Ambush Sex

Story Info
Renewed married love.
759 words
3.88
17.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time had taken hold of their lives. Most days Melissa and Jack were on autopilot. Children, work, in-laws; even movie night became stale. One night they went to bed naked and nothing happened. They knew it was time for a change and ambush sex was born. The rules were simple. Every Sunday night the games began. Melissa would draw a day of the week from the hat and show it to Jack. That was her day. Jack would do the same and that would be his day.

On Jack's day he had to make Melissa cum. But he himself couldn't cum. No masturbation. No sex. Only Melissa would be allowed to have pleasure. It was a day to focus on your partner. Melissa's only duty was to accept it. She couldn't say no. No underwear either. Easy access clothes. At first they thought it would be easy: a hand-job here; a blow job; some pussy eating. After two weeks that became boring. Now the partners understood the true meaning of the game. No more assumptions. You had to listen to your partner. Hear the voice and body. One Sunday before the drawing of days. They talked to each other with their hands and voices. Nothing was taboo. At the end they knew each other better.

Jack drew first this time, Tuesday. Melissa picked Friday.

The day came. 5:30 am. Jack kissed Melissa on the forehead. He rubbed her nipple. He whispered in her ear, "It is time to get up." Melissa replied, "no it's too early for that."

Jack in a firm voice said get up woman.

"What the fuck. I don't want to fuck right now I want to sleep." Melissa screamed.

Jack said it again, "get up."

Melissa opened her eyes she was mad. Yes the rules of ambush sex said that she had be willing at anytime, but now he was being ass. Melissa looked that the bedroom door and saw one red rose and her gym bag packed. He really did listen to her. She kissed him and was about to say sorry. When he told her, tick tock, get to the gym. And off she went. Melissa was starting her day way she had always wanted to. A gym workout, those endorphins were better than coffee.

At work a bike messenger delivered a package for her. It was a bathrobe and note inviting her to spend the evening at La Home spa. Their address was written neatly on the card . By the time she got home Jack and the kids changed and ready to go for their evening of sports and rehearsal. In the living the recliner sat in the middle facing the tv. Next to it sat a small table, with books, tea, and all the remotes.

Jack kissed her on the cheek and said enjoy. He and the kids were gone. The house was quiet. She changed into her bathrobe and panties. She took advantage of the quiet drank her tea and read the pages of a book that sent her straight to sleep.

She awoke to Jack putting yellow caution tape over the living room archway. He told the kids mommy is quarantined and wouldn't be safe to hug and kiss until the morning.

His last act before sealing the room was to turn on the music. Melissa nodded her head to the beat and sipped her tea. The night seemed to move slowly. What any other night would have been chasing children doing homework bed time baths chores meals. Chaos.

The quiet seemed to slow time and she was peaceful. And nodded off to sleep.

Just before 11 Jack came into the room. He carried a bucket of warm water. He knelt at her feet. He washed her feet. The warm water woke her. His hands moved slowly up her legs. He spread her thighs. With a hand he pushed her panties to the side. He placed his mouth on her vagina. His kissed her and sucked her clit. His tongue danced on her clit. His hands reach for her nipples and he traced a pattern on her breast, only gently touching the nipple each time. Melissa grabbed his head and squeezed her thighs together. Her screams of cum were drowned out because of the music. Happy Ambush day.

As the time passed Ambush day became less about a quick cum and more about creating fantasies for each other. With each ambush they were closer and closer together. Their marriage was happy and fulfilling until the day they died.