Ambiramus Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want you to be happy, Mum. So does Greg. He told me the same thing."

Megan leaned back, the surprise on her face rather amusing. "He did?"

Natalie giggled. "Mum, all we want is for both you and daddy..." Yes, I was still daddy. Not sure when she wouldn't call me that anymore. I hoped it wouldn't stop. "All we want is for both you and daddy to be happy. Daddy is happy and in love with Cindy. I see how happy you are with Caroline."

"Are you happy, munchkin?" I asked.

She beamed at me. "Why wouldn't I be happy, Daddy? I have four people that love me."

My daughter was far too smart for her own good, and she was giggling away when she found herself wrapped up in a group hug from those four people, all of us stating how much we loved her. I knew how much Caroline loved my daughter too, but having not been around it as often as seeing how Cindy and my daughter had bonded, I more often relied on pictures and video sent by Megan of how Caroline and my daughter had also grown closer over the months since Caroline had moved in.

We didn't return home immediately after leaving Megan's. Natalie knew we were not going back to the apartment. She knew Cindy and I were moving into our own home but hadn't shown her yet. The previous owners were in the process of moving out, so we couldn't go inside just yet, but Natalie was ever so excited when I stopped the car on the road and got out.

"Is this your home soon, Daddy?" she asked, unable to hide her excitement.

"Yes, munchkin. Can't go inside right now, but just like the apartment, you'll have your own room, and this one you won't be sharing with anyone. We'll go shopping once we've moved in so everything in your room is yours, so you don't have to drag too many things from your mother's."

That earned me a cuddle, Cindy joining in to cuddle me too. "Can I be here on moving day?"

"I've planned it so that when we move in, you'll spend the first night with us, munchkin."

That made her cry. She was smart enough to know how big a deal it was for us, but there was no missing how excited she was about everything. Her father getting married to a woman she also adored. Her mother was in a great relationship. And now her father was providing a second home full of love for her. We'd also explained that Stephanie was pregnant, carrying a child from Cindy and myself. That just added to the excitement of everything in our lives.

On the way home, Cindy asked if we could stop at a nearby supermarket. That wasn't a problem, thinking she had an idea for dinner that evening. I waited in a nearby food court as Cindy took Natalie by the hand, asking me to just relax with a coffee while they went shopping. They were only gone for around fifteen minutes, returning with a couple of bags. I bought Cindy a coffee, no surprise Natalie wanted a milkshake and some donuts too. I bought them, of course. I liked donuts too!

As soon as we got home, Cindy explained that she was going to try her hand at baking with my daughter. Offering help, she kissed my cheek, Natalie gave me a hug, then both of them told me to go away. To emphasise this was another stepmother and daughter bonding moment, Cindy opened the fridge, grabbed and handed me a bottle of beer, and told me to go watch some television.

"She's lit a fire under your butt," I stated.

"Not really," Cindy replied, "It just helped me realise it was something else I could bond with your daughter with. Make a mess, laugh a lot, then have something tasty to eat at the end. I've also made sure we have her favourite meal ingredients ready for tonight too."

I didn't disappear to watch television, turning on the music channel while I sat at the table, watching my soon to be wife and daughter have the time of their life. And Cindy had gone all out. Cookies. Cake. Muffins. We eventually needed to open windows as the kitchen was rather warm with the oven blasting away. Both of them ended up covered in flour and other ingredients. My daughter couldn't stop smiling. By the time they were done, Cindy needed a hug from both of us, needing to give her cheeks a wipe.

"I love you, Cindy," Natalie whispered.

Waterworks as Cindy replied how much she loved my daughter in return. That made her cry, and both of them damn near got me going as well. Then they both expressed how much they loved me, and any idea of further cooking ended, telling them we were going out, it was my treat, and that all they needed to do was agree where to go.

The next morning, we drove to Cindy's old home to pick up her mother and now heavily pregnant sister, driving both over to my parents' place. Jane brought her two daughters and my son over so we could enjoy lunch and a catch-up. Having enjoyed her life since leaving her husband, I waited until we had a little privacy before asking if she was still enjoying her life, particularly as Cindy and myself were no longer involved.

"Out of everyone, I probably see Annabelle the most. We're just good friends. Alexa and Cass call me a couple of times a week. So does Emma. Megan and Caroline are always sending messages, at least." She paused before adding, "I found myself really attracted to Natasha, but she's so young and... I know Megan is dating Caroline and... Well, I guess it's like you. But being a woman, and Natasha is a woman, I'm just a little confused about everything. There's a large part of me that still wants to meet a man in the end and settle down, but I really connected with nearly all your friends and I am left wondering if perhaps that's something I would like."

"All you can do is take the plunge and see what happens, Jane. But trust me on this, it'll be worth it. Life isn't easy for Cindy sometimes, she can tell you that, but me being there, to love and support her, it really does help. End of the day, just treat her how she wants to be treated. Best person to ask advice from is Cindy, I reckon."

She smiled. "I might just do that. Thanks, Mark."

Laura was ever so excited about the pregnancy though was full of questions about any further children. We'd already told her that we were looking adoption, then told me that she was asking after Stephanie. We'd been honest in that we'd done it the first time 'the old fashioned way'. We obviously didn't tell Cindy's mother about everything we were up to, so when I suggested that Stephanie and my ex-wife wanted another child, I just said it would be through a donor, the only difference is that it would be myself for both of them.

"You'd do that for my other daughter?" Laura asked.

"Of course. And I'd do my best to be as involved as possible, though Steph's told us more than once that she's more than capable of raising our child almost alone, though she knows how excited you would be to also help out."

"I loved raising my two daughters. I know many parents are relieved when it's over, in the sense that children turn into adults, and though I'll always be a parent, it's the raising part that's most difficult. But I wouldn't have traded a second of it, and part of me would love to do it again. I don't care how old I am."

"At least the house would be full of love," Cindy stated, "I'm assuming dating is off the menu, Steph?"

"Who wants to date a pregnant woman carrying a baby for another man and woman? Adding to that, I really don't want to date anyway. I'll wait until I've given birth and recovered, then I might start looking. But I know for a fact I'm probably going to come across as a little baby crazy as I want my own."

"Plenty of men out there who want children," I stated, "Don't let the horror stories of blokes walking out deter you. There are more great fathers out there than bad ones."

What I didn't expect was for Alexa and Cass to show up just as we were about to sit down to enjoy what my father and I had prepared on the barbecue. Cass gave me a tight hug before moving on, but Alexa needed some more, cuddling her tightly for at least ten minutes. She wasn't upset, having known the agreement Cindy and I had made since day one, but I knew she missed the intimacy we'd all shared. Out of all those who had been part of our fun, I knew I would break her heart the most. Thankfully, when she leaned back, she smiled at me and I was a little relieved.

"I feel better now," she stated, "Just needed a long hug."

"Think my father is available for one too."

She laughed. "He's still calling me and Cass at least once a week, making sure we're okay. It's like having our own."

"Trust me, in his heart, you've all been adopted."

"Like father, like son?"

"Well, calling you something like my sister now, after everything we've done together, would just be weird!" She giggled at the idea, earning smiles in our direction. "Although considering what my actual sister has told me before..."

"All settled though?"

"I never viewed her as anything else. She struggled for a long time, and I don't think being somewhat involved with Cindy and I helped with that."

It was a fantastic afternoon as we ate, drank and chatted away. Alexa rarely left my side, something Cindy noticed and whispered into my ear that she understood. It was never what I deemed intimate, just two close friends spending time together. Cass was always to her other side, the pair holding hands, and it was obvious to everyone how much Alexa and Cass were in now in love.

"Dad, can I ask a, um, question? Or maybe a favour?"

I glanced at my son to see him blushing. I immediately wondered why. "What's on your mind?"

"When you move into your new home, would it be okay if me and Emily, um, if we could sometimes stay the night?"

"Greg, you've always had a place at our house. I just haven't pushed for you to stay because I know you're living your own life now. We catch up at other times, like going to the footy, but you will always have a place in our home."

"Definitely," Cindy added, "Natalie will have her own room, our baby will eventually have a nursery, and there is another room that you can use whenever you want."

"And your girlfriend is always welcome considering she's also my niece."

"Sweet home Alabama," Cass sang softly to herself, but it was all in humour. It wasn't illegal in our country, and from what both Greg and Emily had told me, none of their friends gave a shit about the fact they were dating each other. They admitted to the occasional joke, simply in jest, but everyone could see how much they were in love, and everyone was already thinking that it was a relationship that would last. I certainly had my fingers crossed, as did my sister.

The next couple of weeks passed quickly. They always did when Natalie was staying with us, just a reminder that every two weeks, she'd come stay with us, a little older, a little smarter, a little wiser, and I could see she was slowly growing up and becoming a little woman. But she was still young and small enough that she'd fall asleep on the couch, and I'd carry her to bed. I'd done it more than one time that, after putting her to bed, I almost needed a little cry, wondering if that time would be the last.

"One more fortnight with us, munchkin, and then it'll be our wedding," I told her as we were driving home to Megan's.

"I can't wait, Daddy. I'm so excited!"

"Me too," Cindy stated, turning to look at my daughter, "Do you like your dress?"

"I love it. I looked so pretty. Daddy will love it too."

Obviously, I wouldn't see Cindy's dress until she appeared at the end of the aisle, but I also didn't want to see what the bridesmaids or what my daughter would be wearing. I wanted it to be a surprise. Cindy knew we'd be wearing suits, so nothing would be a major surprise there.

Two weeks without my daughter certainly led to the apartment quieter and a little emptier. I always missed my daughter, but Cindy hated having to drop her off at home. Megan certainly understood how she felt, but Natalie still called us, or we called her every night. She'd sometimes talk to me for all of five minutes before asking for Cindy, the two then talking for an hour before the phone was handed back. I told Megan, who found it both sweet and adorable, another thing for my ex-wife and future wife to bond over. It was still weird to sometimes hear from Cindy that she had stopped for a coffee with my ex-wife and current partner but was pleased that nearly everyone in my life was so friendly with each other.

In addition to nerves, Cindy's libido was also skyrocketing at times. When Natalie was staying with us, we generally behaved, keeping any lovemaking to the bedroom. At most, we'd kiss and cuddle, nothing that would shock Natalie. But after we'd taken her home, we'd generally take back the apartment as our own space.

It was the Thursday after that I arrived home and was almost leapt on by my small fiancée. I'd barely dropped my bag and walked in the door before I was being dragged to the bedroom. I couldn't help chuckle as I'd figured she'd been horny, her messages throughout the day getting ever more explicit. She still sent the occasional selfie. Opening my phone to see a nude always made me smile, usually with a tagline suggesting she was horny and needed me to fuck her when I got home.

She practically tore off my clothes while I barely had to do a thing, as she was only wearing a vest and shorts, and it was obvious to my eyes she wasn't wearing underwear. As soon as we were both naked, we were on the bed, Cindy smiling the entire time, even when I was kissing her. "Want to do something different?" she asked.

"What's on your mind?"

"I want you to piss on me." I definitely stared at her, utterly shocked by the request, before she burst into laughter. "Mark, your face right now is priceless."

"They are words I never expected to hear from you. Um, are you..."

She kissed me before I could finish my question. "God no. I just wanted to see your reaction as, in my mind, it was making me giggle."

"Can I admit to relief? I mean, I'm willing to try nearly anything but..."

She giggled again before cuddling me. "No, no, no, that sort of thing is for the bathroom only. Sorry, didn't mean to surprise you like that. Bad joke."

"Not a bad joke, sweetie. Just let me get my heartbeat under control. A little warning next time!"

We both chuckled as she cuddled into me. "What I do want is for you to use your tongue somewhere on my body. Somewhere on my lower back. Towards the bottom."

"You know I enjoy doing that."

"By I'm sure we can get into a position I can do it too."

"I'm sure we can figure it out."

We did, and it was a lot of fun, moaning and chuckling in unison, though it wasn't any real surprise that Cindy ended up on her knees, begging me to keep going before I slid my cock inside her. She went so far as to spread her cheeks, exposing her little pink rosebud. Cindy always kept herself clean and fresh as, well, sometimes she just needed me inside her.

Lubing us both up, Cindy looked back at me as I slowly slid my cock inside her. Blue eyes lighting up with desire, her mouth slightly open as she released a low moan, her body pushing back against my cock as I sank it into her. Once our bodies were connected properly, I lifted her up and held her against my chest, thrusting slowly as I ran my hands up and down her body.

"That's it, baby," she murmured, "Horny all day at work."

"Love coming home to a horny Cindy."

"Nice and slow, Mark, and stroke my girlcock. I really need to cum."

Thrusting slowly into her, enjoying the feeling of burying my cock in her tight little arse each time, I lubed my hand and stroked her off at the same time. She turned her head so she could kiss me, whimpering into my mouth every few seconds, only breaking the kiss when she needed to catch her breath. I couldn't help gazing into her eyes. I could honestly say that, whenever she looked at me, I could see the love she felt, each and every time.

Feeling her pushing back against me again was a sign she wanted it faster, adding that she could feel her orgasm approaching. Kissing me hard, she whimpered more than once, breaking the kiss and begging for more. Fucking her harder now, I was surprised when she came without warning, a few good spurts erupting all over the bedsheets. Neither of us cared, Cindy kissing me again and again as I continued stroking her until I felt her start to go soft,

Lifting my hand by the wrist, she sucked my fingers clean before she leaned forward. Giving me the eyes that I knew well, I mounted her and, after kissing her cheek, whispering into her ear how much I loved her, I did what she wanted. Fucked her hard into the mattress and kept going until I came inside her. The smile on her face once my orgasm had finished had me chuckling.

"Just what I needed," she murmured as I pulled out, lying on the bed next to her as she immediately cuddled into me, "My man just nailing me. Sometimes, that's all I really want."

We made dinner together after a quick shower, snuggling up on the couch to watch a movie once we'd cleaned up, then headed to bed to make love again before going to sleep. Just a normal Thursday, truth to be told.

The next four weeks until our wedding carried on as normal. Cindy calmed down as the nerves, to even her surprise, just seemed to disappear. She was serene, happy, confident in our relationship, and looking forward to our big day together. What made me smile is she never called it 'her wedding' or 'her big day'. It was always ours, realising it was as much my day as it was hers. We'd been a team the entire way through organising, though to be honest, many of the minor things were what she wanted. I told her that, in the end, all I wanted to do is stand in front of our family and friends, telling the world that I wished to commit my life to hers.

Made her cry happy tears for saying that.

Natalie could barely contain her excitement the last fortnight she was with us before the wedding, bouncing off the walls alongside Cindy as they talked about everything that would and could happen on the day. As it was taking place in a park, we kept our fingers crossed for a sunny, warm day. The reception would be at my parents' house, further reason for a good day. There'd be a few kids around, so the pool would see some action. We'd told all our guests to bring something to swim in if it was a particularly hot day.

Cindy would officially become her stepmother at the same time. Natalie sat us down and asked if Cindy wanted to be called a name. Though both of us said just calling her Cindy was fine, I know my daughter went looking to see if there was an honorific title she could use instead. If anything proved how much my daughter genuinely loved my soon to be wife, it was that.

"So I've done some research online, looking for a term for 'mother' that didn't take away the significance of calling my mother 'Mum'," she explained the night before she'd return back to her mother.

"Have you found something?" I asked.

She smiled at both of us. "I think using an old language would probably be best, that way people won't be confused. The internet certainly does provide a lot of examples, but I found one. It's Latin."

"Latin?" Cindy exclaimed, chuckling to herself.

"I obviously don't understand any of it! Even my school crest has a Latin motto. We're told what it means, and most students just think 'Well, why not just put it in English?' It's just silly."

"What word, munchkin?"

"Mater. I've also asked Caroline, and she liked the word Mati. What do you think, Cindy?"

She cried and held my daughter, both of them eventually chuckling and crying at the same time. "You're far too precious for your own good," Cindy whispered, "I'd be honoured to be called by that title."

"When you have your own child, I think you'll be a fantastic mother, mater."

Cindy just sobbed with that thought. Got me going too, needing to wipe my cheeks as I watched the two women I loved the most cuddle, eventually joining them, the pair giggling again as they noticed my wet cheeks. "Is he going to still be 'daddy'?"