Ambrosia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************

Of course Edward had no training in the arcane, so he didn't feel a thing. No tingling, no strange feelings, he just kept on shoving his cock into this whores mouth. Today was a little different than the rest of the week. Or would be at least. This was his fourth whore for the day,and his last. He looked down as her ugly nose buried itself in his Dick hair over and over. Hearing the gagging noises she made as he throat fucked her ugly face only enticed him further. He pulled her face off his cock and came a couple of hard squirts on her large tits.

"Oh yeah, take it all you cum loving slut! Take it how my bitch wife wont. Fuuucckk yes. Oh man....bend over. Im gunna fuck that dirty ass of yours." Boasted Edward. Of course she would do it. For her money. But Edward thought it was because she wanted to. The facade that all working whores make their clients believe.

Malandra was her name. Not that Edward knew that. She was getting paid to do this? This guy couldn't even get down her throat. But she rolled her eyes and moaned anyway. For his benefit. After all, she had made some money off this guy. Nearly a thousand gold this week alone. So of course she bent over at his command and accepted his little gift. He grabbed her hips and bucked hard. She didn't care. She barely felt him anyway. She grunted just a bit as a few inches of his cock flesh pushed open her asshole.

"My bitch wife never takes it like this." he said through moans.

"That's right, give it to me." She said, less than enthusiastic about the situation..

Malandra wasn't a pretty girl. But she made up for that in tits. At least she thought she did. She was a large D cup. She kept herself slim to attract men with her body because she knew her face wouldn't do it. Still, she accepted this, another customer, whose money spent as well as any of the other hundred men she had fucked.

" Give me what your wife doesn't want anymore." She said with a grin at her own double meaning. She got paid for this pathetic lay, who would dare want it for free. It was more just her saying something that would push him more. Get his crank turned so this would end faster.

Edward had been feeling unwanted. But these whores made him feel better. In his mind they didn't just lay there and moan, they did so much more. But at the same time he realized he had never told Ambrosia that he wanted her to do more. And she always seemed so willing to just lay there and take it. He started to feel bad as he thought about Ambrosia.

With what he was doing, he could almost feel her watching him. But he shook that thought away as his orgasm exploded into Malandra. He moaned as squirt after squirt poured into Malandras ass. He was having the time of his life while she was away. And now he was done for a while. He had run out of money.

"That's it baby. No more visits from me for a while. I'm broke. Have to settle for my house bitch again for a while." Edward said as he stood there with his seed emptying into her.

"What? What do you mean you're broke? You are going to pay for this session aren't you?" She asked as she turned, pulling his cock from her ass with a small plop noise, an expectant look on her face. Who was this motherfucker thinking he was to come get a free fuck. But then again she had not asked for payment first. This was her own fault, and that made her even angrier. She stood up quickly.

"Nope." He answered matter of factly. She stared at him in disbelief. then she reached for the Candlestick on the Shelf, if he wasn't going to pay her she was going to beat it out of him. He got very defensive very quickly seeing that she was about to resort to violence. But he was a town guard, and she was a whore. As far as he knew, she had no fighting skills of any kind. The thought even crossed his mind, that just for her fighting him, he may shove it into her again.

He prepared himself to fight her off. Prepared his mind for a easy fight against an angry whore.

In that moment before he lost consciousness he remembered two things.He had not been to work for a week. Did he still have a job? He also remembered his wife. For some reason remembering the desire for her hot young body. Her big beautiful tits and round ass. He remembered feeling lucky that she even talked to him. A shred of regret hit him for the darkness of unconsciousness did.

A strange sound to his left that sounded kind of like water swirling around, and Ambrosia's voice saying a strange phrase was the last thing he heard.

"Ti en vey."

***********

Water cascaded down around Jaina's nude body from the waterfall overhead, washing away the blood downstream. She closed her eyes, and it all replayed in slow motion in her mind. Each step along the dragons scaly hide. How each scale felt under her barefoot. She remembered the rush, a feeling like she was going to kill this dragon. Like she was going to stake Ambrosia's blade into its eyeball.

She remembered the fear that gripped her as its head spun around 180 degrees. The blank stare of its eye, dilated and unable to see. The feeling of dread as it opened its jaw and she knew her momentum would not allow her to stop. The only thing she could do was meet death head on, and try to kill this Beast.

She gripped the blade as tight as she could, and screamed for her lover. She had expected death to take her though she did not want it to. She had expected the crushing weight of its jaws clamping down around her to squash the life from her. She expected never to get to see Ambrosia again. She expected never to feel her lover's lips, her lover's breast, just the joy that they seemed to bring one another. She knew it was the end,but when she felt herself sliding down the esophagus, she knew it would not be a quick death as she had hoped. She was still sure that death would take her,but maybe she could take this thing with her after all.

The saving grace that she did not expect was the knife catching on a bone in the dragon's chest. She did not expect for her instincts to cause her to reach through and grab that bone, and hold her inside the dragon's esophagus right behind its chest. She reached up and grabbed that bone the knife had caught on to, and something told her what to do next.When she punched the blade as hard as she could through that holethe blade had created as she slid down its throat, she had not expected for the blade to find the dragon's heart. When she felt the dragon fall over, she had not expected the climb to his jaw to be so quick. And she had never felt a rush of relief, like the one she felt when she saw Ambrosia again.

The shock was so great all she could do was make a joke. Her eyes snap open. She was safe. This experience will haunt her for some time. She is not a fighter, she is not experienced in brushes with death, or used to the feel of fear gripping her very soul. Magic had always kept these things at bay. Magic and sweet Ambrosia. She felt arms wrap around her, and large breasts pressed into her back. She leaned back against Ambrosia as Ambrosia cuddled her into an embrace.

"It's over. You are safe." Ambrosia whispered into her ear.

" I still remember the feeling of its jaws and throat crushing in around me. I feel it every time I close my eyes" Jaina whispered back.

"And you always will. But always remember, it's over. Besides, we are two days away from that place. We are one day away from White Harbor. There is no one around, but me and you. We are safe." Ambrosia held and walked with Jaina out of the waterfall after cleaning one another.

They laid on the grass on a large cloth that they had grabbed from the dragons horde, holding one another well into the afternoon. Cuddling and recovering from the experience they had both shared. It seems like their love life only got hotter and hotter. Jaina came to realize there was nothing that she would not do for ambrosia, and came to a belief that Ambrosia would do the same for her.

As they cuddled into the afternoon, Jaina's mind drifted slowly back to her brush with death. Jaina slowly started to understand that it was her instincts that saved her life. She began to realize maybe she was meant for this adventuring thing after all. That the world is actually dangerous, despite how many successful Adventures her and Ambrosia had always come back from. There were still creatures in this world that could kill you with just a snap of the jaws.

As Ambrosia and Jaina talked more and more about the event it became clear to Ambrosia that Jaina might just need a little hand to hand combat training to accompany her magical skill. Ambrosia wondered if perhaps that was something that they could do on the boat ride to Windermere. She briefly wondered what Edward was doing and how the week had treated him. It was a habit after a year together, she supposed.

"Hey," Ambrosia piped up to dismiss the thought of Edward.. "Let's see what we made out of the dragon's lair. See what exactly we can afford."

The two of them opened the loot bags they had and spread it all out, slowly sorting it out.

They found they had collected over a thousand platinum coins, as well as gold coins. They only had a few hundred silver, but the true value was in the items. Beautiful gems, arcane statues, jewelry of all kinds. Golden idols, silver weapons, and even some alchemical reagents of a rarer nature. They had enough extra things to fetch good prices at market that they could keep the more interesting things.

The sword Ambrosia took, they discovered, was dwarven forged with a spell stealer jewel in the handle. Being dwarven forged meant it was a stronger blade than any human or elf made weapon by a hundred fold. The necklace Jaina was interested in turned out to be called Thieves Eye. It was capable of storing one item that it could magically make vanish. Storing the item inside the necklace in a pocket dimension. The other items they found were less powerful but all together worth more gold than they had collected in coins.

After repacking the new small fortune, they ate, and snuggled into the night. That was when Ambrosia wondered what Edward was doing. She had asked Jaina to scry Edward. Jaina easily cast the spell and watched the spectical before them.

She watched as Edward fucked the whores throat. Jaina gave a slight smirk. Ambrosia watched with growing fury as Exward the proceeded to fuck the whore in the ass. But what really pissed her off was what Edward was saying. That infuriated her. Edward had been off fucking other women. Not only fucking them, but running his mouth about how bad of a wife she was. Of course Jay being the helpful person that she was, pointed out that Ambrosia slept with her first. And that Ambrosia was planning to leave Edward anyway. Needless to say that really didn't help Ambrosia's mood. Here she was watching her husband duck a whore and talk bad about her while doing it.

Jaina offered to open the portal so Ambrosia could say what she wanted to say to Edward. A wicked thought formed in Ambrosias mind.

"I can think of a few Choice words I would have to say to him. Please open that portal Jaina" Ambrosia asked with venom in her voice.

Jaina nearly peed herself laughing when Ambrosia used her necklace to blow him through the wall.

Malandra shrieked as Ambrosia appeared in a swirling Cascade of water like energy. To Malandra's mind, this sorcerer just blew the man through the wall of her home. Malandra fell to her knees before ambrosia. She clasped both hands together in front of her, dropping her Candlestick weapon. It was an obvious symbol of begging for her very life.

"Please m'lady...i did not know his wife was a sorceress. Please don't change me into anything. Please don't make me explode. I'll do anything! Anything you want! Just let me live!" Malandra begged. She pleaded with fear in her eyes. What would this woman do to her? Her fear only escalated when she heard laughing in the background. Two of them? Oh gods...what would become of her?

"Would his wife being a sorceress have stopped you from taking my money and fucking him? No!" She screamed before Malandra could answer.

" But you are going to help me with something. Might as well earn the money he spent on you." She spat with a twinge of disgust in her voice.

The next couple days were spent getting what they needed for the trip. A boat that would travel the pegasus, getting Ambrosia's things from her house that she wanted to keep, and using the whore as proof of adultry to dissolve her marriage. Edward was hauled off to jail to sober up by the captain of the Guard. The captain of the guards seemed very interested in what Edward had been doing the last few days and wanted to question him.

That was when Jaina came up with the perfect revenge. Jaina prepared a spell, and cast it that evening on the boat as they sailed away. It worked perfectly.

*******************

The next thing Edward knew. He was waking up on a padded bed that wasn't very comfortable. He glanced around and saw metal bars and walls. A jail cell. His captain was standing on the other side of the bars looking at him.

"You stupid fuck." The Captain stated flatly.

" Bad enough, that one of my soldiers is whoring around on his wife. But you had to go and tear a hole in the side of that sluts house? Your wife used that slut as proof of infidelity to the bishop of the church. Dissolving your marriage, because of your unfaithfulness to your vows. Then she left town. Do you have any idea of what kind of image you are setting for the guardsman? This type of thing looks bad on all of the Town guards." He continued.

The Captain berated him mercilessly Shouting curses, calling him names, and talking about the many ways that he may have to discipline Edward for his misdeeds. Edward nearly hung his head in shame, but the words seemed to drown out as Edward's attention was drawn to a small white orb that entered the room. The orb flew through the air and hovered just in front of him. He looked to the captain to see if the captain could see the orb, but the captain just kept talking as if he couldn't. The captain's voice did not reach Edward's ears.

The room he was in suddenly shifted, as if Edward himself were being transported somewhere the room around him now appeared to be a large bedroom. Not just any bedroom though, it looked to be a bedroom on a ship. The porthole on the wall told him that. As well as the planks along the walls, and style of furniture.The room was not ornate, looked more like Travelers quarters to him.

Then he saw them. Jaina and Ambrosia standing next to the bed, naked. His eyes drinking in the sight of the two of them standing next to one another naked, his cock twitched a bit thinking of what this could be. But then his anger flared the same notion.

"You fucking bitch!" He Shouted. But the two of them look as if they could not hear him, they even did not regard him in the room as if they could not see him at all. It was if by some sort of spell he was watching what was happening.

"We are finally out of White Harbor for good. " said Ambrosia " and now, it's time for you to give me what that little dick mother fucked never could." Jaina grinned at Ambrosia's words, using Arcane energy to form the cock that she had used on Ambrosia previously.

Ambrosia nearly attacked Jana's mouth, kissing her fiercely and deeply. Edward, stunned by what he saw, was at a loss for words. He reached down and adjusted his hardening cock, as Ambrosias lips locked on to Jaina. He watched their big tits mash together as they kissed. He watched Ambrosia's hands reach down and grip Jaina's ass and squeeze hard.

"So, thats what you've been doing you fucking slut? " Edward asked.

He watched them kiss like rabid lovers. The magical cock that Jaina had conjured even formed a magical belt to strap it to her waist. The kiss broke and Ambrosia's lips worked down to Jaina's nipples. Jaina reached up and grabbed Ambrosia by the hair, shoving her tit hard into Ambrosia's hungry lips.

"You like it when I'm forceful don't you? Like it when I make you do whatever I want? Like when I told you once this pussy was mine, that dumb fuck couldnt ever have it again? You love being my slut dont you?" Asked Jaina busily.

"Ohhhh fuck yes." Moaned Ambrosia in response.

"Then suck it baby." Said Jaina with mirth in her eyes, referring to the hard magical cock that was sliding against Ambrosia's pelvis.

Edward watched as Ambrosia moaned at Jaina's words and slid down onto her knees before her. He gawked as she hungrily engulfed it. She slid it back and forth into her lips again and again. She had never done this to Edward. It enraged him to see her do it for this woman on a spell. She even moaned as if she was enjoying it. Then she even seemed to take it down her throat. He watched as Jaina started fucking her throat until this phantasmal cock was coated in saliva and Ambrosia coughed as Jaina pulled it out of her mouth, dripping with saliva. Jaina even went as far to slap that cock down on her tits, and rub it between them a few times. Edward had always wanted fuck his wife's tits. Why had she never offered that to him?

"Mmm, you like rubbing that cock on me like Edward never could dont you Jay? He never got to feel these big tits around his little dick." Ambrosia moaned, as she placed a hand on either side of her breast to squeeze them around that cock Jaina was pumping between them. Edward watched as this woman with a magic dick got an amazing looking titty fuck from his wife.

"That looks so fucking sexy..." Jaina breathed out hornily. She was getting wet just from watching this display that Ambrosia was putting on. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. She reshaped the spell so that the cock was double ended, and the other end slid into herself tightly. Now whenever she fucked Ambrosia, it would feel like she was getting fucked too.

"Bend over slut." Jaina commanded as she gripped a handful of Ambrosia's hair, then kissed her hard. Edward could see their tongues in each other's mouths. He was furious as Ambrosia spun around and did as she was told.

"Oh yeah...give me that BIG cock Jay. It will feel so much fuller than that tiny prick I'm used to." Begged Ambrosia. Wiggling her round ass back at Jaina seductively.

"Fucking Bitch! I will fucking kill you!" Edward shouted as he stood up. Ambrosia's words were pissing him off, despite the boner he had from watching them.

But there was no reaction from the girls. He watched as Jaina slid that cock into Ambrosia. She didn't even start slow. No, she thrust that shaft hard, deep to the hilt from the very first thrust. They both moaned out loudly as the thick cocks shoved into each of them. With every thrust, Jaina's hips slammed against Ambrosia's, burying that cock to the hold inside them both. He watched their big tits heaved with every hammering thrust of Jaina's hips. It was so fucking hot to see these two women look like this, He couldn't help it, he reached down and pulled out his cock. Then walked over where Ambrosia's head was. She would do this. She loved being commanded apparently and she had to be so lost in the moment.

"Suck it bitch." He said as he thrust his cock at her moaning lips. But he felt nothing. It went right through her. He realized the spell was showing him what the girls were doing on the boat. He groaned and went back to his seat. Spitting on his hand and then wrapping it around his cock. He would have to settle for watching. He was Pumping his fist up and down his length as he watched Jaina pound into Ambrosia. He watched as Jaina pulled Ambrosia back on the cock by her hair. He watched as Jaina smacked Ambrosias ass. Watched as Jaina called her a slut. He wanted to be the one doing that to her, he wanted to be dominating that bitch after what She had done to him. But he couldn't interact with them at all, he was forced to do nothing but watch.