Ambiramus Ch. 12

Story Info
Mark and Cindy plan for the future.
10.8k words
4.73
6.4k
14

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,329 Followers

A/N - At the start of 'Ambiramus Collections - Cindy', I suggested I would only write two or three more chapters for this original series before rounding all this off. But thinking about it some more, I've written a lot for this story and don't particularly want to throw away all that effort. So I'm going to upload what I've written and simply hope you all enjoy it.

'Ambiramus Collection - Cindy' was a re-imagining of this series, focusing solely on the romance between Cindy and Mark, and was sickeningly sweet and romantic. If you've followed this series and would rather read a pure romantic tale between these two characters, I can only hope you check that out while continuing to follow this longer series.

*****

I'd taken Cindy out on my motorbike up to the north coast. We were currently sat on the sand, Cindy between my legs, leaning back against me. My eyes were closed as I savoured a couple of things. Her body pressed against mine, as I was bare-chested, she was wearing a bikini. The feeling of her warm skin at my fingertips. The sounds of the waves breaking. The smell of seawater and whatever was provided by the light wind.

"Mark, can we talk?" Shuffling uncomfortably, I felt her take both my hands in hers. "No. Never think that. Sorry, I didn't know how bad that would sound," she added softly.

Taking a deep breath to calm my heartbeat, she let go of one hand so I could wrap it around her again. "What do we need to talk about?" I wondered.

"Quite a few things, I think. Probably best we do it here than back home where here are quite a few distractions."

Taking a deep breath, I had to ask, "Do I need to be worried, Cindy?"

That made her turn around immediately, her soft lips meeting mine. It was the sort of kiss that was her attempt to almost calm me down, feeling her legs eventually wrap around me as she sat on my lap. "I love you, Mark," she whispered into my ear, "But I do have one or two... Well, weird things to ask you about."

"Weird? Weird how?"

Wrapping my arms around her, she leaned back so she could sit a little more comfortably and meet my eyes. She took a deep breath before she leaned forward to kiss me again. "Remember the other weekend, your daughter's birthday, and we went back to my mother's house with my sister."

"Yeah. Your sister got a little drunk and there were one or two minor revelations."

"We obviously messaged each other. Stephanie didn't remember everything but had an inkling she might have admitted to one or two secrets. I told her not to worry, but there's no doubting she's still lonely, Mark. I hate seeing my sister so lost... She's got her career, but that's it. I know she really wants a baby."

She met my eyes and I could read them without her saying another word. "You're kidding," I finally said, "Have you told her about this?"

"No, I wanted to gauge your reaction first. I have ideas of how this might work."

"Cindy... Maybe we should just help her find a man of her own?"

"I was thinking we could... um... How would you like a threesome with two sisters?"

"Let's go back to the sister wanting a kid and the insinuation that you want me to help her with that..."

"There's another reason," she whispered, meeting my eyes, and I figured it out immediately. "We've talked about it before, but my sister has always said that... If I found the right man, she'd help me with a baby."

"Wow," I said, "She'd do that?"

Smiling, Cindy nodded. "That's how much she loves her little sister."

"Um, so let's go hypothetical for now. Would this happen before or after we're married? And how would it all work?"

When she blushed, I knew Cindy had probably been doing a lot of thinking, not just since that night. "Maybe the three of us could live together?"

"We're going to need a house for that to even begin to work."

Leaning forward to rest her head against my chest, feeling her arms around me, she sighed with relief. "You're not mad?"

"Of course not! Why would I be mad?" I reassured her, giving her a gentle squeeze, "But we're just talking for now. No decisions or anything. Right?"

"As I said, I'm just gauging your interest or, at least, hoping you won't say no immediately."

"Cindy, the only thing I ever worry about regarding anything we're doing is how it will affect us. The most important thing is the relationship between you and me."

"I worry too."

"Want a swim?"

She stood up, offering her hand, walking towards the cold water. She squealed as I picked her up and launched her into deeper water, watching her surface and looking as sexy as ever. Definitely enough to cause more than just a stirring in a certain region. Swimming back towards me, she leapt on me, feeling her legs wrap around me as she tried desperately to dunk me. So I bent my knees and dunked both of us, standing up and hearing her shout at me.

Kissing her made her go quiet for a second before I earned a delightful soft moan. Letting me go, we played around in the surf for around half an hour or so before heading back to our towels. The sun was out and it was warm, Cindy turning onto her back, asking me to apply a little cream to her back. She kept a good base tan but always liked to top it up. Plus, I knew running my hands over her body would turn her on.

Rubbing the cream in from her little feet, up her legs to her butt, kneading it into her cheeks, much to her delightful giggles. Hands moving up her back to her shoulders then down her arms. I figured I was done until she asked me to sit back, no surprise she was rock hard as she lay on her back. I ignored that for now, doing her legs against, up to her stomach and her breasts. I took off her bikini top, as I knew she liked being topless in front of me, before I leaned down to kiss her.

Glancing to ensure no-one was around, I undid her bikini bottoms and, applying a little cream, stroked her off. "Baby, you take such good care of me," she cooed.

"I know. Figured I'd add another dose of cream to your body."

"Will you clean up this cream with your tongue?"

"You know I will, sweetheart."

"What about you?"

"Cindy, you know how much I love looking after you without any reciprocation."

Lying next to her, she turned to kiss me as I slowly stroked her girlcock. She removed her sunglasses to meet my eyes, unable to stop the smile that formed as I loved the look in hers. I knew I was teasing her, as she'd been turned on for a while now, but I wanted her to cum hard. When I noticed her hips starting to move in relation to my hand, I chuckled.

"Desperate to cum, sweetheart?"

"God yes," she moaned, "Mark, I was turned on just sitting on your lap. You know what you do to me." Moving a hand to my right arm, the same hand stroking her, I felt her soft fingers grip my bicep. "You're getting stronger."

"I like being able to pick my girlfriend up with ease."

"I do love it when you can just throw me around the bedroom."

Since that night we shared where we communicated about everything, I'd rarely been the bottom with Cindy. It was almost as if we both concluded that Cindy and I would almost revert to how things started between us, and only occasionally would she fuck me. We both preferred it when I made love to her, putting it simply. Her friends, on the other hand, I would do what I wanted with them and I'd just enjoy the occasion and simply stop worrying about everything else. It was actually a relief. I was now receiving photos from all her friends constantly, most of them nudes, and my god, I loved seeing them. Also received the occasional video, particularly of Alexa, stroking herself to orgasm, talking dirty about what she wanted to do to me each time.

I showed Cindy everything and it turned her on too. She loved her friends.

She moaned softly as I could sense she was already close. Moving my hand faster up and down her shaft, she was also pumping into my hand faster. Leaning across to kiss me, she moaned even louder, breaking away to take a deep breath, whispering she was getting close to orgasm. Wrapping my left arm underneath her, we both looked down at her girlcock and my hand. One last moan before we watched that first spurt fire, landing right between her breasts, much to her amusement. Five more healthy spurts erupted until she was done, Cindy turning to kiss me deeply immediately.

Lifting my fingers to her mouth, she eagerly cleaned those off before I sat up and used my tongue to clean her entire body, her fingers moving up and down my back. "You take such good care of me, baby," she murmured. She then moaned as I took her softening girlcock in my mouth to ensure that was cleaned up too.

"Okay, sweetheart, you get some tanning done now. I'll just watch and observe."

Giggling, she asked, "You're just going to lie there?"

"Yep."

She smiled before visibly relaxing. I did lie on my back for a few minutes before turning onto my side. I couldn't lie there and not touch her, so eventually started to run my fingers gently up and down her back. She liked that, shuffling a little closer so I didn't have to stretch too far. I lost track of how long we lay down before she turned onto her side and cuddled into me, making sure I received a very long, soft kiss.

"One last dip in the water before we go?" she asked.

"Okay."

Putting on her bikini first, I took her hand and led her to the water. We both shivered again, as although it was a warm day, the water was decidedly cool, amused that Cindy's nipples were easily seen through her bikini. I looked, she noticed, our eyes met and we chuckled. "I love how you look at me, baby," she whispered before diving into the next wave.

I knew it was going to be a warm ride home, both of us dressed in leather, so it was with some regret that we eventually wandered back to where we'd left everything. I didn't bother drying off, just wrapping the towel around my waist before grabbing the few other things we'd brought with us. Taking Cindy's hand, we followed the track back towards the car park where I'd left the motorbike.

Dressing in our leathers, Cindy even managed to look good in those, as they were tight to her body, showing off her curves. Sharing a bottle of water before putting on our helmets, she placed the small backpack over her shoulders as I mounted the machine, helping her up onto it behind me. "Want to go anywhere or straight home?" I asked.

"We'll go home, change, then I'm taking my man out for dinner."

With our busy lives, I rarely had the chance to take my motorbike out for a ride, but whenever we did, Cindy loved it. Once we hit the freeway heading back south, I opened the accelerator, hit the outside lane, and blew by most of the traffic. Cindy held on tight but loved it, as despite the speed, I remained alert of other drivers. Once we were back in the traffic, I obeyed the traffic laws all the way home.

Leaving the bike in the garage as always, we took off our helmets as I glanced at the workbench, reminding Cindy I would need to take care of her car soon for its yearly inspection. That earned me a kiss on the cheek. She'd already agreed that, once we found our own house, I'd do the outside maintenance while she'd be the housewife. When I tried to argue that I'd always help inside, she shut me up with a blowjob. Found I couldn't find an argument once she was done with me, though in my mind, she'd probably always do the cooking, as she was fantastic at it, and I'd just help out with everything else anyway.

Needing a shower as we'd worked up a sweat on the ride home, I wasn't surprised she followed me into the stall, and no real surprise she ended up pressed against the tiled wall as we made out. Watching her slowly slide to her knees, her tongue ran up from my balls along my shaft before she teased the head of my cock.

Running my fingers through her hair, she gazed up into my eyes as she teased me for a couple of minutes, feeling one of her hands on my arse, tickling my arse, as I watched her slowly start to take my length in her mouth. That first groan released was loud, earning a giggle from Cindy.

I never liked fucking her face but she did like me exerting a little control, and once I felt my cock reaching the tight confines of her throat, that's when she liked the movement of my hips. Gripping the back of her head firmly, I noticed her eyes light up as I started to gently thrust, feeling her tongue work my shaft.

"Fuck, sweetheart," I moaned.

Cindy replied by making sure she returned a louder moan and the sound of her blowing me was louder than the running water out of the shower head. Feeling my orgasm rapidly approaching, Cindy seemed to have that sense as always, her head moving even faster while I thrust into her even more.

"Fuck, I'm close," I groaned.

Timing it well as always, she pulled back just enough so that the first spurt filled her mouth, gripping her hair even tighter as I just erupted, spurt after spurt, hearing her gulp loudly each time. Only when I'd finished, feeling my knees go a little weak, did I notice the slight pain on her face. Releasing her hair, I caressed her cheek with the back of my hand. "Sorry, sweetheart," I whispered, helping her to her feet, hugging her immediately.

"It's okay, baby. How tight you held me told me that you were loving it!"

"Definitely!" Leaning back, I asked, "Are we going out to eat or making love?"

"You made me cum earlier, you've just cum. I'm hungry for food right now." Kissing me softly, she added, "But we're definitely fooling around when we get home."

There was plenty of tickling and laughing as we got ready to go out, Cindy throwing on a gorgeous dress that showed off her arms, a little cleavage, and her long legs. I stopped dressing myself as I took in what she was wearing. She twirled around, giving me a good look at the thong she was wearing, leaving little to the imagination. She'd tucked herself away, at least, though I didn't care if she did or not.

Once I was dressed, usually in slacks or trousers more often than jeans, and a nice shirt, having been taken shopping more than once as Cindy had an eye for clothing that looked nice on me, we agreed to take a taxi so we could both enjoy a drink. Directing the taxi to a restaurant we both liked, Cindy cuddled into my side as we settled down for a twenty or so minute drive.

We both loved Italian, and after searching online for little independent places, we'd discovered where we were visiting a couple of months ago. Didn't visit too often but the food was always excellent and it was what we would both consider romantic. You know, things like candlelight, light music in the background, polite waiters and not overly crowded.

After making our orders, Cindy leaned forward and took my hand in hers, and I knew her well enough to know when something was on her mind. Taking a couple of deep breaths, when her eyes met mine again, I saw the shimmer in them. "I want a baby," she whispered, "I love your daughter like she was my own, Mark, and your son is always friendly to me. But I want our child. Somehow..."

Scratching my head, I had to ask, "How?" Though our conversation back at the beach hit me quickly. "Your sister," I murmured.

Noticing her wipe her eyes, I moved my chair around so I could sit much closer to her. "I know you're looking for rings and marriage is the priority, but I know my sister would be some sort of surrogate for us. Or that's what I meant by living together."

"So I'd be intimate with her, she'd have a child, and the child would have three parents?" Taking a sip of my drink, I was curious. "How long have you been discussing his with Stephanie?"

"Since I started my transition," Cindy replied softly, "I've always had three options. First was meeting someone like you, Mark, who already had children and becoming a step-parent. Second was adopting. Third was my sister. We knew how it would work, that you'd have to be intimate for it to work. No turkey baster nonsense or insemination. And she always said, if she was single, we'd figure out how it could work."

"Would I be expected... um... How would this work?"

Thankfully, Cindy giggled. "You'll just be with me, but Stephanie would be there to help raise the child. Or children. We talked about it a lot while I still lived at home." She met my eyes. "Is this all too weird?"

"We can continue to discuss it, Cindy. Nothing is off the table. I always assumed these sort of things would need to be discussed eventually."

"Would you like kids, Mark?"

"With you? Of course. I just wasn't sure how it would work."

"Fuck my sister, cum in her, then fuck and cum in me afterwards." I almost choked on my drink as I heard her giggle. "Maybe we could fuck her together?"

I felt my eyes widen at that. "Seriously?"

"Would you think that's really weird?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest. Part of me probably would. Another part would think 'Totally fucking hot'. It's like the ultimate taboo, isn't it?"

Conversation moved onto other topics as there was no point continuing to talk about it to death. Cindy knew what she wanted, and while the idea of having sex with her sister did weird me out slightly, simply because it wasn't something I'd expected, I assumed that, if she was there with me, it wouldn't be weird when it happened. And I guess I'd sex with other girls while I'd been with her. But there was a difference between friends and family.

Then again, I'd fucked my ex-wife so... I don't know. My life was a little more confusing than it had been before I met Cindy, but I certainly wasn't complaining!

Eating our fill with an entrée and main meal before sharing a dessert, Cindy was in a fantastic mood upon leaving the restaurant, taking her hand and leading her towards a nearby bar. It was quiet, with soft music in the background, the lighting kept low so we could sit in a small booth and feel alone. She sipped at a cocktail, I enjoyed a bourbon with mixer. Apart from some light kissing, she simply snuggled into my side, her hand resting on my chest.

It had been a long day, no surprise to me that, after a couple of drinks, she was yawning and almost falling asleep against my shoulder. Whispering that I should take her home to sleep, she giggled before agreeing, ordering a taxi over the phone before taking her hand, waiting outside for it to arrive.

Showering once we got back home, any idea of making love ended when I walked into the bedroom to find Cindy already snuggled under the sheets, fast asleep. She was so damned adorable, I took more than one photo of her before joining her. She opened her eyes, her baby blues gazing up into mine. "You know, I think nearly every day with you is perfect, Mark," she whispered.

Kissing her forehead, I pulled her tight to me as she relaxed even more. "Well, you're just perfect, so I have that going for me," I whispered back.

I wasn't distracted at work that week, but I must have looked like I had something on my mind the entire time, as while I was nibbling at my lunch on Thursday, Mike walked into my office, shutting the door behind him, before sliding onto one of the chairs opposite me. Looking up from the plastic container in which Cindy had prepared my meal, Mike actually looked a little worried.

"Something's on your mind, mate. I can tell. What's going on?"

Got to admit, I almost laughed at how worried he sounded. "What do you mean?"

"You've been distracted all week, and not entirely in a good way. Is everything okay between you and Cindy?"

"Of course. No worries there whatsoever."

"Okay, what is it then? Can you share?"

Taking another bite, I eventually nodded, closing the container and sliding it aside. "Cindy wants children." Mike smiled immediately as he knew it was something I'd like too. "The only obvious problem is that, well, Cindy can't have them. But she's already figured out a way for it to happen."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,329 Followers