Ambiramus Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Stephanie had made Cass cum, she was eager to join in with the fun. Stephanie sat up on the couch next to me, cuddling into my other side, as Cass took a few minutes to recover from her orgasm before she replaced Georgie in the arse of my sister. Jane's mouth was now free and she was being very complimentary to Alexa, who'd already cum in her but had barely gone soft.

For the next couple of hours, my sister and ex-wife were fucked solidly. Cindy and I couldn't watch without being completely turned on, so she ended up riding me slowly on the couch. When Stephanie asked for a turn, we had to make sure I'd wiped off my cock first before she straddled my lap. She joked that it wasn't that time of the month to try again, but she happily slid down my cock, enjoying the warmth of her pussy. As always, the two sister's made out while Stephanie slowly rode me.

"Want to ride your sister?" I whispered into her ear. She moaned softly, her head resting on my shoulder. "Want to feel her thick girlcock inside you?"

I always teased her because she admitted to having some desires, but like my sister and myself, we'd never cross that boundary. Not sober, anyway. "I'd love to feel her inside me," Stephanie whispered back, "But I do prefer your cock, Mark. You always feel wonderful inside me. I haven't had such great sex in years."

"Told you so," Cindy whispered, "Our baby will be made with love, Steph."

"Hopefully I'll be pregnant soon. To give you the gift of a child, Cindy..."

Stephanie enjoyed an orgasm rather quickly, wrapping her arms tightly around me once it passed, before she resumed riding me. Lifting her up, Cindy moved to the edge of the couch, resting Stephanie so her head rested back on her lap, spreading her legs as I slid back inside her. As I resumed thrusting into her, Cindy's cock was dangerously close to her sister's face, and Stephanie realised that too.

"Going to cum soon?" Cindy wondered, "As I'm getting horny here, Mark."

"Want me to make love to you again?"

"Once you've cum in my sister."

Stephanie loved it when I did finally cum inside her. She knew her cycles and was fairly sure she wasn't fertile. Cindy made me chuckle, stating her sister should come around to be filled every day except for those few days when it would be impossible for her to fall pregnant. While I chuckled, I knew how much Cindy wanted a baby. But so did Stephanie, so there was no pressure. The three of us knew it would happen eventually.

The lounge was wide enough that Cindy could lie back, giving me a few minutes to recover, before I could slide inside her next, Stephanie lying on her side next to her sister as she watched us make love. Jane, Megan and all the others were still enjoying themselves from the sounds of it, though I was barely paying attention to them now, my eyes only for Cindy and her sister.

No idea how long Cindy and I made love for, but by the time I did cum inside her, and she'd cum all over herself after fucking her nice and hard until she did enjoy another orgasm, I realised things had gone a little quiet. To my amusement, when Cindy had cum, a bit of it had landed on Stephanie, who simply didn't know what to do with it. Cindy eventually grabbed her arm and licked it off.

Sitting back with a drink in hand, I noticed Jane was now lying back on the floor, looking rosy cheeked and rather satisfied with life. Getting up and lying down next to her, resting on my side, she turned her head to look at me. "Wow," she whispered, "Holy shit, wow, Mark."

"Enjoy yourself?"

"I've had a wonderful night. I love your friends."

"Oh, we love you too," Alexa stated, "I can now tell people I've fucked a brother and sister."

Megan was also exhausted, crawling across the floor and practically smothering me with her body, lifting her head enough to thank me for introducing me to all her friends too. "I can feel their cum leaking out of me," she whispered, "Want to eat my pussy?"

"I will," Jane stated, "Straddle my face and I'll clean you up."

Watching my ex-wife straddle the face of my little sister, who quite happily licked her almost clean over the next few minutes, was far more erotic than I'd care to admit. What I didn't expect was for Stephanie to crawl across the floor and do the same to my sister. "Holy shit," Cindy whispered, "This is totally fucking hot, right?"

"Free lesbian show!" Cass exclaimed, "We don't get many of them in our club. Too many gay guys and transmen or transwomen for their liking."

Jane ate Megan out to an orgasm, my ex-wife falling onto the floor as her body was jelly. Stephanie ate Jane out until my sister enjoyed another orgasm, sitting up enough to drag Stephanie up onto her so they could enjoy a kiss and a cuddle. Looking around the room, most of the girls were now looking a little tired. No real surprise as we'd been in that room for a few hours by then, checking the time to see it was well after midnight.

Agreeing to start cleaning up and ready to leave, Jane wanted a cuddle with her brother once we were dressed. Stroking the back of her head, she gave me a squeeze, thanking me again for a great night. I told her that seeing her express herself how she wanted was what made me smile. The fact it was a sibling I was watching have sex didn't cross my mind, and she felt the same way in regards to myself.

Having organised transport home, we all agreed to return to Alexa's home. We couldn't go to our apartment, simply too small for the group of people, while the kids were at Megan's place, and though it was unlikely we'd continue fooling around, Alexa's home was probably the safest. Cindy snuggled into me on the way home and fell asleep, Stephanie doing the same thing to my other side. I noticed Jane fall asleep next to Alexa, and I wasn't the only one to notice my lover took a real shine to my little sister. I knew Cass also really liked her, wondering if my sister might end up experiencing a new sort of relationship if she was willing to give it a try. Megan couldn't stop smiling as she cuddled into Caroline, and I know Caroline absolutely loved experiencing all these things were her girlfriend.

Everyone had their second wind by the time we arrived at Alexa's place. It was a lovely three-bedroom house. It was a rental, not her own house, but she'd been allowed to decorate a bit, and had certainly given it a homely feel. After ensuring everyone had a drink in hand, we gathered in living room, the evenings now too cool to spend outdoors unless we were wrapped up.

Jane sat on my lap as I took a seat in one of the available armchairs, sitting sideways so she could rest her head against my shoulder. Her dress had ridden up so high I could see all the way to the thin fabric of her thong, her legs looking spectacular in her thigh high stockings. She noticed me looking and smiled. "You approve, big brother?" she breathed.

"My little sister does have a nice pair of legs. I can appreciate that much."

"What about the rest of my body?"

"Jane, trust me, you're fucking gorgeous. Will is an absolute fucking idiot. He chose a girl over a woman."

She kissed my cheek. "You always know what to say to make me feel better," she whispered, "Couldn't have asked for a better brother."

"How are you feeling about tonight?"

"Wonderful, Mark. I had a great time." She looked around the room. "You're all beautiful women and I'm so glad you've accepted me into your little group for tonight."

"Consider yourself invited whenever you can make it," Alexa stated, everyone in the room agreeing. Then she smirked. "And if you ever find yourselves fucking each other, I'm not the only one who'd want to watch. The ultimate taboo."

I couldn't help chuckle as Jane turned her head, burrowing into my chest. "Is it that obvious?" I had to ask.

"It's not just obvious, Mark. She pretty much told all of us about the crush she used to have, and the fact she sometimes wishes you weren't siblings."

"We could fuck each other if we were cousins," Jane whispered, "Though I'd still not do anything to affect your relationship with Cindy."

Cindy and I eventually had to leave, Jane and Stephanie coming with us as they'd share the bed in the second bedroom. Saying goodnight took forever as the four of us hugged and kissed everyone else. I thanked Alexa for looking after my sister. She hugged me tightly, letting me know she really liked my sister, though assured her it wasn't in a way I probably thought. That's when she whispered, "Cass and I might become official." Leaning back, I couldn't help smile and Alexa actually blushed. "We're falling in love. I can feel it. Might seem weird considering everything but..."

"I know exactly what you mean. Cindy and I are in love yet we have fun with others from time to time, as you know full well. If you're feeling that connection with her, then all you need do is ask how she feels..."

"Thank you," she whispered, leaving a soft kiss on my lips, "Never know, we might fall in love yet still find a man each who'll sweep us off our feet."

When I was hugging Cass, I just had to ask how she felt about Alexa. Meeting her eyes, she definitely felt the same sort of intense feelings Alexa was feeling for her in return. "Why don't you try actually dating each other?" I had to ask, "It might mean stopping everything else for a little while, but why not just focus on each other and see if it works?"

She smiled, leaving a soft kiss on my lips, telling me that she'd think about it.

Megan and Caroline were also heading home, assuring the pair that we'd be around the next day to pick up Natalie, drop off my sister and we'd be early enough in time for a late breakfast. Back at our apartment, we all needed a shower first. Our sister's enjoyed a shower together first, Cindy and I almost giggling when we heard soft moans echoing through the door. They walked out fifteen minutes later looking rather content with life, kissing both of us on each cheek before heading to bed.

Cindy and I showered together, but apart from the usual kissing and cuddling, we were both knackered, drying off quickly and heading to bed, snuggling under the blankets as the nights were now getting cold, and homes where we lived didn't have central heating and homes were built to keep the heat out, not in. When it got cold, we felt it.

The kids were bright eyed when arriving the next morning, giving my daughter a long hug as always before she spent at least an hour chewing Cindy's ear off. Stephanie and Jane both loved it, aware how much Cindy loved my daughter and they could see the love was returned completely. Megan and Caroline eventually wandered out of their bedroom smiling, thankfully keeping their faces blank once the kids realised they were up.

After breakfast, Jane packed up her kids and headed home. She thanked Cindy and myself again and again for such a wonderful night. We didn't agree we'd do exactly the same thing again, though as she had no interest in heading out dating again, but was keen to enjoy some carefree sex, getting together with our friends was something we agreed could work.

Stephanie was next to leave, whispering that she'd definitely be over soon when she was fertile again. Megan heard that and no-one missed the sigh. Meeting her eyes, I immediately gestured her closer, Cindy and I giving her a hug, Caroline quickly joining in. "You want a baby, don't you?" I asked softly.

"We're so close again, Mark. I can't help the regrets I'm feeling about not having more children together. I wish we did. I really wish we dd."

"Cindy and I will have to discuss it. I know the child would be raised by you and Caroline, but..."

"Mark, you'd be involved," Caroline stated, "You can trust me on that. You won't just be the sperm donor, you'll be the father. I can speak for Megan when I promise that you'll be by our side the entire time, like you and Cindy will be with Stephanie."

"But you need to talk about it first," Megan added, "And Stephanie is your priority for now."

"The only thing I worry about is all this getting awkward," I admitted, "I mean, my love life is one thing, but when you start adding children, and the fact Cindy and I want to start a family..."

"That's why we certainly don't want an answer now, Mark," Caroline assured me, "Get married first, have a child with Stephanie, then we can work it out later. But if you could do this favour for Megan and myself, I'm really not sure how I could repay you."

"Be the best mother I know you could be alongside your future wife." Megan blushed as Caroline grinned. "I could be reading too much into it, but I have a good feeling about you two."

Walking Stephanie to her car, Cindy hugged and kissed her sister first before I did the same thing, both of us wishing her a good rest of the weekend, and for her to call once we were ready to try again. Driving Cindy home, she held my hand the entire way. "Our life sometimes, Mark," she said, giggling to herself, "If it's not the sex, it's the talk of marriage, babies, relationships..."

"But it's exciting, right?"

"Mark, the one thing I can say about life with you, and I hope you'd say life with me, is that it's never boring."

"I don't want to get into a routine, Cindy. Comfortable is okay. I think we're more than comfortable, but I don't want to get stuck in a rut. It's what happened with Megan." I squeezed her hand. "Not saying we'll end up like that, or either of us would do what happened, but it does happen in relationships once they reach a certain point. So I'm going to make sure we never get bored with each other, even when we're married with a couple of kids."

I ended up driving past our apartment, Cindy smiling as I told her I was taking her out for a surprise lunch, earning a squeal of delight before she practically leapt on me once we pulled up outside her favourite restaurant. She couldn't stop smiling the entire time, and it was infectious, our waitress nearly giggling while other patrons returned grins whenever they looked at her.

Resting her left hand on the table, it wasn't easy to miss the ring that was prominent, as she'd moved any rings she'd worn on her left hand over to her right. Her left hand was now her 'engaged to be married' hand. The smile on her face never wavered as we sipped at our drinks, ate our three course meal, and chatted away about anything that came to mind.

"Do you like Natasha?" she did ask after we finished dessert.

"She's delightful. Not as dominant as Alexa but she still loved to fuck."

"She works full-time but has a part-time gig as a camgirl. Has an online profile and everything. Lots of guys obviously love transwomen for various reasons, and girls who are endowed are very popular. She's still young and finding her way in life. Having someone like Alexa almost adopting her will help in the long run."

"I'm assuming Alexa and Cass have both told you how they feel?"

Taking my hand, she gave it a squeeze. "I'm happy for them, Mark. And I hope they are happy together. Sometimes what you want is right in front of you but you just don't realise it."

"Do you think they'll still want to play? I know we've mentioned that getting married and kids might prevent us from doing as much as we do."

She chuckled to herself for a moment. "Honestly, I don't think anything will stop those two wanting to play. Emma is free and single. Even after Melanie goes through surgery, she'll want to remain involved. I'm still not sure if Georgie will go through with it or not. From what I know, Annabelle has no interest in going through it, stating she's just a special woman..."

"Sounds familiar," I stated softly.

"I want to get married how I am, Mark, as the woman you fell in love with. I still have a few years until I'm thirty. I'll start giving it serious thought then but, for now, I've never been happier."

"That's all I want to hear, sweetie. As long as you're happy, I can be content with life."

"What do you want, Mark? I know you're happy when I am, but..."

Squeezing her hand, she smiled at me again. "All I want right now is the day I wait in front of the celebrant as you walk towards me in a white dress and we exchange vows. Then we'll sign the certificate, and in front our friends and family, we'll enjoy a dance as husband and wife. I'll make sure neither of us drink too much as I plan on consummating our marriage that evening."

Leaning across the table, we enjoyed a soft kiss, running my fingers down her cheek as her eyes sparkled in the candlelight. "Want to go home and get some practice in?"

"You read my mind, sweetheart. Let's go."

We'd had a lot of practice up to that point and hoped we'd get a whole lot more before the big day itself.