently thrusting my hips as her nose was bumping into my groin. Her emerald green eyes gazed up into mine, and it did make my heart beat that little bit faster. A simple gaze often spoke volumes about how someone felt. I saw the same look from Cindy every time.

Warning Alexa I was about to blow, she readied her mouth as I felt that initial surge, tightening my fingers in her hair as I released a growl, Alexa almost giggling as the first couple of spurts filled her mouth, swallowing those immediately. Cindy's fingers caressed my thigh as I released at least four more spurts before I was done, Alexa's tongue moving up and down my shaft before she circled the head, cleaning up any excess cum.

"I have to suck your cock more often," she cooed, "As that was delicious." Leaning forward, she kissed Cindy deeply, "And I'm going to suck yours next, beautiful."

"It's been a while since you've done that, Alexa."

Cindy sat against the headboard as Alexa leaned down on her elbows and knees. Positioning myself behind Alexa, Cindy passed me a bottle of lube. Placing that down next to me, I dove into Alexa's arse first, which had her giggling for a few seconds, my tongue proving rather eager. She eventually stopped blowing Cindy, resting her head on the lap of my girlfriend, happy to enjoy what my tongue was doing before I finally applied some lube.

"Gentle, baby," she whispered, "Nice and slow. But I really want you inside me soon."

Noticing Cindy was stroking her hair, she smiled at me as I slid a finger into Alexa's very tight arse. I'd fucked her before, but from memory, only a couple of times. She'd certainly fucked me a hell of a lot more in return. With three fingers inside Alexa, I had her moaning and her long, thick cock dripping. Once I had her begging for my cock instead of my fingers, I relented quickly.

Lubing up my cock, I teased her again, running it between the crack of her arse. It earned more than one giggle, Cindy smiling at me too. "He teases me all the time. God, the anticipation for when he finally slides it inside me," she murmured.

Alexa gasped as the head of my cock slid inside her. She was incredibly tight. Snug doesn't even begin to describe it. Tight, warm, and nicely lubed up so it was pleasurable for both of us. As soon as my cock was buried, I gently pushed her lower down so I could lean forward easily, placing my mouth close to her ear. "Suck her tasty girlcock," I whispered, "I want you to make my girlfriend cum."

"Make me cum too," she whimpered.

"I've got an idea, Alexa. But you must make Cindy cum first."

"He always thinks about me, Lexi," Cindy said, smiling at me.

Leaning back, holding Alexa by the hips, I gently started to thrust, letting her concentrate on blowing her best friend first. Cindy spent nearly the entire time stroking her hair but looking at me, blowing me kisses and just being as seductive as I knew she could be. Alexa was loving what I was doing to her in return, spending most of the time moaning around Cindy's cock, her head bobbing up and down, no doubt rather eager to make her friend cum so I'd fuck her harder.

"Oh, that's good, baby," Cindy moaned, "Almost forgotten how good you were at sucking my girlcock."

"Never forgot, Cindy. And I remember you returning the favour."

"You ever made love?" I asked. It wasn't any of my business but I was intrigued.

"She's too big for me," Cindy said, "We tried a couple of times and it hurt, even with all the preparation possible."

"Sorry, sweetheart."

Smiling at me, she replied, "It's fine, baby. Watching her fuck you is something else. I'm impressed every single time."

"I love fucking him," Alexa murmured before resuming her blowjob.

"I know you do, sweetie, which is why I'm never going to stop you doing it," Cindy whispered, continuing to stroke her cheek.

Keeping my thrusts gentle, I was watching Alexa's head bob up and down on Cindy's cock. She was loving the attention, her head rolling back with eyes closed. I knew that look. Utter enjoyment but also not wanting to cum just yet. Whispering her name, she opened her eyes as I urged her to cum, using my eyes to gesture at Alexa. Cindy immediately started to move her hips, gripping Alexa's hair tighter. Alexa loved it, moaning again, and I knew it was all about Cindy as I was barely moving inside her now.

"I'm close, sweetie," Cindy moaned, "Get ready!"

Alexa was more than ready, Cindy moaning again before making those adorable little noises I knew well as she enjoyed quite the orgasm. Audible gulps as Alexa swallowed her cum, she cleaned up her cock before lifting herself up to kiss Cindy. "Thank you, gorgeous," Alexa whispered, "I enjoyed doing that for you."

"Ready for Mark to fuck you now?"

Alexa turned her head back immediately and grinned. "You ready for me, handsome?"

I surprised her when I lifted her back to rest against me, turning her head to kiss me as I started to pump into her. Wrapping my hands around her body, I focused on her breasts first, caressing and gently pinching her nipples, making her giggle and moan almost at once. Cindy sat up on her knees and used her mouth on her breasts so I could move my hand down towards her cock.

"Oh baby, you going to make me cum?" she whimpered.

"You're going to cum all over Cindy, then you're going to lick it off her body."

Keeping my thrusts steady, she was loving my hand pumping her cock, desperate to kiss either me or Cindy. Everything was a distraction, which suited me fine, as I slowly picked up the pace of my thrusts. I wasn't going to go as brutal on her as she did on me, at least not yet. And, to be honest, I didn't want to. Wanted to fuck her, but more importantly in my mind, I wanted to make her cum.

My hand was soon stroking her long cock quickly and I could sense she was getting close to orgasm already. Considering I'd already cum, and Cindy had just enjoyed an orgasm, little wonder she was completely and utterly turned on too.

"I want you to cum for me, gorgeous," I whispered into her ear.

Alexa was now moving with my thrusts, almost forcing my cock as deep as it could get. Pumping my cock into her, stroking her cock, I told Cindy to lie down flat and get ready for Alexa to cum all over her. Alexa moaned loudly, crying out she was close and to not stop fucking or stroking her. Feeling her cock throb as that first spurt fired from her cock was something else entirely, a long streak of cum landing on Cindy's body.

Groaning loudly, spurt after spurt landed on Cindy, while I slowed my thrusts as, once she was finished, Alexa sagged back against me, turning her head, eager to kiss me. "Thank you, baby," she whispered, "Now I'm going to clean up my friend, then I want you to fuck me hard and finish inside me."

"My pleasure. Now, clean up my girlfriend. You made a mess all over her."

As Alexa leaned forward to start licking up her cum, I leaned forward to position myself over her, looking down into Cindy's eyes and hers lit up. "Fuck her hard, Mark. Give her what she needs."

Alexa was grunting within a few seconds as I drove my cock into her, aware it was going nice and deep. Nuzzling her neck, licking, kissing and biting, she moaned softly as she continued to lick Cindy's body, the latter eventually shuffling down so they could kiss properly. Watching them kiss was a turn on, fucking Alexa harder still.

"Oh god, fuck me," Alexa cried, "Give it to me!"

So I did, fucking her even harder. I knew I was going to last at least a little longer since I'd cum, so Alexa was going to be fucked for perhaps longer than she thought. Forcing her to lie a little flatter, the two women continued to make out as I was now driving into Alexa faster and harder. Cindy nodded occasionally, assuring me that Alexa wasn't wincing. I didn't want to hurt her, but she was enjoying it. The noises she was making alone excited me.

Leaning back slightly, I grabbed a handful of hair, Alexa moaning loudly, begging and pleading with me to keep going. Cindy was urging me on at the same time, demanding I cum in the arse of her best friend. I was starting to feel it, in all honesty. Alexa's skin was glistening with sweat. Cindy was looking a little red-faced, though I think more from excitement. I could feel my body was damp.

Sex was hard bloody work sometimes.

"Fuck," I grunted.

"Cum in her, baby," Cindy moaned, "Fill her arse with your sweet cum."

"Cum in me," Alexa whimpered, "Then hold me afterwards."

Cindy kissed her softly. "He'll hold you ever so tight, sweetie."

I lasted barely another couple of minutes before I couldn't hold it back any longer, burying my cock as I felt an absolute flood of cum erupt from my cock. Cindy always loved the noises I made when I came inside her, stating that's when I sounded like a man. Real grunts and groans, my entire body seeming to flex as she usually ran her fingers all over my body.

Pulling out of Alexa, she immediately collapsed onto her side next to Cindy, who turned to face her, the pair cuddling immediately. I moved to lay behind Alexa, immediately spooning against her, wrapping one arm around her while able to stroke Cindy with my other one. Alexa sighed happily, apparently content with life.

"Think Caroline and Megan are fucking?" Cindy wondered.

"We'll find out tomorrow. We have to pick her up. I'll message them early, ask if they want us to bring them breakfast."

"I hope it works out for them. Caroline needs someone to love."

"So does Megan," I added.

Cindy smiled immediately. "I remember when Megan was 'the bitch'. What a change."

"I was a bitter bastard when you met me, Cindy. I just kept a lid on most of it in front of you."

"I don't think you were. You've got a good heart. It was just broken."

"I agree with Cindy," Alexa murmured, "I think you're fantastic, Mark. I know Emma and Georgie utterly, utterly adore you."

"Cass loves him," Cindy said, much to my surprise, which made her chuckle. "Please, Mark, she fell in love with you that night at the club when she fucked you. She didn't want to go downstairs, desperate for you to make love to her in return."

"So this is getting more awkward?" I asked. Part of me loved hearing I was so popular. But I could also think of a million ways this would be terribly wrong and I'd end up alone again.

"No, you've got me, the main girlfriend, and then Alexa, the second girlfriend..." Alexa kissed her for that one. "Then you've got Emma, Georgie and Cass. I'm not sure what to call them yet. Melanie likes you, but she's wary of getting involved too much in all this. To be honest, I don't blame her. This could be awkward, but we want to make it work."

"What do you want, Mark?" Alexa wondered.

"This could go terribly wrong, that's what concerns me. I'm in love with Cindy, but I also love and care for you, Alexa. Can't fault all the other girls I've met too, even Caroline. She would probably be a lot of fun."

"With a lovely long and thick girlcock for you to enjoy," Cindy joked.

Alexa eventually turned around and kissed me, pushing me onto my back and sliding down my body, taking my cock in her mouth to get me hard. Didn't take all that long before she straddled me, lifting herself up and sliding down my length. She smiled down at me as she ever so slowly started to ride me, Cindy shuffling across so I could cuddle her at the same time.

"Not worried about an orgasm, baby," Alexa said, "I just want you to cum in me again."

"Sure you don't want one?"

Smiling, she shook her head. "I'll get nice and hard, baby. I know you'll love watching my big girlcock flopping about."

"It's rather hypnotic," Cindy exclaimed.

I have no idea how long Alexa rode me for. Apart from giving her cock a little stroke from time to time, she rested her hands on my chest and was happy just grinding or sliding up and down on my cock. Seemingly content doing that, I turned to Cindy and kissed her, and as always, I worried about her feeling left out. "She blew me earlier, it's okay," she told me.

"Sure you don't want anything from me?"

"Cuddles and kisses."

"Always."

Alexa did need to orgasm eventually. I made both girls laugh as I just about managed to position myself so she could blast into my mouth and onto my face, Alexa leaning down once she was empty to lick my face clean, Cindy joining in, much to my amusement. Alexa had to stop riding me as she was far too busy giggling, cuddling her to my body while I pulled Cindy closer too.

"This is nice," Cindy whispered, "My boyfriend and best friend with me."

"Are you close, Mark?" Alexa wondered.

"To be honest, I'm not sure I'll even orgasm. What I think we need is a shower."

I did orgasm eventually. In the shower. With Cindy on her knees, ever so eager to take my load in her mouth as always. I had cleaned up my cock by then, though she would have sucked it straight out of Alexa's arse if I'd asked her to. She happily swallowed it all down before we cleaned each other down. Plenty of laughter followed as we dried each other off before we returned to the bedroom. Cindy had her cuddles and kisses as Alexa lay down on the opposite side, Cindy almost cocooned between us.

The three of us woke at roughly the same time. Grabbing my phone, I fired off a quick message to Megan about breakfast. She replied with a selfie of herself and Caroline in bed, both of them smiling with 'Yes please' written underneath. "Think they fucked?" Alexa asked after our morning visit to the toilet.

"Well, we could always ask, but I'm guessing we'll find out when we get there."

The three of us dressed before heading downstairs, piling into my car and driving us to the nearest fast-food place that sold breakfast. Arriving at the old house half an hour later, Megan opened the door wearing a black silk robe, the three of us following her into the kitchen. Caroline was nursing a mug of coffee, wearing a short red robe I remembered well, and I knew it wouldn't hide much on her taller body.

Passing out the food I'd bought, and also the hot drinks, we sat around the table, focusing on sating our appetites first. Megan appreciated the fact I remembered her favourite things. I just mentioned that we'd been together for over a decade and there are just things you don't forget, including what she had always loved for breakfast. Didn't have to ask Cindy what she wanted either. Already figured out what she enjoyed for breakfast, lunch and dinner.