Ambiramus Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how long I fucked Alexa for, but knowing I was going to be intimate with Cindy next, I still held nothing back. Alexa was begging me to keep going for as long as possible. Cass lay with her head next to her, watching me. Cindy lay to her other side, hand reaching between Alexa and I so she could stroke her thick, still mostly hard girlcock.

Then I came again, groaning loudly as I filled Alexa's tight little butt. Wrapping her long legs around me, she pulled me closer to kiss me, her tongue invading my mouth as I kept thrusting long after I was empty, amazed at how my cock remained even slightly hard, though it did finally soften enough to fall out.

Realising I needed a break, Cindy moved out of the way so I could roll and collapse onto my back, sucking in deep breaths. Cindy disappeared for a couple of minutes, returning with glasses of water for all of us, a jug of cold water in case we needed more rehydration. Sitting back against the headboard, I couldn't help glance left and right, chuckling to myself.

"I am living my best life," I stated, "I think a lot of men would give their left nut to be in my position. Three beautiful women who want to be with me. One who I am going to marry, two who I love and adore so much, I can only hope they find the love they deserve."

I was hugged from both sides, a kiss on each cheek. "Thank you," Alexa whispered. Cass didn't say anything, relying on her body language to tell me her thoughts. I turned to kiss them both, assuring them that nothing we were doing would end anytime soon. Cindy agreed with me.

I needed a break, and realising it was near dinnertime, we agreed to shower, get dressed, and head out for dinner. Cindy escorted me to the bathroom and told me to shower alone, as she knew if anyone joined me, we'd end up fooling around. After drying off, I dressed and waited in the living room for the other three.

Cindy walked out first, wearing a gorgeous red and white sundress, with sensible red shoes on her feet. Seeing her hair was in a simple ponytail really turned me on for some reason. She wasn't wearing a bra so had a feel under her dress, feeling she was wearing a thin, sheer pair of panties. "Cass and Alexa will sleep in the spare room," she whispered, "I need my fiancé to myself tonight."

"That's more than okay with me, Cindy. We've had a lot of fun the past few hours."

"Cass wants to be intimate with her. They haven't been in a long time. I think they might end up doing it a lot more when she moves in. They'll still look for a man each to be with, but they've been friends for a long time too, and being intimate together isn't a big deal."

Alexa appeared next in a gorgeous blouse and skirt combination, her long legs clearly having been shaved then moisturised, a pair of small heels on her feet. I couldn't help look her up and down more than once. The skirt was rather short. Stepping towards her, the perfume she was delightful. She'd applied a little make up, quickly styled her hair. She was a truly beautiful woman.

Cass was last to walk in, wearing a dress similar to Cindy, hers being a bright yellow, with a higher hem line and a pair of heels so she was just a little taller than me. I felt a little underdressed in just a button down shirt and jeans, though Cindy had helped me find a style that suited me. The shirt was just tight enough to highlight my physique, and the jeans were comfortable, suiting my legs and not too baggy. I looked in the mirror and thought I presented rather well.

I took the girls to one of our favourite eating establishments. The owners now knew Cindy and I rather well, so I knew arriving with Cass and Alexa might set some tongues wagging. Getting a table for four wasn't too difficult, only needing to wait a few minutes. Assuring them that they could have anything they want, we all agreed to a meal and dessert, though Cindy not so subtly suggested my dessert would definitely be something else.

"We could blow each other," Cass whispered to Alexa, "It's been a long time since we did that."

"Want some of my thick creamy cum own your throat, Cass?"

"I'd love it, Alexa. If we're going to live together..."

"Definitely, though that's not..."

Cass took her hand and squeezed. "I know, but we're two beautiful women who have a history together. If we find someone, we obviously don't, but if we're both single and just looking for some company, and you're one of my best friends..."

"Would you like to come back to mine tonight?" Alexa turned to Cindy. "Do you mind?"

"Of course not. In fact, I'm glad you two have each other. Just know Mark and I will always support you and we hope you continue to have fun with us too."

"That won't stop for a long time I hope," Alexa replied.

Conversation flowed after we'd made our orders. Cindy and Cass split a bottle of wine. I stuck to soft drink, Alexa had a juice as she'd be driving Cass to her place. The three women talked about the wedding and Cindy's ideas. I pitched in my thoughts when needed, and Cindy had told me more than once that she wanted me involved every step of the way. It wasn't just her day, it was our day. It was our wedding. The focus wasn't just the bride.

"I won't be a godawful bridezilla," she'd assured me, "I don't want all the bells and whistles. All I want is to end the ceremony with a ring on each of our fingers, a marriage certificate that states we're husband and wife in the eyes of the law, and then we'll enjoy a nice little party with friends and family."

Cindy was going to wear white, that was a given. She wanted a nice dress but nothing that would break the bank. She hadn't decided on what colour her bridesmaids would wear, but she wanted simple but elegant gowns for them. Nothing gaudy or ostentatious. As for myself, she asked if I'd be okay with a suit. I chuckled, assuring her in return I wasn't getting married in jeans. I'd find a nice suit to wear, and make sure my groomsmen were dressed as nice.

Stephanie would be her Maid of Honour. Alexa was aware. She tried not to be upset, but knowing how close she was with Cindy, I knew she would have loved to be hers. From what I'd already heard, Stephanie had already called Alexa and assured her that, as far as she was concerned, Cindy would have two Maids of Honour. Wasn't sure how official it was yet, but Cindy was aware of the conversation. Cass, Georgie, Melanie, Emma, Caroline and Megan would be her bridesmaids. When she asked Megan officially, my ex-wife burst into tears, hugging my fiancée for what felt like an hour, thanking her profusely over and over again. Her mother would walk Cindy down the aisle.

As for me, Mike would be my best man, Chris, my brother and my brother-in-law groomsmen. Quite simple really. I'd already bought our wedding rings. I hadn't shown Cindy her ring, while I'd just gone with a simple gold band for myself. I would take our rings to be engraved with our names and chosen wedding date when we'd agreed on one.

Returning home after having eaten our fill, including a delicious dessert that almost put the four of us into a diabetic coma, Alexa and Cass packed their small bags and, to Cindy and my amusement, were rather eager to get home to Alexa's place. Escorting them downstairs, Alexa hugged me first, amused when she gave my arse a firm squeeze. "Next time," she whispered, kissing my cheek, "Your arse is mine."

"Name the time, though I guess the place is here or yours."

Swapping partners, Cass wanted to kiss me. It was one hell of a kiss, and it was a reflection of her true feelings for me. Hugging her tightly, she whispered again that she loved me. Cindy heard and giggled, suggesting that her fiancé now had at least three women who had admitted to loving him, then wondered how many others would admit any feelings. Part of me didn't really want to know, only because I worried about them being hurt in the end.

Thanking us both for a great weekend, Cass rather eagerly slid into Alexa's car, all of us exchanging waves before Alexa pulled away from the kerb and quickly disappeared. "Cass is totally getting fucked when they get home," Cindy stated, taking my hand as I led us back to the building, "Though I'm hoping the same happens to me soon."

"Hmmm. That does sound like a nice idea."

Back in our apartment, we wanted to share a drink in silence first. Pouring her a vodka and myself a bourbon, we settled back on the couch, Cindy kicking off her shoes, curling her legs and snuggling against my shoulder. She finally asked, "So how do you feel about the weekend this time?"

"Absolutely fine, sweetie. It was fantastic. We both had so much fun with friends we love. Megan had an absolute blast, I know that much. She knows how much Caroline genuinely loves her. She can see how she's been accepted as a friend by the others. I know how much you adore her." I took a sip of my drink before adding, "And I do genuinely like her again. And those feelings do include some feelings of what I'd consider love."

"I love her too. She's so sweet, Mark. I completely see the woman you married now. Caroline is a very lucky woman."

"She is. The only thing I ever worried about Megan meeting someone was how they treated our children. Greg doesn't seem to have a problem, though he's at that weird age for young men, while Natalie seems to adore her already. That's all I wanted, as much as Megan would have wanted that when I met someone."

"Should we set a date for the wedding?"

"Sure. When are you thinking?"

"Well, it's Christmas and then new year soon enough. The next romantic holiday is Valentine's Day. No thanks. Then it's autumn and the weather does get a little ropey through winter. I'm not getting married during winter, even if it's an Australian winter. How about next spring, maybe around late September or early October time? Flowers will be in full bloom, sun is usually out, but the heat won't be oppressive."

"Works for me. Where would you like to have it?"

"When I was a little girl, part of me wanted a church wedding with all its grandeur. No chance that's happening, so I want to get married in a park, surrounded by a pretty flower garden or something."

"That sounds perfect, to be honest. As long as we get good weather."

"Would you like to get away for our honeymoon?"

"Definitely. The only question is where. Not only do we have to worry about a wedding and reception, we also have to think about buying a house. Then there's your sister and having children. But I know we'd both like to fly away for a holiday, so why not kill two birds with one stone and go overseas for our honeymoon."

"I would love blue sea, blue sky, golden sand, our own cabin not far away, and all we need is a bed where we can make love all the time. Just you and me, Mark. Husband and wife at last."

"Sounds perfect. I don't want to spend our honeymoon in crowds of people, doing the touristy thing. Our honeymoon should be about relaxing and consummating our love for each other constantly."

Taking the glass from my hand, she placed both down on the coffee table, before straddling my lap. Kissing me softly, she leaned back and met my eyes. "I'm not going to think about any operation until I'm past thirty. Is that okay with you?"

"Cindy, I've already..." I stopped and smiled. "Sweetheart, it's your decision. When I'm your husband, my support is unconditional with whatever you decide. You want to stay how you are, you have my support. You want to change and go through the operation, you have my support. The only thing I don't know is the process. That's something we'll go through together, but I will be by your side, every single step of the way."

"It's meant to be quite the ordeal, physically and psychologically, and it is expensive."

"We'll cross that bridge if or when we come to it, sweetheart." I took both her hands in mine. "I don't care how expensive it is. I can't even begin to comprehend how you truly feel about it, Cindy. I just can't, but I do my best to understand. What I've done is read that many transwomen can't stand having a penis, but I've also read stories that feel like women are happy as it is and won't let a simple thing dangling between their legs define them. Each woman is an individual. There is no right or wrong way to feel. I just don't want you to feel any pressure either way. All you should know is that I'm here for you all the way, either way. But most importantly to me is that, in my eyes, you're a woman and, one day soon, I will happily call you my wife."

By the time I'd finished speaking, I needed to use my thumb to dry her cheeks. "I still have to pinch myself sometimes to believe you love me so much," she whispered.

Carrying her to our bedroom, we slowly undressed each other as we made out. Getting her naked was rather easy, as she only wore a sundress and panties. Getting me out of clothes took a little longer, but as soon as I was naked, Cindy slid to her knees and couldn't wait to wrap her lips around my cock. Though she loved swallowing my cum, and I loved a blowjob as much as any man, it was just enough to turn both of us one before we ended up on the bed.

Straddling my lap, lube was applied where necessary, watching her face as she slowly slid down my cock. She couldn't help smiling, her eyes gazing into mine the entire time, giggling as soon as my entire length was buried inside her. Resting her hands on my chest, I reached down to stroke her off while she rode me slowly.

"Reckon we can cum together?" she asked.

"I'll do my best but I'm not going to cum quickly."

"Cum a lot today, baby?" she asked, leaning down to kiss me, "Feeling a little empty?"

"Always have a load for the woman I'm in love with."

"How much do you love her?" she breathed.

"The fact I'd do anything she wanted pretty much sums up how much. All I want to do is make her as happy as she's made me since the day I met her."

"You've made me as happy as I can remember, Mark." She stopped moving to kiss me. "I can't wait to be your wife."

Running my fingers up and down her back made her squirm. She was also sensitive when as turned on as she was. "Seeing you walk down the aisle towards me, Cindy, I know I won't stop smiling for a year. No... Rest of my life."

Kissing me softly, she whispered, "We'll have to talk to Stephanie about starting a family too."

Rolling her over onto her back, she wrapped her legs around me as I started to slowly thrust again. "Can't wait to hear our child call you 'mummy' for the first time," I whispered.

Her lower lip trembled as she whispered, "I wish I could have our child." I stopped moving as she cuddled me tightly. "I don't think about it too often, but I'm sure you realise why I do from time to time. Those moments that prove why I am the way I am. The idea of carrying life inside me, knowing it was something I shared with the man I loved..." Kissing me, she added, "Cum in me and I'll cum too. Then we should really go to sleep. Return to normality tomorrow."

We came together, which delighted us both. Having covered herself, she was half-tempted to just roll over and go to sleep, but relented and we had another shower. We always loved cuddling in the shower, and I definitely loved washing her up and down. I still marvelled at her body. Her gorgeous breasts. Toned body. Fantastic arse. Perfect legs. Even her dainty feet were gorgeous, and I genuinely didn't like feet at all.

Drying off together, we returned to our bedroom, Cindy snuggling into me. Looking into my eyes, she just couldn't stop smiling at me, running my fingers through her brunette hair, lying together in silence for what felt like hours. Sometimes, we just didn't feel it necessary to fill the silence. Body language and a simple look in our eyes told us everything we needed.

Snuggling into me, she whispered goodnight and how much she loved me. Kissing the top of her head, I returned the love. It had been quite the weekend, starting with some wild sex with our friends, ending with discussions of our wedding and our future together. I knew we would always be committed to each other. We trusted each other completely and the love we shared grew deeper with each passing day.

Cindy was asleep before me, snuggling even closer as she slept. It didn't take all that long for me to join her in slumberland.