Ambiramus Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning her I was getting close, that just made her even more determined to take my load down her throat, practically sucking my cum out of my cock, her lips providing a vacuum seal that should ensure she didn't spill a drop. I couldn't help move my hips at the same time, feeling that shiver up my spine that was my body telling me it was going to be one hell of an orgasm.

Stroking her own cock at the same time, I was polite enough to warn her when I was about to blow. I saw the smile in her eyes, but also the lust, the desire, the determination to make me cum and swallow what I gave her. One last groan, and that was it, I simply couldn't hold it back any longer. I must have filled her mouth but she swallowed everything, only releasing my cock when she was sure I had nothing left to give her.

Pulling her up to her feet, I didn't hesitate in kissing her. Turning us around, I sat her down on the edge of the bed and took the same position. She couldn't stop smiling as I resumed kissing her, moving down her body towards her breasts, her nipples hard and sensitive, enjoying the delightful little moans, kissing down her body further until I reached her thick girlcock, head already glistening with pre-cum.

"I'm going to cum so fast," she whispered, "You love doing this, don't you?"

"For women like you, Cass, absolutely. When I'm going down on you, I look up and see a beautiful woman."

"No wonder she wants to marry you. I wish..." She trailed off, looking away. I leaned up and hugged her again, feeling her fingers dig into my back. "I wish you had a twin just like you, Mark," she whispered.

"Can you handle this, Cass?"

"Yes. I'm so happy for you and Cindy. But Alexa and I just realise... We're still looking for a good man. It's not easy considering, you know, what you're about to pleasure."

"Want me to make you cum?"

"Yes, please," she whispered.

Licking her girlcock clear of pre-cum, I easily swallowed her length as, to be honest, I was used to taking girlcocks in my mouth by now. If it wasn't Cindy, it was Alexa. Sometimes Emma. Or it was another one of our friends. Cass moaned softly, feeling her fingers caress the back of my head, having leaned back so she could really watch me. Also meant I could gaze up her body to meet her eyes, ensuring she could see me smiling, at least in my eyes.

She was right about one thing. She didn't last long at all. I think five minutes before she was warning me she was close. When she did finally cum, I heard her choke back at least one sob, wiping her cheeks dry and she came hard and a lot. After swallowing what she gave me, I kissed up her body as we shuffled to end up in the middle of the bed, her legs wrapped around me, making out for a few minutes before we finally need to catch a breath.

"If I were to compliment on how good you are..."

"I'd smile and thank you for said compliment," I assured her.

Moving about again, she sat on her knees as I sat behind her, my hands feeling up her body as she turned her head to kiss me. I was already hard again, my cock pressing against her, both of us chuckling as she pressed back against me. I knew how much she needed me inside her. Moving my hands down her body, she was hard again already, gasping as I gave her girlcock a few gentle strokes.

Grabbing the nearby bottle of lube, she leaned forward and raised her arse. Spreading her cheeks, I buried my mouth first, enjoying the moan she released. Cindy knew how much I loved eating her arse before we made love, and I happily told all her friends the same thing on our group chat. Cass loved it and I knew had been looking forward to some one on one time so I could do it with her.

"Fuck yes," she cried softly, "Eat my arse, Mark."

"We turned Megan into an arse eater yesterday too. And she enjoyed having hers eaten," I stated.

"I know. She was a lot of fun, Mark. I'm glad you and Cindy invited her with Caroline. They added a little something more to everything."

Though I loved eating her arse, we both wanted to make love. Getting her ready with fingers, I asked if she wanted to be on her knees or her back when she was ready. Making the decision for me, sitting back as she spun over onto her back, she spread her legs and beckoned me forward with a finger. Pressing against her little rosebud, she moaned softly when I pressed against her.

"Oh god," she moaned as I ever so slowly started to push inside her, "Been way too long."

I hadn't made love to her the previous day or night, though she'd fucked me as she was almost desperate to be inside me again. With the head of my cock inside her, she asked me to stop, just taking a moment to get used to it. She felt unbelievably tight, waiting until she gave me the green light before I slowly slid more of my length into her.

Took a few minutes to bury my length, not wasting any time slowly thrusting into her, only stopping when I felt more lube was required. Her face was a picture of delight. She couldn't stop smiling, though I could see it was taking a little time for her to get used to it. She wasn't lying when admitting it had been a long time since she'd been fucked.

Pulling her legs back, holding the back of her knees before spreading wide, she begged me to fuck her harder. I didn't want to hurt her, but she leaned up and kissed me, assuring me that's exactly what she wanted. A little more lube and I started to really fuck her hard. When she moaned loudly, I couldn't help smile.

"Fuck yes," she cried, "Fuck my arse, Mark. Just own it, baby."

"You like my cock?"

"I love it, handsome. I love it so much right now!"

Well, it's always nice when someone is enthusiastic while making love. She had to release one of her legs so she could start stroking herself. I loved it when any of my partners started to stroke themselves if I was fucking them. Well, except Megan couldn't do that, but she would happily fondle her clit to make her orgasm even better.

I knew Cass wouldn't cum again anytime soon so my orgasm would likely arrive before hers. I kept a steady rhythm going, giving Cass ample opportunity to just enjoy it. She was still smiling away, her eyes constantly gazing into mine. Leaning down to kiss her, she stroked the back of my head, whimpering slightly as I felt her hand between us, continuing to stroke herself.

"I love you," she whispered.

I couldn't help smile. It was nice to hear when someone loved you. "I adore you so much."

She understood why I used that phrase. I hoped Cass would remain in our lives until we were old and grey. She deserved someone to make her happy. All our friends deserved someone that loved them. "Cindy knows. Cindy is aware we all love and adore you, Mark. She knows how lucky she is to have you, as much as you have her."

"You'll be her bridesmaid?"

"Her sister will be her Maid of Honour. I know Alexa would love to, but her sister has been her biggest supporter. The six of us will be bridesmaids." She giggled before adding, "Imagine the wedding night if we were also involved!"

"No reason why we can't have fun until then, Cass."

"Thank you for this weekend, Mark. I really needed it. I needed you."

We fell silent as she wrapped an arm and her two legs around me, really starting to drive my cock into her. When I felt my orgasm approaching, I let her know and all she wanted me to do was cum in her. She didn't care how much longer, whether it was a minute or an hour. She just wanted me to cum inside her.

Letting go of her girlcock, her fingers dug into my back as those last couple of minutes were fast and frenetic, the headboard know banging the wall. Cindy and Alexa would certainly hear and know Cass was being well and truly fucked by now. "Please cum in me," she begged, almost whimpering with desire, "In me, Mark. Nowhere but in me."

She got what she wanted, grunting and groaning with each spurt of cum I unloaded inside her. Fuck, it was a good orgasm, her arse seeming to just milk my cock of cum. When I felt empty, I had to rest on my forearms, her arms and legs still wrapped around me, fingers of one hand stroking my back.

"Just what I needed," she whispered before we resumed making out.

Eventually pulled out, resting on my side, she turned and cuddled into me. Caressing her in return, she nestled her head under my chin against my chest, pressing her body against mine. I could feel her pressing into me below, and my cock had barely gone down yet. We relaxed in silence, the only sound being of us breathing almost in unison.

Mentioning that she really needed to cum, I rolled onto my back so she could slide down my cock and ride me. I loved watching one of my girls riding me, her girlcock flopping about the first couple of minutes before she took it in hand and started stroking herself. She barely lasted a couple of minutes before she threw her head back and cried out, lines of cum erupting from her cock and coating my chest. I was amazed at the volume considering she'd cum just recently from my blowjob.

"Holy shit," she murmured, "Fuck, that was one of the best." Then she smiled, resting a hand to either side of me, "No reason why I shouldn't keep riding you, right?"

"I'm not going to complain."

She was still riding me when there was a knock at the door. Calling them to come in, Alexa and Cindy walked in, both of them smiling. Making a gesture to Cindy, she turned around but kept looking at me, bending over slightly and spreading her cheeks, cum leaking out of her. "Have fun with my fiancée, Alexa?" I had to ask.

She slid onto the bed and cuddled me, kissing my cheek. "Thank you, Mark," she whispered, "I've wanted to make love with Cindy for so long. You helped give her the confidence that she could take my big girlcock."

Cindy lay to my other side, Cass having stopped riding me, now just resting on my chest. Cindy kissed her cheek then mine. "It was wonderful, Mark," Cindy stated, "Alexa was so gentle with me, of course. Really took her time, made sure I was ready for her. Used so much lube, I think we'll need a new supply!"

"I came so hard in her though," Alexa added, "And l loved watching her cum when she was riding me afterwards."

"Good. I'm glad you both enjoyed it. You'll do it again?"

"Definitely," Cindy stated, "But she'll still want to be with you too."

"Of course."

"How are you, Cass?" Alexa asked.

"I love him," she whispered.

Cindy turned her head and I smiled when the kiss was soft yet full of love. "And that's okay with me, Cass," she whispered, "You're my best friend with Alexa and the others. And my man has a big heart and clearly adores you in return."

Cass needed to wipe her cheeks again. "At this moment, I don't feel lonely anymore. Maybe I need to move?"

"Cass, I have a spare room," Alexa suggested, "And I live alone. All you need to do is move away from where you live now. I know why you do, but if you live with me, we're closer to Cindy and Mark. You can visit as often as I do. And it's not always about the sex. Mark loves to just cuddle Cindy and myself on the couch. I feel so loved just doing that with them both."

"You'd love to do that with me, Mark?"

"Name a date and time, Cass. Cindy will be there too, giving you all the love you deserve."

"I'll think about it," Cass finally said, "I do enjoy where I live but I would like to be closer to my best friends."

Cass slid off my body, needing to go for a pee. Leaving me lying between Alexa and Cindy, I let them know I'd cum a couple of times but would be up for more fun before the end of the night, though we had to remember work was the next day and our guests would have to leave eventually. Cass returned to bed, her girlcock hard again, lubing herself up. It was easy to figure out what she wanted. Smiling at her, I turned over to sit on my knees, feeling her get up onto the bed, pressing her body into me from behind.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Of course. I knew you'd want to make love to me too."

"What about you, Cindy?"

"Oh, I think Alexa and myself are content to just lie here and watch for now. This is your time with him, Cass."

Leaning forward to rest my head on a pillow, I felt Cass spread my cheeks as her tongue got to work. Cindy knew how much I loved it nowadays, and Alexa always gave me some attention in a similar way before she slid her big girlcock inside me. Cass seemed to love it as much as I'd done it to her, eventually feeling the application of lube and a couple of fingers slowly slid inside me.

"Fuck," I murmured, "I might have been fucked yesterday, but it still feels good even now."

Cass used her other hand to caress my back as she eventually had three fingers inside me, getting me ready for her thick eight inch girlcock. Turning to look at Alexa, she moved down so she was lying parallel to me, leaning closer so I could kiss her. I did the same for Cindy. "Have fun," she whispered.

Feeling Cass press against me, I glanced back and made sure I was smiling as she slowly slid the head of her girlcock inside me. Fuck, it felt good immediately, and I let her know. Unlike the day and night before, where I was just fucked hard from the off, as that was the whole point of it, I knew Cass would be making love to me this time.

"That's it, gorgeous," I said softly, "Slide it in slowly."

"Fuck, I love this feeling," she moaned.

Taking her time burying her length, I had to sit up straight away, feeling her kissing my neck before we turned to kiss each other properly. As she started to gently thrust, I bounced on her girlcock at the same time. We were quickly moaning in unison as it felt wonderful. I had to lean forward and let her take control, ensuring I turned my body to watch her move, feeling each thrust deep inside me.

"How does he feel, Cass?" Alexa asked.

"Now I know why you love fucking him all the time."

"I've never met a man like him. If I had, I'd have married him already."

Cass was soon merrily thrusting away into me, and having made her cum hard already, I knew she was going to last a lot longer this time. Though I had a feeling she'd have loved to mount and really fuck me like she'd done the previous day, we both knew that this was meant to be different. She eventually pulled out entirely and had me turned onto my back, spreading my legs as she slid back inside me.

Our mouths connected as she started thrusting again, wrapping a hand around my cock as I started stroking myself. Resting her forehead against mine, I gazed into her blue eyes, only gazing down occasionally to watch her girlcock disappearing inside me.

"Beautiful," Cindy whispered, "Please move closer, Cass."

"I will," Cass whispered back, "I need to be with my friends and the people I love."

"Mark... Can I ride you next?" Alexa asked softly.

"Of course, as soon as Cass is sick of me."

"Never!" Cass exclaimed, "But if my good friend needs a dose of Mark too, I'm not going to deny her."

"If you ride him, Alexa, I can make love to him," Cindy suggested.

Cass seemed to love the idea, thrusting into me faster. Our kisses grew intense, tongues duelling, digging my fingers into her back as she started to fuck me. I'd stopped stroking my cock as I wanted to cum in Alexa. Wrapping my legs around Cass, she smiled as she kissed me, eventually need to break it so she could concentrate on just fucking me.

"Fuck me," I growled, "Fuck me, Cass."

"Fuck yeah," she growled back, really starting to drive her girlcock nice and deep. From how her body moved and the look on her face, I knew she was getting close to orgasm. "I'm getting close," she stated, gripping my hands and holding them next to my head on the pillow, "I'm so close, Mark," she whimpered.

"It's okay, Cass. This is definitely not the last time."

"Promise?"

"With all my heart."

"And mine too, Cass," Cindy added.

Her orgasm must have been epic, feeling her girlcock throbbing inside me, for as soon as it ended, she practically collapsed on my chest. She pulled out straight away, resting on my body, needing me to just hold her in my arms. Alexa and Cindy both rolled in, holding her as well. I could understand how she was feeling. I knew what it felt like to be lonely. I'd felt the same thing after my divorce, and knowing her life, we probably should have done something for Cass far earlier.

Better later than never, but I felt I should even apologise for leaving her with that feeling for so long.

"You're not alone, Cass," Alexa whispered, "You're moving in with me. I won't take no for an answer."

"Okay. I'll talk to my landlord about ending my agreement."

"Good. Now, you just lie there and enjoy some more Mark time. I can wait as long as you need cuddles with him."

Stroking her back, Cass clearly didn't want to move anytime soon, only shuffling every so often to get comfortable again. Cindy kissed my cheek, whispering very nice things into my ear. Cass was facing Alexa, who leaned in every so often to share a soft kiss with her friend. The smile was near constant on her face, and she would kiss me at near enough the same time, thanking me for looking after her friend.

Cass finally sat up off me, wiping her cheeks but she was smiling. Moving around the bed, she lay behind Cindy, spooning against her. Glancing at Alexa, she applied a little more lube to my cock before straddling my lap. I couldn't help gaze up and down her body. The word 'goddess' still went through my mind whenever I looked at her. Tall. Sexy. Buxom. Confident. Sex on legs. And a big girlcock between those legs, waiting for attention. It was still unusual that I'd make love to her, having long been comfortable that, in our sexual relationship, I received more often than not.

But sometimes, she needed to really feel like a woman, for want of a better turn of phrase, and this was one of those moments. Carefully sliding down my cock, she bottomed out quickly before leaning forward, leaving a soft kiss on my lips. Running my hands down her back to her butt, she smiled as she started to ride me. Glancing at Cindy, she shook her head. "No, I'm riding you after she's done," she said, "I definitely want what she's experiencing right now."

Alexa had the time of her life riding my cock, eventually sitting up so she could stroke herself. Bouncing up and down, I loved her moans, her hand a blur as she stroked herself, waxing lyrical about how good I felt inside her. Considering she hadn't bottomed for anyone else except myself in such long time, I loved how much she did like me inside her whenever I had the chance.

"Should do this more often," she groaned, and I knew she was getting close, "But I just love fucking you so much, Mark."

"No complaints from me either way. I'm long past worrying about it. I enjoy it with you as much as you do, Alexa, and that's what matters."

Leaning down to kiss me, she didn't break the kiss until she was ready to cum, only lifting herself up enough into my eyes, watching her face light up as she crested that wave. She always came heavily, and I felt spurt after spurt of thick creamy cum cover my chest. She couldn't help giggling once she was done, continuing to ride me though letting go of her girlcock.

Gripping her arse firmly, she rested on her forearms, either side of me, as I started to really thrust up into her.

"Oh god yes!" she cried, "Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me!"

"Don't hear that too often," Cindy stated with humour, "It's usually the other way around."

"I know why you love it so much, Cindy. I feel closer to him now more than ever."

"I did too, Alexa," Cass added quietly.

Rolling Alexa onto her back, she spread her long legs as I really started to pound her, Cass and Cindy urging me on, much to our joint amusement. Wanting them involved, I eventually asked them to give her breasts some attention, Cindy moving to the other side so they could take a breast each. Alexa was soon moaning away again, while Cindy leaned up to lick my chest, considering Alexa's cum was still dripping down it.