Ambiramus Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As pretty as the rest of you, sweetie."

Then Jane's eyes moved to my body and she got a look at my hard cock for perhaps the first time in years, if ever. I'm fairly sure she'd rarely seen me naked, though there might have been an accident or two I didn't know about. "Oh my," she whispered.

"Oops," I said, reaching down to pull up the sheet to cover myself. Jane was blushing, burying her head into my shoulder. "It's okay, Jane," I added softly, "I'm not uncomfortable with you here like this. Are you?"

"I'm very comfortable. But I'm also the only one in any sort of clothing."

"Breakfast is nearly ready, so we can rectify that," Cindy stated, "Guess we should get dressed and get ready for the day."

Cindy and Stephanie slid out of bed, my eyes drinking in Stephanie, and I was left wondering why she was single. She was a gorgeous woman, intelligent, a great personality, so it was just a head scratcher. Jane got out of bed, and I was left thinking Will was a fucking idiot, as my little sister was gorgeous. Perhaps it was bias, but I knew she'd have men tripping over themselves to take her on a date. Leaning over to give me a soft kiss on the lips, she leaned back and smiled, running my fingers through her hair.

"Thank you, Mark."

"You're welcome, Jane."

Throwing on a t-shirt and shorts, I joined the three women at the table for breakfast. Filling my belly with food, they all chuckled as I did put it away, realising I'd actually eaten little the previous day, busy as I seemed to be all day, and had barely touched a drop of alcohol. Sometimes, that was a good thing.

Jane eventually sighed, knowing we had to face the music and drive her home. After we all showered and dressed for the day, Cindy agreed to remain at home with her sister, who I would drive home after dealing with Jane's issues. My father and brother had called earlier, letting us know they'd meet us at her place.

Cindy hugged my sister tightly, assuring her that she didn't only have my support, her and Stephanie would always be available, whenever she needed. The soft kiss shared left my sister blushing, before Cindy kissed me, pressing her body into mine. "Behave yourself while I'm not here," I joked.

"But what if my sister wants me to fuck her?" she asked ever so innocently.

Jane giggled. I gazed into her eyes, Cindy's smouldering with the look of a woman who wanted me to fuck her, then and there. Pulling her tight to my body, running my hand down to her arse, I leaned down to her ear. "Then I'd better be here when you do fuck her," I growled, "Because I'll be inside you at the same time."

"Oh god," she whimpered, "I love you so much."

"I'll see you soon, sweetie. I'll bring back some lunch if you're hungry."

Taking my sister by the hand, I led her downstairs to my car. It was not the way we wanted to spend Boxing Day or the rest of the holiday period, but I knew Cindy would now understand that I would want to be available for my little sister until the day she was divorced.