Ambushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both Cindy and her mother sneaking over to screw him, it was perhaps inevitable that they would cross paths.

One afternoon, while Tamara Chambers was happily slurping away on his enormous erection, Jim's text message alert went off. He checked it quickly, offering an apologetic smile to Tamara while he did so -- he had been expecting a notification from work. It was Cindy though, asking him if he was home.

-Yes in bed going to take nap bad headache. See you tomorrow?-

-Ok take care see you tomorrow-

What he didn't know was that she was texting him from his backyard. She snuck in anyway -- the basement rec room's sliding glass door had a busted lock -- and then tossed her clothing aside and slipped up the stairs. Grinning, she sauntered into Jim's bedroom, spread her arms wide, and yelled, "Surprise!"

With Jim and her mother naked on the bed and Jim's cock in Tamara's mouth, it was impossible to disguise what they had been doing.

"Mom!" Cindy cried out in outrage.

"I thought you were at work," Tamara asked pointedly, still stroking Jim's meat.

"I left early," Cindy replied. "I wanted to..." She glared at them. "How long has this been going on?" she demanded.

Tamara looked amused. "I should ask you that -- standing there naked and looking for a man who's twenty years older than you. You came here for him, too, didn't you?"

"So? It's just for fun."

"Why should you have all the fun?" Tamara asked, giving Jim's penis a few more sucks.

"Because I'm single and you're married!" Cindy yelled, irritated. "Remember Dad? The guy in your house?"

"So? This is just for fun, too. I'm not leaving your dad. I love him too much. Besides, I've been giving him some of the best sex of our marriage lately." She gave a little laugh. "I come over here a couple of times a week, play with Jim's big cock, and I feel so... sexy, like I'm young again. It feels great to be horny all the time like I used to be. Then I go home and work your father into the mattress."

Cindy stared at her mom, fuming. "Mom, nobody wants to hear about their parents screwing."

"You can still play with Jim, honey," her mom assured her. "I won't get in the way, even if this old pervert is fucking my daughter."

Jim had wisely kept silent during the entire exchange, fearing a massive battle that would doom him in the neighborhood, or worse. Tamara's husband had guns, after all.

A slow smile crept over Cindy's face. "We share him?" she asked.

"Why not?"

"Okay. Deal." She laughed. "I knew you were a freak, mom, but this is next level. I love it!" She strolled to the bed, jiggling delightfully.

Her mom was clearly startled when Cindy slipped onto the bed on the other side of Jim. "I meant we'd share him during the week," she objected, still fondling Jim's erection.

"Why not now?" Cindy suggested, still grinning. She reached down and lightly held Jim's balls while her mom continued to stroke his dick.

Now it was Tamara's turn to slowly break a smile. "Oh, that is so bad," she chuckled approvingly. "You're even freakier than I was at your age!" She glanced at Jim briefly, and then resumed tasting his penis, an activity that Cindy's unexpected arrival had interrupted.

"Don't I get a say in this?" Jim growled, torn between desire and uneasiness.

"No," Cindy replied, laying a finger on his lips. "And the next time you see my dad, be sure not to tell him that you are fucking his daughter and his wife. Okay?"

Jim began having second thoughts at that point. It was getting out of hand... yet he wasn't sure he wanted it to end.