Ambrosia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah Jay. Fuck me...Ooohhhh Fuuuucckkk Meeee! Harder baby....ohh shit yeah...so fucking good. So much better than that dumbass I was married to. " Ambrosia moaned while Jaina thrusted even harder into Ambrosia's tight wet cunt.

"Bitch!" Edward said sharply. Edward noticed that Ambrosia was so much more lively in bed with Jaina than she ever was with him. Ambrosia moaned and bucked on the cock being pounded into her. She rocked back against Jaina roughly as Jaina smacked her ass and gripped her hips. She fucked Ambrosia hard as she could shove her hips into Ambrosias ass, making her scream out.

"OH FUCK! YES! OH YES! GONNA CUM..OH SHIT IM GONNA...SO CLOSE..OHHH! OHHH! MAKE ME CUM HARDER THAN THAT CHEATING FUCKER EVER COULD!! FUUUUCCKKK!" Ambrosia moaned. Ok so she was overdoing it a bit. Edward just marveled and pumped his cock harder in his hand. She had never screamed like that with him. Then abruptly, Jaina stopped. Then there was the void again within Ambrosia as she was so close to cumming. Jaina dismissed the cock.

"Noooo what the fuck Jay?" Whined Ambrosia.

"Get up slut. Put on my spare robe. You're going to be my good little whore tonight." Jaina commanded with a shit eating grin. Ambrosia appeared to have a confused look on her face. Edward watched just the two of them got up and Jaina led Ambrosia out of the cabin. The scene shifted around him. They walked through a hallway, and into what looked like an animal stall. There were three horses stabled on this ship. Apparently, one of them was Ambrosia's Pegasus.

"Ohhhh...someone is ready for her surprise hmm? And I thought earlier you cast that spell to let me talk to Brother so I could calm him to get on the boat. You had something else in mind hmm?" Ambrosia asked as she walked up to Brother. She leaned in and whispered softly to him. Edward watched her reach down and wet her fingers in her own pussy, then bring her fingers to the Pegasus nose. His mouth dropped as the Pegasus's cock started getting hard. He couldn't believe the sheer size of it.

"Took us a year to train him to do that." Ambrosia told Jaina.

Jaina's fingers were already dipped into her own wet pussy as Ambrosia knelt down and started stroking the beast. She brought the Pegasus's cock to her lips and slid her tongue along the base of the huge cock first. Licking up the length to the tip, using her hands she started to jerk the hard cock as her lips reached the tip. She opened her mouth and...the vision shifted back to the cell. The captain was standing there staring at Edward like he was insane. Edward found he was sitting in the cell, hand covered in pre cum with a death grip on his cock. A wizard was standing there as well with the Captain.

"GAH! WHAT THE FUCK!" screamed Edward in frustration. He was close to finishing himself. And now his vision was taken away and he was left with his dwindling hard on in his hand.

"He was in an illusion spell that someone sent to him. Apparently someone wanted him to see something." The wizard said to the captain. The wizard was a dark looking man with a black robe, a star pattern upon the robe that seemed to glow. Edward's cock shriveled in his hand looking at the two like a deer caught in headlights.

"So it wasnt me that he was calling a bitch or told to suck his dick?" Asked the captain. Edward wished he could shrink. Apparently in the cell the Captain had been laying into him only to to watch Edward scream that he was a fucking bitch and watch him stand, pull his cock out, and yell to suck it. The captain thought Edward was talking to him at first. Had the wizard not intervened, Edward probably would have gotten his ass beat.

"No. " said the wizard. "I've blocked the spell for the moment. But when I leave it will resume if it's still being cast. "

"Then what do we do with him? I will have to question and arrest him formally." Said the captain

"Leave him to me. " said the wizard as he handed the captain three platinum coins. Edward gulped. This couldn't be good. The captain nodded and left. This left Edward alone with the wizard. And a feeling of dread washing over him as the wizard glared in his direction.

"I have a plan for you. But it's best you not see it coming." The room shifted back to the ship stable. Edward blinked as the wizard let the spell come back to him. Then he stood and gawked at what he saw.

Ambrosia still knelt by the Pegasus, her big tits covered in his cum. Jaina between her legs licking her cunt. He watched as the cum dripped down Ambrosia's body. He had missed the best fucking part.

"Fucking Hell!!" Edward shouted in pure frustration. But the action before him did not stop.

Jaina didn't stop licking. Edward watched as the cum dripped down to Ambrosia's cunt. Jaina didn't stop licking. She attacked Ambrosia's clit with her tongue. Shoving two fingers in Ambrosia. Ambrosia moaned and writhed under Jaina's tongue. Jaina's fingers drenched by her own juices. It was easily the hottest thing he ever saw. His cock hardened once more. Watching the cum drip down Ambrosia's body. Watching Jaina licking it off her.

"CUMMMING!! FUCK!! LICK IT JAY...OH GODS!! I'M CUMMING HARDER THAN EDWARD COULD EVER..." Ambrosia moaned. Unable to finish what she was saying as she came hard on Jaina's lips.

Ambrosia gripped Jaina's hair in her fist hard and shoved Jaina's mouth down on her pussy hard. Smearing Jaina's face in pegasus cum and her own. Edward watched, his fist gripping his cock, tugging and jerking. He had only lost a little of his chub, he was at full mast and hard as can be. The sight of the cum dripping down Ambrosia's body, the moans and screams as she came. It was easily the hottest thing he had ever seen. Then Edward felt a sharp pain on his shoulder and looked over and two streaks of blood dripping down his shoulder.

The mixture of pleasure and pain caused him to explode in his hand, and all over the floor of the cell. Easily the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Ambrosia never confided these dark desires to him. she never told him that she desired anything like this. Apparently she was all the freaky ever needed, and he never knew it. He never bothered to ask.

Looking back at the girls as they moaned and took in deep breaths from orgasm, He saw a stable hand at the entryway to the stables, looking at them in shock. He saw the grin on Jaina's cum covered lips. she put a hand in the air and beckoned him over to them. The pain in his shoulder seared to his heart and up to his mind. As Darkness took him he saw Jaina fishing the stable boy's cock out of his pants, as ambrosia bent over in front of him preparing to receive it.

How had he let this woman slip through his fingers. Darkness enveloped him in the last thought that crossed his mind, how did my life come to this?