Ambushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grruuunnnnngh, FUCK!" Tamara yelled. Her new lover braced himself on his knees and began pummeling her into the sofa cushion with his cock, and the wet sounds of their sex was like music to Jim's ears.

Except, then he realized... someone else was fucking in the room with them!

For a brief, fleeting moment, he thought of his stepdaughter Elise. Concern for her was almost enough to dispel the fog. What was happening to her? Was she still by the pool with the two boys and Tonisha?

With his tongue still deep in Kayla's trembling folds, Jim desperately tried to clear his mind. Yet... it wasn't enough. Cindy suddenly increased her pace, bouncing more forcefully on his erection, and her pussy started contracting, convulsing.

"Are you... going to cum again?" Kayla asked, panting, and sounding startled.

Cindy's answer was an explosive wail that seemed to rise from her toes. Jim couldn't see her, but he could feel her thrashing about, holding him deep inside her while her hips spasmed. Her yell seemed endless, yet it finally dropped away into a series of whimpers and soft exhalations.

"That was so sexy," Kayla groaned. Her hips were also moving much faster, and it was taking all of Jim's strength to hold her down so he could feast.

She still managed to slip his grasp, though. "I'm so close," she gasped, struggling for breath. "But I want to cum on your cock!" Kayla slid down to the floor, got down on all fours, and pointed her incredibly delicious ass toward him. "Please?" she pleaded, sliding two fingers into her pussy, and rubbing herself frantically.

Jim kissed a dazed and still twitching Cindy on the lips, rolled her over, and then dropped down to the floor, his rock-hard dick bouncing wildly and fervently pointing the way. Melanie followed him, slithering her lean, mocha-colored body up against him and immediately groping his dick with impatient hands. Jim could not be diverted, though -- he ignored Melanie's hands and lined himself up with Kayla's wet slit, gripping her waist and preparing to take the plunge.

"Please," she begged again, her face down in the carpet, her fingers making a brisk circular motion over her clitoris.

Melanie refused to release his cock, so as he entered Kayla, it gave the appearance that Melanie was fucking Kayla's ass with his dick. The blonde girl groaned loudly, and Jim slid over halfway into her surprisingly easily. Melanie finally let go of his erection, only to grab Jim's head and force him to kiss her passionately. It wasn't that he was unwilling -- he responded to her passion with an intensity of his own, letting go of Kayla's hips and grabbing Melanie by the ass and pussy -- it was just that he was deeply admiring the view of his thick penis sliding in and out of Kayla's lovely bottom.

Gradually, into his awareness stumbled the soft, guttural exclamations of a voice he recognized. He opened his eyes, mid-kiss, and spotted a thrashing Tamara Chambers with the young, dusky Kyan on top of her, slamming his cock home. Tonisha's boyfriend had a firm grip on Mrs. Chambers' tits, and his energetic thrusts were met with a pelvic flex of her own. Adelle was kneeling alongside the couch, almost literally resting her chin on Tamara's abdomen, apparently so fascinated by the contrast between Kyan's ebony rod and Mrs. Chambers' pale skin that she was willing to put herself at risk of being struck by a flailing limb.

Something about the encounter didn't seem right to Jim.

Kayla began a series of high-pitched cries as her orgasm raged through her. Jim released Melanie and returned his attention to Kayla's ass and his dick, holding on to her hips and making sure she was able to enjoy every inch of his big penis while waves of pleasure coursed through her. Jim began to seriously consider staying right here, buried to the hilt in Kayla's slick, young pussy, and allowing his unflagging monster the opportunity to unleash a final load...

... but it wasn't meant to be. Melanie didn't even allow Kayla the courtesy of finishing her orgasm before she yanked Jim's dick out of her playground. Melanie fell backward, holding onto Jim's arm and cock and yanking him off balance. She lay on her back and Jim fell on top of her, his erection angrily slapping into the flesh between her legs, causing her to inhale sharply and grin with anticipation. Jim didn't hesitate -- he grabbed his dick, placed the tip at her entrance, and began stuffing her silky-smooth vagina with every swollen inch of his meat.

After a few minutes, he felt someone caressing and holding his balls while he fucked Melanie's slender, taut form. Blinking through the cobwebs, he glanced up. He was dully surprised to see Kyan screwing Adelle -- not Tamara -- doggystyle on the couch with the same youthful, too-fast pace he had used on Cindy's mom. Cindy was passed out on the cushions right next to him, and Kayla was still face down on the floor with her butt in the air, frigging herself into another orgasm. Without missing a stroke, Jim looked over his shoulder and caught sight of Tamara's sweat-slicked body hunched down behind him. She was watching his penis and balls work over the younger girl, his big erection feeding her pussy and making it very happy. Tamara's expression was dreamy, fascinated, and she abruptly leaned forward. Jim felt her mouth and tongue on his balls and the base of his shaft, and one of her hands grabbed his ass.

A maddened groan broke from him, and he felt himself getting closer, the familiar feeling beginning to manifest in his nether regions. His cock, already massive and weighty, enlarged even more. Tamara's hands slipped down his dick to Melanie's wetness and formed a tight, lubricated circle with her fingers and the young girl's juices. Her left index finger starting massaging Melanie's clitoris, and her eager mouth lunged forward and engulfed Jim's bouncing ball sac, holding it firmly and moving her head to stay in tune with his rhythm.

Melanie shrieked, rocked by a powerful orgasm that had taken her completely by surprise, overwhelmed by the sensation of Mr. Porter's engorged cock getting even bigger and Mrs. Chamber's unexpected stimulation of her pussy. Melanie had never had another girl or woman touch her there, and the knowledge that she was fucking her best friend's hot dad and getting fingered by her other best friend's hot mom was way too much for her overloaded senses. She convulsed under Jim, her upper body literally leaving the floor. She wrapped her arms around Jim's torso, her teeth leaving impressions in his shoulder as she continued to shriek into his body, her pussy clenching so tightly on his cock that he thought she would snap it in two.

Somehow, despite everything, Jim's dick had not unloaded yet. He was right there, right there, but Melanie's orgasm had interrupted his rhythm, throwing him off the perfect cadence he had established in his efforts to empty his balls one last time. Adelle was squealing with delight and Kyan let out a yell, so it sounded like their coupling was reaching its conclusion. Kayla was face down nearby, asleep, and Cindy was snoring now. It was, ahem, cumming down to the last few standing, Jim thought ludicrously, still holding Melanie tight as she continued convulsing, her pussy clamped firmly around his erection. Tamara crawled around to Jim's side, a pleased smile affixed to her face.

"Beautiful cock," she whispered, rubbing his body wherever Melanie's body wasn't.

Eventually, Melanie wilted, and Jim laid her gingerly down on the floor, her ragged breathing deepening. She was clearly on the verge of passing out. Tamara's hands immediately sought out his dick.

"Beautiful cock," she whispered again, stroking him a few times before pushing on his chest. He took the hint and laid back, letting her pull and caress his length to her heart's content.

She had other things on her mind, though. She slid her legs over his abdomen in one smooth movement, and before he knew it, he was balls-deep in Mrs. Tamara Chambers.

This woman was no inexperienced -- yet enthusiastic -- college-bound young girl, though. The moment Tamara pushed herself down on his thickness, Jim knew he had maybe five minutes before his orgasm launched her into the ceiling. The attractive "milf" -- is that the term, Jim idly wondered -- rode his cock with a gentle, deep, and slow cadence that allowed him to feel each inch of friction with exquisite delicacy. She had learned over the years to control her vaginal muscles, and it felt like she was simultaneously fucking him and sucking on him with her pussy. Her eyes were heavy-lidded, her tits were substantial, and her tousled black tresses cascaded down her shoulders and hung in her face. She was a delightful, sexy mess...

.... and what the fuck was going on??

Jim felt some of the fog lift, just enough for him to realize exactly what he was doing. He was fucking his daughter's best friend's mom! A neighborhood mom! Someone who would take the kids trick-r-treating during Halloween or offer a friendly wave as he jogged past in the morning! Now here she was, expertly fucking him senseless, whispering... something....

"Beautiful cock."

Had she said that before?

Then he felt it start. There was no way to restrain it. He began moaning intensely, a steady series of Oh's punctuated by the occasional grunt. His balls tightened, and he felt his erection swell one final time.

Tamara quickly twisted off him, turned around, and shoved his cock into her mouth.

It took three strokes of her tongue and lips. That was enough.

The eruption that followed was immense. Jim literally saw spots before his eyes, an expression he had always thought just an expression. Tamara had wisely pulled away and contented herself with rapid, two-hand strokes and sweet kisses on the shaft, because the first strand of semen flew six feet, leaving a dripping stain down the front of the sectional. Subsequent spurts had nearly the same distance, and before he was finished, he had coated his legs, pelvis, abdomen, and most of the carpet around him. A stray shot had scored on Melanie's tanned leg, and another had splashed up Kayla's butt and lower back. Tamara held on, whispering "beautiful cock" the entire time.

Jim felt darkness overtaking him. Before he succumbed to it, he noticed that Tamara was the only one still awake. Adelle and Kyan were passed out on the couch, locked in an embrace. Cindy, Kayla, and Melanie were likewise comatose.

Thought became too cumbersome. Jim let it go.

**********

He had no idea how long he slept before he was jolted awake by Elise's insistent shaking.

He blinked, fighting off a massive wave of fatigue, and focused his vision on his stepdaughter. She was clutching a beach towel to herself, and she looked alarmingly distraught.

Then it all came rushing back to him.

He sat up with a snarl. He was still naked, and his dick, for some reason, had decided to wake up -- equally immense and angry -- before him. Tamara had fallen asleep across his midsection, and his sudden motion caused her to roll over, face-first, into his crotch. She literally awoke with his big, erect cock in her face.

"Well, good morning to ME," she mumbled sleepily, before awareness dawned and she sat up quickly, belatedly trying to cover herself.

"Dad, what happened to us?" Elise asked anxiously. "We just... all of us... you..."

The other girls were starting to stir awake. Jim took a hard look around, and then turned to his stepdaughter.

"Gather up everyone's clothes and bring them in here," he told her. "And bring Tonisha and that other boy with you. They're outside?"

Elise blushed. "Yeah, asleep. We, uh... the three of us... um..."

"Never mind that now, honey. Just do what I said, okay?"

Fifteen minutes later, the eight teenagers -- garbed once again in their pool party attire -- were all seated on the sectional in a line running from Elise on one end to a royally pissed off Tonisha on the other. Jim and Tamara stood before them, and if Tonisha was angry, Jim was a volcano of pure fury.

"Who did it?" was all Jim asked.

"Did what, Mr. Porter?" Kayla asked, trying to appear innocent and failing miserably. She had never seen Elise's stepdad like this.

"Who put -- whatever that was -- in the champagne?" Tamara clarified, her arms folded across her chest.

Cindy sighed and lifted her hand. "I did, mom," she confessed. "The whole thing was my idea."

"Well, to be fair, we were all in on it," Melanie added. "It was Cindy's idea, but I was the one who asked Kyan to get us the stuff."

"What stuff?" Jim demanded to know.

Kyan lifted his head, flinching a little under Mr. Porter's flinty gaze. "I don't know what it's called, but my brother said it's like a hyped-up Spanish Fly," he said. "He told me they use it a lot at Penn State, get the girls in the mood, you know? He left me some when he was here for my graduation."

Adelle spoke up. "We were just... um... we thought it would get you in the mood, Mr. Porter, and then we could... you know..."

Cindy broke in. "We didn't know it was going to be so strong, though. We just lost our minds, and we had to have you."

"I've never been so horny in my life," Melanie agreed somberly.

"I take it you didn't tell your girlfriend about this?" Jim asked Kyan.

"He sure as fuck didn't!" Tonisha exclaimed. "And then you left me out there, you shithead!"

"I didn't know it was going to do all that!" Kyan protested. "I just thought we'd get a little frisky, you know? But my dick got so hard it hurt, and I just had to-

"Had to what?"

He threw a guilty glance at Mrs. Chambers and fell silent.

"Oh, are you freakin' kidding me?" Tonisha yelled, outraged anew.

"Did you know, Elise?" Jim asked, interrupting any further outbursts.

She shook her head, glaring angrily down the couch at her friends.

"Philip?"

The good-looking blonde boy gave a sheepish nod. "Kyan told me what they were going to do. I just went along with it. I like Elise, I was hoping it would loosen her up... and it did, I guess, in a way..."

"Okay, enough. Listen -- what you did was terribly wrong."

Sullen silence followed.

"This isn't just another parent rant, kids, so pay attention. What you did was against the law. You drugged people so you could have sex with them. That's technically considered rape."

He had their startled attention now.

"But we were drugged too!" Kayla objected, hurt.

"Only because you drugged yourself," Tamara pointed out.

"Exactly," Jim nodded. "Think about the position you've put Mrs. Chambers in: she's married, she has a solid reputation in the neighborhood, she's well-liked, and she has a job that's important to her. If it got out that she screwed an eighteen-year-old at a teenager party, she could lose her marriage, her job, her friends..."

"We won't tell anyone, I promise," Kyan stammered, distressed. "Honestly! I mean, Mrs. Chambers wasn't even supposed to be here. And no one would believe me anyway."

"You didn't like it?" Kayla asked Jim, near to tears. "It was so amazing, so wonderful! It was the best sex I've ever had, and you think of it as rape?"

Tamara was astonished. "Kayla, honey, you're only eighteen! How many lovers have you had??"

Jim crouched down in front of Kayla and took her hands in his. "Kayla," he murmured gently, "it was incredible, wasn't it?"

"Yes," she nodded, taking back a hand from him so she could wipe at her eyes.

"I'll always be grateful for what you -- all of you -- gave me tonight. Believe me when I say that. But it wasn't done right. You robbed me of the chance to make my own choice in the matter, and even if I loved every second of it, it's still wrong."

Adelle muttered something.

"What's that, Adelle?" Jim asked.

"I said, you would have kept saying no. And besides, if we all had fun, then what's the harm?"

"I kept saying no because you were still in high school. I didn't want to take advantage of you and I didn't want to risk any trouble with the law or your parents. And as for harm, let me ask you this: does your dad still play poker with a few of his buddies every Saturday night?"

Adelle was surprised by the question. "Well... yeah. Why?"

"Are his buddies some real handsome fellows?"

"No, they're a bunch of beer-chuggin' morons with stomachs bigger than my ass."

"What do you think would happen if they decided they wanted you and gave you Kyan's drug?"

Adelle stared back at him, comprehension dawning.

"I'd say those fat guys would have a great time," Philip snorted. Adelle punched him in the arm.

The joke broke the tension, though. Elise and her friends relaxed a little, and Jim hoped they had absorbed some harsh truths tonight.

"Long story short, kids," he declared. "If you need a drug to get into someone's pants, then you are just plain doing it wrong. Okay?"

They all nodded. Tonisha still looked like she was going to beat the shit out of Kyan when they left, though.

**********

After the kids stumbled from the room, Jim turned to Tamara Chambers. She was staring at him, a wistful, gentle look on her face.

He nodded. "I know," he replied to her unspoken dialogue.

"I'm just going to throw this out there," she began, watching his face carefully. "If you ever have... needs..."

Jim nodded, intrigued and troubled at the same time. "You're married, though."

"Yes. I am." The look she returned was bold,... and inviting. Then she walked away to gather her things.

Epilogue

Six months later, life had moved on.

Elise, Kayla, and Melanie had gone away to college. It had been a tearful farewell for Jim and Elise -- they had kept each other emotionally afloat after losing Molly. It was less a good-bye and more of a see-you-later, but it still wrenched at them. She was having fun at college, though, and their regular Skype chats were the highlight of his week.

Cindy and Adelle stayed in the area. Adelle enrolled in the Nursing program at the local community college, but Cindy began working at the new gym that had opened downtown. She seemed relatively undecided on a life path.

Tamara Chambers remained on friendly terms with Jim Porter, and by all appearances, they were simply neighbors who had kids who were friends. There was nothing in their behavior that would suggest a past intimacy.

But... a few things had changed after that wild night.

First, Adelle had snuck into his house three weeks after Elise had gone away, and she insisted seductively that since she had never fucked him that night, it was only fair that she experience what the other girls had so clearly enjoyed.

Jim surprised himself by obliging her.

Adelle talked, naturally, sharing the encounter with Cindy, who promptly showed up the following weekend for another round with Mr. Porter.

He gave in with her, too.

Apparently, something inside him had been released that warm summer night. His sexual needs were escalating, returning to what they had been with his Molly, and he wasn't sure how to deal with it. Adelle and then Cindy allowed him to satisfy some of those needs, but, like Elise kept pointing out, he needed to get out and find a girlfriend. Soon.

And then... Cindy kept coming back.

Unlike Adelle, Cindy wisely maintained her silence, unwilling to share her little secret with anyone else. She began to text him routinely, just idle chatter mostly, but when she was horny there were always little probes to find out if he was home. Then she would sneak in the backyard, slip into the house, shed her clothing, and track him down. The sight of her incredible naked body was too much to resist, and they would spend the next couple of hours fucking all over the house.

Then her mother came over one day, ostensibly to check on him now that Elise was gone. Jim greeted her pleasantly, expecting a simple, friendly chat, and then she lunged into him, kissing him passionately, and eagerly groping for his "beautiful cock." She had seen Cindy creeping through the back gate, and she knew Jim was fucking her daughter. At first, she was furious, but the images from that night kept intruding into her thoughts, and she decided finally that she wanted to have some naughty fun, too.