Ambiramus Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie was in a great mood as we ate, chatting away about her week at school, what she was doing with her friends. Netball season had long finished as we approached summer so she was spending a lot of time in the pool. Megan had already sent me a text of things we'd need to know for the week, asking if we wanted to bring her back the next Saturday, which worked for all of us.

Thinking of the pool had me thinking of my parents, so I called them up, asking if we could pop around. They practically insisted we visit for lunch and probably dinner, Cindy calling her mother and sister, asking if they wanted to join us. Pulling up outside my parent's house just before midday, the parents knew we were arriving with Cindy's mother and sister, so they were not surprised, no surprise the two mothers seemed to be conspiring immediately, Cindy and her sister taking a seat outside, while I joined Dad by the barbecue, sipping at beers, keeping an eye on Natalie.

"Natalie, want a friend or two to come around?" I wondered.

That made me very popular, calling up a couple of parents I knew well. Within another hour, lunch was being served as Natalie was chatting and giggling away with her two best friends. When I told Mum and Dad what Megan and I had agreed, I think I saw their opinion of my ex-wife change completely. The marriage may have ended badly but they knew it was losing my children that hurt even more at times.

"Nice to hear your relationship is so much better," Mum said, smiling at me as I wrapped an arm around Cindy.

"Once I managed to find it within myself to forgive her, everything has been better. Though I think thanks for all that goes to the little lady next to me." Cindy snuggled into my side, Mum looking on approvingly. She'd always been an open-minded woman. I remember when telling her about Mike and Chris confessing their sexuality, not realising at that age it wasn't really my place to share, but after explaining that there was nothing wrong with that, she asked if I felt the same way. More importantly, she said if I did, they'd still love me regardless. "And since the agreement will see Natalie with me more often," I added, "I'll make sure we visit more often too."

"And Greg?" my father wondered.

"He's sixteen and very much doing his own thing. But I'll give him a gentle nudge to make sure he comes to see you more often."

"Is he dating Emily?" Mum wondered, giving her a curious look as I'm fairly sure she'd know.

"They are dating," I confirmed, "And I think it's safe to say, from what he tells me, he's in love. Big time."

"Last time Emily was here, he was the constant topic of conversation," my father replied, chuckling away, "Never heard her talk so much."

"It's rather cute. Emily has plenty of photos on her social media. They're only sixteen and just started dating but I think it might just last," Mum suggested.

My daughter and her friends returned to the pool, Cindy and her sister joining them, Cindy in a little black bikini, Stephanie causing my heart to stop in a white bikini that showed off her body at the same time. No surprise I was eventually convinced to join them too, sitting on the ledge, Cindy happily sitting on my lap with Stephanie sitting next to me. Wrapping an arm around her, she leaned against my shoulder, noticing Cindy smile at me, resting her head against my other shoulder.

"Feeling like quite a lucky man right now," I muttered. After receiving a soft kiss on each cheek, I added, "Now feeling very lucky."

"Has Cindy talked to you?" I nodded. "I'm serious about giving you both a baby, Mark."

Tightening my arm, all I could say was, "Thank you, Steph. I know what it means to both of you. And what your offer means to us as a couple."

"I love my sister and I'll do anything for her." She paused before adding, "I want a threesome with you too."

"I want a threesome with you, Steph," Cindy whispered, "You're my big sister, and I love you."

"You're my brave little sister. I adore you." Hugging them tighter, Cindy leaned across to hug her sister tightly. "Let me know if you agree to anything and we can talk about it together."

Glancing at Natalie and her friends giggling away at the other end of the pool, I leaned closer to Stephanie. "I think you need to be fucked by me and your sister," I whispered into her ear. Stephanie met my eyes, a moment of surprise before she smiled.

"Does that idea turn you on, Mark?" she asked softly.

"I think it'll be a lot of fun but also very loving."

"Cindy's told me how great your cock feels. I'll admit, I'm wondering how it'll feel buried in my pussy."

"Maybe you'd like to feel Cindy buried in your pussy?"

Stephanie smiled. "More than anything..."

"Fuck, Mark, I'm so hard right now," Cindy murmured, "I've got to calm down."

Pulling her against me, I caressed her side, Stephanie kissing my cheek then hers before she walked away, smiling back at us more than once before disappearing inside. Cindy met my eyes, kissing me softly on the lips. "So we both might end up making love to my sister," she said softly.

"I think she really wants to with you, Cindy. I think she's kept some very taboo thoughts to herself for a long time."

Cindy kept gazing at me. "You're not weirded out?"

"Considering she's offered to have our baby... Nah, not really. And if we end up fooling around, and it gets what others consider 'weird', then so be it. I'm just going to go with the flow. And if you two want to fool around in front of me while we're in bed together, knock yourselves out."

Her tongue found its way into my mouth rather quickly, making out for a couple of minutes, before she moved her to lips to my ear. "Definitely earned one hell of a gangbang, handsome," she breathed into my ear, "And the day you put a baby in my sister, whether it's for us or for her, my god, I don't know how I'll thank you."

"And when I propose?" She leaned back, meeting my eyes. "I'm trying to choose a ring but there are three. And I want it be perfect."

Her soft fingers found their way to my cheek. "Mark, any ring will be perfect because it will be from you and I'll receive the one question I want to hear from you."

"I have to ask then... When? I'm ready now, Cindy. Honestly, I've been ready from within a week of meeting you."

"I'll be ready when you pop the question, Mark. I don't care when. I don't care where. It doesn't need to be a spectacular event. What will matter is you getting down on one knee and asking that question." She kissed me softly before adding, "And I've been thinking, Mark. I don't want to stop our fun just yet. I love my friends. You love them too. So just because we're married doesn't mean..."

"It's up to you, sweetheart, but I'm happy to keep it going too. The only agreement that remains is that we're always together doing it."

"Fuck, I love you so much!" She hugged me so tightly, I couldn't help chuckle, hugging her back not quite as tightly. "We should head inside and join the others. They probably think we're having sex out here."

We eventually had dinner with my parents, Natalie's friends remaining for that too, before their parents came to pick them up. My parents, Laura, Cindy and Stephanie then enjoyed a few drinks. As I was driving, I remained teetotal, Natalie eventually falling asleep on my lap, the universal signal for us to leave.

Cindy and I walked her mother and sister to the door when we arrived at their place. Natalie still fast on the back seat of the car. Laura hugged us both before wishing us goodnight. Stephanie hugged me first, leaving a soft kiss on my lips. Turning to her sister, she kissed her the same way, before turning back to me. "I want to kiss you far more than that, Mark," she said softly, "And do far more things than just kiss. And I'd like my sister involved every step of the way."

"Okay."

"I love my sister. I'm not in love with her, it's not that, but... I still remember watching her and I've still never been more turned on in my life. I had thoughts then that I still have to this day."

Raising a hand to caress her cheek made her smile. "I'll put this simply, Steph. I'm not going to be the only one to fuck you when it finally happens. We just have to be careful."

Hugging her again, Cindy joined in on the hug before Stephanie disappeared inside, wishing us goodnight before closing the door. Taking Cindy by the hand, leading her back to the car, she smiled at me before saying, "Well, looks like we're going to be having a lot of fun in the future, Mark."

"Good. It'll keep life interesting."

I always loved carrying my daughter in my arms, still small and light enough that it wasn't a problem. Cindy loved watching me do it, one because, in her eyes, it proved my strength, but two, she knew how much it meant to me. There would come a day my little girl would be either too big, or it just wouldn't happen again. There's be a last time and I wouldn't know it. She barely woke up once I had her in bed, just awake enough when Cindy and I kissed her goodnight for her to whisper words of love before she fell asleep again.

Cindy and I didn't stay up too much longer before going to bed ourselves. We always sleep naked, but it had been a long day, Cindy happy to snuggle into my side as we laid back and talked about nothing in particular for at least a couple of hours. She eventually fell asleep before me like usual, leaving a soft kiss on her lips before switching off the lights.

Having my daughter with us for an entire week did require slight changes in our schedule. Cindy agreed to take her to school in the mornings as she left before me, and would get her to school at the perfect time. Early enough to meet up with friends before her first class, not too early she'd be there by herself for a long time. I would leave work for a few minutes to collect her in the afternoon, taking her back to my office. She could do her homework, though by the second day, she'd been adopted as the workshop mascot, Uncle Mike and Uncle Chris taking her out to 'work' alongside them. I warned the men to watch their language while she was around, but quite frankly, they all doted on her like she was one of their own.

On Friday night, I stopped to buy fish and chips on the way home, Cindy waiting for us when we walked through the door. Natalie always ran towards her when walking in to hug her. Each and every time, Cindy was almost overcome by it. She'd then greet me with one hell of a kiss. Sitting down at the table to eat, I figured I might as well ask the question.

"Have you enjoyed your week here, munchkin?"

Her face positively beamed. "I've loved it, Daddy."

"Would you like to do it more often?"

She was a smart kid. She knew how things usually worked. "What about Mum?"

"Mum and I are going to go back to court. She knows you want to spend more time with daddy and Cindy, so we're going to work something out so you can spend more time here. As long as it doesn't impact your school or anything else. Would you like that?"

"Mum said she'd do that?"

"Mum and I are now friends, munchkin. Good friends, and what they do for each other is help each other. Mum wants to help me spend more time with you. And I know Cindy would like that too."

I was half expecting tears from my daughter. What I got was the hug of a lifetime, lots of giggles and an endless smile. Cindy received a long hug too, my daughter in a good mood the rest of the night as we played board games. Putting her to bed, she knew she was going back to her mother the next morning, but there was no reason to be upset any longer. Daddy would be in her life far more often once a new agreement was reached.

Taking her 'home' the next morning, no surprise Caroline was there with Megan. Natalie headed to her room as Megan gestured for me to wait in the living room. Taking one of my hands, she made sure I had her full attention. "I've talked to my lawyer. She was surprised to hear from me, and when I told her what I wanted, I definitely took her by surprise. We'll have a new agreement in place within a month. What we'll do is two week blocks. Week to week would be too much movement, unless you want month?"

"No, fortnightly works for me if it does for you. And holidays?"

"We'll share it, Mark. We can work that out together."

Cindy stepped forward and hugged her. When she kissed her, and it was one hell of a kiss, when they split apart, Megan was blushing brightly. Then I definitely surprised her by kissing her too. When I made her whimper, feeling her body press into me, I heard Cindy and Caroline both giggle. "She still wants him," Caroline whispered, "But she loves me too. Can't get enough of my big girlcock."

Megan broke the kiss to laugh out loud before resting my head against my chest. "Natalie needs her daddy. It's the right thing to do."

"Thank you, Megan."

"And know you're welcome here anytime you want. Both of you."

"Mark, she deserves your dick for this," Cindy I think only half-joked, "I mean, you should totally make love to her."

"Caroline can fuck me nice and hard once you're gone. It's fine, Cindy. But thank you."

"Want to join us for the gangbang I'm organising for him?"

Megan looked at me. "Would you like that, Mark?"

"Getting fucked beside my ex-wife would be rather interesting. And maybe we can fool around when it's all going on too."

"I'd love that," she said softly.

"I'd love to watch it," Caroline added, wrapping an arm around her waist, "I reckon it would be like watching him with Cindy. Sickeningly adorable."

"The sex was never the problem," Megan said sadly, lowering her head, unable to meet my eyes, "I was a fool. A stupid, stupid fool." She raised her head to meet my eyes. "I'll always regret it, Mark. I'm just glad we've both found happiness again."

"We'll need to send Natalie to the grandparents for the weekend soon," Cindy suggested, "The only thing we need to agree is where it takes place."

"Have it here," Megan suggested, "We've got my bedroom, the sofa bed here, and the spare room."

"Sounds like a plan," I admitted, "We'll just need to get numbers."

"Oh, you're getting properly fucked that night, Mark," Cindy said, "And they'll have fun with Megan too. Expect to take two cocks at once at times, Megan."

"Sounds like I'll be in for a great time. What are your plans now?"

"Mark is taking me home and spending the rest of today with his cock buried in my arse."

"And here I thought I'd tinker with my motorbike."

"Your cock is going in my tight little butt, Mark. And you'd better prepare yourself for a day and night where your balls will remain empty."

Taking her by the hand, I quickly wished Megan and Caroline a good day, much to their amusement, as I dragged Cindy to my car. Soon as she was buckled in, I ordered her skirt taken off, panties lowered, and to start stroking herself. She happily did that, spitting on her hand as makeshift lube, shuffling down in the seat, her eyes only on me as she slowly stroked her girlcock.

She put on her skirt as soon as we pulled up outside our apartment block, taking her hand and dragging her upstairs. Soon as we were inside, I locked the door as we both stripped off on the way to our bedroom. Turning to face me, she pressed her body into mine as our mouth connected, tumbling onto the bed rather quickly. We both reached for lube, getting ourselves ready rather quickly before she turned onto her knees, resting forward on her elbows.

"God, I just need you to fuck me, Mark. Just fuck me for as long as you can, baby."

Carefully sliding my cock inside her, she had her hair up in a ponytail, watching she turned back and smiled as I grabbed onto it. Starting to thrust into her slowly, I didn't pull on her hair too hard, though I knew she was in the sort of mood that wanted it a little rougher than usual. So the first slap on her firm little arse echoed around the bedroom. "Fuck yes!" she cried, "Fuck me, Mark!"

Wrapping my hand in her ponytail even more, pulling her head back, I started to drive my cock into her faster and harder, Cindy lowering her body down as I really started to pump into her. Slapping her arse a couple more times, her cheeks were already turning a little red, though she was moaning and begging me to keep fucking her, at least.

Letting go of her hair, I leaned forward, resting a hand to either side of her, driving into her even harder. "Your arse is mine tonight," I growled into her ear.

"Please," she whimpered, "Just own me." She turned to kiss me. "Need to get it out of my system tonight."

I slowed my thrusts but made sure they were nice and firm, ensuring I pulled nearly all the way out before slamming it back in. "This what you wanted?" I grunted.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, "I'm so hard, Mark. I'm going to cum all over the bed in a minute."

"Want to stroke yourself?"

"No, I don't want to touch my girlcock. I want to feel myself cum just from being fucked by you. Harder and faster, baby. When I cum, I'm probably going to pass out, it'll be so good."

Leaving her arse raised a little, she practically laid down otherwise, resting on my elbows to either side of her, driving my cock in as hard and fast as I could. I still worried about hurting her, even after all this time, but I knew she'd tell me if it got too much. But despite it being nearly always lovemaking, sometimes, Cindy just wanted me to fuck her. As she said, just use her for my own enjoyment, though I'd always ensure she'd cum.

"Oh fuck, Mark... Oh fuck... Keep going.... I can feel it. I'm leaking crazy!"

"Cum for me, Cindy," I whispered into her ear.

"Always, baby," she breathed back, "You make me cum so hard."

Pounding her for another couple of minutes, she cried out as she came, feeling her squeeze me nice and tight as she erupted. Once she was finished, she pretty much stopped moving for a couple of minutes, leaving my cock buried but relaxing on top of her until she was with it again. "Keep going, baby. I need to feel you cum in me."

She had what she wanted within five minutes. Fucking hell, it was a fantastic orgasm. My cock never seemed to stop firing cum deep inside her, feeling my eyes almost roll back in my head as I just about stopped myself collapsing onto top of her. "Holy shit," I muttered after a few seconds.

"Think we both needed that," she giggled, "Just a good hard fuck."

"Going to need a shower. Rather sweaty now. So are you, but with your glistening skin, you still look fucking hot."

We both remained quite hard during the shower, so after returning to bed, we blew each other to orgasm, making each other laugh as we made out, swapping cum before swallowing it down and snuggling together. Didn't talk about all that much as usual, simply enjoying the company of the other. The last thing I did say before she drifted off was that I'd buy a ring that week.

"Cindy Pritchard. I love the sound of that," she whispered.

I agreed with her before I finally drifted off to sleep myself.