Ambiramus Ch. 14

Story Info
Mark and Cindy enjoy a fun filled weekend with friends.
10.4k words
4.79
6.4k
10

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,354 Followers

Waking up in bed with two people would always put a smile on my face. Sure, I was feeling a little tender after what we'd been doing the previous day and evening, particularly as more than the two people I was in bed were involved, but as we'd all been sober the whole time, memories were vivid of what we'd done together. It had been a lot of fun, Cindy delivering on her promise, and I'd been an eager participant. This time, I was absolute willing and almost demanding at times, which made the girls smile, the day and night full of moaning, groaning, grunting, swearing, but also a lot of laughter.

I knew Cindy was lying behind me, her arm wrapped around my chest, still asleep. I knew just from her breathing. Facing me was Megan, her eyes already open having watched me sleep. Though it had started out with the intention of a gangbang of my ex-wife and myself, it had descended into an orgy, everyone having fun with everyone. It had been a hell of a lot of fun, we'd recorded a lot of what we did, and many of our visitors had left early in the morning with smiles on their faces. I wasn't sure if it would happen again before Cindy and I married, but I certainly wasn't going to say no. Having sorted out everything in my head long ago now, Cindy and I were just enjoying our life together. Fuck what most people thought.

Leaning forward to kiss Megan, she kissed me back, our tongues meeting as she pressed her body into mine. I woke up with the usual erection, her fingers not wasting any time wrapping around and caressing my cock. "I loved feeling you inside me again," she whispered, "And definitely loved feeling you cum in me again."

"I did too, Megan," I whispered back, "Cindy?"

"I'm awake, handsome," she whispered, sliding out of bed, quickly rounding it to lie behind Megan. Her face lit up, no doubt feeling Cindy's girlcock pressing into her, "How are you both feeling?"

"Wonderful," Megan replied, "I've never done anything like that before in my life. I should lie here feeling like a total slut, but I feel like your friends are now mine, Cindy."

"Because they are," she stated, "As soon as you started dating Caroline, you were part of our group."

"I can't repay you enough for having Mark with me like this again."

"I'm going to marry him and experience what you enjoyed, Megan. And watching you two make love again was simply beautiful. I'm glad you now look at each other and I can see the love you used to share starting to return. "

"Can we make love again before we go home later?" Megan asked quietly.

"Of course you can. You really think Caroline is going to mind? She knows how you feel, Megan, but because she loves you, your relationship is like ours. When we're with friends, we can have fun, we can be intimate, but in the end, it's just sex, though it's sex shared with people you're close with, but you can still keep that distance to stop stronger feelings taking hold."

"How are you feeling?" Megan asked me, "I mean, you did take quite a bit of girlcock yesterday."

"I loved seeing Alexa just nail you again, Mark," Cindy added, "And I was glad Caroline finally made love to you."

"That was beautiful," Megan said softly, "She was so happy. She really likes you."

"Caroline, Alexa and Cass are in the other room, Mark," Cindy explained, "Cass stayed because you really need to talk to her. She hasn't seen you much but we obviously talk all the time. She misses you so much, and feels she's missing out, particularly in comparison to Alexa."

"Not a problem. We have all day."

Cindy kissed Megan on the cheek. "I'll get started on breakfast. You two make love again then just meet us at the table."

Cindy kissed me before she slid out of bed, putting on a robe that barely covered her butt, showing off her gorgeous legs, blowing us a kiss before she shut the door. It was awkward for a few seconds as Megan and I were left alone in bed but that first kiss helped us get over any nerves. We'd made love in front of everyone else the previous night. We were now alone in bed together for the first time since I'd left the family home.

"Would Caroline mind?" I had to ask. I still felt funny about the idea of having fun with Cindy's friends without her being there. That would probably the one thing that would always leave me a little unsure, though Cindy always reassured me. We supported each other regarding everything.

"Our agreement is much like yours with Cindy. I feel like I'm taking advantage, but we agreed not to have a traditional relationship. Don't you find monogamy constraining, boring and, quite frankly, based on history influenced heavily by religion?"

"Yep. The longer I think about it, the longer Cindy and I live our lives together, the more I'm thinking we marry but we do what we want together. We can commit to each other, love each other deeply, but still have fun with our friends."

After we made love, ending with Megan riding my cock, unable to stop smiling as my hands caressed her body, the smile on her face never wavering as she climaxed more than once. That first orgasm she enjoyed near enough made her cry, before she rode me harder, begging me to help make her cum again. Falling forward, I fucked her hard before I filled her with another load, almost savouring the feeling of being in her pussy once again. It was only when she was lying on my chest, both of us breathing heavily, glistening with sweat, did I noticed our small audience at the doorway, greeted by three gorgeous smiles. Caroline walked over and sat on the bed, stroking Megan's hair.

"You worried about any of this, Mark?" she wondered.

"Not anymore. Do you want to join her in here and I'll go?"

"No, this is your time together. I'm so glad you're like this again. I know how much it means to her." She leaned over to kiss her on the cheek, then did the same for me. "I enjoyed your company yesterday, Mark. I'm glad you're not overthinking things anymore, as I really did enjoy fucking you."

"It was a lot of fun. Not something I want to do too often, as these sort of things should be special."

Alexa and Cass both kissed me before joining Cindy in the kitchen. Megan remained lying on my chest for a few minutes before lifting her head. She couldn't stop smiling, though suggested we have a quick shower. The other four would have heard no end of giggling as we cuddled under the hot water, remembering all of her ticklish spots, enjoying the screams and squeals that escaped her.

Joining the others after we'd dried off and dressed, Cindy had just about finished preparing a hearty breakfast, the six of us gathering around the table. The topic of conversation was what happened the day and night before, more than one question making sure Cindy, Caroline, Megan and myself still felt okay with everything that happened. Megan had been double penetrated and made airtight more than once by our friends. I'd been fucked a few times, but also made love to some of our friends, the idea of just a gangbang having been quickly abandoned as soon as the likes of Cass and Georgie were almost begging me to make love to them in return, and Cindy certainly loved riding my cock in front of all our friends.

Megan admitted she'd never felt more alive. She loved Caroline and saw a future together with her, as much as Caroline saw one with her in return. But she loved being close to Cindy and myself. Both were already invited to our wedding. After Cindy and I cleaned up the kitchen, we joined our guests in the living room, Cindy asking if we wanted to watch some of what we recorded last night. We all agreed, unable to stop grinning.

It was hot to watch, no doubt five of us in the room getting hard, with the sixth person getting a little wet. Watching Megan and I on our knees side by side as our partners fucked us was amusing. Cindy, Caroline and I fucked Megan together, Megan begging me to fill her pussy with my spunk, Caroline her arse, and Cindy her mouth. I was fucked by a few of her friends, just like last time.

They had admitted to thinking about inviting some other friends they had, but figured it should just be the same six as last time, though Megan and Caroline would be in attendance this time. Cass loved having fun with Megan. Georgie loved eating her pussy, and after making her cum, admitted to wanting to have the operation sooner rather than later. Recorded was her admitting that she was going to ask Cindy to see if I could be her first partner after her operation, unless she found someone between now and then.

Cindy and I had agreed immediately, assuring her that, just because she underwent the operation, it didn't mean anything else would change between us. The agreement was that nothing changed until Cindy and I pretty much started to settle down, and that would happen when we had children. Until then, we'd live our best life together with our friends.

It was hotter than any porno I'd watched before as it was amateur, it was real, and it involved me, my fiancée and my girlfriends. And I'd include Megan in that last one, I guess. I'm sure many would think having sex with my ex-wife would be weird, but considering my relationships were now anything but conventional, Megan and I agreed we were going to do what we wanted and that was all that mattered.

After watching around an hours' worth, Megan was horny and begging Caroline to take her home. Cindy, Cass and Alexa bid the pair goodbye before I escorted the pair downstairs to their car. Caroline hugged me first, laying a soft kiss on my lips, thanking me for a wonderful night, admitting she loved it when we fucked, and hoped it would happen again in the future. I didn't promise but told her that I'd enjoyed it just as much.

"Glad a man like you is so comfortable with everything," she said, before she bit on her bottom lip, "You never asked if..."

"Yes," Megan said immediately, "Caroline, please, if you want Mark like that, I won't say no. Not for a second. Nor would Cindy."

"Are you sure?" Caroline asked her softly. Megan hugged her immediately, so Caroline had her response. "I should have asked last night, but I was nervous. It's been a long time since I bottomed. My last few lovers have all been women."

"We can sort something out later," I said with a smile.

Caroline kissed my cheek and walked to her car, leaving me with Megan. She smiled shyly at me, curling her hair behind her ear, looking utterly adorable. The woman I remembered from long ago. Hugging her tightly to my chest, she had another little cry. I could understand why. The divorce would always be there. It would always linger in the background. But it was no longer a source of heartache or anger. It was just that did happen, we dealt with it, and we'd moved on.

"I can't wait to see you married, Mark," she whispered, "If anyone deserves to be happy with Cindy, it's you. And I love her to bits. She's so much fun."

"I hope you're at the end of an aisle again one day too."

"Maybe Caroline?" she wondered rhetorically, "I do see a future with her, Mark. I really do."

"Long as we're invited to the wedding."

"Of course." Leaning back, I met her eyes and we both smiled, before we shared one last kiss. Pulling her to me, she moaned into my mouth, and we needed to break apart quickly. "I'm so glad you met Cindy, Mark. She's a wonderful human being. Look after her for all of us."

"I do and I'll do it until my last breath. That's for sure."

"Would you like to be with me again?"

"Yes. But not too soon. I think the occasional night, the four of us, could be a lot of fun. If people hear about it and find it weird, fuck them. Could almost call us swingers!" She loved the sound of that, laughing away, before we hugged again. "Look after yourself, okay?"

"I will, Mark. I love you."

"I know, Megan. I love you."

It was the first time I'd said those words to her in a long time. It didn't have the same depth of feeling as when we were dating, engaged and married, but I'd always love her because of the life we'd once shared, the kids we'd had, and my own anger and despair at what happened was gone. And I knew what those three words meant to her, hearing them from me again. She had to let me go immediately, walking towards the car in floods of tears. As soon as she was in the passenger seat, Caroline kissed her cheek before pulling away from the kerb. I didn't realise we weren't alone until I felt someone cuddling into my side.

"She needed to hear that, Mark," Cindy whispered, "That's the real final act of forgiveness, finding that love you once had for her again."

"It's not the same as it was, but it's the feeling of love I have for a good friend. Mostly, I trust her again completely. And I know, at heart, she'd do nothing to hurt Caroline. We all make mistakes in our lives."

"Mark, one thing. Would you like to keep having a little bit of fun today?"

"Sure. What's on your mind?"

Turning to face her, she had this grin on her face I recognised well. "Okay, so... You remember how I told you I tried to have fun with Alexa but it never worked? Well, having watched you and Alexa have fun quite a few times, I want to try again with my best friend."

I couldn't help smile. "Good. I'd love to see you and Alexa together. Talk about completely and utterly sexy and erotic. We could record it and sell it for millions!"

She giggled, cuddling me tightly for a few seconds. "I love her so much, Mark. Ever since she turned up at Mum's house all those years ago, we've been nearly inseparable. We'd do anything for each other. We were the first two to make the agreement. It's just expanded over the years."

"She needs her own Mark though. I don't want to break her heart, Cindy."

"I know. She knows that too." Leaning back, she met my eyes. "She's nothing but happy for me and for us. Her own thoughts are that she's sad because she needs someone in her life that provides the same sort of unconditional love that you give me."

"It's not easy for you. I know that much."

"It takes a lot of acceptance. We're not stupid. We know it is difficult for men to look past biology." Sighing, I pulled her against my chest. "Love her until she finds her own. Can you do that for me?" she asked softly.

"Of course. You know I utterly adore her anyway. I adore all your friends, Cindy."

"And they adore you in return. Come on, let's go upstairs. You need to spend time with Cass."

Taking her hand, we walked upstairs to our apartment, finding Alexa and Cass still dressed, chatting together on the couch. Letting go of her hand, Cindy sat next to Cindy while I sat on the opposite side to Cass. When she immediately leaned into my shoulder and cuddled into my side, I met the eyes of both Cindy and Alexa. Without a word, the pair rose to their feet and I told them to have some fun.

Leaving us alone, Cass was already barefoot, curling her legs underneath her. Lifting her chin with a finger, her bottom lip immediately started to quiver. I was left thinking she had a lot on her mind. "I'm so lonely sometimes," she finally whispered.

Pulling her up onto my lap, all I wanted to do was cuddle her. Like Alexa, I knew life wasn't easy. Nor was it particularly fair. Not only did they have problems with their own identity, they had to deal with what society, politicians, religion and even their own families would throw at them. Resting her head on my shoulder, I stroked her back, hearing her sigh as she hugged me tightly.

"I really like you, Mark. The same as Alexa. I just wish I saw you more often," she whispered, "Cindy knows, of course, but I needed to tell you. I know you're engaged and all. I wish I could find someone like you, but I think you're a rare specimen indeed."

"We should make more of an effort to see you too, Cass. It shouldn't just be you making the effort, but I guess we're busy quite a lot."

"It's okay, but Cindy assured me my feelings were okay and, more importantly, valid. And she also said you'd understand and assure me it was fine."

"You're a beautiful young woman, Cass. I know how lucky I am to not only have Cindy, but have you and Alexa in my life as well."

Sliding of my lap, she stood up and offered her hand. As soon as I was standing, we slowly undressed each other. Neither of us wore anything more than a t-shirt and shorts, neither of us bothering with underwear, and Cass wasn't wearing a bra. Standing naked before me, I looked her up and down, drinking in her toned, perfect body.

"Can't remember when a man looked at me like you do," she whispered, "That first time we were intimate, Mark. I told Cindy that I love her, but that night, I was so jealous of her too. Then add to that you were perfectly happy to bottom for me. A lot of girls like me don't like their cocks."

"Cindy told me."

"It's almost expected that we should all hate it. But I just don't. It's part of me, part of who I am. I think and feel like a woman, but I still have a cock. And I'm not sure I ever want to get rid of it, because..." She blushed before adding, "Well, I love to cum. That feeling when I spurt the first time, I should hate it but I just can't make myself do so. And I love being inside you too." Stepping forward to cuddle into me, she was quiet for a little while before whispering, "Can we make love? I mean you to me."

"Of course."

Taking her hand, I led her towards the spare bedroom, the door to my bedroom close, hearing Alexa and Cindy giggling from behind the door. When my daughter wasn't there, everything in the second bedroom was changed into a guest room in the event we did have visitors. The night before my daughter arrived, we cleaned everything thoroughly for her arrival. My daughter knew it was her room but also shared. We'd bought a second mattress long ago, so we swapped them around for when she was staying for the weekend with Cindy and myself.

Closing the door, Cass led me towards the bed, urging me to sit down while she knelt between my legs. Gazing up at me, her hair was still blue, though a shade darker than what it was, but it was her blue eyes that really should have captivated people. Lighter in colour than Cindy's, there was an intensity to her gaze that never made me want to avert her eyes. Her breasts sat perfectly on her chest, obviously fake, having admitted that hormones had given her some little bumps but she wanted a bigger bust.

Her girlcock was also thick and hard, no doubt eager for some attention, but as soon as she licked my cock up and down, I knew I was going to be the focus of her attention. Unable to stop the groan, I looked down as her lips wrapped around the head of my cock, focusing on just the head and sensitive underside. Running my fingers through her hair had her smiling, her eyes lighting up, as more of my cock slid inside her mouth.

"Fuck, that's good," I moaned.

"I do love sucking cock, Mark," she told me, licking up and down my shaft again, "And I do love feeling a man inside me. But I'm very much a switch. I'm sure you know lots of guys love transwomen because they can be fucked by them without feeling overly gay."

"That was the one thing on my mind for a long time," I admitted, "But Cindy and I talk all the time and I'm now comfortable with everything we do."

Watching my cock disappear inside her mouth, I ran my fingers through her blue hair, her eyes lighting up, sparking in the light of the sun that filtered through the blinds. She eventually swallowed my entire length, head bobbing up and down quickly. I knew she wanted me to cum sooner rather than later so we could get down to making love. But I also had a feeling she just loved going down on me, and I was certainly going to return the favour first.

"Fuck," I groaned, just her tongue driving me wild, let alone everything else she was doing. Her fingers did caress my balls quite often, her blowjob remaining hands free as she also felt up my butt.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,354 Followers