Ambushed

Story Info
His boss ambushes her and then he is ambushed.
1k words
3.47
48.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your boss just tried to screw me." I was flustered as I looked at my husband.

"What happened?" He asked.

I told him, "I was coming out of the bathroom and he pulled me into the guest bedroom and started to grope me. He had his hand inside my bra on my boob and was laying on top of me and kissing me."

He asked, "You got away?"

I said, "Yes, I kneed him and slapped his face and called him an asshole."

"Oh shit." My husband said.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"Well" he said, 'I kind of told him he could do that."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"I told him he could take a shot at getting you in bed. I said I was okay with it if you were. You always were flirting with him. He was talking about a raise, so I thought you might help; do it for us."

I was pissed. "Don't you think you should ask me or at least tell me if you are going to let someone try to fuck me?"

"I'm sorry Babe." Was all he could say.

I stomped off to the kitchen to cool down and I began to think. If my husband wanted to share my pussy, and it was also his pussy, why should I object. I did find his boss to be attractive. I liked to fuck. I was faithful, but did remember the thrill of being in bed with a new man from before we met.

Frank, the boss was coming down the stairs and was talking like he was ready to leave. We'd had him over for dinner. I thought I better keep him from leaving after our confrontation so I made nice to him.

"Please stay for another drink." I pleaded. My husband gave me a funny look and asked Frank to stay. He told him we had some rare cognac that he wanted Frank to try. Frank agreed to one more drink.

I sat across from him on the couch and let my skirt slide up my legs and then parted my legs so he could get a real nice look at me. He was trying to look up my skirt. I acted like I didn't notice, but slid around to give him an even better view. My husband was looking at me, wondering what I was up to.

After a couple of drinks, Frank thanked us got up to leave. He said he had to go to the bathroom first. When he went up the stairs, I looked at my husband. I unhooked and slid my bra out from under my shirt. Then I reached under my skirt and pulled down my panties. I threw them to my husband and told him. "Wait about ten minutes and then come up with your camera."

I waited outside the bathroom door, ready to ambush Frank, like he had me.

Frank walked out of the door and I came from the side and pushed him into the bedroom. I pushed him in farther and closed the door. I pulled my blouse over my head to show him my tits and said, "Strip. I want to see you naked." He quickly took his shirt off and pulled off his pants and shoes and stood there naked. I pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his shoulders. I lifted my skirt so he could see my naked pussy. I lowered it onto his face and said "Eat me!"

As I rubbed my naked pussy all over his face I asked, "Is my husband going to get a raise?"

He said yes and I asked how much.

"Five percent." He said. I started to lift my leg to climb off of him when he said, "Ten percent."

I put my pussy back on his face. I told him to stick his tongue inside me. He licked all around the edges of my hole. I moved a bit and told him, "Stick your tongue in my asshole." He did.

I then said, "For twenty percent, you can fuck me for the next year."

He said, "Okay. Can I fuck your ass too?"

"Twenty five percent." I said and he said "Agreed."

Talking about fucking him made me want to feel his cock inside me. I moved down his body and positioned my cunt over his dick. I held his cock with my right hand and showed him my rings on my left hand. "Do you want to fuck my married cunt?" I asked him.

He said yes and I lowered myself down onto him. Feeling his prick slide into me, a different prick than had been inside me for many years, made my juices flow. He easily slid in to my juicy cunt hole and we got a rhythm going as he pumped me while I rode him. I told him, "I'm not on the pill and you're fucking me bareback. Maybe you can get me pregnant." He groaned and pumped harder. He reached up and fondled my tits with his fingers, which always excites me.

Just then, my husband came into the room. He had his camera and took a few photos of me riding his boss's cock. I said, "I've agreed to let Frank fuck me for the next year and he can fuck me in the ass if he wants." My husband didn't say a thing.

I told him, "Strip and kiss me." It was so erotic, kissing my husband and putting my tongue in his mouth while another man was fucking my pussy. "Kiss me while I fuck your boss." I said.

Then, he stripped and I grabbed his cock and sucked it into my mouth. I sucked my husband's cock while another cock fucked my cunt. It didn't take long before we cascaded orgasms. I started to come, which caused Frank to shoot into my vagina. Seeing that, my husband came in my mouth.

We collapsed on the bed. I asked Frank, "Why don't you stay the night?" He agreed.

My husband looked at me and I said, "I'm doing this for us, just like you said you wanted."