Ambushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As dusk settled in, the party had run its course. Tamara was already walking around the pool, picking up empty plastic cans and soda bottles. Jim, nursing a beer on the deck, watched her for a moment. He could see where Cindy got her curves, he thought, noting Tamara's generous form. Her raven tresses were flecked with bits of white, and her face bore a smattering of lifetime wrinkles, but overall, she was still an attractive woman. Jim knew her husband was a bit of a boozer and putting on the alcohol pounds, but the guy seemed okay otherwise. Cindy never let on that there were any problems in their family, either. In any case, he was glad she showed up today. Jim would have to find a way to show his appreciation for all of Tamara's help.

He glanced at the last of the partygoers, still clad in swimsuits, swim trunks, and bikinis. Elise and her usual crew were all still there, making small talk, but they didn't appear to be drunk. A black girl -- Tonisha -- was with them, as well as Tonisha's boyfriend, Kyan, and another boy, Philip, whom Elise had dated earlier in the school year. Melanie, Kayla, Cindy, and Adelle were huddled together at the far end of the pool, talking in low voices. They seemed excited about something, and their conversation was filled with animated gestures. At the other end of the pool, the two young couples seemed content to lounge and chat. Tonisha and Elise were talking college, while the boys simply laid back and enjoyed the last of the sunshine.

Tamara grabbed a large garbage bag and headed around the side of the house, giving Jim a friendly wave. He gave his version of a smile -- a twisted grimace that looked more menacing than friendly -- and waved back. At the same moment, Cindy jumped up and ran into the pool house, dragging Adelle with her. Jim was slightly startled by the odd behavior, but they came back out quickly with an open bottle of champagne and a stack of blue plastic cups. They hurried over to the others, gesturing for Jim to join them. Shrugging, he came down the steps and walked over.

Cindy was pouring a small amount in each cup, and Adelle and Melanie helped pass the drinks around. "This," Cindy announced, "is a toast. A toast to all of us for surviving high school!"

Loud cheers all around.

"A toast to all of us for turning eighteen this year and getting our bangin' bodies to the legal age of fuckery!"

Laughter amid the cheers, while Jim frowned.

"A toast to Elise for letting us crash at her place every day for almost ten years!"

Another round of cheers. All the teens were grinning, enjoying Cindy's antics.

"And finally, a toast to Mr. Porter, for being so understanding and supportive, not just with Elise but with all of us. You're a good man, Mr. Porter, and we appreciate all you've done!"

Elise jumped up and hugged Jim, and he allowed himself a slight grin.

"Okay, okay," he waved off the applause. "Can we drink now?"

"Hey, where's mine?" Tamara asked, coming up behind them.

For a moment, Elise's friends froze, darting glances at each other.

"Mom," Cindy coughed uncomfortably. "I thought you had left."

"Just taking the trash around to the side and putting some things in my car, hun. C'mon, I want some champagne too!" She grabbed an empty cup from a startled Melanie, who threw a panicked look at Cindy.

What was bothering them? Jim wondered.

Tamara held her cup out, and Cindy, with a quick shrug to her friends, poured the last of the champagne into her cup.

Jim cleared his throat. "And one last toast to Mrs. Chambers for lending a hand today. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you."

Tamara grinned and raised her cup to him. "You're very welcome, Mr. Porter," she said, quickly draining her cup. "Drink up, girls! You're officially adults now that high school is over!"

Elise gave a cheer and chugged hers, followed closely by Tonisha and the boys. The other four girls beamed at each other excitedly, and then swallowed theirs.

"Okay," Jim clapped his hands together. "I'm going to start cleaning up the basement. All of you are welcome to hang out for a little while longer, but let's call it quits by nine o'clock. That sound fair?"

"You want some help, Dad?" Elise asked.

"No, it's fine," he assured her. "It's not that bad, actually. I thought it would look worse with all you filthy monkeys in it, but it seems to have survived the storm."

"Har Har," Elise shot back as he opened the sliding glass door and slipped inside.

For the next twenty minutes, Jim set things in order. The basement was divided into three sections -- a small wet bar with a full bathroom next to it, a massive central space that was currently filled with exercise equipment, and a smaller alcove with the big screen television and an enormous sectional couch. Elise had put up blacklights a year ago above the wet bar and on the ceiling in the alcove, and for some reason she had turned them on for the party, but the recessed lighting in the central part of the basement was more than adequate to illuminate the entire area.

Jim suddenly paused. He felt... odd. His skin was tingling slightly, almost like goosebumps, but... not quite. The champagne seemed to come alive in his stomach, like a warmth that was spreading outward. For no reason at all, his penis had begun to swell. He glanced around the corner of the alcove, looking toward the windows and the glass door, but he didn't see anyone, fortunately. He was wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt, and there was no way to hide his erection in such attire, so he was glad the others were busy. He shook his head, figuring he was more tired than usual, and went back to what he was doing, trying to get his mind on something else so his erection would go away.

Jim had just moved into the alcove, brushing crumbs off the sectional, when the lights went out.

"Hey!" he called out. "Turn that back on!"

No response. The lights stayed off, too.

He paused. The blacklights were on, so he could see, but the lights weren't very powerful, so -- at best -- he could only see shapes in the darkness, like the couch next to him and the treadmill about fifteen feet away. He started forward, but he had only taken two steps when silhouettes appeared in front of him. It looked like four of the girls had entered the alcove and were silently watching him. One of the girls' hair glowed eerily in the blacklight, so he knew that either Kayla or Elise was among them.

"Elise?" he asked, bothered by the silence. "Girls? What are you doing?"

They suddenly rushed him. Startled, he stumbled backwards, feeling his backside hit the wall. Two of the shapes slammed into him, grasping, tearing. He felt his shirt split down the middle and rip open. His shorts went next, literally torn from his body. Desperately he reached down and clutched his boxers, feeling frantic hands groping, searching, clinging. One hand had reached into his boxers and gripped his erection, pulling on it. Others were yanking at the material -- it was a tug-of-war that he knew he would lose. He let go with one hand and tried to push the girls away, but that was a mistake. He couldn't maintain his hold on his underwear, and instantly the only thing left on his body was the tattered remains of his t-shirt.

"What the hell is..." Jim started, before he felt someone grab the back of his head and pull him forward into a kiss that was desperate with need. At the same moment, a mouth slipped over his cock, an incredible sensation that nearly brought him to his knees. A powerful moan escaped him, echoed by the girl bringing him such pleasure. Someone else was kissing, rubbing, and licking his abdomen, and another had slipped underneath him and started tonguing his balls. He almost collapsed from the sudden explosion of delightful tremors surging through his lean frame. It had been a very long time since his last sexual experience, and his body was now going from zero to sixty in three seconds flat!

Jim's thinking felt sluggish. He should be fighting what was happening, but he couldn't. All he could do was surrender to his body's desire. It was like the nerves in his skin had been dialed up to eleven, pushing the pleasurable sensations into the stratosphere. A different girl engulfed him now, sucking his dick deep into her throat, and his head was pulled to the other side, allowing another girl to slip her tongue in his mouth. Hands were everywhere on his body. His own hands were braced against the wall to steady himself, but he was suddenly yanked forward as the first girl went back for his penis. He found his arms around naked flesh, a girl on either side of him. His attackers slid their smooth arms down until they were grasping his butt cheeks. His mind whirled, and his body already roared for release.

"I want him to cum," someone muttered in the darkness. "I want to feel his big dick cum!"

That sounded like Kayla, but slightly different. There was something in her voice that...

His senses overloaded, and a familiar tingling began in his balls. He began groaning loudly. In the gloom, he could just barely make out Kayla's blonde head moving back and forth on his penis, and another girl next to her, gently stroking his enormous cock into Kayla's mouth. Two other girls braced him, rubbing his chest and abdomen, or nuzzling his neck with soft, eager kisses. The girl on his left had huge tits, so he assumed it was Cindy, but he wasn't sure. The girl on his right was hard to make out, but she was slimmer, so it might be Melanie. At the moment, he couldn't care less who was doing what. He'd never been so turned on in his life! He pulled both girls in tight and thrust his groin out with a yell.

In the blacklight, his semen blazed forth with an incandescent life of its own, streaking out of his penis with tremendous force. Kayla and (he assumed) Adelle gripped him with both hands and stroked him with their warm softness, occasionally leaning forward to kiss or lick his shaft. They were giving off soft, low sounds of delight, eagerly jerking his cock, loving the feel of his twitching, pulsing flesh. Jim was panting and groaning with pleasure, his eyes closed, his mind swimming in erotic currents. He was enveloped in a sweet ripeness that was impossible to resist, and he couldn't seem to stop cumming.

"Oh my god, that was HOT!" Kayla murmured when his dick finally subsided. She still sounded funny. To Jim's ear, it seemed like she was slurring her words. Not that he could make himself care; he was having trouble standing. Hunched over, he found himself facing a wonderfully large, tasty boob, and a hand guided him by the back of his head straight to the nipple. As he fed, Cindy's throaty murmur of approval emanated from above him.

"Get him on the couch," Melanie urged, the words stumbling over themselves as she spoke. "I want to taste his dick, too!"

Jim felt himself falling, the magnificent tits gone from his view. He didn't recall landing, but he was suddenly aware that he was lying flat on his back on the sectional, and the soft warmth of young girls was still all around him. A mouth engulfed his penis -- which was still hard as steel -- while another girl ventured lower, pushing his legs farther apart so she could get at his balls. Someone began to kiss him, but she was shoved aside by a pair of well-developed legs slipping over his head. He looked up dreamily to see a gorgeous ass and a very pretty pussy descending toward his face. Jim reached up eagerly, caressing, exploring, and he soon had the girl's pelvis in a tight grip while he gorged himself on her young womanhood.

In a haze, he could occasionally hear the young women speak, but the words were indistinct. His penis was passing from mouth to mouth, and no part of his naked body was untouched by soft lips or eager hands. The girl on his face was Cindy judging by the sounds, but in truth, it could be any of the girls and he was simply misattributing where the sounds were coming from. He licked and sucked her folds, stroked her shapely butt, and completely lost himself in the act. The involuntary spasms of the girl's hips and the frantic breathing told him she was in ecstasy, and it didn't take long before she pushed back against his face and let out a long, elated wail of pleasure.

"I think he's going to cum again!" one of the girls murmured in awe at roughly the same time. It sounded like Adelle.

Jim decided she was probably right. One of the girls was sucking him with an intensity that rippled through his groin. He had been so caught up in Cindy's pussy and ass that he hadn't noticed how engorged his penis had become. The girls might lack experience, but they were making up for that limitation with their enthusiasm, and his cock was responding to their attentions with an excitement that matched their own. Normally, he would be able to last longer after his first orgasm, but he had never had four nubile, naked young women smother him with their lust before, and his body seemed locked in a crazy, heightened state of arousal. Cindy remained on his face, and he began to groan into her pussy, still trying to lick and savor it while the girls were doing the same to his big cock.

At that point, the lights came on.

Jim Porter never noticed.

Suddenly Mrs. Tamara Chambers was standing in the archway, looking dazed, uncertain. She didn't even seem to notice the writhing naked bodies on the couch. She was naked, too -- her bare tits were just as large as Cindy's, but with a little more sag. Her bush was fuller and darker, too, and her hips a little bit wider. She was standing at a slight angle from the action on the couch, just enough so that Jim could see her over Cindy's ass... her daughter's ass.

For a fleeting moment, his muddled brain made the connection between Cindy's pussy and Tamara's parenthood of said pussy, but then the fog of lust settled back in.

The girls mauling him were completely unaware of Mrs. Chamber's presence. It simply didn't register.

"Jim," Tamara muttered thickly, slowly. "Something's wrong. The kids... they... they're naked, and... doing things. They were trying... to do things to... me. I don't und..." Her eyes focused, her voice trailed off, and she seemed to finally grasp what she was seeing on the couch.

Jim couldn't seem to achieve the same level of focus. Four naked eighteen-year-old girls were plastered to his body, kissing his chest and legs, cupping his balls, gripping his cock, and one was sucking his penis with a frightening, incredible passion. His vision blurred, a tingling warmth spread from his testicles, and the sweetness of the pussy and soft butt in his face was intoxicating...

... the young pussy... and butt...

... of the daughter... of the woman staring at him...

... he had one hand clutching a supple butt cheek... and one below, groping a heavy breast... of the daughter... of the woman....

Awareness dawned.

His cock erupted.

Tamara Chambers' eyes grew wide in amazement. Her daughter and three girls Tamara had known for years were happily jerking her sexy neighbor's big cock as it spurted stream after stream of thick strands of cum. Melanie had pulled her mouth away as his dick had swelled, anticipating the explosion, and Kayla and Adelle had moved quickly to secure a grip near Melanie's dusky hands. Now the three were giggling and moaning excitedly, holding on to the twitching penis like it would escape their grasp at any moment. Cindy -- her daughter -- had one hand clutching the base of his cock, and the other raking her nails down his thigh, while the man that Tamara had fantasized about was thrashing his head and groaning into her daughter's pussy.

It was the most erotic thing Tamara had ever seen.

Still, something wasn't quite right.

"Jim," she tried again. "We should... stop..."

She was right, he thought, before the notion skittered away into the ether. The idea simply couldn't compete with another realization that intruded into Jim's mind: Tamara Chambers was lustily staring at his erection. Tamara Chambers... the neighborhood mom who Cindy had insisted wanted to 'fuck him too.'

There wasn't a snowball's chance in Hell that his penis was going to deflate anytime soon.

"He's still hard," he heard Melanie murmur.

"Move," Cindy ordered decisively, and her beautiful butt was no longer in his face.

"Hey!" Kayla protested plaintively. "I want to go first!"

Cindy ignored her. She maneuvered herself into position, her fantastic breasts hanging in his face. Involuntarily, he found himself craning his neck forward, trying to suckle those glorious orbs while maintaining a grip on her rounded posterior. She shuddered, enjoying his attentions, but she managed to stay focused enough to line his cock up with her wetness.

Slowly, gingerly, Cindy eased herself down. A low moan emanated from deep within her body as the first few inches of Jim's dick filled her. The feeling for Jim was pure rapture -- warm, moist, smooth, and tight. The other girls -- and Cindy's mother -- watched, fascinated, as Mr. Porter's length disappeared into their friend. Impatiently, Cindy laid on his chest and attacked his open, gasping mouth with her tongue. Carefully, she began to wriggle and rotate her hips on him, filling herself and adjusting to his size. Then she proceeded to fuck herself with his massive prong, using a steady, unhurried rocking motion that made her butt jiggle and her tits brush his chest. Throughout the process, she never took her tongue out of Jim's mouth.

I guess she's not a virgin, Jim thought inanely.

"Oh my god," Melanie whispered in awe, staring at the breathtaking spectacle of a large, powerful penis penetrating her friend's eager, hungry pussy.

Cindy's face suddenly left his, rearing up. Jim admired the shuddering and shaking of her big boobs during the motion, but his vision was abruptly blocked by Kayla's gorgeous, tan-lined butt.

"You don't get all of him," she insisted raggedly. Her pussy was literally dripping with desire, and in an instant Jim was savoring his second tasty morsel of the night. He didn't think it was possible, but Kayla's ass was even more fantastic than Cindy's from this angle.

And, still, none of the girls had noticed Mrs. Chambers standing nearby, watching, disoriented and lustful.

"There you are," a male voice rumbled suddenly.

Mrs. Chambers gasped as strong black hands slipped around her abdomen and roamed in opposite directions, one fondling a heavy breast while the other found the sweet spot between her legs. She reacted to the unexpected stimulation by straightening up, and her movement thrust her boobs out and made her folds more accessible to the questing hand. The married, 43-year-old mother of two cried out, a raw sound of pure desire as the young man swung his head around her torso, latching his lips on her right nipple. Her hands dropped down, seeking, searching, and finding the bouncing black hard-on that had been resting against her ass. The fingers in her pussy found her clitoris, and if she hadn't been propped up by the tall, lanky eighteen-year-old, she would have collapsed.

Her cry finally alerted the girls to her presence... except for Cindy, who was entirely too distracted. They gaped at the spectacle of Kyan groping Cindy's naked mom. Mrs. Chambers had her head thrown back, and she was grunting with pleasure as the young black man ravished her. The sound was very similar to Cindy's grunts as she rode Mr. Porter's big dick. Kayla, looking over Cindy's shoulder and writhing on Jim's face, moaned aloud at the sight.

"I've... unngh.... never seen a black penis before!" she murmured, but then her eyes rolled in her head as Jim regained her attention with a particularly talented swirl of his tongue.

Melanie and Adelle, kneeling on the floor next to the grappling bodies on the couch, stared open-mouthed as Mrs. Chambers was lowered on her back onto the other end of the sectional. Kyan moved up her body resolutely, his intention clear. His mouth sought hers, his hands caressed and squeezed her full breasts, and his rock-hard cock brushed against her pubic hair, pursuing the warm bower it knew lay somewhere beneath. Locked in his embrace and out of her mind with lust, Tamara Chambers lifted her legs, giving the young man the access he craved. In a simple, smooth motion, he slid inside, and a low, blissful cry escaped him.