Ambiramus Ch. 21

Story Info
The Final Chapter. Mark and Cindy commit to each other.
13.7k words
4.8
5.1k
11

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers

A/N - After much deliberation, I've decided to end this series a little earlier than planned. Therefore, this will be the final chapter. I made this decision while writing this so will ensure there is an epilogue to close off any outstanding plot lines. This chapter might be a little longer than usual.

*****

"Not long now, mate. You seem like a sea of calm, so how's Cindy?" Mike asked.

I glanced over my coffee cup at my best mate, taking a good mouthful and swallowing before I replied. "She's nervous as fuck. She wants nothing more than to get married, but the closer we get to the date, the more she worries I'm going to get cold feet and just disappear."

He returned a sympathetic look. "I guess I can understand considering..."

"I reassure her constantly that I will be waiting for her when she walks towards me and tell her all the time how much I love her and look forward to our future together. Even her friends have been calling or visiting to put her mind at ease, but everyone understands how she's feeling. Joy at the idea of getting married, nervous that it won't happen."

"What about you?"

"Almost far too excited sometimes. And after what we got up to a couple of months back, I genuinely haven't given a thought about being with anyone else for some fun, and I know Cindy feels the same. That night was the final blowout before we committed completely to each other."

"And it likely won't restart?"

"Probably not, to be honest. We'll be married, we're moving into our new home once we're back from our honeymoon, and after Christmas and the new year, Stephanie will give birth. We're happy with the decision we made. We had our fun together, but it was time to settle down."

"Has she mentioned... You know, going through with the surgery?"

"We haven't talked about it recently. I won't bring up the topic as, although we're together, it's entirely her decision. It will be my role as her husband to support her. But I've told her that, when she does make the decision, I'll do whatever is necessary to help her."

"Have you done your own research?"

Finishing my coffee, I nodded. "I'll probably never stop learning about it. My role is to love and support her and always make sure I have at the very least, a vague understanding of everything she is experiencing."

"How's Alexa dealing with no longer being intimate with you?"

"I think it's difficult for all four of us, Cindy and myself, Alexa and Cass. Everyone else knew that the fun was going to end eventually, but there is a depth of feeling the four of us share that I'm left thinking Alexa always held out hope that Cindy and I would want to keep things going with herself and Cass. She's genuinely in love with all three of us, but I know how happy she is with Cass too."

"Would you like to have done, keep it going, that is?"

"Part of me will always say yes because of how I feel about the pair of them. Out of all of Cindy's friends, I was always closest to those two. Cass was the first friend I ever had fun with, while Alexa has been smitten with me from the first time we met."

"But monogamy with Cindy is preferable?"

"We're making the ultimate commitment to each other, and a part of that commitment is forsaking all others. I remember that vow as it's why I'm a divorced man. Megan and I exchanged those same vows and she then slept with someone behind my back. Cindy and I have always had fun with others together, never without our partner present, no matter what we were doing. I insisted on that from the very first time as I would never have felt comfortable otherwise. But as she was there, I didn't worry about it, allowed myself to enjoy each and every experience, and she felt the same way.

Anyway, Cindy and I have agreed to ending everything else without any issue. We've had a lot of fun, I've had my eyes opened to other lifestyles, but in the end, we love each other far too much to jeopardise our long-term future together."

Cindy and I were both putting in long hours at work, all the overtime we could manage, as we were now saving for our honeymoon. We'd already saved a deposit for our house mortgage and had enough to also pay for all the additional fees. We'd been discussing our honeymoon for a couple of months and we both loved the idea of flying over to Europe, even if it was only for around three weeks or so. No surprise she had selected all the 'romantic' places. I was happy just to finally have the chance to travel. Though we were saving, we'd agreed that we would do it on a budget.

Arriving home before Cindy, even after my usual session at the gym, I'd just finished showering when my phone rang. It was Cindy, having parked downstairs, asking me to help her bring some things inside. Putting on a t-shirt and shorts, I walked downstairs to find my fiancée waiting by her car. She ran towards me, jumped into my arms and left kisses all over my face, chuckling away as I gently squeezed her in return.

"Did you send them to make me feel better?"

"And show you how much I love you, sweetie."

"Well, I loved them. You're making all the other girls in the office jealous, sending me flowers nearly every week. Then there's the teddy bear to add to my ever growing collection... I guess our children will love them too."

I tapped my temple. "Always thinking ahead."

"I picked up a little something for dinner on the way home. Can you help me?"

"Of course."

She carried her flowers, of course, while I carried everything else upstairs. Flowers immediately into a vase, chocolates into the fridge, teddy bear into the spare room, as Natalie still liked sleeping with a bear at night. She might be getting closer to being a teenager, but I hoped she wouldn't lose that innocence for a few years later. Considering she was still daddy's little girl anyway; I was hoping our relationship would remain strong despite any problems that I knew loomed on the horizon. I remembered what it was like being a teenager, and what Jane was like at times.

Cindy had bought some steaks, so while I grilled those, we prepared some side dishes together, selecting a bottle of wine from the fridge that would go with the meat. Sitting down at the table once everything was ready, Cindy ensuring we were eating by candlelight, I couldn't help gazing at her as she hadn't stopped smiling. Noticing I was looking at her, she started to blush a little. "What?" she asked softly.

"I love seeing you smile."

"Well, a man I know very well gives me a good reason to smile all the time, every day."

"There's a good chance that, once we're back from our honeymoon, we'll only be in this apartment for another fortnight at most. That gives us time to organise things before we move out. The guys at work will help us move everything. I have all that stuff in storage that you can run your eye over. Anything that won't suit our new house can be sold or go to the tip."

"Is there anything you want to keep from what you have in storage?"

"Apart from a few personal items, not really. The most important things are already here. Photos of the kids, things like that. To be honest, since it's a new home, I'm thinking we can also buy a few thing pieces of furniture once we're properly settled."

She raised an eyebrow. "New bed and then spend a few months breaking it in? New lounge and armchairs? Maybe leather so they're easier to clean?"

She said that in such a sultry tone, I almost choked on the piece of steak I as chewing on. "Ah, I think we're on the same wavelength here. We're christening every room in our new house, aren't we?"

"Mark, are you telling me that you weren't thinking about doing that?" She took my hand, kissing my cheek. "Trust me on this one, and you can record this if you want. The chances of sex dropping off once we're married is zero. Absolutely zero. I love sex. You love sex. There is no greater expression of love between two people that the act of making love. In fact, I can promise you that the only days I won't want to have sex will be in the weeks after a certain operation, if or when I go through with it."

"I am glad to have a woman in my life who matches my libido. It was shot to shit when I left Megan, but since I met you, I feel like a teenager again."

Squeezing my hand, she smiled before replying. "If anything, once we're married, I know I won't get enough of you, Mark. I have to stop myself just touching you sometimes. And I don't mean..."

Sliding my chair back, I easily picked her up, plonking her down on my lap. "It doesn't always have to be intimate, in the sense of being something sexual. I think we can both admit that, sometimes, we love nothing more than a cuddle."

"I do love a good cuddle," she whispered.

"Speaking of cuddles, Natalie is looking forward to coming on Saturday. She's ever so excited about the wedding. Not sure who is more excited sometimes."

"Is Megan okay?"

I knew why she was asking. Megan was still delighted for both of us, but Caroline had told me that she was also feeling a little depressed. She didn't live in hope we'd ever get back together. It was a reminder that our relationship, at least that facet of it, was over and we'd both moved on. Caroline wasn't offended by it, consoling her girlfriend as she could certainly understand feelings of melancholy that Megan was experiencing.

"I talked to her earlier after having a chat with Natalie. She sounded happy enough, said she's looking forward to the wedding. Admits she's going to cry for two reasons. First reason, it's a wedding and it's a happy occasion and she adores you, so you'll be greeted with a smile. Second reason should be obvious though."

"She's not going to do a no show, is she?"

"Definitely not. She won't miss it, Cindy. I can promise you that. Her parents are coming, so are our kids, all our friends. Caroline is involved. She knows the focus won't be on her. Everyone she knows is coming and already knows she's invited."

"As long as she's not too uncomfortable."

"I think many would think you should be the one feeling discomfort."

"Not a chance because I know you're mine, Mark."

The next couple of days at work before the weekend were long, putting in all the hours I could. Good thing that, even though I was on a salary, I was still paid things like overtime. Helps that the guys in the workshop were also paid it, so I worked on the basis that if they could earn it, so could I. So far, no-one had raised any concerns, and the extra hours we were open certainly pleased the customers.

Taking Cindy out for dinner on Friday night, we visited our favourite little restaurant that was only a short drive away. We were now such regulars, we knew the owner and his wife by name, the same waitress served us nearly every time, and even the kitchen staff knew who we were. I had a feeling that the owner's wife had even figured out that Cindy was trans but knew enough not to make an issue of it.

Spending nearly all night there was never an issue as we continued buying drinks and snacks all night, and if it was busy, we'd always pay up and move on. Tipping wasn't part of our culture, but it was the one place that Cindy and I would always add a good bonus. The food was always excellent, the service exemplary and we always left with a smile on our face.

Cindy wanted one last drink before we returned home, heading to a small bar we were regular patrons of. Sitting side by side at the bar, she sipped at wine as I nursed a bourbon and mixer, the music at a reasonable level and not too many idiots out and about, at least. One of the bartenders knew us rather well and congratulated us on our upcoming wedding. Cindy blushed, though couldn't help showing off her engagement ring. I would sometimes walk into a room and find her just looking at her hand, that smile on her face which was imprinted into my memory by now.

When her hand started to caress my thigh as she leaned closer to me, that was the signal for us to finish drinks and for me to escort my fiancée home. Taking her hand, I led her outside and hailed a taxi, the drive home to our apartment thankfully short. I'd barely opened the front door to our apartment before she was all over me. Just about managing to lock the door, our clothing was slowly removed as we kissed from there to our bedroom.

By the time we'd arrived there, we were down to our underwear. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Cindy straddled my lap, her red bra was sheer and completely sexy on her body, while her panties were a thin piece of red fabric, her girlcock straining against it already. Our mouths barely parted as my fingers moved down to the back of her bra. I had enough experience that I could do it one-handed, Cindy shaking it off once it was undone.

Kissing down her neck, she moaned softly as my hands moved down to her arse, hearing her giggle as I gave it a gentle squeeze. My lips moved down to her breasts, giving them all sorts of attention. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, sucking and nibbling at both of them, her moans exciting me even more.

"I do love my boobies," she joked, "Are they perfect, baby?"

"Cindy, all of you is perfect."

"Right answer."

Sliding off my lap, she shuffled up the bed before laying on her back. Quickly ridding myself of my underwear, I moved to sit on my knees between her legs, slowly lowering her panties before she was as naked as I was. She smiled at me as she closed her legs. "I just want to make love, Mark," she whispered.

"Turn over and I'll get you ready."

On her knees with her head on a couple of pillows, I grabbed the lube for later as I lowered my mouth to her arse. I didn't do it for too long, though she moaned softly as always, but it was obvious she wanted to make love, cum, then go to sleep. After getting her ready with fingers and lube, she rolled onto her back, pillow under her lower back, lining up my cock and ever so slowly sliding inside her.

"Fuck," I murmured, "Your arse is absolutely perfect, Cindy."

"Number one reason to get married. Guaranteed sexy times for the rest of my life."

"Sure you'll want me when I'm wrinkled, grey, body failing me?"

"Hell yes. I bet you're going to age gracefully. Still a handsome man well into your sixties, at the very least."

"Well, I hope so."

I was surprised that we made love for quite a while. We'd fooled around earlier that morning before going to work, always making sure we both enjoyed an orgasm before walking out the door with a smile on our face. I won't lie and say that Cindy still made me so excited sometimes that I just couldn't hold back finishing rather quickly. I'd feel embarrassed but Cindy assured me it was nothing but a compliment in her eyes.

As she slowly stroked herself, matching my thrusts, which remained quite gentle, her other hand was constantly caressing the back of my head or neck, leaning down to constantly kiss her. I loved making her moan while I kissed and fucked her at the same time. She spread her legs even wider, resting them around my hips, lifting her lower body up and I felt even deeper inside her. She moaned even louder before grinning.

"Fuck, that feels wonderful, baby," she whispered.

"Going to cum soon?"

"I'm definitely close. I'll let you know."

Starting to pump her a little faster, her face lit up as she stroked herself faster, still matching the timing of my thrusts, though she was getting excited quicker, and I knew she'd reach her climax before mine. Adjusting how I was sliding inside her worked a charm, as she released the sort of moans I now knew well, quietly warning me she was getting closer and closer.

"Cum for me, sweetie," I whispered, leaning down to her ear, "Cum for the man who'll always love you."

Her fingers dug into my back as she cried out and I didn't have to look down to see she was finishing all over herself, not moving during her climax. Lifting her fingers to my mouth, I sucked them clean for her before she leaned up to kiss me for a few seconds. "Okay, baby, fuck me now. I need to feel you cum too."

I groaned rather loudly when I did cum, both of us taking advantage of the fact we could make all the noise we wanted, considering we would have a visitor for the next two weeks from tomorrow. Pulling out and lying next to her, she turned to face me, immediately cuddling into my body. "Shower then sleep?" she asked a few minutes later, "Unless you want to make love again?"

"It's late and I'm tired, sweetie. We've both been putting in some long hours lately."

"Worth it though. Marriage, honeymoon, house, children. It's like we're ticking boxes, but at least it's what we want to do."

We fooled around in the shower. I always soaped her up then washed her down, and even after nearly two years together, she'd still cry occasionally when I washed her hair. I'd learned with Megan that it was a very intimate thing to do, but it carried even more meaning with Cindy. She couldn't quite explain it beyond it being intimate, but once I'd washed her hair out, all she wanted was to cuddle me until the hot water nearly ran out.

Driving us over to Megan's house the next morning, Cindy was still in a fantastic mood, never letting go of my hand the entire way. Good thing I drove an automatic so I didn't need to change gear, power steering meant I could drive with one hand anyway. Walking hand in hand to the front door, Megan greeted us as always. A hug with Cindy before she walked inside, Megan met my eyes and smiled, though there was a cloud nowadays.

Hugging her tightly, I kissed her cheek before she rested her head against me. "You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, Mark. But the closer the date gets; I just remember what I lost."

"What we lost, Megan, but I'm glad we can hug like this again and feel warmth."

There was no sign of my son as I knew he was spending a couple of weeks with my sister. Well, he was actually spending it with Emily, who still lived at home with my sister. Natalie was ready for us to leave as usual, but after Caroline greeted Cindy and myself with coffee already prepared before asking if we wanted a piece of cake.

"You baked?" Cindy asked.

"Megan and I are becoming right little homemakers," Caroline replied, "I've always wanted to get better at baking. When we have kids, I don't want to just go buy everything, I'd like to make them things, whether they're healthy snacks, savoury goods or sweet things."

Looking at Megan, she cuddled into her girlfriend. "It's something we can do together," she added, "Besides, I used to put things together occasionally, Mark."

I smiled at the memories in my mind. "Sure, you used to make a glorious lemon sponge. And banana bread. Always loved that. The icing you made was superb."

Cindy leaned into me. "Would you like me to bake for you, baby?" she whispered.

"I don't expect anything, sweetie, but if it's something that would interest you. We could even do it together."

"Though I would wear an apron, and only an apron..."

Kissing her cheek, I found Natalie in her room, bags already packed. She hugged me tightly, kissing her cheek, as she joined the adults at the table. She loved the piece of cake her mother handed her, and while we didn't really like her drinking coffee at still a rather young age, we had relented by allowing her to drink a mocha, half coffee, half hot chocolate.

We ended up staying for lunch as the five of us happily conversed about anything that came to mind. Everything regarding our wedding was now organised, it was simply waiting for the date to arrive. Megan and Caroline admitted they were discussing a wedding already, before they were even engaged, and I did joke about Megan asking for Caroline's hand. That simply made the latter smile.

"I'd love it if she proposed to me," she stated.

Natalie then added, "I'd love it if you got married, Mum."

I was left thinking Natalie hadn't vocalised that thought before. Maybe they hadn't discussed it in front of her. Megan nearly started to cry, hugging our daughter tightly. "Thank you, baby."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers