Ambiramus Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Mum."

"Everyone is waiting outside. Come out when you're ready. I love you."

"Love you, Mum."

Changing into a new shirt, slacks, nice shoes, I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw, at least, before putting the small box in my pocket. Picking up the flowers and teddy, I took a deep breath and walked towards the sliding door and outside. Everyone invited had arrived. All my family. All her family. Megan and Caroline. My best friends. All her friends. Our friends. Cindy was busy chatting away when everything fell silent.

Seeing the flowers and teddy, she smiled as I handed them to her, leaning down to kiss her. "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too. What are these for?"

"Because, in addition my children, you are the absolute light of my life. But, there is one other thing. Hand those off to someone." Alexa smiled at me, taking the flowers and teddy as I gently grasped Cindy's hands in mine. "You know my life has been better since the day I met you, right?" She nodded, smiling at me. "And every day since we met has been better and better. I've been waiting for that love we have to fade, but it hasn't. I think I love you more today than I did the day we confessed how we felt. And I know I'm probably going to love you even more in a decade than I do today."

"I waited over twenty years of my life to find you," she whispered.

"What I've known since that first week, sweetheart, is that I can't imagine my life without you. And I can only hope you feel the same way about me." As soon as I started to get down on one knee, she covered her mouth and stared to cry as I took the box from my pocket, opening it to show her the ring. "Searched long and hard for the perfect ring before taking your advice to heart. I just picked the one to match your own beauty. Cindy, I was a broken, miserable man when I met you. You helped me smile again. You helped me live again. And I'm hoping you might like the idea of living together for another fifty or so years as man and wife. Will you marry me?"

"God yes. Absolutely. Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Grinning like an idiot, I slid the ring onto the finger before she was on her knees, eager to kiss me. Wrapping my arms around her, I held her tightly as we made out, feeling tears drop down my cheeks as I kissed her. When we finally came up for air, she started to giggle as I wiped her cheeks, feeling her do the same to me. "I love you so much," I whispered.

"Mrs Cindy Pritchard. I love the sound of that," she whispered back.

A cleared throat from my father broke the spell, both of us looking around to see a sea of smiling faces and more than one woman needing to dry their own cheeks. Rising to my feet, I helped Cindy to hers as she turned around, leaning back against me before she held up her hand. "We're engaged!" she exclaimed.

I let her go as she was soon enveloped by all her friends, including my ex-wife, and both sets of parents. Mike and Chris walked over to shake my hand, telling me it was about damned time. "I wasn't going to wait until after Christmas," I said, "Couldn't wait that long."

My father and brother book shook my hand. Mum, despite her diminutive stature, wrapped Cindy and myself in a hug. Stephanie hugged her sister for a long time before doing the same to me. There was no missing how happy she was, though I knew difficult conversations loomed on the horizon. All her friends, though they were now our friends, couldn't stop smiling.

Hugging Alexa was difficult, aware of how she felt about me too. She spent a long time just holding me, aware that she was utterly delighted for her friend but her own feelings were deep. "You're our best friends. We both love you to bits, Alexa," I assured her.

"Really?"

"Really. You obviously know what she's planned, and you're still a regular visitor. Still need a ten-inch injection from time to time." Lifting her chin from my shoulder, I met her eyes, "But it's not just that. We just love having you around with us."

"Thank you, Mark."

I received hugs from all our friends, aware they loved and adored Cindy, and they all loved me just as much.

Dad and my brother handled the barbecue though Mum and my sister, Laura and Stephanie had prepared plenty of dishes in addition to the plethora of meat about to be delivered. All the children were in the pool, having the proposal before escaping the heat. I didn't miss the fact Greg and Emily could barely stand being a foot apart at best. It was rather cute to see young love blossoming.

"So I assume you've been planning a wedding in that mind of yours," Mike suggested as we sat down to eat.

I groaned. Just like him. Cindy giggled, leaning into my side. "Would anyone believe me if I said I've never searched for a wedding dress?" She looked around and received her answer. "I have ideas, Mike. Mark and I will obviously need to discuss things."

"I'll help," Megan offered, "I have experience."

"Megan, you'll be more than that. I'm hoping you'll be part of the ceremony."

Glancing at Megan, she had lowered her head, clearly overcome with the thought. Another example of why I loved Cindy so damned much. Caroline wrapped an arm around her shoulder, kissing her cheek. "Thank you, Cindy," Megan whispered.

"Um, what about walking down the aisle?" my brother asked.

Cindy smiled. "My mother and sister will do that together. They've supported me through everything. If anyone was going to do that, it's them."

"I feel like letting our father know and then telling him he's not invited," Stephanie added, "Though I doubt he'd attend. Probably consider it a gay wedding and he'd prove to be a massive bellend."

"He's not invited," Cindy muttered, immediately taking her hand in mine, aware that even after all this time, it would still hurt.

Stephanie kissed her sister on the cheek. "Sorry. I wasn't thinking."

Cindy kissed her back. "Don't worry. I just don't want to think about him today."

Lunch turned into drinks around the table, though as the heat continued to pick up in the afternoon, most of us ended up heading to the pool. The glances from my father and brother at the likes of Alexa, as they did have a noticeable bulge in their bikini bottoms, amused most of us, and though I didn't go into detail about my sex life, I was fairly sure they knew I'd had sex with all our friends. And I'm sure they figured it out once Cindy and Alexa were practically hanging off me. I'd never been fitter myself, even my sister giving me more than one compliment in regards to my physique.

"I'm finding it difficult not getting a beast of an erection," Alexa whispered into my ear.

"You're not the only one," Cindy giggled, "And I think most of our friends have tucked themselves as best they can and doing everything possible not to think about sex or him."

"Wouldn't mind seeing a whole bunch of naked women," I said.

"I'll show you some of the other selfies I've taken recently," Alexa murmured into my ear, "Want to see me stroking my thick ten-inch cock until it explodes?"

"God yes," I whispered.

"I'll invite you all over one night and we can all just stroke off and cum on him," Cindy suggested, "Though I love watching you masturbate, Alexa."

"I know, sweetie. You're just too damned adorable when you're doing it. Does she put on shows for you, Mark?"

"My phone is full of photos I've taken, Alexa. She's my little model sometimes."

"And they're only ever for him," Cindy added, cuddling into me, "I love posing for him."

As the excitement faded, it was no surprise that some did end up heading off home. It was unusual for my brother to hug me, but he was genuinely pleased for me. My sister hugged me for even longer. Given that I was the oldest and she was the youngest, I know she still worshipped me in her own little way. Megan was nothing but pleased for me, spending a long time hugging her before she left. Greg was far too distracted by Emily to be all that worried about the engagement, while Natalie was ever so excited, particularly when Cindy sat her down and explained some of her ideas for our wedding.

Cindy told me Stephanie would be joining us, and I assumed we might be discussing certain things. Smiling to myself, I'd already made up my mind but thought we would have talked about it later, but back home would be perfect. Then she added our friends would be coming around later. I did wonder if that meant for things other than just a celebration of our engagement, but I'd wait and see regarding that.

After we both received hugs from the parents, ensuring Laura was away in the taxi we'd ordered for her before leaving, I drove Cindy and Stephanie back to our apartment. I changed immediately upon arriving as Cindy put her flowers into a vase while almost refusing to let go of the little teddy bear. It would go alongside the others I'd bought for her.

Pouring them a glass of wine each, I stuck to something non-alcoholic as I sat between them on the couch, Cindy snuggling into me as always. Resting a hand on Stephanie's thigh, I announced, "We need to talk, Steph." She looked at me with a smile as I met her eyes. "Yes," I said simply before adding, "Cindy and I want a child, so yes to your offer. And I know you want a child, so yes to that too. We'll figure out how it'll all work, but simply put, if you're willing to do that for us, then I'll father a child with you too. Now that I've proposed, it felt like the right time to agree to certain other things."

She burst into tears, hugging me tightly, and I realised in that moment how much the second thing meant to her. Adjusting my body, Cindy could hug us both at the same time, no surprise she was crying with her sister. "Any more announcements today?" Cindy asked, giggling away.

"I've got nothing. I was going to talk to you before the end of the day, Steph. I've given it some thought. Cindy and I would love a child. And while I'm more than willing to help you with your own, the only proviso I have to that is we don't just leap into it. I don't want to get personal but..."

"I can't find a good man," she whispered against my chest, "There are plenty of single mothers out there, Mark. I can cope by myself. If I need help..."

"Well, what I was going to suggest is that Cindy and I will want a bigger place. Once we're married, we're going house-hunting. So what I was going to suggest is that, if you end up having at least two children, we live together."

"You're serious?" Cindy asked, to which I nodded immediately. "It won't be weird, will it?"

"It would be an usual arrangement, but they will be our children. Steph's, yours and mine. Our son or daughter will have two mothers' and a father. They'll grow up in a house full of love. That's what would be most important. Add to that, my daughter would need a room for when she visits, so that's something we'd need to take into account." Making sure Stephanie met my eyes, I added, "I'm not making any decisions for you here, Steph. Merely an idea or two. If you wish to remain living with your mother, or even by yourself, then that's how it'll work."

"I'd love to live with my sister and her husband, if you don't think it'll get weird."

"We'll need a big house just in case you do meet someone. Two adult couples with children would feel crowded at times."

Getting up to prepare some snacks, letting Cindy relax with her sister, I wasn't surprised by the knock at the front door. Opening it to reveal Alexa and Emma, they kissed my cheek before wandering into the living room to join Cindy and her sister. I finished off preparing the snacks, walking into the living room with two bottles of wine and glasses for the girls, before returning with a smorgasbord of snacks for them to share.

I wasn't sure what was going to go on that night. I learned something would be going on when Cindy walked over and sat between my legs, running her hands along my thighs. I'd changed into shorts and not worn underwear. One of her hands disappeared and stroked my cock to life. "Want a blowjob, dear fiancé?"

"You want to blow me in front of your sister and our friends, I'm not going to deny you."

Lifting myself up so she could slip my shorts off, she giggled upon seeing I was commando. Her tongue moved to my shaft, running from the base to the tip, her eyes looking up into mine. She was definitely a little tipsy but with it enough not to wake up in the morning embarrassed. "Fuck, he has a nice dick," Stephanie whispered.

"Now you know why I love it when he fucks me, Steph," Cindy cooed, continuing to lick my shaft up and down.

"Plus he takes it up the arse very well too," Alexa added.

"God yes. I love fucking Mark," Emma almost moaned.

"My fiancé loves my thick cock inside him too," Cindy exclaimed, "But right now, he deserves a blowjob and for his fiancée to swallow his cum."

"Cindy, can I masturbate to this?" Stephanie asked, hearing the desire in her tone.

"He needs to see your pussy anyway if he's going to put a baby in you."

"What?" Alexa asked in shock.

Cindy stopped licking my cock and smiled at her friend. "Stephanie is going to have our baby, Alexa."

Cue shrieking and hugs, Alexa as emotional as Cindy and Stephanie had been. Even Emma got in on the act before they both hugged me. Cindy resumed teasing me for another minute or so before I watched my entire cock disappear into her mouth and throat. She took her time sucking my cock, running my fingers through her hair as she never stopped looking up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes of hers.

Her talented tongue drove me wild. I'd been horny most of the day as she'd teased me in the pool, but I let her maintain complete control, trying not to move my hips or start to fuck her face, unless she gave me the signal to do that. Cindy gestured with her eyes, glancing to see her sister had removed her panties, revealing a bald, glistening pussy, two fingers currently buried. She met my eyes and smiled. "My sister can certainly suck cock," she moaned.

Alexa and Emma were watching, though I could see they were both nursing erections. I told them to remove their underwear and masturbate if they wished. Stephanie cried out in surprise upon seeing Alexa's cock nice and hard. I licked my lips upon seeing it. Returning my eyes to Cindy, she smiled as she really started to get into it, almost trying to suck the cum out of my balls.

"Fucking hell," I muttered.

"I need your cum," she moaned softly, her head now bobbing up and down quickly, feeling her fingers gently caress my balls at the same time. Glancing again, Stephanie was now moaning loudly and she was probably close to orgasm. Alexa and Emma were lazily stroking their cocks. I figured they had plans for where they were going to cum.

Warning Cindy I was getting close, there was no suggestion of where my cum would be going except her mouth. To be honest, it only ever ended up in her mouth or arse nowadays. She did like the occasional facial, but she much preferred swallowing it. And she did with the load that spurted into her mouth in the next few seconds, moaning seductively in unison to my groans, my hips bucking with each time I fired into her mouth.

"Fucking hell," I grunted softly, "Fuck, Cindy..."

"Fucking show off," Alexa suggested, giggling to herself.

Letting my cock go with a pop, she'd swallowed everything, lifting herself up so I could kiss her. "Want my cock now, baby?" she asked, "I think my fiancé deserves to be fucked by his fiancée tonight."

"You know I love it when you're inside me, sweetheart."

She giggled and disappeared, returning naked with a bottle of lube to hand. Gesturing for me to move, I stood up and joined her in nudity, noticing Stephanie watching us with interest. Alexa and Emma were still hard but no longer stroking themselves.

Sitting back down in the chair, she got me into position, my arse just about hanging off the edge as I spread my legs, Cindy lubing up her cock before getting me ready. Just her fingers turned me on, but when I felt the head of her cock pressing against me, I definitely smiled at her. Sliding it in slowly, we both moaned as she wasted no time giving me her seven hard inches.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"God yes," she exclaimed, "Baby, I just really need to fuck you straight away."

"As long as you cum in me."

I wasn't as flexible or as bendy as she was, but resting her hands underneath my knees, she spread my legs wide and started to thrust into me hard and fast without delay. My cock, which had been wilting after my orgasm, was quickly rock hard again. Cindy loved it that I was always hard when I was fucked. Just like her. Then again, she was always hard around me. Hmmm, again, just like me, or so it seemed.

I'm surprised we didn't faint from a lack of blood to our heads at times.

Stephanie was masturbating again, now with her tits out, two fingers in her pussy, her other hand busy playing with her tits. I knew Cindy wasn't going to last long. She'd been horny nearly all day like me, and she generally didn't last too long fucking me the first time. Leaning forward to kiss me, she released my leg and started to stroke my cock, timing her strokes with each thrust of hers.

"Fuck me," I moaned softly, "I love your girlcock."

"Not going to last long, baby."

"That's okay. Long as you fill me with your cum."

"Imagine our wedding night, Mark. You fuck me. I'll fuck you. Though only after we blow each other."

"I'm fucking you before the reception. We're enjoying our first dance with my cum dribbling down your legs."

"God yes. Just keep me filled up all day. Though not before the ceremony."

Leaning forward to kiss me again, she really started to pump into me harder and harder. That earned a few grunts from me, as although it didn't hurt, it was still a slight shock to the system. She let go of my cock, her focus now on simply finishing inside me. Harder and harder, faster and faster, her cock was like a piston. Part of me would love to be filming it. We'd certainly love to watch it back again.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, "Mark, baby... I'm close..."

Another minute at most before I felt a somewhat familiar warm feeling as she filled me with her creamy white goodness. Once she was empty, she collapsed onto my chest, kissing the top of her head as I relaxed my legs around her.

"Fucking hell, that was so hot," Stephanie said, "Never seen my sister fuck someone before."

Cindy looked her way. "Like the show?"

"Honestly? I love it, Cindy. And seeing Marks' face as you were pounding him, he looked ecstatic."

"Mark loves my thick cock sliding inside him. Alexa, Emma, want him to swallow your loads?"

"Oooh, do I get a tasty treat now?" I asked.

"I think you deserve it for putting a ring on my finger, baby. And they're going to fuck you again soon enough."

"They are?" Stephanie asked.

"I was organising something special for him, Steph. And he's definitely earned it now. The girls will just have to wait another couple of weeks though."

Cindy pulled out, always feeling a little disappointed when she did as I enjoyed the feeling of her cock inside me. Alexa got up rather excitedly, gesturing for me to remain in position as she sat up on the chair, a knee to side of me resting on the arms, as she stroked her cock only a couple of inches from my face. I eventually took some of it in my mouth, making her moan softly as her fingers immediately caressed my face.

"I'm going to cum loads, Mark," she warned.

She wasn't wrong. Almost choked on it, joking afterwards that she must have been seriously backed up. Anything that did dribble out of my mouth I cleaned up before she moved to straddle my lap, enjoying a soft kiss with her. Emma then replaced her, blowing her for a couple of minutes too before she erupted in my mouth too.

Glancing at Stephanie, she looked at us a little wide-eyed. "Wow. I wasn't expecting all that..."