Ambiramus Ch. 13

Story Info
Mark makes a grand gesture for Cindy.
9.9k words
4.82
6.5k
15

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,185 Followers

"Is everything ready for tomorrow, Mum?"

"Yes, Mark. Laura and Stephanie will be here early. Your brother and sister will be here by mid-morning. Megan and Caroline will bring the kids too. Your friends will all be here too. Mike is already sending me plenty of jokes about it."

"Okay. Okay. Good."

"Nervous?"

"Shitting bricks, to be honest, and it's really difficult keeping my excitement hidden."

"Does she have any idea?"

"She knows I've bought a ring. It's currently here in the office. She's no doubt thinking I'll just go with a simple proposal, but I know what I have planned will mean the world."

"She'll say yes, Mark. She loves you. She's quite obviously head over heels in love with you."

"I know. Thanks, Mum. I was the same before Megan, wasn't I?"

"You were. And, Mark, the thing is, for a lot of your marriage, you two were quite clearly in love. She was in love with you too. I'm glad things are good between you two again."

"So am I, but Cindy... I'll keep her distracted tonight somehow. She knows about the invite for tomorrow. Nothing untoward, just an early summer lunch with the parents."

"You'll do fine, Mark. And she's going to say yes. Having friends and family there will mean the world."

"I hope she says yes." Taking a deep breath, just thinking about it had my hands shaking. "Thanks, Mum, for organising so much."

"Laura's been visiting to help out. We've had a great time planning your future."

"Great," I muttered. I looked up to see Mike at the doorway. "I'd better go, Mum. I'll see you tomorrow around lunchtime."

"Don't forget the ring. And Cindy, to be honest."

"Yeah, funny, Mum. Talk soon."

"Bye, Mark."

Hanging up and putting my phone down, Mike took one of the chairs opposite me, grinning at me like the idiot he occasionally was. "So, since you're looking at getting married again, have you thought about your stag night?"

"Not really, considering I haven't proposed yet."

"Any ideas on what you might want to do?"

"Nothing big, to be honest. Nothing that involves strippers, at least. If I wanted to see naked women, I'd stay at home with Cindy. Hell, Cindy would happily do a striptease for me, then I'd suck her off for it. Or she'd invite her friends over and it would be a lot of fun."

He laughed out loud. "You know, you've been dating for a year or so now, and it's still a little weird hearing you talk about sucking girlcock and being fucked."

Leaning forward, I whispered, "She might be organising another gangbang for me, though Megan will be involved next time as she's interested in joining in."

"No shit?"

"No shit. Apparently her friends have asked other friends if they'd like to join in. From what Cindy has let me know, we're looking at a dozen girls like her."

"Damn..." Then he grinned again. "Can I join in?"

"No."

"Can't blame a man for trying."

"How are things going with Steve?"

A genuine grin formed. "Good. Still early days, only been on a couple of dates but... Yeah, they're going good so far, mate. We slept together quickly but it was pleasant waking up next to him, not feeling the urge to send him packing. And then he called me the very next day to organise our next date... Felt as giddy as a schoolgirl."

"Chris hasn't said much lately about anything. Seems a little out of sorts, but whenever I ask..."

Laughing loudly, Mike shook his head. "He has a serious crush on a guy at the gym we frequent. The guy is quite clearly gay but it's a gym. People are there to work out, not hook up. Thing is, I've gone with Chris more than once, and this guy is clearly checking him out in return. I think next time, I'll just give him Chris's number and let him make the first move."

"So you're both settling down a little?"

"Well, the next time I host a party will still end in an orgy, but I won't be with anyone else but Steve. If you want to bring Cindy and join in on the fun."

"Well, as I've always said, seeing guys messing around doesn't bother me any longer after the shit that goes on at your parties sometimes. Walking into the bathroom to see guys fucking is certainly an experience. Anyway, back to business, make sure you're at my parents on time. Cindy and I will arrive just before noon. We'll have lunch then I'll propose."

"She's going to say yes, mate. She's wanted to marry you since the day you met probably."

"I'll keep thanking you for inviting me out that night too."

"So you bloody should. I'll always take credit for introducing you two."

Heading home at the usual time, stopping at the gym on the way for the usual workout, Cindy was already home when I walked in the door. She was sitting back on the couch, already changed out of her work clothes. Sitting down next to her, she immediately cuddled into me, asking about my day. I suggested we not bother with cooking and go out for dinner. She loved that idea, taking me by the hand so we could shower together. That turned into her on her knees, my cock in her mouth, sucking me off until I came.

"I'll consider that my entrée," she said, giggling away.

Returning the favour, I pushed her back against the wall before I swallowed her cock. She came hard, filling my mouth with her delicious cum, eagerly gulping it down as always before kissing back up her body. Kissing her hard, I whispered, "Guess we're just having a main and dessert then."

"Your dessert is my arse when we get home," she murmured, "Eat my arse then fuck it."

Being early summer, Cindy wore a light summer dress, only wearing panties and sandals. Knowing she wasn't wearing a bra was a turn on. The only reason she always wore panties is that she didn't like her girlcock dangling, though she knew I'd find it incredibly arousing. It was too hot for jeans, going with slacks and a short-sleeved shirt, ensuring I doused myself in deodorant. Even with the sun setting, it was still hot outside.

Agreeing that, as it was hot we'd go for something light, we ended up at a nearby bistro. I eventually gave in and had a steak, Cindy ordering herself a salad, noticing she did steal more than one chip from my plate. She giggled when I stared at her. "I'll make it up when we get home, baby," she said in that seductive tone she knew made me very agreeable.

"This is why men demand their partner order filling meals," I chuckled, ensuring she smiled in return.

"I'll make sure dessert is extra hard, baby."

"Tease."

"I know. That's why you love me."

Taking her hand once we left the bistro, we stopped at a bottle shop, grabbing a couple of drinks, before wandering towards a nearby park. Remembering one of the very first dates we'd taken, I found a tree for us to sit back against, Cindy leaning back against me between my legs, sipping at our drinks, watching the sun slowly set, providing a spectacular backdrop.

To my amusement, she took one of my hands and, after glancing around, lifted the bottom of her dress and slid my hand under her panties, no surprise she was nursing a semi. Turning her head to kiss me, she moaned softly as I gave her cock a few gentle strokes, no surprise I felt it expand in my hand rather quickly. "No-one around and I feel like being naughty," she whispered.

Lifting her up rather easily made her giggle as I turned her around, kissing her again as I slowly stroked her cock. We both glanced around from time to time, but it was getting rather late, and there were few lights around, and we were far enough away from the path that no-one would pay much attention to us anyway.

"I'd love you to fuck me right here," she murmured.

"Got lube?"

"I've always got lube, Mark."

"Want to ride me right here?"

"God yes. I've thought about doing something like this since our first date."

Lowering my trousers and underwear, she quickly took off her panties. She blew me for a couple of minutes first before lubing me up, then bent over in front of me so I could tongue her arse before lubing her up. A knee to either side of me, she slowly lowered herself down on my cock until my entire length was inside her once again. She whimpered immediately, starting to ride me ever so slowly. Glancing around again, she lifted her dress up and off her body so she was naked except for her sandals.

Pulling her to me, I kissed her as she rode me, running my fingers up and down her back. I didn't move otherwise, letting her keep control of how fast or slow she wanted to ride me. "I'm not going to cum, or at least try not to," she breathed, "I want to carry your load in me until we go home."

Resting her head on my shoulder, I turned mine to kiss and bite her neck, making her moan loudly. Riding me faster and faster, she didn't touch her cock at all. I knew there was a chance she'd orgasm without touching herself, so she'd slow down and speed up whenever she likely felt one approaching. As for me, I was completely and utterly turned on. Good thing that it was now almost pitch black so the only thing that would give us away were the sounds we made.

"Getting close, baby?" she finally asked. I could feel her body already moist with sweat.

"Holding back, sweetheart. Just want to enjoy this and you."

Resting her forehead against mine, she started to ride me faster and faster. Her arse was like a vice as always, feeling her squeeze me from time to time. She kissed me passionately, moaning into my mouth, feeling her cock slap against me with every movement down. I was surprised she hadn't come yet, and I didn't dare touch her in case she went off like a rocket. Being covered in her cum didn't bother me, but I knew she wanted to stay as horny as possible on our way home.

Warning her I was finally getting close, I could see her smile in her darkness as she upped the tempo of her movement even further. Good god almighty, she seemed to use her arse to draw the cum out of my balls, groaning into her mouth as I exploded deep inside her. Once I'd finished spurting, which seemed to last forever, I leaned back against the tree trunks, Cindy leaning forward with me, resting her head under my chin.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed, "Holy shit, that was so fucking hot..."

"And now I'll have your cum in me all the way home."

I helped with her panties and dress before I stood up, Cindy handing me a wet-wipe from her handbag so I could clean up before I dressed myself. Taking her hand, I led her to the exit of the park and down the road, gesturing to a bar, wondering if she wanted a drink. "I want to go home," she said softly, cuddling into my side.

So I flagged down a taxi and had us driven home.

Any idea that Cindy would just drag me straight to the bedroom ended when she led me to the living room, gently pushing me back onto the couch, before she disappeared for a few seconds, returning naked with a beer bottle in each hand. I found her stiff girlcock mesmerising as it swung with each step, laughing as she handed me the beer then sat next to me without a care in the world.

"I know you love me naked, Mark. Want to take some photos of me?"

"I'd love to."

After finishing my beer, I fished out my phone as she performed a series of poses for me, staying what I'd called 'softcore' for the first few before she got a lot more risqué. When she was leaning forward with her arse in the air, spreading her cheeks wide, the look in her eyes told me what I should do next.

Dessert.

After eating her arse for god knows how long, I flipped her over and sucked her cock for all of two minutes before she erupted. It was such a good orgasm, she pretty much passed out, remembering that she'd been aching for an orgasm since she'd ridden me at the park. Picking her up with ease, she snuggled against my shoulder as I carried her to our bedroom, carefully lying her down before I undressed, switching off all the lights and sliding under the sheets next to her.

"I'm tired," she mumbled.

"I know, sweetheart. It's been a long day. Go to sleep."

"I love you."

"Love you too."

She was fast asleep in seconds, moving so she could spoon against me comfortably. She shuffled every so often, but apart from that, she was dead to the world. I lay there in the darkness, smiling to myself. She simply had no idea what the next day was going to bring.

Waking early the next morning, she was still fast asleep, remaining in position until she woke up herself. Feeling her erection pressing into me, she lifted her leg over mine, taking my wrist and guiding my hand towards her erection. "I'm always hard for you," she whispered, feeling her snake a hand down her back towards my cock, "And you are definitely always hard for me."

Rolling onto her back and then facing me, I kissed her immediately, pulling her as tight to my body at the same time. We were both clammy after a warm night in bed. Needed to brush our teeth. Still half asleep, in all honesty. She was still as desirable in that moment as she would be when all dolled up for a night on the town.

We teased each other for a little while before we finally got up and showered together, more teasing, kissing, cuddling before we washed each other down. She had a look in her eyes that I was trying to figure out. She just looked delighted. I eventually had to ask what was going on. Not that I was worried, merely intrigued.

"No reason," she said, "I'm just happy, Mark. Last night was wonderful. We had a nice meal out, then we did something I've wanted to do with you for so long. Then we came back here, your entire focus was on my happiness and the orgasm you helped with. My god, I'm still feeling giddy this morning. And waking up with you this morning..."

"Want me to cook breakfast?"

"No. I do the cooking, Mark."

"Don't trust me?"

Smiling, then giggling, she rested her head against my chest. "Of course. You know I love cooking for you. But I also love the fact you still offer every day."

"I did cook for myself during those months I was alone."

Lifting her eyes towards me, her fingers ran to the back of my head, gently bringing it down so she could kiss me. "I'm cooking us breakfast this morning. Your job is to watch me and give me compliments about how pretty I am."

"Hmmm. I think I'll find that job rather easy."

"Good." Then her grin broadened. "I'll only be wearing an apron so you can check out my cute butt constantly."

"I'll want to do things to said cute butt if you're not careful."

"No complaints will be raised if there are gentle squeezes, caresses or kisses. Pressing a cock between my cheeks will be appreciated. Nothing shall go inside said butt while breakfast is being made."

I put on a pair of shorts as we did have the A/C running. After drying off, Cindy wandered towards the kitchen naked, following her as she put on her apron before starting preparations. I hovered nearby, my hands and lips rarely leaving her body. I was definitely turning her on as the bulge at the bottom of her apron was noticeable. She eventually lifted the apron over her erection, not minding if I gave her the occasional stroke.

Sitting down to eat calmed us both down, though I was amused that Cindy made no move towards our bedroom to put on any clothes, insisting she'd only dress when getting ready to leave for my parents' place. So she distracted me all morning with her nudity, spending all our time snuggling on the couch. We almost gave in at the same time, Cindy quickly lubing us both before she carefully slid herself down my cock.

"Fuck," she moaned, resting a hand on each shoulder as she started to ride me.

"We'll both cum then have a shower before we go."

Holding her by the hips, I happily watched my girlfriend bounce up and down on my cock. Her face was lit up, fingers wrapped around her cock as she stroked herself at the same time. She looked fantastic, her breasts jiggling slightly with each bounce, timing her strokes with each time she lowered herself down on my cock, while I started to move my hips at the same time.

"Fuck," she almost grunted, "You make me so hard, Mark."

"Good. I'm sure you can feel how hard you make me."

Resting her free hand around the back of my neck, she leaned down to kiss me before resting her forehead against mine, her eyes staring into mine. I could see her shoulder moving, her hand moving quicker and quicker on her cock, and I knew she was getting close to orgasm.

Surprising her, I easily picked her up off my lap and carefully placed her next to me, dropping to the floor between her legs and swallowing her cock in one gulp. She cried out in ecstasy as I was quickly bobbing up and down, sliding three fingers up her arse. She cried out and I knew she'd blast at any second. When I found the right place up her arse, she groaned so loudly, the first spurt didn't catch me by surprise at all, eagerly gulping down each spurt of her creamy cum that flooded my mouth.

As soon as she was empty, I quickly cleaned up her cock before sliding mine back inside her. Wrapping a hand around each thigh, I wasted no time pumping her hard and faster. "Fuck yes," Cindy whimpered, "Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me so hard."

I didn't fuck her too hard but, as turned on as I was, I wasn't going to last too long. Pushing her legs back so her knees were almost level with her breasts, I stood up and leaned forward, driving my cock into her. Cindy's face lit up, her eyes almost rolling back as she couldn't stop smiling. Or maybe it wasn't quite a smile, maybe it was delirium. She moaned and whimpered with every thrust of my cock. When I noticed a tear or two start to drift down, I worried I was hurting her.

"No, baby. So good. I feel so good. Don't stop," she murmured.

"Love you," I whispered.

"Fucking love you."

I was actually relieved when I came inside her, easily picking her up and collapsing onto the couch so she could relax on top of me. Both of us were breathing heavily after the exertion. Her back was a little damp as always after sex though it never bothered either of us. "Holy shit, Mark," she muttered, "God, I love it when you fuck me like that."

"Good!" I exclaimed, chuckling to myself.

Snuggling so her head rested just below my chin, we laid in silence for a few more minutes before we agreed to have a shower and get ready to go. We were both a little out of it when standing under the hot water, Cindy resting against me most of the time. Not wanting to give away too much about why we were heading out, I threw on a polo shirt and shorts while she put on a lovely red summer dress. Then again, she could wear a potato sack and she'd look stunning.

Holding my hand the entire way to my parents' place, every time we stopped at traffic lights, she'd lean across to kiss me. Even after so many months together, where even I would have thought things might cool down at least a little, we were as affectionate and loving as the first day we spent together. I loved it, and I know she did too. I didn't want it to end.

Pulling up outside, there were far more cars than usual, and I reckon Cindy would recognise one or two cars of her friends. Noticing her curious glance, I leaned across to kiss her before walking around the ca to open her door as always. Walking inside, Mum was in the kitchen with Laura, Cindy asking what was going on. Laura smiled at her.

"Head outside and say hello, sweetheart," I said, "Just got to go to the bathroom."

Laura winked at me before heading outside with her daughter. Soon as she was outside the sliding door, Mum led me to one of the spare bedrooms. I had a change of clothing there, but a bouquet of flowers with a teddy bear, a reminder of the first thing I'd bought her. And on the chest of drawers was the small box. "Did you look?" I wondered.

"No. Cindy will be the first, of course." Feeling her hand on my shoulder, I suddenly felt rather overwhelmed by the idea. Not due to being worried, but... I'd loved Megan, I remembered all the good feelings, but Cindy was something else entirely. Mum turned to hug me, feeling her hand stroke my back. "She loves you, Mark. And I haven't seen you this happy in a long time."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,185 Followers