Ambiramus Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan beamed in the direction of Caroline. "I found love again, Mark. I honestly thought I'd blown everything. I just needed to find the right person. I never thought it would be a woman."

Caroline let me go, walking around the counter and hugged her tightly. I knew how much a few simple words meant to her. Megan kissed her and professed her love quietly, Caroline doing the same in reply immediately. Cindy cuddled into my side as we watched them share a long, soft kiss, full of the obvious feelings they shared for each other.

Joining my son and his girlfriend outside by the pool, Cindy also changed into a gorgeous red bikini, joining Caroline in the pool. They had to behave themselves in front of the two younger people. Greg had graduated high school a month earlier and was deciding on his future. He had applied for one or two university courses, but he had called me more than once, asking for advice about what to do. I knew a university degree did look good on a CV but experience was also invaluable. What mattered most was finding a job he enjoyed. There was nothing worse than finding yourself in a job or career you hated. Emily was only a couple of months younger than he was, and I knew she was definitely heading off to university. I knew it would be Emily that might convince my son to join her at university.

Natalie joined us outside by the pool, and she was still small enough that picking her up and throwing her about was still just about possible. The fact I could still pick her up and cuddle her meant the world to me. And she'd sometimes exclaim 'Daddy, you have big muscles!' I didn't, compared to plenty of men, but I guess compared to the boys she went to school with, I was a bodybuilder in comparison.

The adults made sure it was a relaxing day, aware of what loomed on the horizon regarding Christmas Day. Megan eventually joined us in the pool, wearing a stunning black bikini that was a contrast to her rather pale skin. It was enough that even Greg complimented his mother on how good she looked. Emily thought that was very sweet, Greg blushing when he also complimented his girlfriend, no doubt not the first time he'd done so that day. But there was a confidence I also saw in my son nowadays and I knew it was thanks to his growing relationship with Emily.

There was a slight change in plans when Emily was picked up by her mother with Greg packing a bag and going with my sister, and they'd all arrive at our parents place the next day. That left Natalie with us, who was as excited as ever about Christmas the next day, so was happy to head off to bed early that night, with a gentle warning she was not to be up at a stupidly early hour the next morning. Still, as soon as she was asleep in bed, I walked out to my car to grab all the presents Cindy and I had bought for her to place them under the tree.

We didn't exactly behave that evening. Aware Natalie would still be awake early, though hopefully not too early, Megan and Caroline headed off to bed early that evening, leaving me with Cindy, who wondered if I'd be interested in a little skinny dipping outside. Grabbing a dry towel each, we headed back outside into the darkness, ensuring the outside lights didn't come on first, stripping naked and sliding back into the pool.

She was all over me immediately, legs around my waist as we made out. Pressing her against the side of the pool, she reached down between us, stroking our cocks together. I didn't particularly want to cum in the pool, easily carrying her out and, after grabbing our towels, lying us down on the lawn. Spinning around, we happily blew each other first, her mouth eagerly gobbling down my cock, intent on making me orgasm as quickly as possible. Returning the favour, I felt hers throbbing in my mouth within a matter of minutes, and it was almost a race to see who'd cum first.

Cindy came first, filling my mouth with her creamy load. That just turned me on and I filled her mouth within seconds of her orgasm. She moaned lightly, sucking my cock dry, before we spun around and snowballed. It was something we'd done a couple of times, and I was always left thinking it was one of the kinkiest things we did, perhaps the most except for the occasional arse to mouth.

Lying side by side on our backs, appreciating a clear summer's night, stars twinkling and a half-moon, she took my hand, interlacing our fingers. "First Christmas together," she whispered.

"Our second Christmas together will be as a married couple."

"I can't wait," she said, rolling onto her side, "I'm so excited already but I'm trying to temper it."

"I'm excited too, and I find being involved is helping. I'll admit I wasn't as involved when marrying Megan because I just expected the bride, her friends, a planner and any other women would do it. I was just left feeling that, as long as I showed up, and helped fund the whole thing, that was my job done. Megan never complained. She always said she loved our wedding day."

Sliding up onto my lap, we didn't have any lube with us so making love was out of the question. We happily made out for a little while and cuddled. It was a warm evening so lying outside naked didn't leave us with even a slight chill. Checking the time, we eventually had to head inside as it was getting late, ensuring I had some underwear on, Cindy underwear and a t-shirt, just in case we found ourselves woken by an excited little girl the next morning.

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart," I whispered.

"Merry Christmas, handsome," she whispered back, "I love you so much. This is already the best Christmas ever. I'm going to wake up tomorrow with my fiancé. The present I wanted most is already on my finger."

"Well, I hope you do like your other presents."

"They'll be from you, Mark. That's the only thing that matters to me."

Cuddling into my side, resting her head on my shoulder, her fingers caressed my chest for quite a while. I knew we both wanted to make love, but with Natalie in the house, and lying together on a sofa bed, it was never going to be particularly comfortable. Cindy eventually fell asleep first, finding myself lying awake with my thoughts a little longer before I finally drifted off.

Natalie woke us early the next morning, despite our gentle warnings. But she was so excited, and I realised that, very soon, she wouldn't even be that bothered about Christmas with the family, so I made sure I had a smile on my face as I got out of bed, Cindy happy enough to lay back and relax, heading to the bathroom to splash water on my face. Megan joined me, wearing quite a nice robe that only just covered her arse, standing in front of me and rubbing her arse against me.

"Tease," I muttered, kissing her cheek, "Merry Christmas."

She turned and kissed me on the lips. "Merry Christmas," she said softly, "Got one present already. You're here with me again."

Wrapping my arms around her, we enjoyed a long cuddle in comfortable silence. When I poked her, she giggled, admitting that it just felt nice and she was happy to know she turned me on again. Stepping back, she opened her robe to show me her naked body. I couldn't help the light growl in my throat as she was looking as fit as ever. Stepping towards me, I wrapped my arms around her again, her hard nipples pressing into my chest.

"I would have loved to wake up with you and Caroline together, but I know how much Cindy would have loved this morning." Letting her go, we enjoyed a soft kiss before she did up her robe. "I'd love to say I'm here whenever you want me, but it's not like that is it?"

Taking her hand, I gave it a squeeze. "We'll keep having fun. I can't say I promise but you know how much Cindy likes you." She smiled but sighed, and I could understand why. "Guess we'd better go take care of an excited little girl. Enjoy it while it lasts."

"She's daddy's little girl. She'll always be excited when you're here, Mark. She won't care how old she is."

Joining Cindy back in bed, we were lying in silence, Cindy cuddling into me, when Caroline walked out of her bedroom. Wearing a gorgeous black silk robe, it left little to the imagination though still appropriate to wear around Natalie. Noticing we were awake, she joined Cindy and I in bed. Taking my hand, she slid it up her leg to her groin, chuckling when I felt her slick erection.

"I fucked her this morning," she whispered, "Those are her juices on my girlcock."

"You're incorrigible," Cindy whispered back.

"I'm probably slick enough to fuck you, Mark. But we'd better not. Shame really."

I turned and left a soft kiss on her lips. "Merry Christmas, Caroline. Thank you for being here for Megan. Not just for today, I mean since the day you two met."

"I should be thanking you and Cindy. It had been a long time since I'd met a woman who I felt genuine affection for immediately. Now I feel so much love, it actually scares me. Then add your son and daughter, the fact her ex-husband is you, who is engaged to one of my best friends. Trust me, I know how fortunate I am."

Getting out of bed, the three women suggested to Natalie that we eat a little food first before opening presents. To all our surprise, Natalie agreed as her stomach growled loudly, much to our amusement. She had gone to bed quite early, excited about today, so it had been quite some time between meals.

Finishing breakfast rather quickly, we gathered in the living room and started handing out gifts. I'd bought plenty of things for my daughter, a few sentimental gifts for Cindy, while also making sure I had one or two presents for Caroline and Megan. Cindy bought me a couple of things, Natalie had her name on some gifts, while Megan and Caroline also bought me a little something, which I did appreciate.

Alexa, Cass and Emma arrived at 10am as we had arranged. All three were dressed beautifully, though were also wearing Santa hats, wishing us a 'Merry Christmas' in unison. I hugged and kissed Alexa first, chuckling when she gave my arse a firm squeeze, whispering how much she wanted that as a present, not necessarily having to give it to her on the day. Emma was next, having only seen her recently for another wax job. Cindy had joined me at her home and it had turned into a fun evening.

I had barely seen Cass since that weekend we'd shared with all our friends as our lives had been so busy since then. Greeting her with a long kiss and cuddle, I was aware the others left us alone to have a moment of privacy. She couldn't stop smiling as she leaned back, caressing her cheek with my thumb, her blue eyes just drinking in my face.

"Now this is the Christmas present I wanted," she whispered, head resting against my shoulder.

"I'm glad you're here, Cass."

"So am I, Mark. Thank you too, Cindy."

Cindy hugged her good friend, assuring her she was family as much as Alexa and all our other friends. Jane, Greg, Emily and Nicole arrived just as we'd wrapped up opening presents. Jane had presents for my daughter; Cindy and I had presents for my nieces, pleased to see Megan and Caroline had also bought a couple for them too.

Greg didn't particularly want presents, preferring either cash gifts or giftcards he could put to use, particularly as he was now driving. Megan and I had discussed buying a car, but even a second hand car in good trim was pricey. We agreed to wait until his eighteenth birthday to give us both time to save a little more money so we could get a good car for him. We'd insinuated that was our plan so he wasn't disappointed there wasn't a car in the driveway waiting for him.

Once the gift giving was over, we prepared to head over to my parent's place. It was when we were getting ready that I realised my sister was looking rather upset about things. Cindy picked up on it too, as did Megan. When she noticed me approaching, Jane could barely meet my eyes, but the lower lip tremble was something I was now used to seeing.

Hugging her without a word, she felt like a dam ready to burst open. "What's wrong?" I had to ask.

"I'll tell you when we get to their place. I can't tell you right now."

Cindy and I had to pick up her parents first. As we drove there, she was wondering what the problem was with my sister, though we shared a glance and sighed. "I saw the same look in a mirror when my marriage was failing," I muttered, "But they've looked so happy whenever I've seen them recently."

"Talk to her. She needs her big brother."

"I just hope it's not as bad as what I went through. But if he's done anything..." I gripped the steering wheel harder, Cindy taking one of my hands, giving it a squeeze. "Thanks. Shouldn't be getting angry on Christmas Day."

Laura and Stephanie were delighted to see us, as always. Laura greeted me with a big wet kiss on each cheek before hugging me ever so tightly. It was a reminder of how my own mother greeted me every time I'd visit my parents. Squeezing her in return, she burst into laughter, muttering with humour about how strong I was, and how she missed a nice strong man around the house. I instantly offered to help her around the house if she ever needed work done, something I should have probably done long ago. I think I won brownie points with Cindy, her mother and sister in an instant with the offer.

Stephanie left a soft kiss on my lips before hugging me, her head resting against my chest. Caressing her hair, I noticed her mother watching on approvingly, an arm wrapped around Cindy. "She hasn't said too much, Mark, but I'm aware the three of you are talking about things. I just want you to know that I approve already. I know it's a big decision, particularly with your wedding on the horizon."

"Thanks, Laura."

Helping carry a couple of bags of presents out to the car, Laura took the passenger seat as Cindy sat in the back with her sister. As we were driving through the suburbs to my parents' place, I glanced back to see Stephanie snuggling into her sister. Winking at Cindy, she returned a smile. I knew how much she missed her family at times, and we'd been far better at inviting both of them to our apartment when they had the time to visit.

Arriving to find my mother and Megan's mother already busy at work, Laura leapt straight into helping out, the three latter middle-aged women soon cackling away as they no doubt talked about all the goings on in the family. My father and Megan's father had always got on rather well, stood by the barbecue, sipping at beers as they prepared the meat. My brother and brother-in-law were sharing a beer, but I noticed that my sister was keeping her distance.

Cindy was made welcome by both families, introducing Alexa, Cass and Emma as very close friends and women we considered family. I'm fairly sure they figured out that they were close to both Cindy and myself but no-one said a word otherwise. My father was still smitten by Alexa, constantly asking if she needed a drink, a bit to eat. My mother noticed and thought it was equally hilarious and very sweet.

My sister was looking rather sad, enough that my sister-in-law and mother were asking what was going on. Jane looked at me helplessly. Taking her hand, I led her inside to the bathroom. Shutting the door, she practically collapsed against me in floods of tears. I'd always been the one she'd confessed things to first. Her first kiss. The first time she'd made love. The first told when she'd been proposed to. We'd always been close, and I'd leaned on her something fierce during my divorce.

Easily picking her up to sit on the basin so her eyes were level with mine, I wiped her cheeks dry. "He's cheating on me," she finally said, taking a deep breath to control her voice, "His best friend's daughter! She's twenty-one but he's been doing it since she was eighteen!"

"Jesus," I muttered, "How did you find out?"

She started to cry again. "His best friend called me last week, told me he found them in bed together. I told Will that we will have Christmas Day together, but tomorrow, he's moving out and can move in with his parents."

"You know I really want to go out there and hit him right now."

"Part of me would like that as I know you'd beat the shit out of him." She giggled to herself, no doubt imagining her big brother taking care of business. Hugging me tightly, she wrapped her limbs around me, taking a few more deep breaths. "I can't believe it's happened to both of us," she whispered.

Hearing a knock at the door, I called it was open, Cindy walking in with Stephanie and our mothers. Seeing Jane upset, it didn't take long for any of them to put two and two together. When we'd explained everything, our mother took charge. "You're not going home tonight," my mother insisted, "Emily and Nicole can stay here. You can too."

"I'm going to stay with Mark," Jane stated, much to my surprise, "I need cuddles with my big brother."

"You're welcome anytime, Jane," Cindy insisted, "Stephanie and my mother were coming to our place tonight for a few hours too."

Mum gave her daughter a long hug, which just made my sister cry again, asking for us not to tell our father until after Will had left. I wanted to hit him but would listen to my sister. I knew my father would blow his stack and smack the prick around the backyard. Cindy, Stephanie and my mother left the bathroom first so Jane could calm down. Hugging her again, she thanked me for always being there for her.

"You're my little sister. Not only is it my role in life to look after you, but it helps that I genuinely like you too."

She chuckled before kissing my cheek. "Can I admit something since I'm feeling emotionally vulnerable but you're safely engaged?"

"Sure. Whatever's on your mind."

"I sometimes used to wish you weren't my brother."

I leaned back and smiled, amused to see her immediately blush and look away. "Well, I'm flattered you think so highly of me, Jane. And I love you too."

"Thanks for not being awkward about that, but you, James and Dad have proven to be the only three men I can really trust, even though my relationship with James has always been fractious at best."

"Comes with being so close in age, but James has always had your best interests at heart too." I paused before asking, "Attracted to me, were you?"

"I had a mega crush on my handsome older brother. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it." Meeting my eyes, she whispered, "I really love Cindy, Mark. She's so sweet, and good for you. And I love hearing how open-minded you are nowadays."

"I'm living a great life. But I will be there whenever you need, Jane. Trust me on that one."

One last hug, and I took her by the hand, leading her outside. Will knew I knew. As soon as his eyes met mine, there was no missing he blanched slightly. Letting go of Jane's hand, I walked over to where he was sitting next to my sister-in-law and a couple of my friends. Gripping his shoulder, I leaned down to his ear. "Finish your drink, make your excuses, then get the fuck out of here. Grab your shit and leave my sister's home before lunchtime tomorrow. If I find you still there after midday, you'd better believe I will put you on the ground."

Dad noticed. So did my brother and Megan's father. Meeting my father's eyes, he realised immediately what was going on and nodded in my direction, knowing his oldest son was taking care of business. Will was smart enough to make his excuses within ten minutes. To say his farewell was chilly wouldn't be an understatement. I followed him outside to his car. He was scared shitless. I was taller, broader, knew how to fight if necessary, and he knew I was pissed off.

I watched him pull away and waited until he was out of sight. Hearing my father sigh, I turned around to see him with hands on his hips. "Damn it," he muttered, "Is she okay?"

"She's fine, Dad. Big brother to the rescue again. Just let me handle this going forward. You've already gone through all this shit with me."