All Comments on 'Ambushed'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Hey, her husband wanted this, so he got what he it! And a raise to boot!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

It's an atypical couple, but I enjoyed the story! Five star. ~~JBE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Try to farm her out and she gets all the enjoyment….. go figure!

TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Justonemasopinion - who the fuck do you think you are asking for others to change an author’s story simply because you personally don’t care for it? That is not your call, it’s the author’s if they so choose. Better yet, if you feel the story lacking, feel free to write your own story and share it here with everyone, then sit back and see how well it goes over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The boss ought to be good for some nice child support payments! Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In a flip of the story as a 20 year old my friend was fucking his bosses wife every week when he picked up his pay. On her bed , couch , hubby chair , shower and on kitchen table. They got caught and hubby beat his ass. Also on a bigger scale a former coworker at a huge company hooked up with his older bosses wife at a function. He fucked he so often . Hubby would travel a lot and he fucked her every where. At there house , hotels, in cars and once bent over her hubby desk after hours when he was away . Friend was as young as their kids and fucking her was crazy . He dominated her and used her as crazy as you could . She also worked close by so hook ups were easy . He had pics , video and audio of it all . He loved talking dirty while she licked his ass hole would Cum on her face and mouth. He also fucked her ass as much as possible. On time he talked her into letting a few friends watch her get fucked. They didn’t fuck her but all fingered her holes and circle jerked her. Sick true story .

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

This one lost me almost immediately, when the husband first told her he’d pimped her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These few sentences should be changed from

I told him, "I'm not on the pill and you're fucking me bareback. Maybe you can get me pregnant." He groaned and pumped harder. .................................... Change it to.......................

I told him, "I'm not on the pill and you're fucking me bareback. If you get me pregnant you will you double my husbands pay." He groaned and pumped harder as he replied, "If you get pregnant and the baby is proven to be mine I'll double his pay !!"

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 1 year ago

What a crock. The beginning of this is a crock. No husband going to tell his boss to do his wife, she wouldn't have the guy to get under bra, w/o screaming. didn't bother to read the rest.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop for the ambitious…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Being married to a prostitute can be helpful

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Well short, sharp and to the point, made me smile

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

My wife and I enjoyed this bit of flash fiction. Right out of college I had a boss was had just gotten divorced and was quite lonely. That spring, when the university semester was over, my wife started dropping by the office because she had extra time on her hands.

She’s a sexy, petite, Latina with a great smile and generous tits for her small frame. The three of us would go out to lunch together and, if I was busy, I’d tell them to go on without me. Pretty soon she would come back to the office with her lipstick all messed up. She’d come into my office, close the door, and give me a juicy kiss.

My office had a glass front and my boss saw us kissing several times. Then, whenever they came back from lunch she would have a mouthful of his cum. She’d kiss me, spit his cum in my mouth, and have me swallow it. Once she came back and just let his jizz drip out of her lips and run down onto her amply exposed cleavage.

She told me to unzip and jerk while she told me that her boss dared her to do that! She leaned over the front of my desk, pressed the intercom, and called my boss in. She spread her legs, wiggled her hips and dropped her panties for him. He fucked her hard for twenty minutes, while she was bent over facing me. She told me, “Jerk but don’t cum until he does!”

She had multiple orgasms and began screaming at me mocking my small penis. She became his personally secretary, and whenever he fucked her - he paid me the exact same amount of money a call girl would get for an hour’s work. They usually fucked twice a day so, she was making considerably more money than I was. She insisted we use condoms but she always took him bareback!

As her belly began to swell up with his baby, I enjoyed watching him fuck her in his office. Watching a ‘preggers’ girl, like my wife, coming on his massive cock is awesome. He has been extremely generous with gifts and child support now that the baby has arrived. He paid for my vasectomy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous