Ambiramus Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adoption?"

Chucking, I shook my head as I replied, "No. Her sister."

"Fucking what? You mean you'll... er... Be with her sister?"

"From the conversations we had over the weekend, it's something the pair of them agreed long ago, when she started to transition. Stephanie, her sister, also wants a kid, so Cindy has practically suggested that she has more than one kid and we try and make it work somehow." I paused before adding, "I'm not sure how everything with Stephanie would actually work. Don't get me wrong, she's an attractive woman but I'm not in love with her."

"And I guess the original agreement didn't include you."

"No. Cindy and I are still discussing it, of course. And I still want to propose before anything else."

"Got a ring yet?"

"I've got three I'm trying to decide between. I almost want to ask for her opinion, but then it won't be a surprise."

"You're not planning on a Christmas proposal, are you?"

"Nah, that's a little on the nose, though I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all. I wouldn't do it on her or my birthday. Not sure I can wait until Valentine's day next year. I'm going to decide by the end of the month then... I'm not sure, I'm thinking I'll propose in front of both families. I know that's something she'd love, for me to share it with those who mean the most to her."

Megan and I continued to text each other constantly, closer than we'd been in years, to be honest. She kept me up to date in regards to her relationship with Caroline, and it was obvious she was falling in love with her. Considering I'd found love long ago by now, she actually called me more than once, feeling a little nervous, a little giddy, but she also still had feelings for me, and I think was feeling a little guilty about finally moving on.

Turning up at the old house on Friday after work, it was no surprise to find Cindy already there, sharing a glass of wine with Megan and Caroline. Cindy greeted me with a kiss, before Caroline did the same thing, with an obvious grope of my cock at the same time. That made me blush, glancing at Cindy with concern, before Megan then laid a soft kiss on my lips too. "Just a nice little kiss between friends," she whispered.

"Plus I still really want to fuck you," Caroline stated, "Megan certainly won't mind if I get a piece of that arse."

"So what's the plan then?" I wondered, looking at Cindy, "We taking Natalie home or..."

"We're going home. Just wanted a glass of wine with friends."

"And you seriously don't mind the greeting?" I asked, knowing full well she didn't. And I didn't mind either. It was now just a game we played.

Cindy giggled. "Mark, Caroline wants to fuck you. Trust me, a little kiss doesn't bother me. And considering your history with Megan, if you wanted to disappear for an hour to fuck her, I wouldn't mind, as long as I could watch."

"Can I finally fuck him then?" Caroline wondered.

"We need to gangbang him again, Caroline."

"God, I totally want to watch that too," Megan almost moaned.

"Maybe we could gangbang you together?" Caroline suggested.

Megan giggled. "Wow, that would be something else. Watching my ex-husband being fucked while I'm being fucked at the same time."

"Let me go say hello to the kids before whatever happens."

Natalie was in her room, watching a movie, though she was quickly bouncing up into my arms upon seeing me. "Daddy!" she cried out. God, even after all this time, holding her tightly as she hugged me in return was enough to get the emotions going. Still talked to her every night, as did Cindy, and Megan did her best to accommodate me coming to visit whenever I could, but it still wasn't the same as living at home with her. Carrying her towards Greg's room, it wasn't a surprise to see he wasn't there, no doubt out with his friends.

"Got a bag packed?" She nodded into my chest. "Looking forward to a weekend with daddy and Cindy?"

"I miss you all the time."

Hugging her tighter, I had to take a few seconds before I would trust my voice. "I've got you half the summer holidays, munchkin. And we'll make the most of it. I promise."

"And Cindy?"

"Yeah, she'll be with us too."

"Will she be my second Mummy soon?"

Laughing, I made sure she felt my nod. "She will, munchkin. I promise that too."

"I love you, Daddy."

"Love you too," I whispered.

Carrying her out to the living room, the conversation went quiet as Cindy and Megan saw my face. Sitting down next to Cindy, Natalie snuggled on my lap as I wiped my cheeks. Megan leaned across, resting her head against my shoulder. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"I can do more too," I admitted, "But... It's not the same as living here..."

"Can you take her this week?"

"Huh?"

"I should have offered sooner, Mark. Cindy, you think you can handle... I can't think of a better..."

"God yes, I'd love her with us for a week."

"Would you like that, Natalie?" Megan asked. That question was answered by our daughter leaping onto the lap of her mother, blubbering 'Thank you'. Don't think there was a dry eye in the house after that. "Sorry, sweetheart. I should have offered far sooner. Have dinner with us, Daddy, then take your daughter home for the weekend and all next week. And we'll work out a new arrangement so you can have her far more often than just every second weekend. I'll talk to my lawyer this week."

Taking her hand, I could only offer her a heartfelt thank you. Cindy offered her own thanks, Megan retorting that she loved our daughter almost as much as we did, if not completely the same. She was as much a part of her life as her parents were now.

I helped Natalie pack a new bag for a week, as she'd need all her things for school. She was ever so excited, bursting into tears again once everything was packed, though only because she was so happy to be spending more time with her father. Megan ordered in some food for us to enjoy, the five of us gathering around the dinner table. I was amazed at how easily the conversation flowed, how much laughter there was, the constant smiles on all five faces.

Cindy hugged Megan tightly when we were leaving, taking Natalie by the hand once they parted, leading her to the car. I hugged Megan just as tightly. "Thank you," I whispered.

"Leave it with me, Mark. I think instead of every second weekend, it's now two weeks a month. What do you think?"

"I'd love it. I miss my little girl so much."

She leaned back, caressing my cheek. "It's the last thing I need to make right," she whispered, "She needs her daddy, and she just adores Cindy. Are you worried about Greg?"

"He's old enough to live his own life nowadays. We do text all the time about, you know, bloke things. Once he gets his licence, he can come see his old man whenever he wants."

Hugging her tightly one last time, I let her go and returned to the car, Natalie in the passenger seat as Cindy got behind the wheel of her own car. The smile on my daughter's face as I drove us home never wavered for a second. Leading her upstairs, her hand never leaving mine, we dropped her things in what we would now call her bedroom, and I suggested that we go out and buy things so it was really hers going forward. Cindy loved that idea, the two quickly conspiring on how to make it as 'girly' as possible.

Standing in the doorway later that night, watching her sleep, I felt Cindy wrap an arm around my waist, leaning into me. "Guess we might consider this practice," she murmured.

"Hmmm. Good point. I don't want to tell her what we're thinking about though. Don't want to get her hopes up."

"Want to go to bed and slide that wonderful cock of yours inside me?" she breathed into my ear.

"Yes. Yes, I'd love to do that."

Pulling her door almost closed, I took Cindy's hand, leading her to our bedroom. Shutting our door, Cindy wasted no time taking off her skirt and blouse, standing before me in her navy blue bra and panties, hands on her hips, her hard cock poking out the top of her panties. I practically ripped off my clothes, flinging them everywhere before taking her in my arms, kissing her deeply. Grabbing her arse, she giggled as a finger rather quickly teased her.

"Want to blow each other first?" she wondered.

"Why don't I blow you while getting your tight little butt ready for me?"

A broad grin lit up her face. "I love it when you just want to make me happy."

"That's my mission in life going forward."

Sitting her down on the edge of the bed, she leaned forward to kiss me as I helped undo her bra first, her perfect breasts appearing. Asking if I'd like to suck on her titties first, I replied by taking one of them in my mouth as I slowly peeled off her panties before taking her girlcock in my hand. She moaned softly as I kissed down her body, spreading her legs wider, her seven-inch girlcock looking as hard as ever, a little pre-cum glistening in the light.

"Please suck me," she murmured, "I really want to cum in your mouth."

Teasing her first, I made sure she leaned back on her elbows, running my hands up and down her body as I licked up and down her girlcock first. She sucked in a deep breath as I ran my tongue down to her balls, watching her reach back for the lube, though I wasn't going to get her ready yet. Giving her balls some attention first, I then lifted her up and spread her cheeks, giving her arse a lot of attention first.

"Oh fuck... Mark..." she moaned, "Love how much you love my arse."

"I'd do this every day, sweetheart."

As I ate her arse, I slowly stroked her cock, hearing her moaning softly a few times. I only relented once she was begging me to suck her girlcock again, running my tongue up over her balls again and up her cock, swirling it around the thick head, pre-cum dribbling down her shaft. Meeting her eyes, her face lit up as I swallowed nearly entire length at once.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum so quickly," she moaned.

Lifting my mouth from her girlcock, I lubed up my fingers before applying plenty more to her tight little rosebud. "You'll cum even quicker now," I warned, teasing her arsehole as I slowly started to suck her off.

"Oh god," she cried softly, feeling her hips moving. There was no missing how turned on she already was, and I loved going down on my girlfriend. Head bobbing up and down, tongue working her shaft, even humming to myself as I knew the vibrations worked at the same time. She moaned even louder when I felt her girlcock enter my throat, feeling her fingers run through my hair as she started to gently thrust.

"Fuck," she groaned, and I knew she was getting close.

Taking her hands in mine, locking our fingers, I relied on just my mouth, tongue and throat while she was now thrusting faster and faster into my mouth. I was making a mess of her girlcock and balls from the drool and spit, but there was nothing better than giving or receiving a nice sloppy blowjob. Cindy started to thrust faster and faster, so I just let her take control for those last couple of minutes before she enjoyed an orgasm.

The first spurt hit my throat, ensuring I moved my head just enough for the second spurt so I could actually taste her. I let go of one hand so she could cover her mouth as she was moaning rather loudly. I swallowed most of the rest, but kept a little bit in my mouth as always so I could share it with her when I kissed her. Moaning again into my mouth, she shuffled up the bed as I joined her, no surprise she reached down to grab my cock.

"I need you inside me so badly, baby," she said.

Spreading her legs nice and wide, it was my time to groan as I ever so carefully slid my cock inside her. We fucked so often that I could barely slide inside her firmly, but I didn't like the idea of causing her any pain or discomfort. We still abided by the rule that if it was painful, it wasn't being done properly. I definitely grinned once my cock was buried, her face lighting up with a broad grin again. "It's back where it belongs, Mark. Deep inside my arse."

"Can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be right now."

"Maybe a girlcock buried in you?"

Kissing her to cover my loud laugh, I asked, "Are you thinking of something?"

"Just some more fun for both of us, Mark. Right now, all I need and want is you."

Thrusting into her slowly, she wrapped her legs around my hips and simply enjoyed the feeling of my cock buried inside her, as much as I enjoyed her tight little butt. Though we liked to make out while making love, I enjoyed watching her face, the way her eyes would gaze into mine and light up when I did something she really enjoyed, the colour of her cheeks changing as she was increasingly turned on, the way her lips parted as she needed to breath...

Her face deserved to be on a painting in a gallery. Smiling at thought, I pumped into her a little faster, soft grunts escaping me as she started to pant and moan a little louder. Grabbing her panties, I put those in her mouth, making her giggle, bending her knees right back as I gazed into her eyes and fucked her even harder.

"Fuck yes!" she managed to groan into her panties.

"Won't last too much longer," I grunted.

Taking the panties from her mouth, she grabbed the back of my head, dragging me down to kiss her, feeling her hand run down towards my arse, the signal for me to keep pumping until I finished. Letting go of her legs, I felt her just spread them nice and wide, spending those last couple of minutes nailing her until I growled into her mouth, burying my cock as I felt myself explode inside her.

Almost collapsing on top of her, I felt soft lips at my cheek and down to my neck, her fingernails caressing my back. "I love you, baby," she cooed into my ear, "Love your big cock inside me."

Lifting my head to see her smiling face, I kissed her softly. "Give me fifteen minutes, then I want to see you ride me and cum all over me."

"You take such good care of me."

"It's my mission in life going forward. You take care of me, sweetheart. I do what I can in return."

Pulling out of her, she spread her legs and spread her cheeks, showing the cum currently leaking out of her. Giggling to herself, she put her legs down so I could lie down next to her, turning onto her side so she could cuddle into my chest. "Perhaps not the right time to mention this, but I love the fact she's here with us for a week."

"I know, sweetheart. And I believe Megan. It'll have to go through the courts, but if we can properly share custody going forward..."

"I'll organise the next gangbang for when she's not here."

"You're serious? The first one was a lot of fun!"

"God yes, Mark. My friends and I are just going to fuck you senseless all weekend. And Megan sounds like she's interested too. We can all fuck her if you'd like."

"I think she'd like that. We should fuck her together with Caroline. Plug her up nicely."

"You get her pussy. She'd love that, Mark." I met her eyes, Cindy simply smiling at me. "I think you'd like it too."

"Maybe. Much prefer this," I replied, feeling up her cute little butt.

Rolling onto my back, she straddled my lap, resting her hands on my chest, running her fingernails up and down a few times before reaching underneath her to grab my cock. Sliding inside her rather easily, I felt the smile form as I watched my cock disappear inside her again. Riding me slowly, it was almost a tease, her tight arse squeezing me with each movement downward.

Her girlcock was rock hard again, lubing it up as she started to stoke herself. She knew how much I loved watching her do that before she came all over me. As she started to ride me faster, she'd let go of her girlcock as it smacked her body and mine. Resting forward, a hand on my chest, I ran my hands down to her arse and started to thrust up as she really started to ride me faster.

"Fucking love your cock," she practically growled.

"Going to fill your arse again," I growled back, "Or maybe I pull out and drive it down your throat."

That seemed to turn her on as she leaned down and kissed me hard, her tongue exploring my mouth, feeling her hand snake between us, definitely stroking her girlcock again. "Going to cum all over you in a minute," she warned.

"Good. You can lick it off me once we're done."

"I want to fuck you afterwards."

Smiling, I kissed her softly. "Of course, sweetheart. Whatever you want."

She kept riding me, stroking herself, her eyes gazing into mine. "Fuck, I'm close..."

"Sit back, sweetheart. Love watching you shoot."

Doing as I asked, she was practically slamming her arse down on my cock as she stroked hers faster and faster. Picking up her panties, she put those back in her mouth again, lasting another thirty seconds before she moaned loudly, watching as cum erupted from her girlcock, coating my chest in her creamy white goodness. As soon as she was empty, she took the panties from her mouth, leaning down to kiss me as I rolled onto her back.

"Fuck me, baby," she said.

I didn't last long again, feeling her cum dribble off my chest onto her, making us both chuckle despite the fact I was now pounding her hard. My orgasm arrived quickly, leaving another load in her arse, and I think we were worn out. "Might fuck you tomorrow instead... Or just wait until the gangbang... Much prefer you fucking me..." she murmured.

"Love you, sweetheart."

"You have my heart, Mark. Always and forever."

Waking in the morning, I was glad we'd showered before going to sleep the night before. What surprised me was the feeling of soft lips around my cock, raising the sheets to see Cindy smiling up at me. I didn't say a word, lying back and just enjoying her wet mouth. And as I did end up finishing quickly, I think she'd been blowing me for a while. Swallowing what I gave her, she kissed up my chest before relaxing on top of me.

She was still on top of me when there was a knock at the door. Cindy slid off me, ensuring we were covered up, calling for Natalie to come in. She smiled at me, and ensuring we remained covered, she came to lie between Cindy and I. "Hungry?" Cindy asked. Natalie nodded. "Want to make some pancakes for daddy?"

"And you, Cindy."

Cindy kissed her on the cheek. "And you, munchkin. Need lots of energy today. I'm sure daddy will think of something for us to do. Right, Daddy?"

"Already thinking, sweetheart."

"Meet me in the kitchen, Natalie. I need to get dressed." Natalie hugged her tightly, Cindy looking at me, blinking rapidly as my daughter snuggled into her.

"I love you," Natalie whispered before she turned around to hug me. "Love you too, Daddy."

Watching her happily leave our room, Cindy immediately cuddled into me. "I'd adopt her if I could," she murmured into my chest.

"Megan already considers you her second mother, sweetheart. And Natalie thinks that too."

Cindy threw on some tight shorts and a spaghetti-strap top. Fuck, even in simple clothing, my girlfriend was fucking beautiful. Sliding out of bed, still naked, I hugged her close, kissing her deeply. She warned me not to turn her on, so I let her go and, with a gentle slap on the butt, she headed out to join my daughter.

Throwing on a t-shirt and shorts of my own, I wandered out to find the two most important women in my life already preparing breakfast. I don't think they noticed my presence as the two chatted happily way. I noticed the way my daughter would look up at Cindy. The love she felt was genuine. Cindy's eyes reflect the same love whenever she looked back at her in return.

It actually made my heart ache for a moment, eventually walking forward to simply hug them both for a minute. "Sit down, Daddy. Your girls are making breakfast."

Before doing what my daughter asked, I made sure Cindy had a pot of tea ready, while I poured myself a coffee, Natalie had a glass of orange juice ready for when she sat down. I watched the two girls have great fun getting breakfast ready, Natalie making sure the table was set, ensuring I grabbed and hugged her tightly, kissing her cheeks, making her giggle as always, before she helped Cindy place everything down.