Ambiramus Ch. 18

Story Info
Mark and Cindy live their lives to the full!
10.4k words
4.83
4.7k
13

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,311 Followers

A/N - Still approaching the boundary of a particular kink / taboo but still not actually crossing the line. It's fun getting close to it though as I'm sure those still reading this are wondering if I will actually allow it to happen...

*****

Walking inside our apartment after a visit to the gym once I'd finished work for the day, I found Cindy bouncing around the kitchen as always, ponytail flying about, dancing on the toes of her pretty little feet, wearing only a pair of very tight shorts, moulded to her arse. I could only stand there and watch, mesmerised by the display. She was just so damned sexy, I still wondered to this day what she was doing with me.

Sensing my presence, she turned and smiled immediately upon seeing my face, bouncing across the kitchen, leaping into my arms and kissing me hard, her tongue requesting immediate access to my mouth. Carrying her to the table, I placed her pert little butt down as I ran my fingers up and down her naked back.

"Hey, baby," she whispered, "Good day?"

"No complaints. Well, the usual shit I have to deal with, but I deal with it as best I can."

"That's you through and through, Mark. Almost unflappable most of the time. Always returning home smiling for me."

"How could I be grumpy waking up in the morning with you in our bed then coming home to you nearly every evening?"

That earned me another kiss. "Dinner in ten minutes. Go wash up," she whispered.

Heading to the bathroom, hearing her start singing to herself again, I stripped down to my underwear, throwing the shirt and shorts I was wearing into the wash, washing my hands and face as I looked over myself in the mirror. I certainly looked fitter than ever before, my gym work really paying off. I smiled as a few recent memories started to come back.

Returning to the kitchen, I stood behind Cindy and ran my hands up her body, feeling her press back against me. "I missed you today, baby," she whispered, "I miss you ever day. I hate being apart for so long each day."

"I know. Still think I should hire you as my personal assistant."

It was three months into the new year and only a few things about our lives had changed. We were busy looking for a house to move into. Though we had discussed building our own house, considering we did need a large number of rooms, we agreed to keep looking for the right property until we simply had to give up and strike out on our own, so to speak.

Wedding plans were easier than I thought they would be. We'd organised to get married in a local park. We'd organised some catering for the reception, which would be held in my parent's backyard. We'd already prepared a guest list, trying to keep the numbers sensible. Cindy was trying to find the perfect wedding dress, but was also working to a budget. Now that we were house hunting, we were keeping our wedding to a reasonable budget, choosing to do many things ourselves, or with the help of friends and family.

Stephanie was now off birth control and we had started making love during the right time of the month. No pregnancy signs just yet, having been told that it might take a little longer for her to get pregnant as her body adapts to no longer being on birth control. Cindy was with us every night Stephanie and I made love. She knew it might take a little time so wasn't worried. Stephanie had done a lot of reading herself about how she could get pregnant easier.

We'd also gone to see a couple of lawyers. Though we loved and trusted each other completely, the three of us did agree that we should have a legal framework drawn up regarding the first child she gave birth to as Stephanie was effectively the surrogate for us. It was surprisingly easy to sort out as Cindy would basically be 'adopting' the child. When it came to Stephanie's own child, it was quite simple so nothing really needed to be agreed, and if Stephanie did end up living with us, the three of us would support each other.

What Cindy and Stephanie had agreed is that, until she was confirmed as pregnant, only I would make love with her. She wasn't interested in dating anyway, but we had friends who had certainly liked being intimate with both our sisters.

Jane had served divorce papers on her husband, had a restraining order placed on him, and his daughters wanted nothing to do with him. I'd seen Jane at least twice a week since the start of the new year, and called her nearly every other day I didn't see her. She was doing better with each passing week. And there was no lingering awkwardness from any confession she made. I knew she had no interest in dating whatsoever, but had heard she'd enjoyed a night or two with one of our friends, and she'd dropped by our apartment more than once to have a little fun with Cindy. Seeing my fiancée make love with my sister was beautiful. I could involve myself by just focusing on Cindy...

Regarding our friends, Alexa and Cass remained living together and were practically dating by this point. Both were still trying to find a man, but after hearing Alexa's last story, I wasn't surprised they were ready to give up again. Seeing the pair together was rather sweet, as they quite obviously cared about each other deeply. Both still had fun with Cindy and myself, and I know both still wanted a man of their own, but as they had each other, they were no longer worrying so much about it.

To all our surprise, we knew Emma and Georgie had always been close but, from what we'd been told, they'd been together a lot more often in the past couple of months. I still visited Emma every few weeks for a wax, taking Cindy with me so we could have a little fun, learning from Emma fairly early on that Georgie was a regular visitor and they'd started enjoying sex more often. Emma was happy to remain single, while I knew Georgie wanted a man of her own but she'd had a couple of bad dates recently so found safety with her friend.

As for Melanie, she'd sat us down within a month of the new year starting and announced she had started the long road to gender confirmation surgery. We were all delighted for her, as we knew it was a big deal, and would be tough on her both physically and psychologically. We all assured her she'd have our support the entire way.

No-one was entirely surprised when Georgie cleared her throat and suggested it was something she might start considering seriously in the future, but for the time being, she wasn't in any rush to start the process. That was the first time I sat down with Cindy in quite a while and asked for her opinion regarding herself.

"Nope, still don't mind looking down and seeing my girlcock, Mark," she stated, smiling at me, "I have a feeling Alexa, Cass and myself will remain how we are. I'm not entirely sure about Emma. Melanie doesn't surprise me at all. She's always talked about going through with the surgery. Georgie does surprise me slightly as she's rarely mentioned it, but I think Melanie stating she'd started perhaps jogged her own ambitions."

Cindy proved it more than once. Since the turn of the year, I'd made sure the romantic feelings between Cindy and myself didn't diminish, the last thing either of us wanting is for us to just get comfortable and get into a routine. I sent her flowers nearly once a week. Sometimes I'd add a little something else, our spare room filling up with teddy bears. But it was regarding our lovemaking that proved Cindy enjoyed being a different sort of woman. Though I'd say we were more 'traditional' than not, the man making love to the woman, Cindy still loved fucking me from time to time, and we both enjoyed it each and every time.

"This is why," she moaned one evening with her girlcock inside me, "I love this feeling, Mark. I can't help loving being intimate with you this way too."

Considering I still enjoyed sex with most of her friends, I'd long stopped worrying about my sexuality. What I knew is that I wasn't exactly straight any longer, despite the fact I was still having sex occasionally with Megan and every few days a month with Stephanie. I wasn't interested in men, but being fucked by women with a girlcock was... Well, I knew I was on the spectrum of sexuality somewhere away from heterosexual, perhaps bisexual, or even that pansexual which Chris had mentioned. Cindy and I still discussed these sort of things from time to time, but I put it that I loved Cindy and her friends and was comfortable and enjoyed everything we did.

It was at one of Mike's parties that he held every month that really had me really understanding myself and some of my relationships. He'd invited Cindy and myself plus all of our friends. Jane and Stephanie had also been invited, but aware of what might be going on, they appreciated the invite but declined. Megan and Caroline were invited, not surprised they did elect to come along. It had been a long time since Megan had been to one of Mike's shindigs.

Alexa and Cass would visit Cindy and myself at least once or twice a week. Sometimes, it would just be for dinner and drinks. Other times, we'd head to the bedroom or living room, get naked, and have a lot of fun together. My relationship with Cass had certainly changed. There's no doubting she still loved to fuck me, but I think it was certainly far more even nowadays, wanting me to make love to her while Alexa and Cindy would make love at the same time.

But when it came to Alexa with me, I'd long admitted I loved it when she fucked me. She enjoyed it when I fucked her, but we were not going to deny what we enjoyed any longer. Cindy loved it when her best friend fucked me, and Cass would sometimes watch, at other times would want to join in, making sure I was plugged at both ends. It was when Alexa was fucking me nice and hard at once of Mike's parties when he said, "Never had you picked as being submissive, Mark."

It was like a light bulb moment with me. I'd always thought it was a dirty word, particularly for a man like myself. But given I'd dealt with everything regarding my sexuality, hearing Alexa chuckle as she fucked me before leaning down to my ear, turning back to kiss her, I couldn't help smile back at her. "He's right, isn't he?"

"Does the word bother you?"

"Not anymore. I guess I am a little bit when I'm with you, Alexa. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that."

"I love fucking you, Mark," she whispered into my ear, "I'm so glad you love it too."

"I no longer worry about what I enjoy, Alexa. Feeling you bury that girlcock inside me does nothing but make me smile, and all I want to feel is you pumping into me until you cum."

Megan had seen me fucked before and loved watching me every time. She particularly loved watching me with Alexa, as she loved the look of joy on my face as Alexa pounded me. Cindy and I would get together with her and Caroline every so often as well, the four of us fooling around when the mood took us. Caroline still loved to fuck me, and that's when we'd watch Cindy fuck Megan at the same time. But it was while I was making love with Megan one evening, Cindy and Caroline lying to either side and watching, that Megan held me tightly, wrapping her legs around me, and dropped a bombshell in my lap.

"I wish we'd had more kids," she whispered. That brought me to a halt, searching her eyes as she smiled back at me before adding, "Just another regret, Mark."

"I would have liked that too, Megan," I admitted, as I would have loved a bigger family with her, "But would it have changed what happened?"

"I don't know." Resuming our lovemaking, she kissed me softly before adding, "Caroline would like a baby but isn't sure she can get me pregnant."

Glancing her way, she smiled. "Because of all the therapy, Mark. And can I be honest? If Megan wanted another baby, I wouldn't feel it necessary for it to be mine with her. I can think of someone else who would make a great father, and we'd want him involved with our child."

I met Megan's eyes again. "Is she suggesting something?"

"We were going to talk to you and Cindy about it later, but we want to get married too."

I couldn't help smile, Cindy cuddling into her side. "When?" I had to wonder.

"After your wedding, don't worry about that, but part of me would love to be pregnant when walking down the aisle to meet Caroline."

I waited until we'd both enjoyed an orgasm before I pulled out, Megan and Cindy cuddling into my side, Caroline spooning into Megan. We discussed what Megan had mentioned. Cindy immediately agreed to it, and she knew that, at heart, I would to, and we'd both want to be involved in the upbringing, something Megan and Caroline also wanted.

Life was certainly interesting to say the least. Stephanie and I were trying for a child. Megan was now suggesting she wanted another child. We already had two children. I was almost a surrogate father for the time being regarding my nieces, as Will was completely out of the picture for the time being, and despite doing her best to move on, Jane was still relying on Cindy and myself quite a bit. We assured her we were always available.

"You're thinking," Cindy whispered as she rubbed her cute butt against me, "Dinner is nearly ready to plate up."

"I am thinking. Just about anything and everything to be honest."

"Still okay to head out this weekend? We haven't been to see Cass at work for ages. Alexa and Emma will be there, and maybe a couple of other girlfriends you've met a few times before."

"Jane is still interested in coming along. Is Stephanie?"

"She is though she suggested she'll have to be sensible. Can't go having a repeat of NYE."

"Well, I think we all had a hell of a lot of fun that night."

Pressing back against me, she giggled as I was hard. "Is that from the memories or for me?"

Running my hands up her body until I was cupping her breasts, she turned her head and leaned back so I could kiss her. Running my hand down her body, I slid under her underwear, smiling as she was also hard. "Dinner first," she finally breathed, before she grinned, "Still waiting for that first day we don't have sex at least once in a day, Mark."

"Never going to happen, Cindy."

After dinner, then cleaning up the kitchen, we moved into the living room, Cindy straddling my lap, her girlcock straining against her underwear, amused that I was still in a t-shirt and shorts. Making out for a few minutes, she happily snuggled into me as we listened to a little music. "Taking advantage of being naked as Natalie will be here from Sunday," she whispered.

The plan was that Natalie would normally come to ours on Saturday morning. We did usually try to avoid doing anything during the time Natalie was with us that prevented us from being in the same place during the night, but she was also old enough now to understand that her father and Cindy would go out together with friends. So I would pick up Jane and her kids during Saturday, drop her kids off at Megan's place, my son and Emily more than old enough to look after their younger sibling. Greg was only a couple of months away from turning eighteen, Emily turning the same age a couple of months after him. They were already responsible young adults, far as Megan, myself and Jane were concerned. We'd just leave them some money to order in pizza and there was enough in the house to keep themselves entertained.

Cindy and I took advantage of the quiet apartment for the rest of the week, making love in the morning before getting up, and we'd enjoy a couple of lovemaking before going to sleep each night. I think we both agreed that our sex life simply got better and better. We did sometimes experiment but we preferred the simple things when it came to making love.

After lunch on Saturday, I drove Cindy over to Megan's place first, dropping her off there, before I headed through the suburbs to pick up my sister and nieces. My sister greeted me wearing this little black dress that looked absolutely sensational. Fairly sure I stood there slack jawed for a few seconds before she stepped forward to give me a kiss and cuddle.

"I'll take that as a positive reaction," she whispered.

"You look fantastic."

She leaned back, a broad grin highlighting her pretty features. "Thank you, handsome."

My two nieces were ready for a sleepover, so after placing everything in the boot of my car, I drove us back to Megan's place. Megan greeted my sister with a soft kiss on the lips, Caroline kissing her in a similar manner. Greg and Emily were immediately side by side on the couch, no real surprise as they'd been dating for months by now. Natalie made sure I was given a long hug before she disappeared into her room with her cousin, hearing the pair laughing away within minutes.

Stephanie turned up not long after I'd arrived with my sister, the drinks soon flowing and, as I wasn't driving either, I allowed myself a couple of bourbon's, trying to avoid beer more often as I figured I was getting older and, despite the gym work, I wanted to remain fit and healthy.

Even though it was mid-autumn by now, the weather remained rather warm, not turning what we'd consider cool until May, even June time. Megan asked if any of us wanted a dip in the pool. Jane wanted to join in but didn't have anything to wear. "Just go naked," Cindy suggested

"I will if you will," Stephanie told my sister.

The kids were told to stay inside as the adults headed out to the backyard. Stephanie, wearing a beautiful red dress, that showed off her rather lovely legs, undid the back and let it pool around her feet, slipping out of her heels before taking off her red bra and panties. Jane sculled her wine before asking me to undo the back of her dress.

"You're a tease," I muttered, though I did help unzip her. She wasn't wearing a bra, the dress tight enough to keep her breasts where she wanted them, but she was wearing a black thong, thigh high stockings and heels. Once naked, she turned and smirked in my direction, giving me a hug. "You know, I think I'm seeing you naked quite a lot nowadays, Jane."

"Your sister is hot," Megan blurted out before she giggled, "Fuck it, I'm only being honest. Your family obviously has some good genes as you're still totally fucking hot too, Mark."

"Think Megan needs some of that cock of yours again, big brother," Jane purred into my ear.

The two women jumped into the pool together. Cindy glanced my way and shrugged, so we both stripped off, Cindy ensuring she gave my cock a few gentle strokes, before we joined them. Megan and Caroline were next, the six of us relaxing back, thankful the water was heated slightly, enjoying another couple of drinks.

Alexa eventually called, letting us know she was heading to the club with Cass. She would be working for a few hours, with Emma and Georgie also meeting us there later, in addition to a couple of other friends we'd made recently, another couple of beautiful transwomen that Alexa and Cass had befriended at the club.

Thankfully, Megan had been smart enough to bring towels outside with us so we could get dressed, though all the women headed inside once clothed to redo hair and make-up. Cindy and myself ended up in a room with our sisters, the drink clearly having gone to my sister's head as, to be honest, she was being incredibly flirtatious with me. Not enough I was uncomfortable and Cindy found it amusing.

"Hope I get some girlcock tonight," she stated while applying some lipstick, "What do you think, Cindy?"

Standing behind her, my sister gasped as she would have felt Cindy press into her. "Play your cards right and you might get more than one offer." Kissing her neck, causing Jane to moan softly, she added, "Might also get an offer of pussy from my sister if you're nice enough."

"Don't forget Megan," I added, "I think she'd happily get onto her knees and eat my sister out with a smile on her face."

"And my brother?" she whimpered.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,311 Followers