Ambiramus Ch. 16

Story Info
Mark and Cindy enjoy Christmas with family and friends.
11.5k words
4.86
5.2k
11
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,333 Followers

A/N - So... If you look at the list of stories I've written, you'll notice the majority are in a certain category. And, sometimes, I can't help myself, and I like to give a flavouring of that category in other stories I'm writing. Not too much in this chapter, but I opened the door earlier and, for this chapter, I'm having a peek inside and looking around for fun.

Nothing actually happens later, just to put minds at ease. It's all just a little fun.

*****

Sitting at my desk, I could hear plenty of noise coming from the bays outside, the usual sounds of mechanics busy at work, interspersed by quick bursts of laughter as an inappropriate joke was likely shared. It was a week until Christmas and things were starting to wind down as we would shut down on Christmas Eve and not re-open until after the new year. Not all workshops did the same thing, but I'd carried out research and realised closing up for that period didn't impact the bottom line. And it gave my workers time to spend with friends and family, something they appreciated so I knew they put in bigger shifts in the time before we broke up for the year.

Busy typing away, hearing my phone ding in a certain manner made me grin as I knew the message would be from Cindy. Unlocking my phone, it was a picture message. Glancing around, I opened the attachment, smiling further as it was a selfie of herself in the mirror, breasts out of her bra, and her cock in hand as she stroked herself.

Like my picture, baby? xxx

I figured I'd have some fun, getting up to close and lock the door to my office, also closing the blinds at the same time. Taking out my cock, just looking at the picture she'd sent me for a few seconds had me rock hard. I took a picture and sent it to her.

Does that answer your question, gorgeous? x

Her reply was rather quick.

Oh, baby. I love your thick cock. I'm going to save that with all the other pictures you've sent me. xxx

Good. I swear my gallery is full up of your nudes. Not complaining, I can't bring myself to delete a single one. x

So you shouldn't, considering I'm so damned sexy and you love my naked body. xxx

You're not wrong. Naked Cindy is usually best Cindy. I say usually as Cindy in lingerie is also a very exciting proposition. Cindy in a sundress is just adorable. x

She called me for a video chat. Seeing her face appear on my screen made me smile immediately, though she turned the camera to show she was in a bathroom stall, stroking her cock. "I'm so horny, baby," she moaned, "I wish you here to fuck me."

"When you get home, sweetheart. I'll bend you over the table."

Hearing her giggle had me chuckling. "I'll make sure I'm lubed up and ready for your big cock."

"Going to cum, gorgeous?"

"All over myself, wishing you were here to lick it all up."

"I'd love to have my lips wrapped around your shaft right now."

"Yeah," she breathed, "And you'd swallow my cum?"

"Every drop, sweetheart. Every single drop. Then I'd slide my cock inside you and make love to you."

"Oh god, baby. Just the thought of you sliding inside me makes me so hot."

"I'd start nice and slow, really tease you, before I wrapped an arm around each thigh and really started to pound you. The only question would be where to cum."

"In me, baby," she moaned, "Though maybe you could coat my face in your cum. I love a good facial."

"Get on your knees for me whenever you want it, gorgeous."

"I'm close, baby. Going to cover my body in cum. I'm so fucking horny."

"I know, gorgeous. Shoot for me. Cover yourself in it. I love watching you cum."

She stopped speaking as she focused on stroking until she erupted. Hearing her moan and almost squeak as she got closer and closer to orgasm had my cock almost desperate for release. But it was almost teasing myself in a manner, and I would keep my word about fucking her as soon as she walked in the door. Watching her shoot five thick, creamy loads all over herself had my mouth salivating. She smiled into the camera as she used a finger to clean up a couple of them, moaning as she sucked her fingers clean.

"I taste good, baby."

"I know. I'm a little jealous."

Smirking, she replied, "Well, you can get some from the source later tonight."

"I know I will. But I can still sit here and wish my tongue was on your body right now."

"Me too. I hate having to work here sometimes. I just want you all the time."

"We've got an entire week together from Christmas Eve. And, trust me on this, a lot of time will be spent together in bed."

"I should hope so." She sighed. "Guess I'd better clean up and get back to work. I'll use my panties to do that and give them to you when I get home. You love my cum-filled panties, don't you?"

"I just love your panties, gorgeous."

She looked into the camera again. "I love you so much, Mark. I miss you every day."

"I love and miss you too. If I could hire you as some sort of assistant, Cindy, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

Laughing out loud, she replied, "You'd never get any work done because you'd spend every day fucking me in your office." Sighing, she added, "That does sound wonderful though."

"I'll see you at home tonight, gorgeous. I love you."

"Love you too. See you later."

She disconnected and I sighed immediately. I did miss her every day. I hated leaving in the morning and the best part of my day was returning home to her smiling face. At least I still enjoyed what I did. If I travelled into a job I hated every day, it would just make it all feel so much worse.

Opening my door and the blinds, Mike was knocking on the doorframe within a couple of minutes, the smile on his face suggesting he was ready to take the piss out of me. "Cindy called?" he finally asked.

"She did."

"The usual sort of call?"

"Yeah, she masturbated for me. Came all over herself as always. I love her private little shows."

"Send her anything in return?"

"Another picture for her gallery, at least."

"Are you still set to come around for a barbecue after Christmas?"

"Of course, mate. Kids won't be with us either so..."

He grinned. "Yeah, it might end up being one of those parties. Chris really wants to let his hair down too. And considering I'm now single again..."

"But it ended far better this time, didn't it?"

"It did. He was a great guy, but while we did click, we had different expectations. Better to end it early and perhaps remain friends. If not even that, he's definitely going to be an occasional fuck buddy. So, yeah, the next party might be a reminder of the old days. Guess it won't phase you like usual?"

"Hell, if Alexa, Cass and others join us..."

"Well, I might see you take girlcock for the first time, unless you only fuck them. Which, to be honest, would be boring to watch, Mark."

"As much as I've seen you fucking guys, Mike. Then again, I've seen plenty of gay sex at your place. Megan still jokes about it though she knew I never did anything untoward. The stories I'd tell her..."

Taking a seat opposite me, I had a small kitchenette I could make us both a coffee. After handing him a mug, I sat back in my chair, gazing at nothing for a second. "So Megan's new lover also likes fucking you too?" he finally asked.

"She's a great fuck, mate. Megan waxed lyrical about her prowess, but yeah, she definitely knows how to fuck me too."

"And Megan doesn't mind?"

"She loves watching Caroline fuck me. So does Cindy, though she loves watching all her friends fuck me. Then again, I've fucked Megan a few times recently, as has Cindy."

"Part of me still marvels at your life now. I know how your relationship is with Cindy and that you're getting married, but it seems like most of her friends usually fuck you rather than the other way around."

"Certainly seems like it with Alexa, but I like her so much, I really don't mind. She's got a heart of gold and a great big girlcock she loves slamming me with." Watching him shuffle did amuse me. "Like that idea, Mike?"

"Not going to lie and say the idea of you being fucked by some of your girlfriends isn't a turn on. And the fact you quite obviously enjoy it so much."

"I'm comfortable enough with my life. I obviously wouldn't share such details about everything, but considering your own life, you would certainly understand why I enjoy it."

"I certainly do. I'll admit, I just never expected it but I'm glad you've exceeded my expectations. Anyway, party will start the afternoon of the twenty-eighth. Will you stay the night?"

"Probably. The four of us will likely be drinking. Might be one or two others coming along, if you don't mind?"

Shrugging, he replied, "The more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned. There's going to be plenty of guys around though they'll all be gay so not particularly interested in the women you bring along."

"I'm sure it'll be a great night."

Finishing for the day a few hours later, I stopped at the gym on the way home as I tried to do a few days a week, arriving home with the sun still shining, a warm early evening, heading upstairs to our apartment. Cindy was already home, hearing me shout out 'Hello'. By the time I'd taken the few strides into the kitchen, she was naked, lying back on the kitchen table, her arse quite obviously lubed up, her cock also hard and lubed, legs spread wide.

Stripping off my clothes, I lubed up my cock first before I took hers in my mouth for a few seconds. She moaned softly before I kissed up her body, making it to her lips after a few seconds. "I love coming home to a naked Cindy," I whispered.

"Please fuck me," she whimpered, "I've been horny since I hung up at lunchtime. I need your cock."

Keeping my eyes on hers, I slowly slid my cock inside her, watching the smile slowly form before it spread across her face, eyes lighting up with delight. Slowly thrusting into her, I stroked her girlcock at the same time, feeling her legs eventually wrap around me. She wasn't lying about being horny as she came all over herself within a matter of minutes. I pulled out and licked her body clean, kissing her each time so I could share her delicious gift.

"Love your taste," I whispered.

"I know. I can't help licking up my own cum each time I jerk off."

Sliding back inside her, I didn't fuck her too hard or fast. She loved it, ensuring it lasted for as long as possible. When I did finally cum inside her, she gave me a couple of minutes to recover before she had me pull out. To my amusement, all she did was put on an apron, announcing she was going to start preparing dinner, but that I was not to get dressed. She turned and winked, adding, "And if you want to feel me up all the time, I'm not going to complain."

"So you want me to distract you?"

"I want you to keep me turned on until we go to bed later." Standing behind her as she started to prepare, I wrapped my fingers around her still quite hard girlcock. "Just like that, baby," she whispered, "Give my girlcock all the attention you want. And if you want to press yours into me..." I did just that, enjoying the giggle she released. "Not inside me though. Wait until after dinner."

I have no idea how she managed to get dinner ready as I didn't leave her alone for a second. If my hands were not around her girlcock or caressing her arse, I had them underneath her apron on her breasts, or turned her around so I could kiss her. Certainly a good distraction, but the meal she prepared still ended up being perfect as always.

As soon as we were finished eating, we cleared up the kitchen then headed to the living room. Sitting me down on the couch, she straddled my lap, lubing us both up again before my cock ended up back inside her. "So horny," she whimpered as she started to ride me.

"I'll never complain about the fact you want sex with me, Cindy. Trust and believe me about that."

"I just feel the need to cum again and again. I can't get enough of it, and as for you..."

"I'm here for you all night, gorgeous."

Kissing me deeply, she wrapped an arm around the back of my neck, her other hand stroking her cock, as she rode me slowly to start. I kept kissing her as she moaned and whimpered into my mouth. I'd seen Cindy like this plenty of times by now. She had a high sex drive and sometimes wanted nothing more than a night full of sex with me. I'd never complain about that. I'd always be hard and ready for her.

I somehow managed to last longer than she did, Cindy moaning loudly as she came hard, coating my body in more of her cum. It was quite the orgasm as she stopped moving, resting against my shoulder, wrapping my arms around her in reply. "Feel better?" I asked softly.

"I do, though I still want you to fuck me in bed later," she replied just as softly, "Thank you for tonight, Mark. I really needed this."

"I love you."

Hugging me tightly, she whispered back, "I love you too. Do you need to cum right now?"

"No, I'll save it for later."

Sliding off my lap, she turned on the television and snuggled into my side, wrapping my arm back around her shoulders, hearing her giggle as her cum slowly dried on my body. I wasn't worried about it as if I wasn't used to plenty of cum by now, I'd never be used to it. But I loved making her cum, and watching her spurt still excited me. Also amused me a little, as she sometimes came quite a lot. After a night of sex, she maybe had a couple of spurts left when enjoying a third or fourth orgasm.

She was almost falling asleep on my lap when I carried her into our bedroom a couple of hours later. Of course, she woke up enough to ask if I wanted to make love again. I replied by sliding my cock back inside her without a word, a broad grin forming as I started to gently thrust inside her. Feeling her legs wrap around me, our mouths were rarely apart as we made love. To my slight surprise, she came all over herself without touching her girlcock, admitting she was still really horny, and I knew she loved to cum without touching herself.

Having not cum earlier, I had to use all my tricks not to finish too early, but Cindy got what she wanted later when I did cum inside her. Needed a shower after all that, Cindy almost falling asleep against me as I soaped her up then washing her down. Snuggling together after we'd dried off, she turned so she could face me, surprised when her bottom lips started to tremble.

"What is it?" I whispered.

Thankfully, she smiled before replying. "I've got all I want for Christmas this year. A man I love who put a ring on my finger and we're getting married next year. I'm so happy, I want to burst, so anytime I do cry, they will only ever be tears of happiness."

"That's the main reason why, sweetheart."

Caressing my cheek, she leaned forward to kiss me. "I know, handsome, but you're past all that now, right?"

"I am. We're living our best life together."

"And having a lot of fun doing it. I'm glad you're not too worried about it."

"I'll just leave all those decisions to you. Whenever you want to stop it all, I'll be fine with it. My life is with you, after all. But I love and adore your friends, and you do too. That's what matters."

Cindy was asleep long before me, and I'll admit she'd worn me out that night. Thankfully, she didn't wake up horny the next morning. I joked about being disappointed at that fact. She pouted then offered to blow me while I ate breakfast. Only a foolish man turns down a blowjob...

The rest of the week was quieter in comparison to that day and night. We still spoke every lunchtime, and she still sent me more than one picture during the day. Sometimes a naked selfie, sometimes just a photo of her very pretty face. Christmas was early the next week on the Tuesday, so Megan and I had agreed that Natalie would stay with us over the weekend until Christmas Eve on the Monday, then the three of us would stay at her place that night so we could spend Christmas morning together before we all headed to my parents' place.

Our apartment had decorations up rather early in the month, Cindy asking Megan if it was okay for Natalie to come around for one night to help decorate our apartment. Megan thought it was a fantastic idea, happy to bring her over so she could stay the night. I stayed out of the way as my fiancée and daughter got to work, the one sound I remember being of laughter as they had a grand old time. To my amusement, Cindy made sure there was a lot of mistletoe around, Natalie telling me that I had to make sure I always kissed Cindy if we were under it together.

I obeyed her orders to the letter throughout the entire festive period.

Waking up together on Christmas Eve morning, our apartment was decorated, presents under the tree, and Natalie must have still been asleep. I knew it would be a different story the next day. Cindy was snuggled against me. Even if it was a hot night, she still wanted to cuddle with me. Luckily, the apartment was air conditioned so we could keep the temperate stable, even through the night.

After whispering good morning to each other, Cindy decided to make a joke. "I bet Megan would love to wake up with you like this tomorrow morning," she suggested.

"What about Caroline?"

Cindy giggled before replying. "She'd probably like that too. Though then she'd want to fuck you, and Megan would definitely want to make love with you."

"I'd rather wake up with you then make love. That'll be quite the present to me."

"Oh, you are waking up with me tomorrow morning, handsome. But despite Megan obviously being in love with Caroline now..." Those words made me smile. Megan deserved happiness and I was glad she'd found it once again. Cindy noticed my reaction and kissed me. "She's in love with Caroline, and I know how much Caroline loves her in return, but she still loves you too. I think she always will, Mark."

"I know. But I'm in love with you."

"As much as I'm with you, Mark."

"What time are the girls getting there tomorrow?"

"Alexa, Cass and Emma will arrive no later than ten. I'm not sure they're all coming too, as Georgie will be having lunch with her family. I'm not sure about Melanie yet as she's not sure she can get away from her family for too long."

"Okay, best we get up and ready ourselves for the madness of today. It'll be a preview for tomorrow."

Natalie was still fast asleep, which was a surprise, though Cindy and I had ensured we tired her out the night before, as we knew she'd be up with the birds on Christmas Day. After breakfast, we all showered separately, helping my daughter pack all her things before I packed a small bag for myself. Cindy packed sensibly, though she'd still want to look good, even if we'd only be lazing around Megan's house the next day.

Megan was busy in the kitchen when we arrived at her place. Greg was also at home, lazing out in the backyard by the pool. I was surprised to see Emily was lying next to him. Raising eyebrows in the direction of Megan, she smiled before telling me that my sister had dropped her off earlier that morning, and that she would be staying the evening.

"In his room?" I asked.

"Yes. Both assure me nothing will happen. Do you trust them?"

"I do. They're good kids."

"They are. They're in a relationship but it's rather cute and entirely innocent."

Caroline wandered out from their bedroom, wearing a bikini that left little to the imagination. I had to whistle my appreciation as she cuddled into my side, kissing my cheek. The whispered suggestion into my ear about wanting to fuck me then and there wasn't a shock. Cindy heard every word and burst into laughter, suggesting that Megan's girlfriend was incorrigible.

"Oh, trust me, my pussy is feeling a little tender this morning," Megan said, "Caroline fucked me hard last night and early this morning."

"Great sex life again?" I asked.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,333 Followers