Ambiramus Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He'll watch his little sister enjoy herself without any shame. All he wants is for her to be happy."

Sitting back on the bed once she was ready, I sat next to her as she snuggled into me. "I did everything I was told to do. I didn't sleep around too much. I thought I'd found a good man, dated and married him. Provided us with children. I cared for him, them and the house. I made sure I looked after myself. I did everything I was supposed to do and he still cheated on me. So fuck him and fuck everyone who now places expectations on what I'm supposed to do."

"That's what I think too," I said, "Jane, I'll put it bluntly. You've met Alexa, you've seen her fuck me. And absolutely fucking love it. Cindy sometimes fucks me, perhaps not as often as she once did, but I love it when she slides her girlcock inside me each time. If I told most people what I did with my fiancée and her friends, I'd be called all sorts of names because I sometimes take a girlcock up my butt."

"Do you think I'm a slut now because I'm sleeping with a few people?"

"Slut is used by narrow-minded fuckwits who want to control how women sexually express themselves, like how white haired old men still want to control women in general because they hate the fact you now have choices. If you were to be called a slut, what the hell would it make me?"

"You're a man, it's different for you."

"Which is why it's a bullshit double-standard that should have been left behind in the nineteenth century. Men and women both enjoy sex. Some are happy sleeping with one person for the rest of their lives. Others think variety is the spice of life. Let people judge if they want, but just flip them the bird, tell them to fuck off, then go hop on that dick or girlcock, or get some pussy if that's what you want. You lived up to your vows while you were married. As soon as he reneged on the deal, you're free to now do what you want. Soon enough, you'll be divorced and you can truly fuck who you want."

"Not often an older brother would tell their little sister such a thing."

"We're both adults here, Jane. I was the first one you told when you lost your virginity. I remember how nervous you were telling me, worried how I would react. All I cared about is that you were safe and did it for the right reasons, that you weren't pressured into doing it. We're both a little bit older now, more mature, a little wiser and I think more open-minded about things."

I liked to think I put her mind at ease as she happily cuddled into me, Stephanie cuddling into my other side once she was ready, whispering her appreciation for the love and support I was giving my sister. As long as she was happy, that was the most important thing in my mind. And Jane did seem to be in a much better place. That evening on NYE had really opened her eyes to the possibilities.

Ordering a mini-bus taxi that could carry us together into the city, I sat in the back next to Cindy, who couldn't keep her hands off me the entire way. I think the only reason she didn't end up blowing me was that the backseat wasn't particularly comfortable, and there wasn't enough space for her to slide onto the floor between my legs. As she felt me up, I slid my hands under her dress to return the favour. So we ended up making out like a pair of randy teenagers nearly the entire way.

Arriving at the club, we spilled out and I paid the drive before heading into the club. Cass was already behind the bar, though stopped serving long enough to give all of us a hug, while I received one hell of a long kiss as well. Alexa was sitting at the bar, standing to greet us. Wearing a short skirt, I felt her up while I greeted her. Nibbling my earlobe, she whispered, "Naughty boy. But I'm thinking you need some Alexa tonight?"

"Maybe," I replied softly.

Emma and Georgie had already called to let us know they'd be arriving in an hour or so. Melanie was also invited and we were glad she was coming. After buying drinks, we stayed together as a group, Alexa taking position behind me, constantly poking me as she was quite obviously turned on. Holding my glass in my left, I reached behind with my right, caressing her girlcock between us.

"Cindy is watching us," she whispered into my ear.

"I know. She knows I love teasing you first."

Cindy eventually moved around to stand in front of me, pressing herself back against me, almost grinding against my cock at times. I had no problem feeling her up in front of everyone as her girlcock was prominent underneath her little black dress. Turning to kiss me, I knew she was completely turned on after the taxi ride.

Our two new friends arrived around half an hour after we'd arrived. Annabelle was another gorgeous redhead with the most gorgeous blue eyes I'd seen apart from Cindy and Cass. She was the same height as Cindy at five-nine though was the same age as Caroline, who was now twenty-nine. I'd met her more than once, though we hadn't fooled around yet, though she'd happily whispered into my ear that she had an online presence as men loved her thick nine inch girlcock.

Then there was Natasha, who Cindy already knew I wanted to fuck me. One of the youngest women I knew at only twenty-four, even younger than Georgie, she was a gorgeous, slim blonde, standing at five-ten. She'd had a little surgery on her chest though only to a B-cup, but she'd been blessed between her legs, as she was of similar length to Alexa, joking that she was five foot with ten inches of girlcock. I hadn't slept with her either but she was quite happy showing it off. I'd received plenty of pictures and videos from our two new friends since we'd met them for the first time, even Cindy left rather speechless by Natasha.

Introducing Megan, Stephanie and Jane to them, I could sense that things were going to get hot and heavy eventually. There was no doubting that everyone was feeling quite horny but we were going to drink and dance first before doing anything else. Cass was still working the bar, and I knew one of the other bartenders was also trans. She loved to flirt but that was it, as we all knew she was in a committed relationship.

Emma, Georgie and Emma eventually turned up together and it was great to have all of us as a group for the first time since NYE with the addition of a couple of new friends. After a couple more drinks, Alexa was practically grinding her girlcock against me. I was fairly sure Caroline had her fingers busy at work with Megan, who was covering her mouth, likely covering her moans. Everyone knew Stephanie wouldn't want to fuck anyone but she'd already blurted out she'd happily suck girlcock all night. I'd already had a conversation with her similar to that I'd had with Jane, Cindy also assuring her that she was free to live her life how she saw fit. We were not in a relationship, though once she was pregnant, we assumed all our lives would change anyway.

Jane was just plain horny and wanted to fuck someone. I couldn't help smile as I watched her shamelessly flirt with everyone, including Cindy, which I didn't mind at all, Cindy giving as good as she got in reply. When she flirted with me, Alexa whispered very naughty suggestions into my ear. I was fairly sure if I drank enough, I'd probably give it some serious thought, but I at least amused my sister before she moved on to another target.

The dancefloor was always a lot of fun. I had two left feet and couldn't dance to save my life, and the music played usually wasn't what I listened to, but finding myself surrounded by beautiful women meant it all didn't matter. Alexa and Cindy would grin against me, then I'd grind against Stephanie and Megan, Natasha pressed into me and whispered that she'd heard I loved being fucked by Alexa and hoped she'd get the chance with me too. Georgie wanted a close dance with me too. Cindy enjoyed herself the entire time, as she always moved gracefully to music. I was left thinking Jane was just about ready to fuck on the dancefloor, particularly when it became rather obvious that she removed her thong while grinding back against Alexa.

Cass eventually found us and asked us to follow her. Heading upstairs, she opened the door to the staff room to find it had been prepared for our arrival. Bottles of wine and the spirits we all enjoyed drinking. Some nibbles in case we got hungry. Bottles of lube all over the place, some wet-wipes and a few towels. A couple of lounges and armchairs so we could sit down... or fuck on them.

"I'll be up to join you soon," Cass stated, "I'll have the rest of the night off when I do. The door might be unlocked in case some want to come watch us, though no-one except us will be involved with anything physical. If you want to head back downstairs for a dance, enjoy yourselves!"

"Thanks for organising this," I said. She hugged me tightly, thanking me and everyone else for coming to see her at work.

As soon as Cass closed the door, my sister blurted out, "I need to be fucked. Who wants to fuck me?"

Alexa glanced my way and smiled. I nodded, not that she needed my permission. Sliding off her skirt and panties, Jane was on her knees instantly, giving Alexa plenty of attention with her mouth. Emma giggled and took off her dress, standing next to Alexa. Cindy lifted her dress but lowered her panties, standing to the other side of Alexa.

"Fuck yes, I'm so horny," Jane whimpered. I knew how she felt. Sometimes, you just want to cut loose and enjoy all the sex possible.

Stephanie pleased Caroline with her mouth, while Megan focused on Georgie with her mouth, amused when our new friend, Annabelle, didn't hesitate in sliding her girlcock inside her. "Oh fuck yes," Megan moaned at feeling someone new inside her, "Oh, that's really nice."

"Mark told me you're rather open-minded now," Annabelle stated.

"I love his cock but I love women like Caroline too."

"She loves anal too," Caroline added, "So we can definitely DP her later, even make her airtight if she wants."

Natasha had been giving me the eye most of the night since she'd arrived. Taking her hand, I pulled her in for a hug. "This night isn't about me," I told her softly, "It's for my sister and friends."

"Do you want to have sex with me? I've been told you do enjoy group sex and the occasional orgy with your fiancée and some lovers."

"I do, but while Cindy and I will have a little fun, I want the focus to be on everyone else tonight."

"Your fiancée is currently being pleasured by your sister?"

"Good. My sister doesn't need to be loved at the moment. She needs to let loose, let her hair down, enjoy her life for the time being. Basically, she needs to be fucked."

"And you don't find it weird being in the same room while that happens?"

"Cindy and I had a night where we swapped sisters but fucked them side by side. I've seen all of my sister and she's seen all of me."

Sliding off her dress, Natasha was wearing some rather gorgeous blue lingerie that didn't leave much to the imagination. Pulling her into my body, the first kiss we shared was soft and a little unsure. It always was during the first time, figuring out what each of us liked. As we made out, enjoying the little moans she released as she would have felt my erection pressing into her, I could hear girls climaxing behind me, glancing back to see Jane having the time of her life, face already covered in a bit of cum.

I ended up naked rather quickly, helping Natasha out of her lingerie, leading each other over to one of the lounges. I wasn't surprised I ended up lying back, head resting on a cushion, continuing to make out as I felt her now rock hard girlcock pressing against me. What I appreciated was the fact she kissed down my body, rather quickly taking my cock in her mouth.

Having had sex with Cindy in the morning, it meant that I was ready to go by the time her head was bobbing up and down on my cock. I could have looked around at everything else going on, as there were enough sounds to suggest Megan was now being fucked hard, and Jane was perhaps being fucked by now as well, but I kept my focus on Natasha, her hazel eyes gazing up into mine, a smile definitely on her face as she enjoyed herself.

"Fuck," I moaned, turning to see Cindy walk over and kneel beside the couch, kissing me softly, "She's pretty good, sweetie."

"Your sister is having a great time too."

"Good. And Stephanie?"

"Keeping herself under control, worried that she's going to be a mother soon enough."

"Tell her not to worry about it. This is all in good fun."

She stood up and leaned forward so I could take her girlcock in mouth. Natasha mentioned she thought that was hot, the fact I was so eager to blow Cindy. She replied, telling Natasha I now had plenty of experience with girlcock and that I was always eager to return the favour to any woman who went down on me.

Cindy eventually straddled my body, caressing her body as she thrust into my mouth. I found that a turn on, Natasha's lips now tightly sealed around my cock while she also got me ready, a couple of lubed fingers up my arse as I knew she wanted to fuck me after she'd made me cum.

Gazing up into her eyes, she returned one of those beautiful smiles I kept in memory every single time I was rewarded with one. My head was soon bobbing up and down on her girlcock as Natasha was enjoying mine, feeling my orgasm approaching as I wasn't sure if Cindy had cum or not. Noticing my curious look, she giggled. "Yes, your sister enjoyed a load of my cum, handsome," she stated, "And she swallowed, just like her brother."

Pulling back, I asked, "Cum again soon?"

"Nope, I just wanted to have my fiancé suck my girlcock for a while."

"Always thinking of me, sweetie."

Warning Natasha I was close, she practically swallowed my cock to the base and was ready for me to cum. A third finger inside me certainly helped bring me to climax, moaning around Cindy's girlcock as I filled Natasha's mouth. Cindy ran her fingers through my hair as I continued to please her, Natasha only releasing my cock when she realised I was empty.

"Ready for me, handsome?" she asked.

"Let me move out of the way, Tash," Cindy suggested, "I know he loves watching Alexa fuck him when they're together."

Cindy kissed me before sitting on the floor next to me. I had a feeling Natasha was going to fuck me and that would be it for both of us. Spreading my legs, one foot on the floor, the other hanging on the back of the couch, Natasha leaned forward to give me a kiss as I felt her thick girlcock pressing against me.

Moaning as I felt her slide inside me, it was instantly a reminder of whenever Alexa slid inside me the first time and every time since then. Natasha couldn't help grin at my reaction, leaning forward to give me a soft kiss on the lips as she started to gently thrust into me. I was glad she'd blown me to orgasm, otherwise she'd have likely made me cum rather quickly while fucking me.

Cindy happily rested next to me, occasionally turning to kiss her, and she did reach down to gently stroke my cock at the same time. Leaning forward herself, Natasha made sure she lifted me up slightly as she started to pump into me faster, both of us moaning as she complimented me on how tight my arse was, and I rained compliments on her as her girlcock felt fantastic.

"He does love being fucked sometimes," Cindy stated, "He loves being on his knees, arse raised up, reading for Alexa to fuck him."

Natasha raised her eyebrows and pulled out. Getting down on the floor, I took a cushion so I could at least rest my head on it, keeping my arse raised but lowering it so Natasha could mount me properly when she felt the urge. Feeling her slide inside me, I moaned loudly and heard a few comments from the other girls. I wasn't surprised that Megan was moved over to rest next to me, and couldn't help smiled as she had Caroline in her pussy, Annabelle in her arse. She glanced my way and smiled.

To my left, Jane had Alexa in her pussy, sucking off Emma at the same time. She looked my way and smiled at me too. "You have some wonderful friends, Mark," she stated.

"Need a cock in your arse," Alexa groaned, "Fill you right up, beautiful."

Georgie didn't need a second invitation, leaving Stephanie pleasuring Melanie on the nearby couch as she wandered over, positioning herself behind my sister. She was already lubed and ready, as I knew Jane was eager to let loose, smiling as Georgie ever so gently slid inside her arse as Alexa gently kept pumping her.

Natasha was finding it all a turn on, leaning forward to start driving her cock deep. Cindy rested on her knees in front of me, running fingers through my hair. Taking her girlcock in my mouth, I wasn't sure if she'd cum but she knew I'd happily blow her regardless. She did it for me often enough, sometimes just sitting on her knees while I was on the lounge in the living room, sucking my cock for what felt like an hour and more without making me cum.

"Fuck him harder," Alexa stated, "He loves it, Tash."

"Definitely," Cindy added, "He loves it when Alexa just fucks him for a night. He loves a girlcock inside him."

"I do like a man who is so open-minded about taking girlcock."

"He's loved it since the first time we made love like that," Cindy replied, "He makes love to me far more often nowadays, but when Alexa and Cass visit, he's ever so eager to bottom for Alexa."

"Can you blame him?" Cass asked, who had returned to the room without my knowledge, "He's got a tight little butt and Alexa definitely feels wonderful when fucking you. I have the pleasure more often than not nowadays."

"You're a right little butt slut nowadays, Cass," Alexa retorted.

"Yes, but I'm your butt slut, Lexi."

Jane was now moaning away as she was pumped in every available hole. She smiled the entire time, having the time of her life, glancing my way and winking. Alexa was clearly enjoying being with my sister, Georgie now practically mounting her, the two women really started to fuck her. Emma was ready to cum and I wondered if my sister would swallow or take another load on the face.

I could sense Natasha was getting close to orgasm, Cindy moving away to sit next to her sister, leaving me free to rest my head, glancing back occasionally, though Natasha soon mounted me properly, really driving her girlcock hard and deep. I may have only just recently cum but my cock was rock hard again, stroking myself again in time with her thrusts.

"I'm close," she warned, "I'd love to do this again too."

"Definitely, Tash. Consider yourself invited to the wedding too!"

"God, imagine all of us lining up to fuck the groom?" Cass moaned as she was being blown by Stephanie, "Would Cindy go first or last?"

"He'd be my husband. I get first dibs." She giggled to herself. "Fuck him before the reception so our cum just leaked out of him during our first dance as husband and wife."

"Totally hot," I moaned as I knew Natasha was now on the verge of orgasm. When she did finally cum, she cried out and dug her teeth into my shoulder, slamming her cock with each spurt of her thick girlcock, leaving it buried once she was empty. Thankfully, the floor was nice and clean, Cass having assured us the room had been thoroughly cleaned, so lying on it didn't bother me.

Natasha eventually pulled out, sitting back on her knees. Sitting up myself and turning around, I gave her a hug and a kiss, and I think she appreciated that gesture more than anything. "Thanks, Mark. That was wonderful."

"You're a beautiful young woman, Natasha." She leaned back, her face lighting up with a sweet smile. "I know I'm a very lucky man to be surrounded by such beautiful women."

"No wonder she's marrying you."

"I know how lucky I am."

Sitting on the couch next to Cindy, she cuddled into my side, Cass still being pleasured by Stephanie, who was sitting on the floor between her knees. Melanie was curled up next to Cass. Now that she was on the road to having surgery, she was on more hormone therapy and was having trouble achieving erections. She could take Viagra, but admitted her sex drive wasn't particularly high at the moment, but loved us for the fact we still wanted to include her, and she'd always enjoyed watching us have fun.