Ambiramus Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie looked at me and smiled. "He'll always be my daddy. I don't care how old I am."

"Just like you'll always be my munchkin. Even when you're older with children of your own, if you want them that this."

"I'm definitely having children. I want to be a mother too, daddy."

"I'm going to check your birth certificate later as there's no way you're as young as you are," I joked.

Cindy had been counting down the days to our wedding, but when it reached single digits, the nerves slightly kicked in again. Not due to any fear I wouldn't be there, it was just the usual nerves a bride would feel, worrying about any little thing that could possibly go wrong on the big day. I did my best to keep her on an even keel, something I know she appreciated.

We agreed to spend the night before our wedding apart. We both actually hated the idea of being apart, as it was something we hadn't done since the earliest days of our relationship, but with all the preparations required, it was probably for the best. We both had to work on the day, Cindy arriving home in the afternoon a whirlwind as she readied herself to head to her mother's place. Her mother and sister were coming over to pick her up before dinner. Mike and Chris would be joining me for the evening to keep me company.

Her mother was ever so excited about the wedding. Stephanie was too, but being heavily pregnant, she was feeling a little emotional. She loved seeing her sister so excited, but she admitted to me in private it was a reminder she was still single and feeling a little lonely. Escorting them downstairs once Cindy was ready, she hugged me for so long, I almost had to push her into the car so she could go home, sleep and then prepare for the next day.

"Love you, love you, love you," she whispered into my ear, "I won't sleep tonight."

"Try and get a few hours at least. Last thing you want is to be tired tomorrow."

"Will you be drinking with your friends?"

"Only a bottle or two of beer. We'll watch the game, have a feed, just chill out. I will be there tomorrow, Cindy. I love you."

We kept hugging until her mother did suggest getting home so they could eat, shower and relax would be a good idea. Cindy was crying by this time, helping her into the back seat of the car. She kept kissing me until I simply had to close the door and wave her off. She was texting me within a couple of minutes, telling me she how much she loved me and that she couldn't wait until the next day.

Neither could I, to be honest. Getting married was just step one of our lives together.

Mark and Chris arrived an hour or so later with a case of beer, some take-out food, and their suits, ready for tomorrow. My father called and let me know everything was being prepared at their place, Mum and my sister taking charge there, though caterers would be taking care of the food and whatever else was necessary for the reception itself.

Cindy called me just before she went to bed, asking if I'd behaved myself that night. I assured her all we'd done is eat some food, drink a couple of beers and watch the footy. Desperate to see me one last time, we shared a video call, Cindy's face lit up with a smile the entire time, explaining how excited her sister was, Stephanie in bed beside her to keep her company, simply as she wasn't used to sleeping alone.

"Mike and Chris are in the spare room," I stated, "Don't want to wake up with one of them spooning against me!"

"Well, I do wake up pressing into you sometimes," she giggled.

"That's different."

"I know, but I still like to see you, baby."

"Are you okay, Stephanie?"

"I won't say pregnancy is a breeze, but it is quite the experience. I'll be honest and admit I can't wait to give birth though." She paused before adding, "I haven't actually given birth, read all about it, but I'll say right now I would like to do this again, knowing it would be my own child. But rest assured, I am glad I've done this for my little sister."

The pair cuddled together, both faces appearing on my screen. "Okay, I'll let you both get your beauty sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

After exchanging 'Goodnights', she disconnected though did keep messaging until around midnight when she did finally go to sleep. Waking up the next morning alone was a strange sensation, rolling over to cuddle Cindy before remembering she wasn't there. Getting up to shower and shave, I prepared breakfast for my mates, who got up and went through the same routine before joining me at the table.

"How are you feeling?" Mike wondered.

I knew I was smiling when I replied, "I'm so fucking excited, mate. I thought I'd married my soulmate when I married Megan. No, now I'm marrying her. I didn't really believe in that sort of thing, to be honest, until I met Cindy. The fact I fell in love with her so quickly..."

"Love at first sight?"

"Almost. It surprised me, the depth of feeling I felt for her so quickly."

The three of us got to the park early, meeting my parents and brother there, with a couple of others helping us set up. The celebrant was also there early. She's already called Cindy to explain the process, and though I'd been through it once, she went through it with me too. Neither of us was religious in anyway so it was only going to be as simple marriage ceremony. Some nice words, exchanging of vows and rings, a kiss, sign the certificate, and that would be it.

My father and brother were surprised at my calm demeanour, exclaiming more than once I should be more nervous. "Why should I be nervous? I want to marry her!"

They both fell silent before chuckling. "Well, he's done it before," my father stated.

"And I wanted to marry Megan too. Swear you two have read too many horror stories of men getting married who were doing it because it was something they thought they should do and not because they wanted to. Trust me, I wanted to propose to Cindy very early on but waited as I didn't want to rush either of us into anything."

We hadn't changed into our suits while setting everything up, so when the ceremony was approaching, we used a nearby cabin to change into our suits and make any last-minute preparations. Standing in front of the mirror, I had to admit I thought I looked rather handsome. My father stood beside me and grinned, patting my shoulder and nodding. Didn't need to say anything really.

"Ready?" Mike asked.

Taking a deep breath, we headed outside, the seats we'd set up starting to fill as we waited for Cindy to arrive. We hadn't gone for a limousine or anything. Being a mechanic, I obviously had an interest in cars. It had never particularly interested Cindy, but she did like an old-fashioned car that made a lot of noise. Always made her giggle.

Her bridesmaids were the first to arrive. Cindy's taste was perfect as they were simple gowns that suited all of them perfectly. She obviously had a lot of bridesmaids, which was amusing as they walked down the aisle. My daughter looked utterly beautiful, enough that I near enough had to dry my eyes. If you're wondering, my son was in the audience with my parents, hand in hand with Emily.

Alexa was her maid of honour. When I finally saw Cindy in her dress, that's when I needed to wipe my eyes. The white dress was elegant. Gorgeous. Spectacular. Everyone stood and smiled as she slowly walked down the aisle towards me, a veil covering most of her face, though I could see her smiling, her eyes never leaving mine with each step she took. Laura guided her, and she looked ever so proud.

Handing her daughter's hand over to mine, she leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Take care of my daughter for me," she whispered.

"Rest of my life, Laura."

Lifting the veil, Cindy's lower lip started to tremble, watching her take a couple of deep breaths as she whispered, "Don't cry. Don't cry."

"Ruin the make-up?" I whispered.

"Had to re-apply it twice because I kept tearing up! Thankfully, it was due to being so happy and not due to any nerves."

We both chuckled and it settled her nerves, turning to face the celebrant. It was a simple speech, thanking friends and family for attending the ceremony and taking part in the commitment Cindy and I would be making to each other. She spoke of our relationship together, as we'd told her of our life together from the first time we met all the way to the current day. She also spoke of Cindy being trans, my immediate acceptance of that fact, and how loved she felt that we were taking her journey together.

After the exchanging of vows, keeping them simple as Cindy barely got through hers, needing to stop more than once to contain her emotions, it was then the exchanging of rings. Her hands couldn't stop shaking when I placed on her wedding ring, while she did need to be a little more forceful when trying to put the ring on my finger. I knew we were smiling the entire time.

Announcing us 'husband and wife', she practically leapt on me, though we did keep the kiss somewhat PG-rated, before we just cuddled for a couple of minutes. "You're so beautiful," I whispered, "My goddess, Mrs Pritchard."

"You scrub up rather nicely yourself, Mr Pritchard."

After the formalities of signing the certificate and other minor details, it was time for photos, thankful it was a sunny day, the trees were full of leaves, the flowers were in full bloom and colourful, so we knew our pictures were going to be spectacular. The photographer was great at her job, showing us some of the photos as she was working. When we were done, I was hard to choose just one favourite. I knew a particular one of my wife and I, standing under a tree, the way she was looking up at me, would take pride of place in the living room. But one of my favourites was of my wife and I, my son and daughter, a beautiful, pregnant Stephanie and an absolutely gorgeous, mother of my two children so far, Megan. All three women would be mothers in the end with myself as the lone father. We were one large family in my eyes.

I'd organised another car for Cindy and I to leave, as we would go for a drive to get a few minutes of privacy before heading to my parents for the reception party. Helping her into the car, she pulled me in and kissed me hard, a far naughtier kiss than the one we'd shared earlier. Sliding behind the wheel, she took my hand once I'd started up the engine.

We only drove around half an hour away, to an area I knew well, up a large hill that provided a great view of the city below us. Getting out, we broke open a bottle of champagne I'd kept chilled in an esky, pouring us a glass each before we just enjoyed a cuddle and kiss in silence.

"Sure you don't want to just go home and fuck your wife?" she asked quietly, both of us immediately chuckling, "I'm going to love hearing that word, you know."

"Waited a while to hear it, that's for both of us."

"Still think I'm dreaming sometimes."

"You do look absolutely fucking stunning, Cindy. I mean, I had visions of what you might look like, but damn, I'm not sure if the word elegant, hot, sexy or sultry fits?"

She met my eyes and smirked. "Why not all four?"

My parents knew what a wedding day could be like, having insisted we take this time for ourselves before the reception, as once we arrived, we wouldn't really get a moment to relax. Cindy enjoyed another glass before we packed everything away, helping her back into the passenger seat before I slowly drove us home.

Walking into the backyard, we were greeted by cheers, and we were quickly split up as my hand was shaken or cheek kissed, Cindy hugged and kissed by nearly everyone present. We had agreed to not have the traditional reception. I'd done it with Megan and found it overly stuffy. Cindy had no interest in any sort of sit-down meal with everything that went with it. The one tradition she did want was the first dance. Without her own father there, my father stepped forward to dance with her.

Not many dry eyes were left before I stepped in to dance with my wife. Cindy had chosen the song, though made sure it was something I did like as well. We kept dancing long after the song had finished, the DJ we'd hired ensuring he had another couple of slow songs ready in case we didn't stop. The photographer was also there, taking more photos. Good thing she was an acquaintance of Cindy, so she was also a guest, ensuring she did take time to mingle and not working the entire time.

Once the party got started, Cindy and I took a seat, enjoyed a nibble and a drink, and could finally relax. Reception parties were notorious for being boozy. I had no interest in getting drunk nor did my wife. A few of our friends did imbibe a few alcoholic beverages but behaved themselves. I did end up dancing with a few of our friends. Alexa wanted a slow dance, hugging me tightly, no surprise I ended up dancing with Cass at the same time, both expressing how happy they were that Cindy basically got her fairy tale ending. In her eyes, she got her prince.

Not sure about that, but it was still nice to hear that all her friends still loved me.

The party didn't go long into the night considering the neighbours. A few guests ended up in the pool, as did most of the kids, as it had been quite a warm day. The food had been excellent, my father and brother also firing up the barbecue. Plenty of alcohol was consumed. The music was good. Everyone had a great time. Couples ended up dancing together and love was certainly in the air. Once we'd eaten, Cindy rarely left my side. It helped that we all shared the same friends and there were very few secrets between us.

We had discussed just going home after the reception, but eventually agreed to spend one night in a hotel, with our honeymoon taking place in a couple of weeks. With work, we did have to organise ourselves and we didn't want to have our wedding then just take off. We thanked everyone profusely as we were leaving, my mother, her mother and Megan's mother insisting everything would be taken care of.

Using the same car as earlier, checking that the bags we'd prepared earlier were in the boot, I drove us into the city, as I'd made sure I booked us one of the best hotels, and having called them, got one of their best suites. Arriving in my suit and Cindy still in her dress earned some looks, the receptionist incredibly friendly as she explained what was in our room. Heading upstairs, there was no chance we'd be going to bed, Cindy leaping on me as soon as I'd shut the door behind me.

"You really need to fuck your wife now," she insisted, "I readied myself in the bathroom back home."

"Going to leave your dress on?"

She smiled at me. "No, I have some incredibly sexy lingerie under this. Help me out of my dress and then I'll help take off your suit."

Taking off her dress was surprisingly easy. Once I had it carefully placed down, she stood in front of me and posed. It was a white ensemble of bra, panties, garter belt, suspenders, stockings and heels. She noticed my reaction and giggled, immediately taking out my phone as I took an ever-increasing series of saucy snaps. Both of us turned on, we eagerly stripped me naked and fell onto the bed together.

Pulling down her panties to reveal her hard girlcock, I kissed as I gently stroked ourselves together. Lube was quickly applied before she met my eyes. "First day of the rest of our lives, sweetie," I whispered.

"Waited all my life for today, Mark. I still can't quite believe it."

Kissing her softly, she kissed me back, and while we did that, I carefully slid inside her. She broke the kiss to gasp, feeling her legs immediately wrap around me. I wasn't surprised neither of us lasted too long. Despite perhaps an idea of making love all night, it had been a very long day, and it was one hell of an orgasm on my part, while she coated her lower body in plenty of cum.

Getting up to actually explore the suite, the bathroom was enormous, and Cindy wanted to take advantage of the enormous tub. Wiping off her cum, we filled it with hot water and bubbles before I slid in first, Cindy getting in and resting back against me once she was naked. It was incredibly relaxing, laying in silence for quite a while. She eventually giggling, admitting that she couldn't help appreciating how quiet it was.

"Guess we should take advantage of it as we'll have a baby soon," she added.

"If we have what you could call a 'good' baby, he or she will sleep through the night within a few months. Greg and Natalie had their issues, but they turned out alright in the end."

We stayed in the water until it was lukewarm. Watching her dry off, she met my eyes and we both laughed as it was obvious that we were horny again. Taking me by the hand, she got up onto the bed on her knees, shaking her arse in my direction. "You made love to your wife before, Mark. Now it's time to fucking nail her."

What my wife wants, my wife gets. I built up the tempo, of course, nice and slow, enjoying the moans she made as I buried my cock deep inside her each time. When I mounted her, that's when she knew I was going to pound her hard. "Fuck me!" she cried out, "Fuck your wife, Mark!"

I made sure I didn't cum too early. If I felt my orgasm approaching, I'd slow right down. Cindy realised and giggled, knowing she was going to be fucked for longer. Eventually turned her over onto her back, I had her legs over my shoulder, watching as she stroked herself again. Hands wrapped around her thighs, I watched her face as I picked up the tempo one last time, knowing I probably couldn't stop my orgasm again.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Please what, sweetie?"

"Please cum in me. I need to cum too."

"Want to cum together?"

She smiled, replying, "Always, baby."

We almost did. She came first and it was watching her shoot all over herself that made me cum inside her. I groaned so loudly, reception a long way downstairs probably heard me. Fairly sure there was applause from guests in rooms next to, above and below us. What we needed was another shower as we were both glistening with sweat.

Returning to bed afterwards, it was late, and we were now exhausted. Snuggling into my side, she kissed my cheek and whispered how much she loved me before stating her married name again. I knew she'd never get tired of hearing that, nor the fact she was now my wife. All I knew is that I'd made a commitment to the woman I loved and would do everything in my power to ensure we'd remain together until the day I died. I didn't take my vows lightly and I knew Cindy felt the same.

The breakfast we shared the next morning downstairs was fantastic. Leaving the car downstairs in the parking garage, we spent the day relaxing around the city, enjoying lunch by the harbour, before we finally had enough and just wanted to get home. Driving home, her hand once again never left mine, dropping the car off and picking up my own, before we returned to our apartment.

I had to carry her over the threshold, much to her laughter, managing to kick the door shut before lowering her to her feet. Cuddling where we stood, she finally whispered, "First day of the rest of our lives."

"And they're all going to be good, Cindy. Or I'll do my very best to ensure that."

I knew I'd do my best to ensure that every day of our lives together would always be the same as our wedding day. Absolutely fantastic.

*****

Epilogue

"Daddy?"

Opening my eyes, I met the eyes of my son looking down at me, his older sister standing beside him. "Sorry, Daddy. I was looking after Emma and this little guy disappeared on me."

Cindy had her head resting on my shoulder, giggling away. "Our little man likes to make his escape," she said, "I'll get up in a minute to make everyone breakfast, Natalie."

"I can do it, mater. Sorry for bothering you two."

"It's no bother," I assured her, "Can't be lying around in bed all morning with two young children."