Ambiramus Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" Cindy asked, sitting down next to her sister. Stephanie turned to look at her, smiling and nodding. Cindy leaned forward and pressed her lips against Stephanie. No surprise Stephanie met the kiss, opening her mouth as Cindy quite clearly slid her tongue into her mouth.

"Okay, that's totally fucking hot," Alexa murmured.

When Stephanie whimpered, Cindy did break the kiss, caressing her cheek. "Do you want your little sister's girlcock inside you?" Stephanie didn't hesitate in nodding. "And my fiancé's? You want him inside you too?"

"God yes," she whispered, "Cindy, I'll admit, I've been attracted since the day you introduced him to us. Hell, I think even Mum would like his company in bed. Of course, I'd never do anything behind your back..."

"Well, you'll be sleeping with him when you make a baby."

Stephanie took her hands. "Cindy, you have to be there with us."

"I wouldn't miss a second, Steph."

Noticing the bottles of wine had emptied, it was decided that, to prevent the night descending into an orgy, our visitors would head home. I think Cindy and I would have perhaps liked it to continue, but there was no doubt she wanted me to make love to her before the night was over. As Cindy and I were naked, we couldn't escort them downstairs, Emma and Alexa leaving, the latter kissing me for so longer, Cindy cleared her throat though giggled. "Come visit this week, Alexa. We'll have some fun."

"And you probably need another visit soon, Mark," Emma added.

"I'll make an appointment and, if Cindy comes along, you can double team me, while I made love to you. Alexa, when you visit, I'm going to put it simply. You're fucking me."

I don't think anything would have wiped the smile from her face. "Cindy told me you're now completely comfortable with everything, Mark."

"I like what I like, and what I love is feeling you inside me, Alexa. I won't apologise for it. Cindy understands why and she loves watching you with me too." Taking her hands in mine, I kissed her cheek. "I'll be your Mark until you find your own. Same for you, Emma. And Cass, Georgie and Melanie. Cindy and I are comfortable with everything going on in our lives. Now that I've proposed, we're simply onto the next step of our lives together. We're committed to each other, but won't constrain ourselves to traditional relationships."

Alexa looked on the verge of tears, Cindy hugging her at the same time I did. Emma and Stephanie joined in to make it a group hug. "Thank you both so much," Alexa whispered.

Stephanie left after our friends, looking a little awkward. I wasn't really surprised. Pulling her in for a hug, I left a soft kiss on her lips and told her we'd talk soon. As for Cindy, it was a very unsisterly kiss the pair shared. Stephanie ended up pressed against the door, and there was no missing she was stroking her sister's cock. "Cindy," she moaned.

"Cindy, if you'd like her to stay..."

Cindy sighed, watching her slowly release her sister, walking backwards to rest against me. "I love you, Steph," she said, and I knew she was crying.

"I love you, little sister," Stephanie replied, watching her wipe her cheeks, "And I'm going to love you forever, Mark. Thank you for tonight. You've given me hope."

"You're welcome."

"Goodnight. I'll speak to you both soon."

As soon as the door closed, Cindy turned and hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy, Mark. So, so happy!"

"I hope part of that happiness is due to the ring on your finger."

She leaned back and gave me a look. "Of course it's because of that!" Kissing me on the cheek, she whispered, "Now take me to bed and make love to your future wife."

After clearing up and walking into our bedroom, Cindy did stop and ask, "Are you sure it's not weird?"

"Honestly, watching you two kiss was fucking erotic, Cindy. And if you two want to make love, I'm not going to say no. Same rule with you as with me and your friends, as long as I'm present."

"Oh, she'll want you involved, Mark. She does love you. Not in love, but now that you've agreed to children, she's going to definitely love you even more now."

Getting on the bed, it wasn't a surprise that we didn't actually have the energy to do anything. Cindy was happy to snuggle with me, turning the lights off so we laid in darkness, relying on touch as we made out like a pair of horny teenagers, but there was no further lovemaking. Cindy told me about all the wedding plans she'd been thinking about since the day she'd met me, and any ideas she'd had for even longer than that. I said I'd be involved, as it was our day together, but I knew that all women had their ideal wedding. She said, as long as I was there, and we ended up husband and wife at the end, that was all that mattered.

Waking the next morning with a raging erection, she woke not long after me, feeling her press her butt into my erection. Turning and grabbing what I needed, I quickly lubed up my cock before I carefully slid two fingers in her arse. She was soon begging me quietly to slide my cock inside her, which I did ever so gently, leaving my cock buried before wrapping my arms around her, not moving otherwise.

"Going to lie like this, just keeping us connected," I whispered.

Snuggling back against me, we stayed like that for a while, just cuddling, sharing a quiet word, but she seemed pleased just to have my cock inside her, while I did my best to control my desire to start fucking her. To my amusement, she was the first to give in, whispering that she really wanted me to at least start moving. Lifting and resting her leg over mine, I gently thrust into her while reaching down, lubing up her cock before starting to stroke that.

"I love you," she whimpered.

We eventually moved together so she was on her back, her legs spread enough that I could lie between them, quickly putting a pillow underneath her butt so we were both comfortable. As we made love, she couldn't stop smiling, and as I was thrusting into her incredibly slowly, she almost started giggling from time to time. I told her I just wanted it to last before we got up to have a shower.

Starting to stroke her own cock, she must have woken up as horny if not hornier than I was, as she erupted all over herself within a couple of minutes, making herself giggle while I stopped and licked most of it up myself, giving her girlcock a little suck to clean her up before giving her breasts plenty of attention afterwards. She eventually begged me to keep fucking her, carefully sliding inside her again, her ankles ending up next to my head as I fucked her until I finished.

Showing together a little later, I sprung my next surprise on her. "We're heading out tonight," I said, "The proposal yesterday was for all of us. I have a little something organised just for us two tonight."

The smile that greeted me was broad and loving. "What now, Mark?" she asked softly.

"It's a surprise, but you'll have to doll yourself up. I mean one of the nicest dresses you have."

"Mark, you do too much..."

Caressing her cheek, I could see the occasional tear running down her cheek. "I don't think I do enough, sweetheart. Sometimes, I don't have the words, and, sometimes, I'm not sure what to do to show how much I do love you."

"Love me, Mark. From the day you told me, that's all I've wanted. That's all I ever want to hear. That you love me."

"Can't wait to say my vows," I whispered.

"I can't wait to hear you introduce me as your wife."

"Want me to pinch you in case you think it's a dream?"

"Maybe on my butt?" I pinched her, making her giggle. "Definitely not dreaming."

We spent the day lazing about the apartment as there were no chores that needed doing. No surprise that making out on the couch led to further lovemaking after lunch, Cindy straddling my lap, happily bouncing up and down on my cock until we both came again. That resulted in another shower, a good excuse as it meant we could get ready to go out.

For the first time in a while, I wore a suit. Charcoal grey with a black shirt. Leather shoes. Applied the cologne Cindy loved the scent of on me. Waiting in the living room, I'd organised a taxi that would take us all the way into the city. Hearing her call my name, I stood and turned to see her approach wearing an utterly gorgeous strapless red dress, red thigh highs and heels; the top just above her breasts, the hem down by her knees. She done her hair, applied a little make-up, gorgeous earrings. I stood still, slack-jawed, for at least a few seconds as she blushed.

"I take it you approve?" she asked softly.

"Photo?"

She smiled and we took a selfie together, before I took a couple of pictures of her. God, she was beautiful. Almost wanted to jokingly ask what the hell she was doing with me...

As the taxi drove us into the city, Cindy didn't let go of my hand, though couldn't snuggle into me like she usually did, not wanting to crease her dress. I found her leg apparel rather distracting, amused when she lifted the bottom of her dress to show the tops and then the garter and suspenders. Instant erection as I loved her in that sort of thing. Reaching across, she gently caressed my groin, kissing my cheek.

Arriving in the city, I smiled when Cindy gasped upon seeing the building we stopped outside. Traveling by the elevator to the very top, I took her hand and led her through the doors towards the waitress.

"Reservation for Pritchard," I said.

We were led out onto the rooftop terrace, which gave a magnificent view of the bridge, opera house and the harbour. The sun was slowly disappearing over the horizon, the sky a mix of yellow, red, orange and dark blue. Taking our seats, Cindy couldn't stop smiling, looking down at her new ring from time to time.

"When did you book this?" she asked quietly.

I felt myself blush a little when I replied, "Six months ago." I met her eyes. "Cindy, I felt ready..."

She took my hand, linking our fingers. "Mark, I knew by the end of that first week."

"Sorry I took so long."

"No, it was worth the wait. Yesterday was perfect. Just what I wanted. My family and friends to share our day. It was a lovely surprise, but I was always going to say yes."

We ordered a three course meal. The wine that Cindy ordered was perfect. The ambiance of the restaurant was relaxing. The views were spectacular. Cindy looked absolutely perfect. A veritable goddess. Her eyes dazzling in the candlelight. The lipstick she wore was more of a gloss than anything, and I couldn't stop staring at her lips. Her foot ended up between my crotch more than once, massaging my cock. I'd give her a gaze and, to her amusement, return the favour, feeling she was hard at the same time.

After finishing our meal and a coffee to end it, we headed back downstairs, escorting her to a nearby bar, managing to find a couch we could sit back and relax on. We ordered cocktails and listened to the band playing up on the nearby small stage, Cindy cuddling into me. "Shame we have to work tomorrow," she murmured.

"I was going to suggest we take a holiday. We haven't gone away anywhere yet, except when we go up or down the coast on the bike."

"By ourselves?"

"I'd rather our first holiday be just us two. Next time, we can take Natalie, at least. Hell, we could probably convince Megan and Caroline to join us, make it a family event. Where would you like to go?"

"Somewhere warm, with a beach, and where we can just have endless sex. But I'd like it to fly on a plane."

"Never been on one?" Shaking her head, I added, "Neither have I. God, at my age, that probably sounds rather depressing."

"So we can pop our plane cherry together?" Giving her a look, she moved her lips to my ear. "You can fuck me on the plane too."

It was near midnight by the time we finally left the bar, having already ordered a taxi so that it was waiting outside. Cindy snuggled into me after taking off her heels, and was fast asleep by the time we hit the highway leading west. Pulling up outside, I paid the driver before lifting Cindy into my arms. She woke up enough to coo about my strong arms, managing to carry her all the way up to our apartment and even inside to our bedroom. I helped take off her dress and everything else. She was erect but we were both tired after a long evening.

"I'll blow you in the shower in the morning," she muttered as I undressed and joined her under the blankets, "If you can return the favour, baby."

"Your cum is usually pre-breakfast nowadays, Cindy."

She opened her eyes, bursting into giggles. "I think we should organise a holiday before we get stuck into wedding plans. I already know what I want regarding that anyway. Something simple, Mark. The only thing that matters is the ceremony that ends with you being my husband."

Then she finally realised the emotions I knew she'd been carrying since the previous day. She sobbed. Happy sobbing, clutching me tightly as I caressed her back. "Hate seeing you cry but I know it's for a good reason," I whispered.

Despite being tired, there was a little making out before she turned around to spoon back against me. "I'm going to be so tired in the office tomorrow. Tonight was totally worth it though."

"No doubt Mike and Chris are going to take the piss out of me when I show up yawning. They will insinuate things."

"Hobble into work and suggest I have a very sore girlcock tomorrow."

We both burst into laughter as I pulled her tight towards me. "You have a dirty mind sometimes, future wife of mine."

"I love the sound of that," she whispered, "Soon, I'll be current wife."

"I expect to receive details of what you want promptly."

"Goodnight, handsome. Love you."

"Love you, sweetheart. Pleasant dreams."

"Don't need sleep for that, Mark..."

"I try..."

She drifted off, feeling her breathing change as she relaxed in my arms. It had been one hell of a weekend, but I remained awake a little longer, thinking about numerous possibilities. We had plenty of decisions to make, but I eventually cleared my mind. They could all wait until the next evening, at the earliest.