Ambrosia Ch. 04

Story Info
Revenge.
8.7k words
4.78
1.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Revenge

"They will pay for everything that they have done. They will pay for everything they have taken from both of us. They have plundered my son's horde. They have split my son's scales. They transform my son's lover into a charred husk. So too will everything be redone upon them." The massive black dragon spoke. He was standing in the empty library across from the charred cadaver that sat within a chair.

The red haired corpse of Scarlett slowly opened her eyes. Gazing upon the father of her lover. His scales glowing with stars like the night sky. Her lover was gone. Now all that was left was revenge. Or was it? She had grown used to her dragon lover. She was sure no other creature could ever actually satisfy her again. But perhaps, if she were sly enough, she could bend this dragon to her will with her sexual prowess? She gazed up at the dark dragon's flesh, and it sent a ripple through her. He had much more power than his son. He was far older. Way more experienced. Perhaps he could even show her new thrills that his son had not known?

His name is Kronus. Now the only dragon left of his kind. Scarlett had only seen his human form before today. He was even more impressive than his son. She found her eyes roaming over the dragon's scales for a brief moment once again as her mind weighed her options. For now she would test the waters and see what his temperament was. She would listen, and watch to gauge his reactions and attitude.

"Restore me." She requested quite flatley.

"In time. There are preparations to make sweet Scarlett. " spoke Kronus with a dark mirth in his eyes. The great dragon had a plan. A plan he knew would work. But there were steps that had to be taken. Steps that would take a lot of time to work, but would ensure his revenge. Ambrosia would lose the things she loved most in this world and she would be completely alone by the time he was finished. Even then, when she begged for death, begged for mercy, he would supply her with neither. Letting her live with her regret for her choices. He would not grant her the ease of death to cull her suffering.

Scarlett knew her best chance for survival was Kronus. She would bide her time. Maybe even have some fun toying with those that killed her lover. Maybe she could even get herself another, more powerful dragon as her mate. She licked her burnt lips as they slowly started to heal. He could speed up the time to make her healing process faster. But he wasn't. Yet anyway. Why was he stalling? She really couldn't help him in this state. After all the two had come in and used a sun potion to burn her to a crisp. If it would have been any longer than the flash, they probably would have killed her. But it seemed like none of this mattered to Kronus. That thought did not sit well with her. Like she was nothing to him, which was the last thing she wanted to be.

"What do you need from me my lord?" she asked with no small amount of spite in her voice.

"We must find every aspect of her life, my sweet little Scarlet. The good, the bad, all of it. We must let her have things she would die rather than loose, and then take them from her. We must make her witness her loss. We must make her relive every terrible moment she has ever seen again and again. And when she is begging for death to release her from her pain. We deny it, and begin again. You see my sweet Scarlet, we will destroy her mind, and spirit before we ever destroy her body." Kronus spoke with a bite in his tone. "By the time we are finished with her, she will regret being born. But for all this, I do need you at your best."

With that, the dragon leaned down and opened its great maw, releasing a cloud of black void into the room. The black cloud moved to Scarlet and clung to the air around her like a thick smog. The dragon watched intently as his eyes shimmered like stars. The time within the void began to spin and hasten. Years passed in mere seconds. Years of vampiric healing. When the cloud finally dissipated, Scarlet emerged. Her full beauty was restored. She ran her hands through her red hair and spun around with renewed vigor as Kronus shifted forms into a humanoid dragon form. Walking up behind her, he wrapped one arm around her waist and the other snaked up the front of her shirt. A grin in his words as he spoke to her.

"I believe there is much more we can do for one another as well, my beautiful Scarlet." he said as his tongue flicked over her neck and snaked around her jaw slowly. She smiled to herself and pressed her ass into his growing hard on.

"I agree." she whispered with a grin.

***********

" Don't be stupid. That's not good enough. You're not good enough. Why can't you look more like her? You need to lose weight, you're not as pretty as you used to be. Not good enough. You're not doing enough. Why can't you be a good wife, like her? Your ass is too big. Shut up and do what I tell you. You can't... Why can't you... Not good enough... Not pretty enough... Better things to do... I have more important things to do today... More important things... Better things to do..."

Ambrosia's eyes shot open. For some reason all the things that Edward had ever said to her that made her feel like shit, were flooding through her mind as she slept. She set up broccoli. It was still mid-morning. The sunlight was creeping over the tops of the trees. She had Jana had stopped at a freshwater Pond to sleep for the night. The sound of the waterfall from the stream on the cliffs above was very soothing to both of them to help them sleep. After two days of hard riding from the home of the dragon and vampire, they needed the rest. They had loot to sort through and they wanted to be closer to town before stopping just to make sure they had safely gotten away.

She peered over to the tree to make sure her Pegasus was still tied to it. Thankfully he was, with the saddle on his back and the loot bags on either side. They Had decided to leave Jaina's horse behind and fly the rest of the way to make sure that nothing followed any trail that they may have left behind. Ambrosia yawned loudly and stretched her arms, wearing only the shirt that she always wore beneath her armor. She then stood and made her way over to her Pegasus reaching to undo his saddle and loot bags. It had dip down and nuts for Brett and she laughed a bit, stroking his neck gently.

"Hey boy... Glad to finally get some flight time in?" She asked Him Softly. As if in response the Pegasus let out of Winnie and nipped at her shirt playfully. She laughed gently as the Saddle fell to the ground. And that's when she noticed something else that made her bite her lip and her legs grow a bit weak. The large cock that was slowly beginning to grow beneath the wing beast. It brought to mind something but He had always made her do. Something He had trained into the creature's behavior, but something she always secretly enjoyed. Though she never would have admitted that to Him.

" Oh? Glad to see me huh?" She whispered to the winged Beast. It's nostrils flared, smelling her growing arousal. She stared as the black and pink cock grew and hardened before her. Licking her lips with want and desire, she caught the glare the beast was giving her. She knew the look in his eyes, want, need, and lust. She stepped to the side as she rubbed the creature's neck gently, and down its back. One hand gently caressing the Beast neck as the other slid down its side. Her hands seem to move of its own accord as she absent-mindedly almost instinctively reaches for his cock. She knew exactly what he wanted. After all, she had given it to him a great many times in the past. She let out a soft moan when she finally felt the flesh in her hand. She lightly bit her lip and let out a whimper as she squeezed the pink and black cock flesh in her hand and gently began to stroke it back and forth.

The Pegasus nodded his head and stamped one of its hooves excitedly. Then she laughed musically as she felt a nip at her shirt.

" Such a naughty boy, wanting my shirt off. Men. Ugh!" She said with a giggle. She released his cock only to stand in front of him for a moment and make a show of sliding her shirt over her head for him. She watched as he seemed to stare intently at her breast. And it always surprises her to watch the Beast flick its tongue out and lick her nipple. It had desire and its eyes. Desire for her. And as if to show her that desire his cock hardened even further to be fully erect. She gave him a gentle smile in appreciation of his desire and slowly slid her hand across his face to show how much she appreciated him. Slowly she knelt down at his side and took his cock in both her hands, stroking slowly at first only stopping to spit on it from time to time.

Jaina had appeared quietly from behind a bush after doing her morning business. She watched silently as ambrosia made a show of sliding off her shirt and then dropped to her knees beside the Pegasus. She let out a soft sigh watching ambrosia start to jerk on the Beast cock. They had been through so much together. They had raided bandit hideouts, fought all manner of monsters, found treasures, stopped demonic summoners oh, and even survived the Dragon. All of it had brought them closer together, and now she watched Ambrosia use both her hands to stroke the Pegasus cock. Jainas pussy grew wet when she watched Ambrosia slide lips over the tip.The fire of want inside her burning ever brighter. One hand opened her robe and slid between her legs, softly rubbing her clit as she watched Ambrosia give what looked like a well practiced handjob to her mount.

Jaina wondered if Ambrosia would ever, or had ever tried to fuck the massive cock she was tending to. Her other hand reached into her robes to find her own breast and squeeze. The Idea of Ambrosia trying to stuff that huge cock inside herself was heating Jaina's very core. It was so hot, so taboo. The thought itself was working Jaina over. She gazed at the Pegasus and the look of enjoyment on its features as Ambrosia's hands pumped the huge cock while Ambrosia's mouth suckled and licked at the head. Jaina fantasized, and hoped that she would suck and jerk that beast cock until it came all over her. Then a wickedly playful idea struck her. She remembered a spell she learned but rarely had ever used. She quietly uttered the spell and stopped playing with her breast to cast it. Biting her lip and returning the hand to her breast when finished, pulling on her nipple as Ambrosia continued.

Ambrosia shivered as a chill crawled up her spine to the back of her neck, but she would not be deterred from her loving task. Her hands pumped the cock within them faster, and she renewed the vigorous attack on the cock with her lips. Licking and suckling the tip and head all she could. Opening her lips to stuff as much of the cock into her mouth as possible. Within the recesses of her mind her thoughts raced as she moaned.

"Good boy. Fuck that cock taste so good. Give it to me boy, shoot that huge load all over me." she thought as the cock in her hands stiffened and the viens pulsed. He was close, very close. She would be gifted with his cum soon. She picked up pace a bit more. Seeing Ambrosia's enthusiasm, Jaina's hands also picked up speed rubbing her clit. Any moment now that beast would spray cum all over Ambrosia and Jaina knew that would send her over the edge.

"Ohh fuck yes, suck that cock baby. Thats so fucking sexy. Can't wait to see you drink that cum. Yeah jerk that cock. Make that beast cum all over you. Fuuuuuckk." Jaina moaned.

Ambrosia smiled hearing Jaina moan. Knowing she was watching and rubbing her own cunt somehow made it even sexier for her. The same way her pussy always got wet when He watched her suck this creature's cock. She felt his cock twitch, felt his cock throb. Her Pegasus was about to cum, and she knew it. Her juices dripped down her own legs at the lewd situation she was in. Sucking this beasts cock while her lover watched and fingered herself. Could this be any sexier?

"Oh fuck yes my two legged mate! Take this load down your throat and all over your human flesh! I am going to cover you in my cum!" came a moan from a male voice.

Ambrosia's mouth came off the head of the cock, but she still instinctively jerked the cock off as she looked to the left and right to see who spoke.

"Who?" she started to ask, right as the cock in front of her erupted. A spray of hot cum erupted from the massive cock in front of her, spraying over her mouth, chin, jawline, neck, and tits. Catching her off guard as cum filled her mouth and cheeks, causing her to cough cum onto her large waiting tits. She spit out the last bit to slide down between her cleavage so she could breathe. She squeezed the cock reflexively to hold herself up, causing another squirt to jet out all over her breast and torso. Covering her from face to belly button in Pegasus cum.

"OH FUCK!" Jaina moaned out as she came hard. Watching Ambrosia getting sprayed with Pegasus cum sent her flying over the edge. She breathed in raggedly as she watched. But as Ambrosia looked up at her with a confused look on her face, the moment faded and Jaina burst into a fit of giggles. Assuming correctly what had just happened. Her spell had worked.

"Who said that?" Ambrosia asked no one in particular.

"Wait, you heard me?" the voice asked. The pegasus looked directly at her as she heard the question.

"Yes. Yes I did." Ambrosia answered as cum dripped down between her large tits..

************

(One Week Ago)

Edward sat in his house, stewing over recent events. Ever since he had set Ambrosia in her place he had hardly seen her to get her wifely duties from her. For a full week, she had spent all her time training with Jaina. She hadn't prepared his meals, hadn't taken his cock, had not done anything she was supposed to do at home. And he was getting more and more pissed. The note crumpled in his fist didn't help matters.

"Edward,

Gone on a quest that will triple our savings with Jaina. Will be gone for a fortnight.

Ambrosia"

No "I love you, I miss you" nore did she refer to him as loved husband. She called him by his name in the note and that was unlike her.

"Fuck that." he said to no one. He was done with these games of hers. He was done with his wife not doing what she was supposed to be doing. When she got back, she was gunna be in for it. But not before he showed her up. Oh yes, he would replace her while she was gone. He would get someone else. Find someone younger, sexier, and sluttier to put on his arm. Someone who would suck his cock at the dinner table if he commanded it. Tonight he was on a mission. He stood and threw her note to the floor. He would have a new woman before days end. He was sure of it. There were plenty in town. Maidens, whores, whoever he wanted to find to take as his second wife. To leave Ambrosia to wonder where he was and what he was doing. To make her sweat with worry. Oh yes, this would be delicious revenge indeed for her misgivings. He laughed as he went to the bedroom to pick out his best set of clothes. He found the savings and slid it in his pocket. Out the door he swaggered, full of confidence.

For two days, the house was silent. No feasting. No fucking. No fire in the hearth. Nothing. The sun rose and set twice before another sound would be heard in the home. The sound of someone pounding on the door.

"EDWARD??!!" came a call from the Captain of the guard. "GUARDSMAN!! You've missed your shift at work for two days straight! Answer the damned DOOR! EDWARD??! If you don't show up for work tomorrow, you will no longer be a guardsman!" shouted the captain.

Then once again, deafening silence. The sun rose to shine light into the house eight times and set again eight times before the house would be distubed again. Mist moved in beneath the door. Lingered silently for an hour, before leaving the way it came. Two more days would go by before any sound would grace the house again.i

Edward had been fucking the night away all week long. Of course the whores worshipped his cock, because that's what they were paid to do. As far as his drunk mind was concerned, his wife was gone, and he needed attention. So he believed he was perfectly justified in finding it somewhere else. After all she wouldn't even give him attention before she left, it seemed like the perfect revenge to him, and as far as he was concerned, when she got back he was going to put her in her place.

For a solid week he had done nothing but blow money. First night, a whore. Second night, two whores. Third night, tripled his money playing games of chance, then fucked another whore.on and on it went. Whores and gambling, and he never gave his wife a second thought.

*****************

"JAINA!!??" Ambrosia's eyes were moving back and forth in confusion. Her mind reeled. Her pegasus had spoken to her mind directly. She looked at Jaina in a bit of panic. Only to see that Jaina wore a shit eating grin on her face as she sucked one of her own fingers clean.

Jaina had done something. Ambrosia knew it. That chill she had felt. It was magic. A flash of playful rage crossed her features as she began to stalk slowly towards her friend. But that voice spoke again. Stopping her in her tracks as she turned to the pegasus once more when he spoke.

"Do not be cross my lovely two legged mare. Being able to speak to one another is not a bad thing." The voice said. "Now you can hear my gratitude for your wonderful attention."

"Mare?" She asked incredulously. "Jaina!. He called me his MARE!" She nearly shouted. Ridiculous rage flared in her eyes as she shot Jaina a look that would kill. Jainas response only inflamed her anger.

Jaina laughed.

The scene before her filled her with a mischievous mirth. Ambrosia standing there Stark naked. Pegasus cum dripping off her tits and down her torso, with a look of Rage that would shake the mightiest Gods their core. All Jaina could do was laugh. The spell she had cast let Ambrosia and the Pegasus hear one another's thoughts. She was hoping that he would say something when his cock erupted, just for this exact reaction from Ambrosia.

" Maybe he meant it in a loving way?" Asked Jaina in between her fits of giggles.

"A MARE??" Ambrosia nearly screamed. She looked at Jaina who just could not stop laughing. Ambrosia wanted to tackle her, so she did just that. Getting a running start and grabbing Jaina by the waist to pin her to the ground. Just cause Jaina's robe to fall open as she giggled even more. Looking at Ambrosia with joy in her eyes. Ambrosia's irritation flared in a glare at her beloved friend.

"Jaina. Why can I hear my Pegasus speak?" She asked. Deliberately teasing Jaina, as she pressed her cum covered breasts against Jaina Purposefully making her hard nipples rub up against Jaina's nipples. Ambrosia's hot breath on Jaina's ear. Jaina moaned in response and bit down on her own lip before answering Ambrosia's question.

" Most magical beasts are smarter than we think... Oh Gods... Ambrosia... You are smearing his cum all over me baby." Jaina moaned. Ambrosia was turning her on again. Her hands slid up to grab Ambrosias hips and squeeze as she finished her explanation. " And I thought it might be kind of hot for you, to hear whatever he might be saying while you suck his massive cock."

" And knowing I wasn't expecting it??" Ambrosia asked with a bit of bite in her tone.

" Brought a bit of joy and laughter after a hard Adventure." Jaina stated. Looking into her lover's eyes.

That thought stopped Ambrosia in her tracks. She looked down adoringly at her friend. Her Lover. In the Heat of the Moment she had let the memory of Jainas near death slip away. She couldn't fault Jaina for her actions at all now. She understood that Jaina needed those actions to lift her spirits. To bring joy. She only smiled and leaned in to kiss Jaina softly. She made love to Jaina the rest of the morning. Not because she wanted another orgasm, not because smearing winged horse cum between them was hot, but because Jaina needed it. Ambrosia knew Jaina, knew she needed a Tender Touch because of the traumatic experience they had shared over the last couple days. It would haunt Jaina for some time. After they made love, Jaina went to bathe under the waterfall. She needed to relax and enjoy herself.